Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,777 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:10 PM

Southern Nigeria Is Trapped. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Nigeria Is Trapped. (3092 Views)

"Our Economy Is Trapped" - Tinubu Vows To End Nigeria’s Over-reliance On Loans / Fani-kayode Reacts To Call For Relocation Of Herdsmen From Southern Nigeria / Northern Elders’ Forum Orders Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate Southern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern Nigeria Is Trapped. by Omoslim26: 2:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
diadem10:

Ode Lagos economy is the best in Nigeria right now. Your D pass graduate Peter Obi is a nonentity when it comes to economy growth.

Secondly, as I stated already, Kemi Adeosun isn't Tinubu hence wouldn't know better than Tinubu and besides, Nigeria was better off in 2017 when Adeosun was using Tinubu's policy than now.

If there's one thing that every Nigerian accept be you Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa it is that apc is the greatest disaster to befall this Country, Tinubu is not going to smell shishi bcus he is the oga of Apc.
In Kaduna they pulled down his campaign poster,the North detest him,if you doubt it go to any Hausa community in your area and preach tinubu,if them no go use dagger shift your left chest grin

1 Like

Re: Southern Nigeria Is Trapped. by Viscuz: 2:29pm On Aug 14, 2022
diadem10:

According to Osu ode brain, when questionable individuals save in a bank/investment bank, the bank becomes the drug dealer. You dey mad. Osu miscreanttt

How is this an investment in the bank abi your papa no fit pay your ordinary primary education for you ehn Afonja ?

Re: Southern Nigeria Is Trapped. by Buckeyemedia1: 2:34pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

How is this an investment in the bank abi your papa no fit pay your ordinary primary education for you ehn Afonja ?
Very funny when I see Nigerians on social media, especially an Afonja & Ipobian arguing about narcotics, & ironically here in Yankee na them 2 by 100 miles, be the biggest drug dealer tribes from Nigeria without a shadow of a doubt.
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Trapped. by Viscuz: 2:37pm On Aug 14, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Imaginary cocaine scandal, Mumurist crying more than the bereaved, why weep for Yankee?

O yea Peasants in Nigeria, or are you not aware that The CIA themselves traffic narcotic s to cause wahala around the world?

Tinubu helping the Chicago dope boys move their money is a big deal to you?

Suffer will follow you Nigeria for a long time.

Apc urchins and lies when no make sense

CIA no see Atiku give

CIA no see Sowore give

CIA no see Peter obj give

CIA no see Kwankwaso give

Na only tinubu dey available to move cash

Re: Southern Nigeria Is Trapped. by Viscuz: 2:38pm On Aug 14, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Very funny when I see Nigerians on social media, especially an Afonja & Ipobian arguing about narcotics, & ironically here in Yankee na them 2, be the biggest drug dealer tribes from Nigeria without a shadow of a doubt.

So your point being we should vote for Tinubu because Afonja and ipobians sell drugs together ?
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Trapped. by Buckeyemedia1: 2:41pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

CIA no see Atiku give

CIA no see Sowore give

In the South West of Nigeria, indigenous drug barons use aero plane, in the South East of Nigeria, land of the rising sun, containers in ships is the modus of importation for the Ipobian barons.
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Trapped. by Viscuz: 2:43pm On Aug 14, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
In the South West of Nigeria, indigenous drug barons use aero plane, in the South East of Nigeria, land of the rising sun, containers in ships is the modus of importation for the Ipobian barons.

And your point is because of the mode of transportation we should vote tinubu ?
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Trapped. by Buckeyemedia1: 2:45pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

CIA no see Atiku give

CIA no see Sowore give

If you can tell me any of them that has a social security number, schooled, worked, & lived in the United States for a period of more than 10 years, I would assume that you are not a naive ignorant Obidient?
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Trapped. by Viscuz: 2:48pm On Aug 14, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
If you can tell me any of them that has a social security number, schooled, worked, & lived in the United States for a period of more than 10 years, I would assume that you are not a naive ignorant Obidient?

So if tinubu has an SSN and lives in usa for 10years automatically CIA will give him cocaine to sell.

Then we must vote for him ?

Obi lives in UK why MI6 no give am cocaine sell ?

Sowore lives in new jersey united states CIA no give am cocaine because him dey barb punk hairstyle no be so ?
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Trapped. by Buckeyemedia1: 2:49pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

And your point is because of the mode of transportation we should vote tinubu ?
No, the person doing the accusation of profiling another tribe for trafficking, are even heavier traffickers themselves, a case of Pot calling kettle black.
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Trapped. by Buckeyemedia1: 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

So if tinubu has an SSN and lives in usa for 10years automatically CIA will give him cocaine to sell.

Then we must vote for him ?

Obi lives in UK why MI6 no give am cocaine sell ?

Sowore lives in new jersey united states CIA no give am cocaine because him dey barb punk hairstyle no be so ?
You must be a Senior Advocate in mumurism, comprehension is your problem, wetin they that your empty skull, how did you reason to come to such senseless analogy?
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Trapped. by Viscuz: 2:53pm On Aug 14, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
You are a Mumu, comprehension is your problem, wetin they that your empty skull, how did you reason to come to such senseless analogy?

Your father is the mumu who failed to invest in your education .

You said CIA leave other people carry cocaine give tinubu so we must vote am . No be so ?

Na me you been wan dey preach to about CIA and cocaine biz and yankee and election . You no see mumu Lmao
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Trapped. by Viscuz: 2:55pm On Aug 14, 2022
diadem10:

Osu ode brain who can't decipher simple thing. Your stoopid should know Tinubu was only operating an investment bank where people save their money. If you've got brain, you would know people caught with drug are arrested on the spot.

Tinubu wasn't arrested because he committed no crime. He was only operating an investment bank. Anyone could save in it. The funds of Questionable people who were arrested got traced to all the banks they saved in, which included Tinubu's bank and the funds were siezed.

Tinubu wasn't arrested cos he committed no crime. Operating an investment bank isn't a crime. Hence why I said that according to your stoopid brain, whenever a questionable individual saved in a bank, the bank owner becomes the drug dealer. You dey mad.

Afonja explain this bank for me

Re: Southern Nigeria Is Trapped. by Viscuz: 2:58pm On Aug 14, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
You must be a Senior Advocate in mumurism, comprehension is your problem, wetin they that your empty skull, how did you reason to come to such senseless analogy?

Adamu answer the question why CIA say na only tinubu them wan give cocaine to sell ?

Re: Southern Nigeria Is Trapped. by Buckeyemedia1: 2:58pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

Your father is the mumu who failed to invest in your education .

You said CIA leave other people carry cocaine give tinubu so we must vote am . No be so ?

Na me you been wan dey preach to about CIA and cocaine biz and yankee and election . You no see mumu Lmao
Like I said you are a disciple of mumurism, very low IQ, where did I say that the CIA left other people to carry cocaine?

Black minded Mumu, I gave an example of how the CIA also use narcotic trade to finance clandestine mission.

Let Bola Tinubu’s tormenting not send you to an early grave, it is not as if I even support the criminal, don’t kill yourself over another person. Obidient Zombie.
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Trapped. by Viscuz: 2:58pm On Aug 14, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
No, the person doing the accusation of profiling another tribe for trafficking, are even heavier traffickers themselves, a case of Pot calling kettle black.

So we should vote for Tinubu for being the less trafficker ?
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Trapped. by ElSudani: 2:59pm On Aug 14, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

When you face your car in a particular direction, isnt it common sense that you will be going further in that direction?

Kemi faced Nigeria in the wrong direction, and we are still moving in that direction ever since.

And that direction is tinubus policies.

Stop lying, Kemi Adeosun actually performed well as finance minister. Things started going downhill after she was maliciously forced out.
As for Tinubu, he is going to win. With all the hate directed at him, God forbid even if he goes on life support I will still vote for him. All the Obi.diot hate mongers can take a dive in the lagoon.

1 Like

Re: Southern Nigeria Is Trapped. by Buckeyemedia1: 3:00pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

Adamu answer the question why CIA say na only tinubu them wan give cocaine to sell ?
Like I said you are a disciple of mumurism, very low IQ, 1st class in ignorance, where did I say that the CIA left other people to carry cocaine?

Black minded Mumu, pray that god gives you the opportunity to leave Nigeria so you can see more to life, I gave an example of show how the CIA also uses narcotic trade to finance clandestine covert missions.

Let Bola Tinubu’s tormenting not send you to an early grave, it is not as if I even support the criminal, don’t kill yourself over another person. Nonsense senseless Obidient Zombie
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Trapped. by Viscuz: 3:01pm On Aug 14, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Like I said you are a disciple of mumurism, very low IQ, where did I say that the CIA left other people to carry cocaine?

Black minded Mumu, I gave an example of how the CIA also use narcotic trade to finance clandestine mission.

Let Bola Tinubu’s tormenting not send you to an early grave, it is not as if I even support the criminal, don’t kill yourself over another person. Obidient Zombie.

You gave an example eleribu

Social security ko

SSI ni

You read say presidential candidate get drug scandal you begin open mouth like sheep when swallow hot charcoal dey talk about CIA ati Ghostbuster
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Trapped. by Omoslim26: 3:02pm On Aug 14, 2022
diadem10:

Says the Osu miscreanttt who cant the debunk the fact that Lagos economy is the best which is thanks to Tinubu. Tinubu isn't your President nor partook in any federal post unlike Atiku and Peter Obi who once partook in federal post.
Meanwhile, Nobody dey beg anybody. Las las each candidate will rule their region.

Says an accursed vagabond who can't debunk the facts that his candidate is not sellable grin
So in your rubbish head it's tinubu that developed Lagos that was once a Capital,you are obviously destined to be stupid all the days of your life undecided
It's good to know that the people wey don tire for Apc pass una wey the only thing wey matter na my candidate and party must win.
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Trapped. by Buckeyemedia1: 3:04pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

You gave an example eleribu

Social security ko

SSI ni

You read say presidential candidate get drug scandal you begin open mouth like sheep when swallow hot charcoal dey talk about CIA ati Ghostbuster
Which drug scandal, hungry peasant?

Na poverty for Nigeria dey worry you, Jobless irritant, oh so Bola Tinubu has some problems with the Fed sometime in 1994 in which half a million dollars was confiscated from him? Big deal to a low life Peasant.
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Trapped. by Viscuz: 3:05pm On Aug 14, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Like I said you are a disciple of mumurism, very low IQ, 1st class in ignorance, where did I say that the CIA left other people to carry cocaine?

Black minded Mumu, pray that god gives you the opportunity to leave Nigeria so you can see more to life, I gave an example of show how the CIA also uses narcotic trade to finance clandestine covert missions.

Let Bola Tinubu’s tormenting not send you to an early grave, it is not as if I even support the criminal, don’t kill yourself over another person. Nonsense senseless Obidient Zombie

You for still tell me how James bond intercept Tinubu luggage at the airport .

Foolish boy .

Tinubu get drug scandal?

Yes or know

Simple question

You beging yarn dust CIA swaver social security for us citizen 10 years yenyeneyen ati bullshit
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Trapped. by Viscuz: 3:06pm On Aug 14, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Which drug scandal, hungry peasant?

Na poverty for Nigeria dey worry you, Jobless irritant, oh so Bola Tinubu has some problems with the Fed sometime in 1994 in which half a million dollars was confiscated from him? Big deal to a low life Peasant.

I be like who dey nigeria?

Nairaland billionaire .

U when claim say you dey USA wetting concern SSN with cocaine matter ?
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Trapped. by Buckeyemedia1: 3:08pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

You for still tell me how James bond intercept Tinubu luggage at the airport .

Foolish boy .

Tinubu get drug scandal?

Yes or know

Simple question

You beging yarn dust CIA swaver social security for us citizen 10 years yenyeneyen ati bullshit
Nairaland is free for all to bare their opinion, a low life hungry Peasant has that right also, no die on top Bola Tinubu issue, even if Peter Obi wins twice over, you will still be a low life, as much as things change, they tend to remain the same.
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Trapped. by Buckeyemedia1: 3:09pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

Nairaland billionaire .

Wetin concern other presidential aspirants with cocaine accusation?

Did they live in the United States?
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Trapped. by Viscuz: 3:12pm On Aug 14, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Nairaland is free for all to bare their opinion, a low life hungry Peasant has that right also, no die on top Bola Tinubu issue, even if Peter Obi wins twice over, you will still be a low life, as much as things change, they tend to remain the same.

I am hungry yes .

A peasant yes .

A billionaire like you cant enroll in a university or free online class to learn .

Tinubu get drug scandal yes or no

Wetting concern CIA with SSN and 10 years and USA an mode of cocaine transport and who sells high and low in usa

Abi you dey use thunder masturbate ?

1 Like

Re: Southern Nigeria Is Trapped. by Vulturereloaded: 3:12pm On Aug 14, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
After Peter Obi, who takes over?

A young northerner after 8 years of a productive Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Southern Nigeria Is Trapped. by Buckeyemedia1: 3:12pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

Nairaland billionaire .

From your mode of reasoning, affirmative.
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Trapped. by Viscuz: 3:14pm On Aug 14, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Wetin concern other presidential aspirants with cocaine accusation?

Did they live in the United States?

So if them arrest one chinedu for Malaysia over murder and cocaine .

Then him come back naija you go vote am because na Malaysia e happen , no bi so ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is Dating The First Lady? / Inec Results After 31states / My Polling Unit Done And Dusted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.