Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Why Is The Original Manuscript Of The New Testament Lost? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is The Original Manuscript Of The New Testament Lost? (1204 Views)

This Is Nimrod, The Original Father Christmas / The Meaning Of The Original Gospel Of Being Bornagain / Is The Greek manuscript Of John 1:1 Proof Of Trinity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The Original Manuscript Of The New Testament Lost? by AntiChristian: 5:37am On Aug 21, 2022
tctrills:

Most books written in 400 AD did not survive. But praise to God we have copies of it.

So when Muslims say the Injeel is lost why do you guys lie?
And where's the holy spirit to protect it till it got lost and not found?
Re: Why Is The Original Manuscript Of The New Testament Lost? by AntiChristian: 6:22am On Aug 21, 2022
advocatejare:

All the words in brackets are not in the Arabic Quran.
Jewish rabbis was not mentioned in the Arabic Quran
The Tawraat was not mentioned in the Arabic Quran

So you lies have been exposed!

This also doesn’t show that the Torah or injeel is corrupted

How Will you see it when you are oblivious of the context of those verses?

Everything will be a lie to you when you have a low IQ.

Use that brain you have for once.
Re: Why Is The Original Manuscript Of The New Testament Lost? by advocatejare(m): 7:39am On Aug 21, 2022
AntiChristian:

How Will you see it when you are oblivious of the context of those verses?
Is it about context now? Isn’t it written in the same Quran that the Quran is clear, why are you now lying to us by inserting what is not in the Quran? If the Torah and injeel were corrupt, why did the Quran come to confirm them?

So your lies have been exposed!

By inserting those words in bracket then you have committed the same offence of “Adding things and attributing to Allaah words that He did not say”

Use that brain you have for once.
Your Allah must have been confused if he now claims that the books you claim were changed, omitted and misinterpreted is the same book that your Quran has come to confirm!
Isn’t that foolishness? To come and confirm what is corrupted? Let’s be using our senses na!

“ He has sent down upon you, [O Muhammad], the Book in truth, confirming what was before it. And He revealed the Torah and the Gospel”
-Quran 3:3

In surah 61:6
“And [mention] when Jesus, the son of Mary, said, "O Children of Israel, indeed I am the messenger of Allāh to you confirming what came before me of the Torah and bringing good tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name is Aḥmad." But when he came to them with clear evidences, they said, "This is obvious magic."
Re: Why Is The Original Manuscript Of The New Testament Lost? by SlayerofSatan: 7:47am On Aug 21, 2022
Neither the apostles of Christ who wrote the New Testament or the prophets and patriarchs who wrote the Old Testament have ever said that any part of the Bible is missing.

But many of the Sahabas or companions of your "prophet" admit that most of the koran has been lost.

So why can't allah preserve his book of lies called the koran?

Why are many verses and chapters missing from the koran?

AntiChristian:

How will the Bible copyists and editors put such verse directly in the Bible?

Answer the question of the thread first before quoting one Christian Hadith from unknown source?

Where is the original manuscript of the new testament and why is the lost?

Re: Why Is The Original Manuscript Of The New Testament Lost? by tctrills: 8:01am On Aug 21, 2022
AntiChristian:

So when Muslims say the Injeel is lost why do you guys lie?
And where's the holy spirit to protect it till it got lost and not found?
What is Injeel?
Re: Why Is The Original Manuscript Of The New Testament Lost? by AntiChristian: 8:38am On Aug 21, 2022
tctrills:

What is Injeel?
Answer the questions asked first before asking yours?

Seems you won't ever learn this etiquette!
Re: Why Is The Original Manuscript Of The New Testament Lost? by tctrills: 8:52am On Aug 21, 2022
AntiChristian:
Answer the questions asked first before asking yours?

Seems you won't ever learn this etiquette!
How can I answer a question I don't understand? Baba what is Injeel?
Re: Why Is The Original Manuscript Of The New Testament Lost? by AntiChristian: 8:52am On Aug 21, 2022
SlayerofSatan:
Neither the apostles of Christ who wrote the New Testament or the prophets and patriarchs who wrote the Old Testament have ever said that any part of the Bible is missing.
Those who wrote the books of your Bible never know they were writing the Bible. The writers are not even known!

How will they say what you claim?

Those founding fathers who compiled the books of the bible selected what they thought was best in to them.

The Bible was a thought out plan by men!

But many of the Sahabas or companions of your "prophet" admit that most of the koran has been lost.

So why can't allah preserve his book of lies called the koran?

Why are many verses and chapters missing from the koran?

Quote Qu'ran verse or authentic Hadith make we see your lies!
Re: Why Is The Original Manuscript Of The New Testament Lost? by tctrills: 8:57am On Aug 21, 2022
AntiChristian:

How will the Bible copyists and editors put such verse directly in the Bible?

Answer the question of the thread first before quoting one Christian Hadith from unknown source?

Where is the original manuscript of the new testament and why is the lost?
Again, why would you need the original manuscripts of the bible when we have billions of copies. You can even download it for free.
Re: Why Is The Original Manuscript Of The New Testament Lost? by AntiChristian: 8:59am On Aug 21, 2022
advocatejare:

Is it about context now? Isn’t it written in the same Quran that the Quran is clear, why are you now lying to us by inserting what is not in the Quran? If the Torah and injeel were corrupt, why did the Quran come to confirm them?

So your lies have been exposed!

By inserting those words in bracket then you have committed the same offence of “Adding things and attributing to Allaah words that He did not say”

I know you would have scored F9 if you did English literature and comprehension in SSCE.

Remove the words in bracket and read the whole surah to get the picture of who or what is being referred to as in the context!

Ignorance can't be cute even will all the claim of holy spirit!

“ He has sent down upon you, [O Muhammad], the Book in truth, confirming what was before it. And He revealed the Torah and the Gospel”

“And [mention] when Jesus, the son of Mary, said, "O Children of Israel, indeed I am the messenger of Allāh to you confirming what came before me of the Torah and bringing good tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name is Aḥmad." But when he came to them with clear evidences, they said, "This is obvious magic."

Where is the original manuscript of the new testament? Tell us where it is hidden?
Re: Why Is The Original Manuscript Of The New Testament Lost? by AntiChristian: 9:05am On Aug 21, 2022
tctrills:

Again, why would you need the original manuscripts of the bible when we have billions of copies. You can even download it for free.

That means we can't even verify if the Bible is even authentic or not?
Re: Why Is The Original Manuscript Of The New Testament Lost? by AntiChristian: 9:07am On Aug 21, 2022
tctrills:

How can I answer a question I don't understand? Baba what is Injeel?

Google is your friend!
Re: Why Is The Original Manuscript Of The New Testament Lost? by tctrills: 9:19am On Aug 21, 2022
AntiChristian:

Google is your friend!
Oga explain yourself. If you use a word and you are not willing to explain, it shows unseriousness.
Re: Why Is The Original Manuscript Of The New Testament Lost? by tctrills: 9:21am On Aug 21, 2022
AntiChristian:

That means we can't even verify if the Bible is even authentic or not?
Don't say we. You can't verify and that is your problem. Those of us that know the bible to contain the word of God are called Christians.
Of course, if you knew the bible was the word of God, you would also be a Christian so I understand where you stand.
Re: Why Is The Original Manuscript Of The New Testament Lost? by AntiChristian: 9:30am On Aug 21, 2022
tctrills:

Don't say we. You can't verify and that is your problem. Those of us that know the bible to contain the word of God are called Christians.
Of course, if you knew the bible was the word of God, you would also be a Christian so I understand where you stand.

The Bible is not the word of God. The Bible is a collection of the word of God, word of prophet, wise men, fools, historian, etc.

The claim that the Bible is the word of God is a lie.
Re: Why Is The Original Manuscript Of The New Testament Lost? by tctrills: 9:34am On Aug 21, 2022
AntiChristian:

The Bible is not the word of God. The Bible is a collection of the word of God, word of prophet, wise men, fools, historian, etc.

The claim that the Bible is the word of God is a lie.
That's your opinion. But you are not a Christian so you can't know.
For example, Mohammed claims an angel spoke to him. I am not a Muslim so I don't believe. So I don't expect you to believe the Christian story.
Re: Why Is The Original Manuscript Of The New Testament Lost? by AntiChristian: 9:36am On Aug 21, 2022
tctrills:

That's your opinion. But you are not a Christian so you can't know.
For example, Mohammed claims an angel spoke to him. I am not a Muslim so I don't believe. So I don't expect you to believe the Christian story.

How can you prove the Bible to be God's word? It can't be proven till you die!
Re: Why Is The Original Manuscript Of The New Testament Lost? by advocatejare(m): 9:46am On Aug 21, 2022
AntiChristian:

I know you would have scored F9 if you did English literature and comprehension in SSCE.

Remove the words in bracket and read the whole surah to get the picture of who or what is being referred to as in the context!
Are you saying your Allah was so dull that his so called revelation that he claims to be clear, can’t have meaning unless you his slaves help him to create brackets and inserts your thoughts as his?

Where is the original manuscript of the new testament? Tell us where it is hidden?
Direct your question to Allah who said the Quran has come to confirm the earlier books:

Your Allah must have been confused if he now claims that the books you claim were changed, omitted and misinterpreted is the same book that your Quran has come to confirm!
Isn’t that foolishness? To come and confirm what is corrupted? Let’s be using our senses na!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Original Manuscript Of The New Testament Lost? by AntiChristian: 9:49am On Aug 21, 2022
advocatejare:

Are you saying your Allah was so dull that his so called revelation that he claims to be clear, can’t have meaning unless you his slaves help him to create brackets and inserts your thoughts as his?

Direct your question to Allah who said the Quran has come to confirm the earlier books:

Since you can't answer the topic make you just vamoose!

Holy spirit that can't tell you where the original manuscript of the Bible is is the one giving you Google Qu'ran verses.

Olódò òṣì!
Re: Why Is The Original Manuscript Of The New Testament Lost? by advocatejare(m): 9:52am On Aug 21, 2022
AntiChristian:

Since you can't answer the topic make you just vamoose!

Holy spirit that can't tell you where the original manuscript of the Bible is is the one giving you Google Qu'ran verses.

Olódò òṣì!
E pain am:
Confused slave of a confused god

Re: Why Is The Original Manuscript Of The New Testament Lost? by LordReed(m): 10:13am On Aug 21, 2022
Broveens42:
Again op asks a question and nobody seem to get an idea of what to reply.. the question is:
Why is the original manuscript of the new testament lost..

The question wasn't any of the below;
Justify the loss of original manuscript of NW using other Religion.

Justify the loss of original manuscript of NW due to unforeseen circumstances grin

Kai... Nija

LoLz! I don't really blame them, when it comes to religion everyone loves to defend their favorite one.
Re: Why Is The Original Manuscript Of The New Testament Lost? by LordReed(m): 10:19am On Aug 21, 2022
AntiChristian:
I read online (Wikipedia and several other sources) that the Original manuscript of the New testament did not survive?

Why and how is this possible?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biblical_manuscript (Under "Dating" )

It was this same KJV that Bishop Àjàyí Crowder translated to Yoruba with all the defects! And other languages have their version.

Relatively few books before the advent of printing and more sophisticated methods of literary preservation have survived in their original form. The way it was done it the old days was to copy them to a fresh scroll because the previous one was degrading. It's not hard to figure out that the original manuscripts of the new testament also similarly must have degraded.
Re: Why Is The Original Manuscript Of The New Testament Lost? by tctrills: 11:41am On Aug 21, 2022
AntiChristian:

How can you prove the Bible to be God's word? It can't be proven till you die!
No one proves God's word. God reveals himself to you.
I don't expect you to prove that your Quran is God's word. That's not how it works. You can't prove spiritual truths. Only a fool would even attempt to do so.
Re: Why Is The Original Manuscript Of The New Testament Lost? by SlayerofSatan: 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2022
The Bible is made up of 66 different books written over a period of 1500 years by many different generations of men ranging from prophets, kings, warriors, judges, farmers etc.

It was not plagiarized from another source like a certain "book" which was revealed by a certain illiterate child rapist who became sexually aroused by the naked body of his daughter in law Zaynab.

So my question still stands. Show me where any followers of Jesus or where Moses or David or Solomon said that the Bible is not complete.

Show me where the Bible was burnt because it was corrupted in the same way that Umar burnt the koran because it became corrupted within a short time of "prophet" Sex Award Winner's (SAW) death.

I'm still waiting.
AntiChristian:
Those who wrote the books of your Bible never know they were writing the Bible. The writers are not even known!

How will they say what you claim?

Your own koran refers to itself as the word of a noble messenger. So you are guilty of the very same thing that you accuse the Church fathers of doing.

Those founding fathers who compiled the books of the bible selected what they thought was best in to them.

The Bible was a thought out plan by men!

Quote Qu'ran verse or authentic Hadith make we see your lies!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is God Fair? / Something Strange / Your Entire Body Is God's Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.