Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt (3135 Views)

My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? / I Feel Too Attached In A Relationship. How Do I Get Over It? / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt by Miravik900(m): 5:57pm On Aug 13, 2022
Hello nairalanders I have this girl we just started dating a couple of weeks ago our relationship hasn't been that cool we are having trust issues I don't trust her because I have this feeling that girls are cheats just 2 days ago I found out she is still talking to her ex and maybe in a month or two she will start schooling at a far distance uni I talked to her about it if our relationship would continue as she wants to start schooling she said no issues but I don't feel secure she is a fresh student my guys are telling me that should your girlfriend get enrolled in a uni forget about her I don't just know what to do I'm confused because as at now I think I love her very much and I'm scared to lose her please help me

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt by FORHII: 5:59pm On Aug 13, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt by Cypress042(m): 5:59pm On Aug 13, 2022
I can't believe this cheesy

So a pharoah is trying to let you go and you're still dragging the pharoah back, Imagine.

Long distance relationship is a scam bruh.

Breakup with her today and save yourself from unneccessary billings
sad

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt by ItIsWellAmen: 6:00pm On Aug 13, 2022
Continue, e go only end with two bottles of Castillo dry gin and tears shey Una no wan tell am ?
Re: I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:01pm On Aug 13, 2022
you just met the babe, why dont you try to have fun together and enjoy the babe, instead of worrying about stuff that should be irrelevant in a new r/ship? your insecurities are unfounded and just in your mind.

as for you "bastardazing" the word love, let me just ask: WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT THIS STRANGER YOU BARELY KNOW?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt by jeromestarks: 6:13pm On Aug 13, 2022
New relationship dey do both parties like alcohol. Wait till you spend a year together.
Wait first, hope you just want to fvck her and pass her to another person right?

Do try any serious entanglement with a woman you did not disvirgin. If you do, your days of crying is by the conner.

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt by advanceDNA: 6:26pm On Aug 13, 2022
Miravik900:
Hello nairalanders I have this girl we just started dating a couple of weeks ago our relationship hasn't been that cool we are having trust issues I don't trust her because I have this feeling that girls are cheating just 2 days ago I have out she is still talking to her ex and maybe in a month or two she will start schooling at a far distance uni I talked to her about it if our relationship would continue as she wants to start schooling she said no issues but I don't feel secure she is a fresh student my guys are telling me that should your girlfriend get enrolled in a uni forget about her I don't just know what to do I'm confused because as at now I think I love her very much and I'm scared to lose her please help me

U sound like u have psychological issues of being abandoned in the past..or you have problem experiencing change....or you just have a very low self esteem...

you need to heal your mind...try And be happy alone...maintain happiness for some months that doesn't come with being with anyone

.dont let one small girl determine you happiness....as you are ..u can't run long distance parole....so just free that babe... and build your self first before you go into any relationship otherwise....naija babes go eat you without mercy

6 Likes

Re: I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt by Miravik900(m): 6:59pm On Aug 13, 2022
ItIsWellAmen:
Continue, e go only end with two bottles of Castillo dry gin and tears shey Una no wan tell am ?
Okay thanks for the advice
Re: I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt by Miravik900(m): 7:01pm On Aug 13, 2022
jeromestarks:
New relationship dey do both parties like alcohol. Wait till you spend a year together.
Wait first, hope you just want to fvck her and pass her to another person right?

Do try any serious entanglement with a woman you did not disvirgin. If you do, your days of crying is by the conner.
I don't have such plans in my mind because I'm very emotional
Re: I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt by Miravik900(m): 7:02pm On Aug 13, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
you just met the babe, why dont you try to have fun together and enjoy the babe, instead of worrying about stuff that should be irrelevant in a new r/ship? your insecurities are unfounded and just in your mind.

as for you "bastardazing" the word love, let me just ask: WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT THIS STRANGER YOU BARELY KNOW?
I just love her bro I have been having a crush on her ever since before we started dating a couple of weeks ago
Re: I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 13, 2022
Let me advice you, break up with her. She'll meet guys better than you in the university. Don't give yourself headache.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt by Miravik900(m): 7:14pm On Aug 13, 2022
Thonia69:
Let me advice you, break up with her. She'll meet guys better than you in the university. Don't give yourself headache.

Okay boss I talked with her on this issue yesterday she was telling me that other guys are asking her out but she picked me over them so she won't let me down I was like I'm not sure this relationship will continue but she keeps institing I think I will let her go I will just try and enjoy this period that she is around with her then cut off
Re: I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 13, 2022
Miravik900:

Okay boss I talked with her on this issue yesterday she was telling me that other guys are asking her out but she picked me over them so she won't let me down I was like I'm not sure this relationship will continue but she keeps institing I think I will let her go I will just try and enjoy this period that she is around with her then cut off
Hehehehe grin

Just enjoy the moment.

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt by Ballzproblemm: 7:31pm On Aug 13, 2022
Miravik900:
Hello nairalanders I have this girl we just started dating a couple of weeks ago our relationship hasn't been that cool we are having trust issues I don't trust her because I have this feeling that girls are cheats just 2 days ago I found out she is still talking to her ex and maybe in a month or two she will start schooling at a far distance uni I talked to her about it if our relationship would continue as she wants to start schooling she said no issues but I don't feel secure she is a fresh student my guys are telling me that should your girlfriend get enrolled in a uni forget about her I don't just know what to do I'm confused because as at now I think I love her very much and I'm scared to lose her please help me
if you are scared to lose her ,then you have already lost her , expect the worst, no dey do love. ,a word is enough for the wise
Re: I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:49pm On Aug 13, 2022
Miravik900:
I just love her bro I have been having a crush on her ever since before we started dating a couple of weeks ago

bro, what you are doing is not right and wont help you in any r/ship. cool off and take things easy. stressing about BS in this r/ship wont help you. the reality is that you know NOTHING about this babe, and instead of discovering her (like any partner would), you imagine the worst in your head and blame her for your wild imagination.

BTW stop misunderstanding a simple crush/infatuation with love...
Re: I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt by fman(m): 8:07pm On Aug 13, 2022
Take the red pill.
Re: I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt by victor9jaar: 9:05pm On Aug 13, 2022
break up with her NOW.. love is a disease that festers if left untreated.

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt by blinking001(m): 9:06pm On Aug 13, 2022
Lol. Wahala. You just met a girl and you're already in love with her.
Re: I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 13, 2022
victor9jaar:
break up with her NOW.. love lust is a disease that festers if left untreated.
Re: I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt by imagrg(m): 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2022
Love these days is for sale to the highest bidder.

Stop deceiving yourself; your girl is still dating her ex and would date more men as she gets admitted.

Don't blame her..it's her hay time!

On your part, forget have a serious toto for now and focus on your career.

You can't monitor your girl, she must always cheat if she has a better man. That's the wh*oring instinct in women.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt by Machalla(m): 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2022
Yes. You will get hurt. Trust your gut feelings
Re: I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt by falcon01: 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2022
Miravik900:
bruh let her go! Don't even think about her she gonna get mercilessly and brutally f*cked!

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt by jeromestarks: 9:27pm On Aug 13, 2022
Miravik900:

I don't have such plans in my mind because I'm very emotional
Good boy.
Re: I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt by Miravik900(m): 10:17pm On Aug 13, 2022
falcon01:
bruh let her go! Don't even think about her she gonna get mercilessly and brutally f*cked!

Is it certain?
Re: I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt by InfinityFabric: 10:25pm On Aug 13, 2022
It's called Fornicationship: you are all in for the fornication.

Did you give her ring ? Told her family you want to marry her ? Why do you think you have exclusive access to her ?
You didn't even bag a virgin and you dare come here and post about it ?

Depressing!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt by falcon01: 11:39pm On Aug 13, 2022
Miravik900:

Is it certain?
it's factual
Re: I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt by judatech: 1:10am On Aug 14, 2022
How old are you?
How financially stable are you?
Bro serious relationship needs serious cash...
Don't get it twisted...love is a beautiful thing!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt by jamalchance(m): 1:44am On Aug 14, 2022
Bro … you don’t have to listen but from experience such don’t end well
You situation could be different so try but don’t expect much
Re: I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt by Lyonkingpin: 3:19am On Aug 14, 2022
The day she starts school that is the beginning of the end, freshers are easily preyed upon, university girls na community girls, don't break up, try to keep the coochie for your own b**ging
Re: I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt by Miravik900(m): 3:38am On Aug 14, 2022
Is it by guys at school? that prey on them
Re: I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt by Miravik900(m): 3:39am On Aug 14, 2022
judatech:
How old are you?
How financially stable are you?
Bro serious relationship needs serious cash...
Don't get it twisted...love is a beautiful thing!

I’m 21 yes I’m financially stable
Re: I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt by Perfectbeing(m): 5:29am On Aug 14, 2022
She's not yours. It's just your turn

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies - Give Up Your Panties ? / Why Women Love Gay Men / Sexy Beauties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.