Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Get This Now And No Woman Will Ever Think Of Leaving You (limited Offer) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get This Now And No Woman Will Ever Think Of Leaving You (limited Offer) (1326 Views)

Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex / A Woman Will Never Cheat On You If She Has Given THIS To You / This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get This Now And No Woman Will Ever Think Of Leaving You (limited Offer) by remfash1(m): 12:03am On Aug 14, 2022
These days we have men who believe just because a lady ghosts them, they are unattractive.

Some even think they don't have a chance with an attractive lady even before they approach her.

The thing is, if you believe you don't deserve the attention of a beautiful woman,

then absolutely no woman will find you attractive.

Re: Get This Now And No Woman Will Ever Think Of Leaving You (limited Offer) by Danisaint112(m): 1:05am On Aug 14, 2022
For free or paid.

1 Like

Re: Get This Now And No Woman Will Ever Think Of Leaving You (limited Offer) by Ayobamigiven: 2:11am On Aug 14, 2022
So a book will not let any woman think of leaving you ??

With the way Nigerian ladies are lately, you need more than books.

3 Likes

Re: Get This Now And No Woman Will Ever Think Of Leaving You (limited Offer) by Authoreety: 6:45am On Aug 14, 2022
As if na woman I come life for...

Abeg carry ur yeye book shift joor!

2 Likes

Re: Get This Now And No Woman Will Ever Think Of Leaving You (limited Offer) by remfash1(m): 7:23am On Aug 14, 2022
Danisaint112:
For free or paid.

Free Ebook
Re: Get This Now And No Woman Will Ever Think Of Leaving You (limited Offer) by remfash1(m): 7:24am On Aug 14, 2022
Ayobamigiven:
So a book will not let any woman think of leaving you ??

With the way Nigerian ladies are lately, you need more than books.

Sure. One need more than book.

Why not get the free book first
Re: Get This Now And No Woman Will Ever Think Of Leaving You (limited Offer) by Danisaint112(m): 8:03am On Aug 14, 2022
remfash1:
These days we have men who believe just because a lady ghosts them, they are unattractive.

Some even think they don't have a chance with an attractive lady even before they approach her.

The thing is, if you believe you don't deserve the attention of a beautiful woman,

then absolutely no woman will find you attractive.

Have a page where I drop my email and receive it in my mail box? Or should I drop my email here...
Re: Get This Now And No Woman Will Ever Think Of Leaving You (limited Offer) by Enny2013(f): 8:49am On Aug 14, 2022
Book written by human or God?

Women are dynamic fah!

1 Like

Re: Get This Now And No Woman Will Ever Think Of Leaving You (limited Offer) by remfash1(m): 5:49pm On Aug 14, 2022
Danisaint112:

Have a page where I drop my email and receive it in my mail box? Or should I drop my email here...

Drop your Whatsapp number here. You will receive it via WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Get This Now And No Woman Will Ever Think Of Leaving You (limited Offer) by Freelane33(m): 5:50pm On Aug 14, 2022
With the economy situation of the country
Re: Get This Now And No Woman Will Ever Think Of Leaving You (limited Offer) by FTME4EVA: 7:15pm On Aug 14, 2022
I HAVE MESSAGED YOU ON WHATSAPP

(1) (Reply)

My Parents Wants Me To Get Married Before I Get Too Old / Ladies, Do You Think He Is Cute / What Should I Do With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.