Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt (3172 Views)

My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? / I Feel Too Attached In A Relationship. How Do I Get Over It? / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt by Miravik900(m): 7:52am On Aug 14, 2022
Perfectbeing:
She's not yours. It's just your turn

I’m hurt because I like her a lot but have no choice than to accept it
Re: I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt by Savedday: 7:59am On Aug 14, 2022
9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace
Re: I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 14, 2022
Savedday:
9ja girls love and dey will love u.

They are useful. All of them...

Know this and know peace
Re: I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt by Femi316: 10:15am On Aug 14, 2022
Use your head wisely before someone use it for you �
Miravik900:
Hello nairalanders I have this girl we just started dating a couple of weeks ago our relationship hasn't been that cool we are having trust issues I don't trust her because I have this feeling that girls are cheats just 2 days ago I found out she is still talking to her ex and maybe in a month or two she will start schooling at a far distance uni I talked to her about it if our relationship would continue as she wants to start schooling she said no issues but I don't feel secure she is a fresh student my guys are telling me that should your girlfriend get enrolled in a uni forget about her I don't just know what to do I'm confused because as at now I think I love her very much and I'm scared to lose her please help me
Re: I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt by PumpumPrince: 10:17am On Aug 14, 2022
Miravik900:
Hello nairalanders I have this girl we just started dating a couple of weeks ago our relationship hasn't been that cool we are having trust issues I don't trust her because I have this feeling that girls are cheats just 2 days ago I found out she is still talking to her ex and maybe in a month or two she will start schooling at a far distance uni I talked to her about it if our relationship would continue as she wants to start schooling she said no issues but I don't feel secure she is a fresh student my guys are telling me that should your girlfriend get enrolled in a uni forget about her I don't just know what to do I'm confused because as at now I think I love her very much and I'm scared to lose her please help me

angry
Re: I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt by PumpumPrince: 10:18am On Aug 14, 2022
Miravik900:

^^^^story
brother please if u don't wanto...let me smash I beg!!(no oofencse) angry
Re: I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt by Miravik900(m): 10:59am On Aug 14, 2022
PumpumPrince:

^^^^story
brother please if u don't wanto...let me smash I beg!!(no oofencse) angry

Today she is coming over I don zero my mind is just sex nothing else I will break all emotional entanglement with her make I no die before my time
Re: I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt by Brunicekid(m): 11:24am On Aug 14, 2022
Miravik900:

Okay boss I talked with her on this issue yesterday she was telling me that other guys are asking her out but she picked me over them so she won't let me down I was like I'm not sure this relationship will continue but she keeps institing I think I will let her go I will just try and enjoy this period that she is around with her then cut off
why are you anticipating that the girl will not be faithful?
Re: I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt by PumpumPrince: 11:53am On Aug 14, 2022
Miravik900:

Today she is coming over I don zero my mind is just sex nothing else I will break all emotional entanglement with her make I no die before my time

Great move sir, nice one. Too many plenty easier women around......juss go for Siofra & ashawopikin next!!!((THANK ME LATER))) wink
Re: I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt by Miravik900(m): 11:59am On Aug 14, 2022
Brunicekid:
why are you anticipating that the girl will not be faithful?

Because of what I have heard from my guys around that when your girl starts school she isn’t yours anymore and she also have a wild side I’m so scared of
Re: I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt by Brunicekid(m): 12:42pm On Aug 14, 2022
Miravik900:

Because of what I have heard from my guys around that when your girl starts school she isn’t yours anymore and she also have a wild side I’m so scared of
But, hope you have spoken to her about it?
Re: I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt by Kronikuz: 12:44pm On Aug 14, 2022
Miravik900:
Na una type sabi drink sniper cos of woman grin
Re: I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt by Miravik900(m): 1:14pm On Aug 14, 2022
Brunicekid:
But, hope you have spoken to her about it?

Yes we have spoken over the phone she was telling me that why was I insecure then I told her the reasons she told me she will never do a thing like that but I’m planning on bringing up the topic when she comes over today so we talk face to face
Re: I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt by ogashman(m): 3:44pm On Aug 14, 2022
Breakfast bro

Hot breakfast loading..
Re: I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt by Miravik900(m): 7:42pm On Aug 14, 2022
ogashman:
Breakfast bro

Hot breakfast loading..

She told me that if she doesn’t want to cheat she won’t that talk sef weak my soul
Re: I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt by ashawopikin(m): 4:00pm On Aug 15, 2022
PumpumPrince:

Great move sir, nice one. Too many plenty easier women around......juss go for Siofra & ashawopikin next!!!((THANK ME LATER))) wink
another boring comment
Re: I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt by Verifiedcheif: 5:52pm On Aug 20, 2022
Not only you bro ..mine is worse ever since my ex gf left me for another guy I said I won't love again but I later found a beautiful gf that's loyal and truthful ...I just can't stop thinking about her ...am think we are spiritually attacked ...she's the one for me tho ...I never knew someone could love a girl like this...I gat ur back bro
Miravik900:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Fetish Shirt Being Sold For $4500 In The US (photos) / Ever Been Embarrased? / 60 Stuffs A Gal/lady/woman Wants But Wont Ask For!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.