Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum (24610 Views)

Bayelsa To Include Chinese Language In School Curriculum / Students In Viral Shisha Video Suspended: Lagos Orders Their Rehabilitation / Lagos Orders Public & Private Schools To Vacate On 18 December, 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Jemex003: 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

I dont believe in one nigeria

Not me not igbo

Not you not oduduwa

I mean the person contesting what is he contesting for ?

You no see am say you be truly the bastard son of kolobo

To be honest with each other why are you not fighting Atiku why Tinubu?

Why are you not fighting Kwankwaso why Tinubu?

Why do you want to be president of the country you call zoo?

If you don’t believe in one Nigeria then wait till your Biafra is approve then but right now we’re still enjoying the country!!!

You’re from the Kolobo children who put Nigeria into this mess rushed to collect independent when they’re still immature

Look here as long as it’s still Nigeria no way for Biafra to rule us ooo go tell your other Kolobo Children

1 Like

Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Jemex003: 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

Your step father said i dont believe in one nigeria .

Your real father kpai because nigeria do am bad .

Then your iye dey follow man to get money buy data for you to enter nairaland .

Kolobo dey hellfire now they wish say him work to make your life better

Yes because I believe in whatever my step father say because I can see him anytime I want and it’s better than over night liar wey call himself legend of Biafra zoo
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by snitchbitch: 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2022
Gidi leads others follow
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Jemex003: 2:18pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

Where is imo and where is owerri ?

Anyway na your iye i dey talk of when kpai kolobo because of e other lover

This Nigeria will split cuz it will affect our bed and olosho will be cost.

So if you like vote anyone you like I’ve sha warn you don’t lament next year that’s all
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Viscuz: 2:21pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jemex003:

To be honest with each other why are you not fighting Atiku why Tinubu?

Why are you not fighting Kwankwaso why Tinubu?

Why do you want to be president of the country you call zoo?

If you don’t believe in one Nigeria then wait till your Biafra is approve then but right now we’re still enjoying the country!!!

You’re from the Kolobo children who put Nigeria into this mess rushed to collect independent when they’re still immature

Look here as long as it’s still Nigeria no way for Biafra to rule us ooo go tell your other Kolobo Children

Why are you not fighting Atiku why obi?

Why are you not fighting kwankwasaya why obi ?

Why are you not fight sowore why obi ?

Biafra is a movement just like yoruba nation

But the person contesting which is peter never said i dont believe in one nigeria

Tinubu said so .

Also tinubu is fighting for Yaraba Nissan

So what he should wait .

The family of kolobo might wipe of completely from the surface of the earth if obi wins because mr kolobo is waiting in hell already with suya

Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Viscuz: 2:22pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jemex003:

Yes because I believe in whatever my step father say because I can see him anytime I want and it’s better than over night liar wey call himself legend of Biafra zoo

Let him fight for yaraba nissan

Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Coldie(m): 2:22pm On Aug 14, 2022
MyExpression:
Wetin make una comot am before?

Una bin dey hide the Biafran war?!

Some of this generation don't even know that- Nigeria have had real internal war that lasted up to 3yrs.

They can't learn from it and rebuild.

Now the history of Hate is repeating itself...and you're now ready to teach us that we've been through that path before...let's not go there again.

Imagine if we had truly reconciled these past years, we would have been relating with each other in love and acceptance, instead of this hate and division.
Una no just get sense to know say with the introduction of history back in Nigerian schools igbo hate would multiply. Especially when they start telling the next generation of how our people killed their leaders without any reason.

Na y I no dae ever take una seriously, u people are just running your mouths without knowing the implications of what u are doing

1 Like

Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Jemex003: 2:22pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

Let him fight for yaraba nissan

Where is him now?
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by GodsOwnMan: 2:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
Give Nigerians At Least One Reason We Should Vote For Tinubu Come 2023 (Pic)

https://www.nairaland.com/7280401/give-nigerians-least-one-reason

Simple: He developed Lagos, he will develop Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Viscuz: 2:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jemex003:

This Nigeria will split cuz it will affect our bed and olosho will be cost.

So if you like vote anyone you like I’ve sha warn you don’t lament next year that’s all

Afonja and STD are birds of a feather .

Wetting concern bed enter this matter .

Mr kolobo no fit cry for hell because fire go dey dry the tears
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Viscuz: 2:24pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jemex003:

Where is him now?

Read the screenshot .

Abi mr kolobo still fail to put you for primary school when e dey earth ?
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by LZAA: 2:24pm On Aug 14, 2022
priceactionx:
Best way to go. I think yaradua administration in 2009 goofed to have removed that subject.
Since some people have started using other narratives, changing the stories as it's occurred to the ones their bitter fathers, uncles, grandfather, and their mothers told them.
Started saying LAGOS IS NO MAN's LAND, claiming they innovate and activate LAGOS.
Let the REAL history with FACTS begin to be hammered into this coming generation's HEAD.
If not, Lagos indigene will wake up one day, and some people will claim they part Atlantic ocean from Indonesia to Lagos, in other for easy development of their LAGOS to transport some goods to and fro, and some people will definitely believe them.
YES, I SAID SO, am in TULSA, come and beat me. cheesy
No need to beat you la grin
Lagos was built with south south money... you know the oil money that caused the cement armada in lagos grin
So keep calling igbos
South south just dey wait una grin
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Maxpro121: 2:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
BeLookingIDIOT:
Yes o. They need to know how 3 million nnyamiri's got used for suya.

Will nigeria ever be one?
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by blaise26abj(m): 2:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
Gourdoinc:
do you know why Nigeria might never be a developed nation ? I say this with love with emphasis on the never, we have not learnt to understand our peculiarities and adopt existing systems to suit those peculiarities.

Learn to play politics you say, but you fail to realise one main fact. We are not supposed to be a nation by any metric or measurement. A referendum today would prove me right , not just from the igbos but even from the yoruba. That being said. We must understand that what is applicable to America will never work here if we adopt it verbatim. You must localise these solutions to meet the local needs of your people.

What is that solution. Zoning and resource control. That is the only solution to current Nigeria and anything less will always result in what you have seen since 1960.

Whether by a change of constitution or by whatever means everyone must be made to feel a sense of belonging and take note this goes beyond the igbo but to every other tribe or region to be geographically simplified.

Obi presidency is a youthful project and not an igbo one. It is coincidence he is igbo and of course serves that course, but his presidency is driven by youth needs at the moment. If obi wasn't on the ballot, the igbos , like every other election will drink and eat on election day while discussing where to make money on Monday. We don't care. More reasons our own leaders are perennial failures because they aren't help accountable.

Nothing works in Nigeria despite it works elsewhere, the reason is because we don't localise it. Democracy would not work in Nigeria till you localise it. Power must be zoned to all regions equitably. As long as we have to fight for it, then it will be justifiable that someone had to flag a Muslim muslim.ticket in this Nigeria, with promises of sharia to ensure he wins. You will never get good governance from such arrangement short or long term. The past years are testament.

Peter obi not riding on any negotiation, any collaboration except that the youths accept him , youths of all tribes and regions, might start a new consciousness relating to how government is seen in Nigeria. However as politics is , if he fails to achieve his goals, you can be rest assured of more of the same of the past years. Negotiated governance benefiting the negotiators and not the people.

I agree with you wholeheartedly regarding the issues . Resource control is the way out . I disagree on that power is localized.Buhari made it so . Politics is politics . We cannot wake up and say it is Igbo that has to be president . You have to fight for it politically at the party levels before Nigerians decide who is the best among them . I hate the Muslim Muslim ticket too as well as the old age of Tinubu . Presidency is not for the frail .
I haven’t decided who to vote for yet . I’m tilting towards Obi but so far so good I am not convinced by his interviews . I intend to vote based on the person who has the best grasp of the problems and the most practical solutions . Even if it comes from Kwankoso. I’m tired of voting based on emotions . Buhari was a result of emotional voting and see the state of the nation .
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Jemex003: 2:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

Why are you not fighting Atiku why obi?

Why are you not fighting kwankwasaya why obi ?

Why are you not fight sowore why obi ?

Biafra is a movement just like yoruba nation

But the person contesting which is peter never said i dont believe in one nigeria

Tinubu said so .

Also tinubu is fighting for Yaraba Nissan

So what he should wait .

The family of kolobo might wipe of completely from the surface of the earth if obi wins because mr kolobo is waiting in hell already with suya

Tinubu is a moving train which no one can stop him!! If you like wail from now till next year Tinubu will rule you and all of us.

Tinubu will approve Biafra don’t worry so you people can go in peace ✌️

I don’t attack Obi except if you people attack Tinubu thread!!!

Meanwhile Tinubu isn’t your only problem so leave Yoruba alone oooo cuz if we vex finish we fit decide to sell our vote to Atiku ����

But don’t worry Tinubu is our man will you dream of him from now till after election �

He’s a good man and very hardworking as well if you want to know go Alaba or Ladipo

1 Like

Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Jemex003: 2:29pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

Read the screenshot .

Abi mr kolobo still fail to put you for primary school when e dey earth ?

Shey u see your life outside? Why not post video why written? Nigeria media is full of Igbo’s liars cuz they want the blog to trend

1 Like

Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Viscuz: 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jemex003:

Shey u see your life outside? Why not post video why written? Nigeria media is full of Igbo’s liars cuz they want the blog to trend

Na igbo liars be this also ?

Afonja and blame games

Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Jemex003: 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

Afonja and STD are birds of a feather .

Wetting concern bed enter this matter .

Mr kolobo no fit cry for hell because fire go dey dry the tears

STD get cure and we can’t do without Igbo girls cuz they’re very entertaining. If for the girls we won’t allow Biafra lie lie because we can’t lose them.
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Igbojew: 2:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
Lagos State government want to copy from Anambra state later now Yoruba urchins will claim that they initiated it first and that South East copy from their region..........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Viscuz: 2:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jemex003:

Tinubu is a moving train which no one can stop him!! If you like wail from now till next year Tinubu will rule you and all of us.

Tinubu will approve Biafra don’t worry so you people can go in peace ✌️

I don’t attack Obi except if you people attack Tinubu thread!!!

Meanwhile Tinubu isn’t your only problem so leave Yoruba alone oooo cuz if we vex finish we fit decide to sell our vote to Atiku ����

But don’t worry Tinubu is our man will you dream of him from now till after election �

He’s a good man and very hardworking as well if you want to know go Alaba or Ladipo

He should wait for yoruba Nissan
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Viscuz: 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jemex003:

STD get cure and we can’t do without Igbo girls cuz they’re very entertaining. If for the girls we won’t allow Biafra lie lie because we can’t lose them.

Na the thing your iye pass down to you cheating and fornication .

Is that why you and her planed to kill mr kolobo

Stole his land and buried him at the express
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Igbojew: 2:34pm On Aug 14, 2022
Lagos State government want to copy from Anambra state later now Yoruba urchins will claim that they initiated it first and that South East copy from their region.God bless Prof Charles Soludo for bringing back history in schools cos it will help remind us who we truly are and I hope other state will emulate qjat Prof Charles Soludo did like Sanwo Olu did..............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Allisgud: 2:34pm On Aug 14, 2022
History and culture,most of all this indomie generation no sabi anything
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Jemex003: 2:34pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

Na igbo liars be this also ?

Afonja and blame games

Ok na you write am?
Na me write am?
Na Yoruba write am?
Na Hausa write am?

If truly you people want Obi to win leave Tinubu alone it’s just warning cuz fighting Tinubu will not do you people good!!! If Hausa man enter again that mean Biafra are finish one time and we will not allow you in west just be careful we’ve tolerate you enough

1 Like

Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by uuzba(m): 2:35pm On Aug 14, 2022
asahnwaKC:
The oyo empire and the banzabankwa... history de interesting shaa smiley... lots of stories
The purpose of history is to learn from it and avoid making same old mistakes.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by uuzba(m): 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2022
Allisgud:
History and culture,most of all this indomie generation no sabi anything
They weren't taught and they have no idea how to search such information on internet or from real books.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Igbojew: 2:37pm On Aug 14, 2022
akinremiayomide:
Good one from Anambra State
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Allisgud: 2:37pm On Aug 14, 2022
uuzba:

They weren't taught and they have no idea how to search such information on internet or from real books.
true na so them go troway face if started talking politics

1 Like

Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Igbojew: 2:37pm On Aug 14, 2022
akinremiayomide:
Good one from Anambra State
Correction
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Jemex003: 2:38pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

Na the thing your iye pass down to you cheating and fornication .

Is that why you and her planed to kill mr kolobo

Stole his land and buried him at the express

Smile but you should know Yoruba people don’t do that except the tribe we know don’t let us mention name!! They can kill all their family cuz of 30 by 30 of land.

If you see where we buried my papa if your papa see am he go happy and he go even ask he’s children to do something good like that for him but you can’t cuz you will still fight on your father’s burial for …..,..,,,
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Jemex003: 2:39pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

He should wait for yoruba Nissan

Don’t worry I will help you once we declare Tinubu as the winner!

Feel free to message me!!!
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by beyondPen(m): 2:40pm On Aug 14, 2022
Gourdoinc:
Good. Teach the history of the Nigerian civil war. It will help those deluded yoruba and northerners to understand what happened in Nigerian history and how badly they have behaved ever since.

Would help to stop the unwarranted bias, hatred and marginalisation of ndi igbo and minorities.

The war of guns ended in 1970, yet they continue to wage civil wars of hate, marginalisation, humiliation, threats and wickedness against the igbos and minority tribes in Nigeria.

Also it will help People know how the Yorubas where been marginalized by Igbos and Hausas before we acted up and formed alliance with the North.

And also to let those Yorubas supporting Obi to see why they should be for the interest of Yoruba land only

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

2016/2017 OAU Predegree Admission / OAU English Department Refused To Give Best Graduating Student Award For 15/16 / Damilola Babola Wins Mr University Africa Competition 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.