Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,945 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (Photos) (4507 Views)

MEN! Never You Trust A Woman Even If She's Your Wife. / This Female Barber Good Die (photos) / MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:43am On Aug 14, 2022
Repost

Does my topic sound too harsh Ok! No problem! But at least you are here now to know why i said that right?

Dear men, honestly if you could look past all this misogynistic-like attitudes i put out here, you will realise that i'm just looking out for YOU, whether you like it or not, this is love i'm showing to an unknown amount of men that i have never met and probably will never meet in my life! This is the same love i never got, so how exactly is this happening really

MEN!! BELIEVE THE TEARS OF A VAGIINAA PERSON AT YOUR OWN PERIL!! Read this carefully pls, when men cry, it means something that is deeper than the deepest shiit has just happened to him, but a woman crying is directly equivalent to you just walking up to your tap and opening it down for the influx to water to start happening!

Women can't differentiate what they want from what they need, just like our regular infants and toddlers, which is why the redpill recommends that you treat women like children! undecided

Still Typing..

8 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:46am On Aug 14, 2022
Women have the right tools to manipulate any man into accomplishing her will and one of their most effective tools is her tears, obviously because men of today are very emotional!

We have lived our lives thinking our hearts should come first but thats a blatant lie! Men, in every situation, place your brain first and work with that until the end! A woman's tears is not something to take to heart, whenever she comes to you with watery eyes and mixing all sorts of words together, get to the root of everything first before taking any dynamic action!
If she is reporting against someone, try to hear the story of the other person first because women feel entitled to a man's support obviously because she is a "Woman"!

Don't be a tool she would use to punish another person, women cry to accomplish all sorts of selfish goals, you are like a remote controlled robot if you fall for that shiit!
Our mothers are not exempted, know this and know peace!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (Photos) by Jashub: 10:48am On Aug 14, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Women have the right tools to manipulate any man into accomplishing her will and one of their most effective tools is her tears, obviously because men of today are very emotional!

We have lived our lives thinking our hearts should come first but thats a blatant lie! Men, in every situation, place your brain first and work with that until the end! A woman's tears is not something to take to heart, whenever she comes to you with watery eyes and mixing all sorts of words together, get to the root of everything first before taking any dynamic action!
If she is reporting against someone, try to hear the story of the other person first because women feel entitled to a man's support obviously because she is a "Woman"!

Don't be a tool she would use to punish another person, women cry to accomplish all sorts of selfish goals, you are like a remote controlled robot if you fall for that shiit!
Our mothers are not exempted, know this and know peace!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
This is truly deep!!! shocked

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (Photos) by Messi1: 10:51am On Aug 14, 2022
Where are you getting all these your contents from?
Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (Photos) by Demigod22: 10:53am On Aug 14, 2022
Women can lie to you no matter what, especially when they are cheating in the relationship. Women are very comfortable with lies and deceits. Trusting women is more dangerous than trusting Buhari. Devil used her for a reason.

10 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 10:57am On Aug 14, 2022
Just say "see through the emotions" and you will not be sounding harsh.

Women use emotions to mask the true intentions and plans. It takes a stoic and smart man to be able to see through them and hack them.

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (Photos) by godofuck231: 11:16am On Aug 14, 2022
All gender do lie , but women own de make horse sneeze

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (Photos) by Zonefree(m): 11:25am On Aug 14, 2022
I keep saying this every time, when you're accusing her of something and she started crying, she's guilty. No woman will ever shed tears for something she didn't do.

The tears of a woman is her strongest tools for manipulation.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:26am On Aug 14, 2022
Jashub:
This is truly deep!!! shocked
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:27am On Aug 14, 2022
Messi1:
Where are you getting all these your contents from?
Experience in the WORST WAY POSSIBLE!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:28am On Aug 14, 2022
Demigod22:
Women can lie to you no matter what, especially when they are cheating in the relationship. Women are very comfortable with lies and deceits. Trusting women is more dangerous than trusting Buhari. Devil used her for a reason.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:31am On Aug 14, 2022
decatalyst:
Just say "see through the emotions" and you will not be sounding harsh.

Women use emotions to mask the true intentions and plans. It takes a stoic and smart man to be able to see through them and hack them.
No, it does not! It takes very enlightened man!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:32am On Aug 14, 2022
Zonefree:
I keep saying this every time, when you're accusing her of something and she started crying, she's guilty. No woman will ever shed tears for something she didn't do.

The tears of a woman is her strongest tools for manipulation.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:32am On Aug 14, 2022
godofuck231:
All gender do lie , but women own de make horse sneeze
Elaborate!
Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (Photos) by chingle5(m): 12:08pm On Aug 14, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

Me for one, I cant take advice or request help from a woman.. I will rather seek advice or help from my guyz way we gather dey street 2geda... Like which kan advice or help we wan dey discuss. Many of them na gold digger Pro Max and Dem dey take stupid risks pass guyz.. na why na Dem dey always fall victim to ritual crimes..... Dem no dey like dey accountable to their actions na only if the action benefit them.. Very confused and desperate gender...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (Photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
Hmmm.
Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (Photos) by spencekat(m): 12:53pm On Aug 14, 2022
chingle5:

Me for one, I cant take advice or request help from a woman.. I will rather seek advice or help from my guyz way we gather dey street 2geda... Like which kan advice or help we wan dey discuss. Many of them na gold digger Pro Max and Dem dey take stupid risks pass guyz.. na why na Dem dey always fall victim to ritual crimes.....[/b] Dem no dey like dey accountable to their actions[b] na only if the action benefit them.. Very confused and desperate gender...
Exactly.They don't owe up to their mistakes,always strong in the blame game.

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:15pm On Aug 14, 2022
chingle5:

Me for one, I cant take advice or request help from a woman.. I will rather seek advice or help from my guyz way we gather dey street 2geda... Like which kan advice or help we wan dey discuss. Many of them na gold digger Pro Max and Dem dey take stupid risks pass guyz.. na why na Dem dey always fall victim to ritual crimes..... Dem no dey like dey accountable to their actions na only if the action benefit them.. Very confused and desperate gender...
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:16pm On Aug 14, 2022
spencekat:
Exactly.They don't owe up to their mistakes,always strong in the blame game.
I love seeing woke men express themselves!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (Photos) by Kronikuz: 1:21pm On Aug 14, 2022
Demigod22:
Comrade you are wowing me grin

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (Photos) by Rexymania(m): 1:46pm On Aug 14, 2022
My Gee on the beat. I love this guy lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (Photos) by blinking001(m): 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2022
As men, we must ensure we never make ourselves useful tools to women. Never trust the words of a woman because in it lies deceit and destruction. The world became a terrible place to live in when men started paying attention to female opinions and considerations.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:04pm On Aug 14, 2022
Kronikuz:
Comrade you are wowing me grin
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:04pm On Aug 14, 2022
Rexymania:
My Gee in the beat. I love this guy lol
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:06pm On Aug 14, 2022
blinking001:
As men, we must ensure we never make ourselves useful tools to women. Never trust the words of a woman because in it lies deceit and destruction. The world became a terrible place to live in when men started paying attention to female opinions and considerations.
THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (Photos) by PhantomThief(m): 2:11pm On Aug 14, 2022
As a man, believe woman at your own peril. They know the best way to manipulate a man's mind, However that doesn't mean you shouldn't do what is right if she is your woman but never inconvenience yourself to satisfy a woman's need. That's a sign of you being a simp and at the end she'll dump your sorry ass when she's done using you.
NOTE:This account is dedicated to saving men that simp

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2022
PhantomThief:
As a man, believe woman at your own peril. They know the best way to manipulate a man's mind, However that doesn't mean you shouldn't do what is right if she is your woman but never inconvenience yourself to satisfy a woman's need. That's a sign of you being a simp and at the end she'll dump your sorry ass when she's done using you.
NOTE:This account is dedicated to saving men that simp
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (Photos) by godofuck231: 2:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Elaborate!
women lie their entire life and no one will find out, men ain't so great liars

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:25pm On Aug 14, 2022
godofuck231:
women lie their entire life and no one will find out, men ain't so great liars
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (Photos) by Mickynd(m): 2:44pm On Aug 14, 2022
You ar a blessing to my life, ever since i started following your updates silently, i discovered a new me... I now have a clear vision.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (Photos) by Osashalom: 2:50pm On Aug 14, 2022
Interesting

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (Photos) by 2special(m): 2:52pm On Aug 14, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which One Is More Dangerous (pix) / Guys mention a nairalander u wana fvck and she is all urs / Why Do Most Nairaland Ladies Avoid Physical Dates With Nairaland Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.