Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum (24614 Views)

Bayelsa To Include Chinese Language In School Curriculum / Students In Viral Shisha Video Suspended: Lagos Orders Their Rehabilitation / Lagos Orders Public & Private Schools To Vacate On 18 December, 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by aribisala0(m): 1:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
Gourdoinc:
wow. This is great. Using the term eboes for me has ended this conversation. I wanted to be civil here. I am not always civil. Check my posts sir. Cheers.

Tough Guy!!
There is no conversation. I am just setting the facts straight for every other person on the thread . Whether you are always civil or not is your business . I really do not give a shitt
Eboes have kings
Eboes did not support Obasanjo out of altruism but opportunism. They contested lost and fell in line

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Jemex003: 1:25pm On Aug 14, 2022
emmykk:

Anambra was created August 1991.

When was Lagos made the Capita of Nigeria? google that and let me know

Abuja is currently be enjoying the good will of all Nigerians, tomorrow one riffraff Abokki like you in 77years time will say Abuja vs Imo which is more develop.

Are you sure you attended primary school?

I’m not from Anambra so you can ask your third class man if he attended primary school!

Never in your entire life mention my precious imo again!!

Can you compare Anambra with Osun state?

Why are you living a bitter life? Who collected meat from your hand?
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Gourdoinc(m): 1:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
aribisala0:

Tough Guy!!
There is no conversation. I am just setting the facts straight for every other person on the thread . Whether you are always civil or not is your business . I really do not give a shitt
Eboes have kings
Eboes did not support Obasanjo out of altruism but opportunism. They contested lost and fell in line
k
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by aribisala0(m): 1:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
emmykk:

Anambra was created August 1991.

When was Lagos made the Capita of Nigeria? google that and let me know

Abuja is currently be enjoying the good will of all Nigerians, tomorrow one riffraff Abokki like you in 77years time will say Abuja vs Imo which is more develop.

Are you sure you attended primary school?
Anambra State was not created in 1991 . Jim Nwobodo was elected Governor in 1979

Lagos State was never the capital of Nigeria

There is a difference between Lagos City the former FCT and Lagos State
Between Enugu former capital of Eastern Region and Enugu state
Kano and Kano State
Kaduna the former capital of the Northern Region and Kaduna State

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Viscuz: 1:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jemex003:

I’m not from Anambra so you can ask your third class man if he attended primary school!

Never in your entire life mention my precious imo again!!

Can you compare Anambra with Osun state?

Why are you living a bitter life? Who collected meat from your hand?

Tinubu goes nowhere

Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Billygee2u: 1:31pm On Aug 14, 2022
Gourdoinc:
Good. Teach the history of the Nigerian civil war. It will help those deluded yoruba and northerners to understand what happened in Nigerian history and how badly they have behaved ever since.

Would help to stop the unwarranted bias, hatred and marginalisation of ndi igbo and minorities.

The war of guns ended in 1970, yet they continue to wage civil wars of hate, marginalisation, humiliation, threats and wickedness against the igbos and minority tribes in Nigeria.
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Jemex003: 1:31pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

Tinubu goes nowhere

Na your wahala be that keep your wailing when he get there murder yourself

1 Like

Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Billygee2u: 1:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
MyExpression:
Wetin make una comot am before?

Una bin dey hide the Biafran war?!

Some of this generation don't even know that- Nigeria have had real internal war that lasted up to 3yrs.

They can't learn from it and rebuild.

Now the history of Hate is repeating itself...and you're now ready to teach us that we've been through that path before...let's not go there again.

Imagine if we had truly reconciled these past years, we would have been relating with each other in love and acceptance, instead of this hate and division.
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by 18wheeler: 1:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
Should be Nigerian History, and then African History. Before they go and fill our kid’s brains with American civil war or how Roman Empire collapsed.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Billygee2u: 1:33pm On Aug 14, 2022
Realist12:
It's very important, as a lot of these social media kids knows nothing about their heroes past and present. All they know is social media trends, they go on to abuse those that fought for them all in the name of social media trend.
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Viscuz: 1:36pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jemex003:

Na your wahala be that keep your wailing when he get there murder yourself

Obi go rule over you , your mama,then pay tribute to your papa

Nothing you can do but to wail .

If you dont like it , do the needful

Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by dododawa1: 1:36pm On Aug 14, 2022
Fowl yach will OPEN
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Mars16(m): 1:40pm On Aug 14, 2022
It should be included in SS 1, SS2 and SS 3 students can make a subject of choice.
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Jemex003: 1:40pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

Obi go rule over you , your mama,then pay tribute to your papa

Nothing you can do but to wail .

If you dont like it , do the needful

I don’t have time for your argument cuz even if Obi win sef you go still lament cuz you’ve failed yourself in many way! If Obi lose all your entire family and your Kolobo children lose!! Let’s see if you and your family will be alive till next year sef even if you will be able to vote!!!
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by tolulope967: 1:41pm On Aug 14, 2022
Good one from LagosGood one from Lagos...
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Viscuz: 1:43pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jemex003:

I don’t have time for your argument cuz even if Obi win sef you go still lament cuz you’ve failed yourself in many way! If Obi lose all your entire family and your Kolobo children lose!! Let’s see if you and your family will be alive till next year sef even if you will be able to vote!!!

Pahahahahaha

Oya no vex bestie.

Tell me how your papa kpai ?

Na when e wan go snatch ballot box abi ?

Now you wan still go join am following the same footstep to snatch ballot box .

E spirit go vex kpai your mama for not warning you o
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by blaise26abj(m): 1:49pm On Aug 14, 2022
Gourdoinc:
wrong. That's where people get it wrong. Igbo enye eze means igbos have no king. We don't desire an igbo presidency. We don't care really about such politics. What we care about is equity in distribution and that's why we want igbo presidency. Asides Peter obi, who rightly had national appeal, we don't give a hoot about any other politician , but what is equitable is that all regions even if they are made up of goats should be given a chance.

Let's assume there is a war today between the south west and Nigeria. Lagos, ibadan , oshogbo. Akure and ilorin are laid desolate, it's war, its bound to happen, people a driven to loss both financially and otherwise, its war and its bound to happen. When the war ends I should believe that rebuilding must be done isn't it . So I ask, was that done? Should that not have been done? If the people.have to build their desolate lands themselves through the brows of their sweat , how do you think they would view the nation that desolated their land.

When it was 1999, nobody asked the yoruba is they had good politicians, we all knew they had to be compensated for abiola and 1993 and they Brough forth two people. We picked one. When MEND was making our lives a living day of hell and it was thought that possibly a neutral man from their end become president, we all.agreed and supported him, even though he was a poor politician.

It is equitable that developments are shared equally and not fought for across of regions, it is equitable that a national merit list for federal employment is spread to include everyone irrespective of tribe and religion ( take note that even yoruba are now victims of this marginalization).

The igbos seeks equity in Nigeria, that's it. If it should be an igbo man, then it should be him, he must not have to negotiate it according to atiku or play the politics of acceptance. That's not how to run an all inclusive nation.

As for the property thing, yes the yoruba did that. That explains why we settled there and continued life when though they occupied and took over things we owned in many cases as well. We have lived without much issues up till now together.

First of all , thanks for the civil conversation.
In your first statement you said you don’t want an Igbo presidency yet said you want an obi presidency without having to play the politics of acceptance . But that is democracy . People must accept you before they vote for you . Learn to play the politics and all will fall into place . You don’t insult other regions and expect them to accept you regardless .

About the equity of distribution , prior to this incompetent man called Buhari , there was semblance of equity . The tribal bigot did all these nonsense . The Yorubas suffered this same thing as well as other tribes .

Check the American civil war . The South had to rebuild their region for years and couldn’t get the presidency for a while . People were killed on both sides in the Nigerian civil war . The Nigerian state would of course find it hard to give the east full power just soon after . Now for me , it is not the fault of Nigerians that you have not developed your region after collecting federal allocations like every other states or learnt to play national politics well enough to take the presidency years after .

Lastly , Obasanjo had all senate presidents from the SE . That’s number 3 citizen . Then Jonathan who you claim to be Igbo was vice and the senate presidency was moved to the North central . Then Jonathan was president for 5-6 years . The east claimed him as their son . So the statement that Nigeria has not been fair to Igbos is false . Besides if you claim Jonathan was brought on because of MEND as Vice , then why can’t Obi be vice to atiku too because of IPOB .It would have been a better ticket especially in the North . My conclusion , the EAST should go and learn how to play politics at the national level !

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Jemex003: 1:50pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

Pahahahahaha

Oya no vex bestie.

Tell me how your papa kpai ?

Na when e wan go snatch ballot box abi ?

Now you wan still go join am following the same footstep to snatch ballot box .

E spirit go vex kpai your mama for not warning you o

Well my father wasn’t a politician and till he left this world he never voted cuz he couldn’t trusted anyone but can you please help ask your Kolobo father what he’s doing when Nigeria is affecting your tribe? My father left without any complained because he trained us to focus on our life which we’re doing now!!! Please if Obi win will you achieve your dream? Will anything change in your life? NO cuz you will still blame the man las las!!! You’re from Biafra you hardly get satisfy with things and you people are very ungrateful lazy bitches ask your mother
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Viscuz: 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jemex003:

Well my father wasn’t a politician and till he left this world he never voted cuz he couldn’t trusted anyone but can you please help ask your Kolobo father what he’s doing when Nigeria is affecting your tribe? My father left without any complained because he trained us to focus on our life which we’re doing now!!! Please if Obi win will you achieve your dream? Will anything change in your life? NO cuz you will still blame the man las las!!! You’re from Biafra you hardly get satisfy with things and you people are very ungrateful lazy bitches ask your mother

My father is very much alive today at 83 enjoying . Because he worked for it and he never lacks he is not contesting like your step father .

Your kolobo papa kpai like fowl because of hunger and laziness to provide .

Now him dey hell fire dey roast Agbado
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Jemex003: 1:58pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

My father is very much alive today at 83 enjoying . Because he worked for it and he never lacks he is not contesting like your step father .

You kolobo papa kpai like fowl because of hunger and laziness to provide .

Now him dey hell fire dey roast Agbado

What did your Kolobo father did for a living?
Ask him what he has done in he’s life to help he’s society or family?
What my father left before he died your 83 stroke father who’s still in lifetime alive can’t do it! Just imagine your father is 83 and you’re on Nairaland? Definitely he’s sickness is very bad cuz soon you will be posting him to beg for money! Apart from houses my father still left us 7 acres of land for future purpose but your timeline stroke father cannot even buy you just 2 plot of land in Animabra!! Tell your bitch father he will witness Tinubu ruling us and I can send him to my father �
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Viscuz: 1:59pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jemex003:

Lol add more bitches to it .

I am happy to be hitting you .

I no wan too scare your psych today grin

You know wetting dey kill married man young?

Na cheating wife .

Na your mama kapi the man because of leg spread

Now him deh hell fire dey see another man labalaba the old hag
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by dominic17: 2:00pm On Aug 14, 2022
It is a welcome development but the question is. Who will write the history? Is going to reflect the real incidences in the past? Or is it going to be doctored to favor some region at the detriment of other regions? All these are my reservation about this reintroduction of history in our school's
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Viscuz: 2:02pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jemex003:

What did your Kolobo father did for a living?
Ask him what he has done in he’s life to help he’s society or family?
What my father left before he died your 83 stroke father who’s still in lifetime alive can’t do it! Just imagine your father is 83 and you’re on Nairaland? Definitely he’s sickness is very bad cuz soon you will be posting him to beg for money! Apart from houses my father still left us 7 acres of land for future purpose but your timeline stroke father cannot even buy you just 2 plot of land in Animabra!! Tell your bitch father he will witness Tinubu ruling us and I can send him to my father �

If you get acres of lands you no for bury your papa for roadside

My own papa dey chow large today, i no dey your shithole of a country today thanks to him .

But your own papa kpai like chicken him no fit do anything for you when you fit look say thank you .

Now you are a semi orphan and a son of kolobo grin
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Gourdoinc(m): 2:02pm On Aug 14, 2022
blaise26abj:

First of all , thanks for the civil conversation.
In your first statement you said you don’t want an Igbo presidency yet said you want an obi presidency without having to play the politics of acceptance . But that is democracy . People must accept you before they vote for you . Learn to play the politics and all will fall into place . You don’t insult other regions and expect them to accept you regardless .

About the equity of distribution , prior to this incompetent man called Buhari , there was semblance of equity . The tribal bigot did all these nonsense . The Yorubas suffered this same thing as well as other tribes .

Check the American civil war . The South had to rebuild their region for years and couldn’t get the presidency for a while . People were killed on both sides in the Nigerian civil war . The Nigerian state would of course find it hard to give the east full power just soon after . Now for me , it is not the fault of Nigerians that you have not developed your region after collecting federal allocations like every other states or learnt to play national politics well enough to take the presidency years after .

Lastly , Obasanjo had all senate presidents from the SE . That’s number 3 citizen . Then Jonathan who you claim to be Igbo was vice and the senate presidency was moved to the North central . Then Jonathan was president for 5-6 years . The east claimed him as their son . So the statement that Nigeria has not been fair to Igbos is false . Besides if you claim Jonathan was brought on because of MEND as Vice , then why can’t Obi be vice to atiku too. It would have been a better ticket especially in the North . My conclusion , the EAST should go and learn how to play politics at the national level !
do you know why Nigeria might never be a developed nation ? I say this with love with emphasis on the never, we have not learnt to understand our peculiarities and adopt existing systems to suit those peculiarities.

Learn to play politics you say, but you fail to realise one main fact. We are not supposed to be a nation by any metric or measurement. A referendum today would prove me right , not just from the igbos but even from the yoruba. That being said. We must understand that what is applicable to America will never work here if we adopt it verbatim. You must localise these solutions to meet the local needs of your people.

What is that solution. Zoning and resource control. That is the only solution to current Nigeria and anything less will always result in what you have seen since 1960.

Whether by a change of constitution or by whatever means everyone must be made to feel a sense of belonging and take note this goes beyond the igbo but to every other tribe or region to be geographically simplified.

Obi presidency is a youthful project and not an igbo one. It is coincidence he is igbo and of course serves that course, but his presidency is driven by youth needs at the moment. If obi wasn't on the ballot, the igbos , like every other election will drink and eat on election day while discussing where to make money on Monday. We don't care. More reasons our own leaders are perennial failures because they aren't help accountable.

Nothing works in Nigeria despite it works elsewhere, the reason is because we don't localise it. Democracy would not work in Nigeria till you localise it. Power must be zoned to all regions equitably. As long as we have to fight for it, then it will be justifiable that someone had to flag a Muslim muslim.ticket in this Nigeria, with promises of sharia to ensure he wins. You will never get good governance from such arrangement short or long term. The past years are testament.

Peter obi not riding on any negotiation, any collaboration except that the youths accept him , youths of all tribes and regions, might start a new consciousness relating to how government is seen in Nigeria. However as politics is , if he fails to achieve his goals, you can be rest assured of more of the same of the past years. Negotiated governance benefiting the negotiators and not the people.
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by pongwa(m): 2:04pm On Aug 14, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/Yorubaness/status/1558426060835921920?t=yVJa-JDBXnXLQ-hTpbC_oQ&s=08

Thank you.
Pelemo, E.I (Mrs)
D (Research)
8th August, 2022
languages should also be included. Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Jemex003: 2:05pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

Lol add more bitches to it .

I am happy to be hitting you .

I no wan too scare your psych today grin

You know wetting dey kill married man young?

Na cheating wife .

Na your mama kapi the man because of leg spread

Now him deh hell fire dey see another man labalaba the old hag

For your information nothing like cheating in my family cuz we’re doing good! Even if you come to our house come and see your people living without paying rent for a year now but we still let them be cuz we pity there life in Biafra land! Las las Tinubu will rule Nigeria while Obi will rule Biafra cuz no one you support in life that win!!! You support GEJ second time he lu le, You support Atiku many times he lu lu and you still use your bad luck support Donald Trump he still lu le Abeg what do you people want? The country you call zoo?
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Viscuz: 2:07pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jemex003:

For your information nothing like cheating in my family cuz we’re doing good! Even if you come to our house come and see your people living without paying rent for a year now but we still let them be cuz we pity there life in Biafra land! Las las Tinubu will rule Nigeria while Obi will rule Biafra cuz no one you support in life that win!!! You support GEJ second time he lu le, You support Atiku many times he lu lu and you still use your bad luck support Donald Trump he still lu le Abeg what do you people want? The country you call zoo?

Tinubu Ti lu le’

As for the cheating its a lie , that is what kapi your kolobo papa.

Now the woman is with another man having the lobilobi

Your kolobo papa dey cry from hell
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Jemex003: 2:08pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

If you get acres of lands you no for bury your papa for roadside

My own papa dey chow large today, i no dey your shithole of a country today thanks to him .

But your own papa kpai like chicken him no fit do anything for you when you fit look say thank you .

Now you are a semi orphan and a son of kolobo grin

So Nigeria is shithole country because you’re in Pakistan watching grace yard huh? So your sickness papa is out of a country you call zoo? You and your father is a learner tell him that!!!

When your father hear say Tinubu will don’t worry free grave is awaiting for him�

Since your father is 83 tell him we can give him Nairaland oldest Kolobo
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Viscuz: 2:09pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jemex003:

I dont believe in one nigeria

Not me not igbo

Not you not oduduwa

I mean the person contesting what is he contesting for ?

You no see am say you be truly the bastard son of kolobo

Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Jemex003: 2:10pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

Tinubu Ti lu le’

As for the cheating its a lie , that is what kapi your kolobo papa.

Now the woman is with another man having the lobilobi

Your kolobo papa dey cry from hell

Make we know dey cast our secret here if you know how many una mama and ladies pant I don open for Owerri, Jos and imo hmmm you go know say the only thing you’re good for is in bed!!! As I’m going to Lagos tomorrow na to still go Bleep amaka for lantern hotel you can come and check if you want

1 Like

Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Viscuz: 2:12pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jemex003:

So Nigeria is shithole country because you’re in Pakistan watching grace yard huh? So your sickness papa is out of a country you call zoo? You and your father is a learner tell him that!!!

When your father hear say Tinubu will don’t worry free grave is awaiting for him�

Since your father is 83 tell him we can give him Nairaland oldest Kolobo

Your step father said i dont believe in one nigeria .

Your real father kpai because nigeria do am bad .

Then your iye dey follow man to get money buy data for you to enter nairaland .

Kolobo dey hellfire now they wish say him work to make your life better

Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Viscuz: 2:13pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jemex003:

Make we know dey cast our secret here if you know how many una mama and ladies pant I don open for Owerri, Jos and imo hmmm you go know say the only thing you’re good for is in bed!!! As I’m going to Lagos tomorrow na to still go Bleep amaka for lantern hotel you can come and check if you want

Where is imo and where is owerri ?

Anyway na your iye i dey talk of when kpai kolobo because of e other lover

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Damilola Babola Wins Mr University Africa Competition 2016 / Ceiling Fan Falls During A Lecture At UNILAG Yesterday / Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.