Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,956 members, 7,848,884 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:31 AM

Southern Nigeria Is Trapped. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Nigeria Is Trapped. (3057 Views)

"Our Economy Is Trapped" - Tinubu Vows To End Nigeria’s Over-reliance On Loans / Fani-kayode Reacts To Call For Relocation Of Herdsmen From Southern Nigeria / Northern Elders’ Forum Orders Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate Southern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern Nigeria Is Trapped. by Viscuz: 11:32am On Aug 14, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

Because it was capital of Nigeria, has sea port, embassies, and border to west african countries. TINUBU had nothing to do with it.

The skolombo na empty skull e know nothing
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Trapped. by Viscuz: 11:33am On Aug 14, 2022
YoruEnglish:
Ipob pigs zombiedent ..
With their Dead brain.
Yanyanyanyan

Afonja na Afonja even if them baff with iron sponge and Acid Afonja go still be betrayer
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Trapped. by Vulturereloaded: 11:55am On Aug 14, 2022
diadem10:

Ode, as if calabar wasn't the capital too.

Are you saying federal government would continue to give fct money to Lagos when Lagos is no more the capital? You dey mad?

As a matter of fact, 97% of what became Lagos today was under Awolowo. Only 3% was under the fct to show you that the fct didn't even occupy half of a local government of Lagos. Federal govt did nothing for Lagos apart from bridges, airport and a few old governmental house. That was all. Meanwhile, Lagos first seaport built by SW resources before the amalgamation of Nigeria was pumping money to the federal government. In fact, it should be Lagos who should be feeling unjust here.

In fact, when Tinubu came in, Lagos was almost dilapidated and with just little revenues until Tinubu revamped Lagos to become the state with the best economy today.

Who built 3rd mainland bridge? Who buit anthony bridge?

Who built the interchange bridge at maryland?

Who built opebi oregun link bridge?

Who built eko bridge, carter bridge, ebule egba bridge, all bridges around ajegunle, isolo, ojuelegba cele mile2 etc?

How many bridges did tinubu build?

Common sense should tell you that once Nigerians migrate to the capital, they reside there.

And the migration increases IGR.

Did tinubu build the embassy?

Did tinubu build the sea port?

So all those applying for visa, importing and clearing containers in lagos are there for Tinubu?

If people migrated to lagos because of Tinubu, why the migration to Abuja?

https://www.nairaland.com/7268180/did-tinubu-also-build-abuja
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Trapped. by Viscuz: 12:02pm On Aug 14, 2022
diadem10:

Ode, as if calabar wasn't the capital too.

Are you saying federal government would continue to give fct money to Lagos when Lagos is no more the capital? You dey mad?

As a matter of fact, 97% of what became Lagos today was under Awolowo. Only 3% was under the fct to show you that the fct didn't even occupy half of a local government of Lagos. Federal govt did nothing for Lagos apart from bridges, airport and a few old governmental house. That was all. Meanwhile, Lagos first seaport built by SW resources before the amalgamation of Nigeria was pumping money to the federal government. In fact, it should be Lagos who should be feeling unjust here.

In fact, when Tinubu came in, Lagos was almost dilapidated and with just little revenues until Tinubu revamped Lagos to become the state with the best economy today.

So other governors before Tinubu just went there to drink Agbo ?

Tinubu own deputy asin second in command when know am wella called the man a thief

So which kind dust you dey yarn ?
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Trapped. by diadem10: 12:03pm On Aug 14, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

Who built 3rd mainland bridge? Who buit anthony bridge?

Who built the interchange bridge at maryland?

Who built opebi oregun link bridge?

Who built eko bridge, carter bridge, ebule egba bridge, all bridges around ajegunle, isolo, ojuelegba cele mile2 etc?

How many bridges did tinubu build?

Common sense should tell you that once Nigerians migrate to the capital, they reside there.

And the migration increases IGR.

Did tinubu build the embassy?

Did tinubu build the sea port?

So all those applying for visa, importing and clearing containers in lagos are there for Tinubu?

If people migrated to lagos because of Tinubu, why the migration to Abuja?

https://www.nairaland.com/7268180/did-tinubu-also-build-abuja

So, you didn't see that I mentioned bridge in the list of the few things which FG did for Lagos?
Meanwhile, FG builds federal road/bridges in every states.
So according to your Osu brain, it was bridges that developed Lagos and her revenues? No wonder Peter Obi graduated with D pass. You dey mad.

And yeah, Lagos' first seaport was built by the Sw resources. Built before the amalgamation of Nigeria and it pumps revenue to the FG
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Trapped. by Viscuz: 12:05pm On Aug 14, 2022
diadem10:

So, you didn't see that I mentioned bridge in the list of the few things which FG did for Lagos?
So according to your Osu brain, it was bridges that developed Lagos and her revenues? No wonder Peter Obi graduated with D pass. You dey mad.

Guy mention wetting Tinubu do no dey beat around bush like a real Afonja .

Start from human development capital

Before we proceed
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Trapped. by Vulturereloaded: 12:12pm On Aug 14, 2022
diadem10:

You are beating around the bush. What percentage of lagos population uses those bridges, that you call few things?

I also asked since 90% of what we use in Nigeria is imported and 80% comes through lagos port, this increases migration. So all the business associated with import are operating because of Tinubu?

Do you know the number of Nigerians that apply for visa daily? Those people come to lagos, spend the night in hotels, feed, transport etc. What does Tinubu have to do with that?

When buhari closed the border, were people not crying at the border area? So tinubu is also responsible for the traffic in and out of the border?

What about the international airport that people access to fly out of Nigeria? Do you know the amount of people that come to lagos to fly out? How does tinubu contribute to that?

Remove these things and tell me what is left of lagos.

Its obvious that you have zero knowledge and understanding of economics and what drives IGR of a state.

You are an example of the 1st class that sells drugs.
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Trapped. by Viscuz: 12:16pm On Aug 14, 2022
diadem10:

says osu miscreanttt.
Tinubu revamped Lagos economy with his policies and turned around the face of Lagos. Tinubu's legacies litter everywhere in Lagos.

How na ,mention them with fact .

Do you know an Afonja will always be an Afonja even if they baff with iron sponge and acid .

Say the things Tinubu did to generate revenue na .

Tinubu has increased the division of Lagos state. It's true that it is. But Tinubu has increased the number of Lagos's money beyond estimate. Tinubu collects debt of less than $200 million and leaves billions of US dollars. Lagos alone collects 6% of Nigerian loans and 4% of domestic loans. Tinubu's passengers have doubled the share Tinubu has provided for Lagos, which is a loss to Lagos. Apart from Alpha Beta, are we sure that Lagos state government's pockets are going into any other pocket?
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Trapped. by Viscuz: 12:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
diadem10:

Osu ode, Lagos first seaport (built by the SW resources by the way) pumps revenue to the Fg. So where was the money coming from? You dey mad? Like I said, it's even Lagos who should be feeling unjust here, not helped by Obasanjo who withheld Lagos allocation for several years yet Tinubu ensured Lagos thrived and built Lagos economy into a formidable one today.

Afonja what did Tinubu do ?
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Trapped. by Viscuz: 12:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
diadem10:

Another gibberish from the dull Osu miscreantt

Mention wetting Tinubu do Afonja bastard .

Tinubu is the first governor in the fourth republic to elect his deputy and lastly fight with the impeachment?
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Trapped. by Vulturereloaded: 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2022
diadem10:

Osu ode, Lagos first seaport (built by the SW resources by the way) pumps revenue to the Fg. So where was the money coming from? You dey mad? Like I said, it's even Lagos who should be feeling unjust here, not helped by Obasanjo who withheld Lagos allocation for several years yet Tinubu ensured Lagos thrived and built Lagos economy into a formidable one today.

This debunked lie, state government allocation was coming only local government that obasanjo witheld. Which was later paid back.

Is Nigeria using the port built by lagos or the one by federal government?

I have just highlighted the drivers of lagos revenue and you have not countered.

Remove the things i listed and tell me what brings people to lagos.

You are still sounding more ignorant. Remove oil and other mineral resources from Nigeria, what will bring foreigners here?

The same applies to lagos. Tinubu that developed lagos can't treat himself in lagos?
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Trapped. by Vulturereloaded: 12:31pm On Aug 14, 2022
diadem10:

Osu ode, Tinubu wasn't impeached unlike your D pass graduate Peter Obi who achieved nothing in his Anambra.

Remove the things i listed and tell me what drivers lagos revenue.
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Trapped. by Viscuz: 12:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
diadem10:

Osu ode, Tinubu wasn't impeached unlike your D pass graduate Peter Obi who achieved nothing in his Anambra.

Afonja bastard no dey understand English .

Tell me wetting Tinubu do .

Tinubu has promised to continue the good works of Buhari. Can he tell us these beautiful works? Any person that says he will remain from where Buhari is standing is not fit for the leadership of Nigeria.
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Trapped. by Vulturereloaded: 12:38pm On Aug 14, 2022
diadem10:

Osu Ode, if you had a brain, you would realise LG make up 2/3 of every state allocation.

Calabar and River have seaport, why don't you miscreantt go there? Lagos even want you miscreantt to leave however I heard Wike is driving out osu miscreantt from his state cheesy

You have not answered. I said remove the things listed and tell me what else brings people to lagos.

List things that drive the IGR outside those i listed.

Re: Southern Nigeria Is Trapped. by Viscuz: 12:51pm On Aug 14, 2022
diadem10:

l have answered you. Calabar and Portharcourt have functional seaports, why aren't you Osu miscreants going there?
Osu ode are enjoying Lagos economy made possible by Tinubu. Lagos wants you miscreantt to leave. Wike doesnt want you miscreantt in his state. Bunch of miscreantt everywhere.

Afonja bastard what did Tinubu do ?
Tinubu brought in Ambode and fought with him at the end because ambode refused to remit to Alpha beta fraud
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Trapped. by Vulturereloaded: 1:04pm On Aug 14, 2022
diadem10:

l have answered you. Calabar and Portharcourt have functional seaports, why aren't you Osu miscreants going there?
Osu ode are enjoying Lagos economy made possible by Tinubu. Lagos wants you miscreantt to leave. Wike doesnt want you miscreantt in his state. Bunch of miscreantt everywhere.

Oga i listed 4 things influenced by the federal government.

Seaport, embassies, international airport, borders. I said remove these things and tell me what tinubu have done that will make Nigerians migrate to lagos.

And for your ignorant question about ports. Lagos port is deeper that the rest. NNPC Pipelines pass under the rivers port, so you cant dredge deeper.

Also lagos port is closer to the ocean than Rivers and Calabar ports.

I am still waiting for your answers.
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Trapped. by Vulturereloaded: 1:34pm On Aug 14, 2022
diadem10:

Osu ode, Lagos seaport was built before the amalgamation of Nigeria, built by SW resources.

Secondly, Portharcourt and Calabar have functional seaport that can berth cargo. Go and use them. You can stay in your Osu land and receive your cargo too. You dey mad?

So federal government is now in control of lagos port built by Tinubu? grin grin grin

When this yoruba family was on their knees begin allen onyema to help them discard their worthless land to feed, where were u?

Until he called the same igbo miscreants to buy them, the land was worthless. It was the migration of Igbo's that added value to the land and brought development.

If not, buy now hunger would still be killing many families with worthless land.

Now, you the children have grwn to insult Igbos, after we saved your parents from hunger. Its ok.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck8heZmA5PE
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Trapped. by NuclearWinter: 1:37pm On Aug 14, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
If you vote Atiku, power returns to the North.

You vote Tinubu, shettima takes over, power returns to the North.

Peter Obi remains the only southern candidate.

No.

We reject your yamri president

Channel this energy back to your Biafra project and when you get it make Obi your life president .

Yanri
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Trapped. by diadem10: 1:39pm On Aug 14, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

So federal government is now in control of lagos port built by Tinubu? grin grin grin

When this yoruba family was on their knees begin allen onyema to help them discard their worthless land to feed, where were u?

Until he called the same igbo miscreants to buy them, the land was worthless. It was the migration of Igbo's that added value to the land and brought development.

If not, buy now hunger would still be killing many families with worthless land.

Now, you the children have grwn to insult Igbos, after we saved your parents from hunger. Its ok.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck8heZmA5PE

Lagos first seaport pump revenue for your Osu allocation.

Meanwhile I don't understand your gibberish? Who was who was begging? It was rather your criminal Onyeama. Meanwhile there are several air flight companies in Nigeria.
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Trapped. by Vulturereloaded: 2:06pm On Aug 14, 2022
diadem10:

Lagos first seaport pump revenue for your Osu allocation.

Meanwhile I don't understand your gibberish? Who was who was begging? It was rather your criminal Onyeama. Meanwhile there are several air flight companies in Nigeria.

How did lagos switch to Niger delta oil allocation and leave Tinubu's seaport to for federal port? grin grin grin
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Trapped. by diadem10: 2:12pm On Aug 14, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

How did lagos switch to Niger delta oil allocation and leave Tinubu's seaport to for federal port? grin grin grin

First, SW is part of Niger delta.

Secondly Lagos is beyond federal allocation while her first seaport pump revenue for your osu allocation.
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Trapped. by Viscuz: 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2022
diadem10:

First, SW is part of Niger delta.

Secondly Lagos is beyond federal allocation while her first seaport pump revenue for your osu allocation.

No dey claim niger delta una abandon us .

Shut your trap hole .

Afonja tell me wettin tinubu do ?

Tinubu is the only nigerian Presidental candidate of the fourth republic that has a cocaine scandal on him
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Trapped. by Buckeyemedia1: 2:19pm On Aug 14, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
If you vote Atiku, power returns to the North.

You vote Tinubu, shettima takes over, power returns to the North.

Peter Obi remains the only southern candidate.
After Peter Obi, who takes over?
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Trapped. by Buckeyemedia1: 2:20pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

No dey claim niger delta una abandon us .

Shut your trap hole .

Afonja tell me wettin tinubu do ?

Tinubu is the only nigerian Presidental candidate of the fourth republic that has a cocaine scandal on him
Imaginary cocaine scandal, Mumurist crying more than the bereaved, why weep for Yankee?

O yea Peasants in Nigeria, or are you not aware that The CIA themselves traffic narcotic s to cause wahala around the world?

Tinubu helping the Chicago dope boys move their money is a big deal to you?

Suffer will follow you Nigeria for a long time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Deliberately Withheld Presidential Results. : Lai Muhammad / Appeal Court Already Dismissed Peter Obi Disqualification / President Tinubu Restructure And Creates New Federal Ministries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.