Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

I Feel Terrible. You Won't Imagine What I Did At A Brothel Yesterday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Terrible. You Won't Imagine What I Did At A Brothel Yesterday (6119 Views)

I SLEPT With My Cousin Brother Now I Feel Terrible / Man Struggles To Stand After Sleeping With 3 Sex Workers At A Brothel (photos) / A Female Class Mate Caught Me At A Brothel Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Terrible. You Won't Imagine What I Did At A Brothel Yesterday by ChildOfDoom: 11:54am On May 28, 2023
I am beginning to feel addiction to betting was far better than sex at brothels addiction. With random sex at brothels, you could get infected or remoted spiritually. Worse off if you impregnate a promiscuous lady there.

I have two worries now. At dawn, I am scared not to visit a bet shop. At night, I am scared not to visit a brothel. I for just they manage my soapy dey go and forget olosho assuming I know when I start

After five days of abstinence, I went back to a brothel. Small 10k I had to manage till any other money enters my hand, I blew it. On three ladies. What I did with the third lady will surprise you.

When I entered, one oversized breast lady that always called out to me from afar when she saw me held me by the hand to her room (it's like a hustle for clients there. Probably to meet target). I had always avoided her after my first romp with her. She always held back for different style. I rod missionary and held her boobs. Just when I wanted to change to doggy , she said no. That her stomach hurt from doggy. I saw it as an opportunity to ditch her. Then I gave her 1k and left without hearing her plea.

I met one fair lady that reminded me of my ex. She was by the aboki stand where we bought suya. Eating there and chatting with another olosho on grey hair. I approached her to cure my conji the other lady didn't do well. The one with her I had patronised before asked me to buy her suya before going with her friend. I asked her to tease me a little with her ass and I would do so. She came closer and turned. She rocked me with her firm ass as I groped her breasts from behind. Current was charged. She wanted to bill me more than suya when I did so. I quickly gave her 400 naira for suya and left her to avoid that.

I went in with the second girl. She was kind of emotional , saying she would be leaving for good after that day back to her people (probably she earned her freedom). I had to make it worthwhile. I undressed totally. And asked her to do so. She was initially reluctant. But I handed her 4500 for the full package. Didn't want to forget how it felt. I did everything. From fingerling her to sucking her breast. She was very submissive. I made her climb me. I held her two shoulders as I hit her body down my thrusting upwards into her. She felt so tender and easy to manipulate due to her slender body. I sucked her boobs to make the pain eased up. At a point, she brought the boobs to my mouth one by one. Even when I had cUM, she kept riding and didn't want to believe so.

I was already weak and planned leaving when I saw a smallie (in reference to stature) I had not met before. Immediately I was interested. Almost all the girls there now call me ashawo (as I am not loyal to any of them). You won't imagine the things I did with her. From raw sex to sucking pussy. I will explain my actions with the third lady in details on r i b d o . c o m. Do search for loquacioussinner posts and news there

Please what antibiotics can i take to avoid infection. My whole body feels strange

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Feel Terrible. You Won't Imagine What I Did At A Brothel Yesterday by solmusdesigns: 12:02pm On May 28, 2023
Go and meet a therapist, you have complulsive behavior

You indulge your urges too much

Naso serial killers, and rapist start

21 Likes

Re: I Feel Terrible. You Won't Imagine What I Did At A Brothel Yesterday by Illegal1(m): 1:41pm On May 28, 2023
Omoh........honestly bro,if all dis ur stories nah true,then...u need totaly deliverance frm jesus christ himslf bcus i sure say no prophet/pastor fit deliver u again..

ur own dn pass ordinary addiction,be lyk...1 old woman dn naked swear gv u for village...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Terrible. You Won't Imagine What I Did At A Brothel Yesterday by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 28, 2023
These are early symptoms of bi-polar disorder.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Terrible. You Won't Imagine What I Did At A Brothel Yesterday by IbrahimSkiba(f): 2:05pm On May 28, 2023
Reading... This story go make sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Terrible. You Won't Imagine What I Did At A Brothel Yesterday by MoneyMustBMade(m): 2:12pm On May 28, 2023
Take HIV drug within the space of 72hrs
Always wash off after having sex and try to urinate that moment after having sex

Last last repent

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Terrible. You Won't Imagine What I Did At A Brothel Yesterday by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 28, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Lmao. Your lifestyle's beautiful.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Feel Terrible. You Won't Imagine What I Did At A Brothel Yesterday by Fmghewzy(m): 2:32pm On May 28, 2023
Nia69:

Are you being sarcastic or you meant what you said? πŸ˜„

Cause Omo op life is finished .

Raw sex with olosho, are you a mad man?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Terrible. You Won't Imagine What I Did At A Brothel Yesterday by Luckysbab: 2:56pm On May 28, 2023
na bad bad thing you dey like, see your nose.
Nia69:
Re: I Feel Terrible. You Won't Imagine What I Did At A Brothel Yesterday by Blake755: 3:05pm On May 28, 2023
Op u are doing well
Re: I Feel Terrible. You Won't Imagine What I Did At A Brothel Yesterday by Geovanni412(m): 3:08pm On May 28, 2023
Fmghewzy:

Childofdoom , you funny die

Raw sex with olosho...Who does that?

Hope he is getting good money off ribdo.com

See childofdoom, there is no evil spirits disturbing you dragging you to olosho

Na just you dey whine yourself

If you doubt me, try this routine and walahi you no go reason olosho

Focus on improving your health and fitness

Aim to do any of these in the range of 100 -1000 ...pushups, pullups, squats, dips , frog jumps, bat swings, monkey flips, walking, swimming, jumping, boxing, taekwondo, stretching exercises

Make sure you spend at least 30 mins- 2hrs on exercise for at least 3/7 days.

Do am and start to listen to jazz music.

Anytime ashawo thought enters your mind, do 20 pushups or do 20 sets of isometric chest or back exercises.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Terrible. You Won't Imagine What I Did At A Brothel Yesterday by moshuur(m): 3:19pm On May 28, 2023
I do
Re: I Feel Terrible. You Won't Imagine What I Did At A Brothel Yesterday by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 28, 2023
Fmghewzy:

πŸ˜‚Of course, I'm being sarcastic.
ChildOfDoom:
From raw sex to sucking pussy.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚This part!
Re: I Feel Terrible. You Won't Imagine What I Did At A Brothel Yesterday by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 28, 2023
Luckysbab:
na bad bad thing you dey like, see your nose.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I was being sarcastic. I thought of you today. How've you been? 😊
Re: I Feel Terrible. You Won't Imagine What I Did At A Brothel Yesterday by truthfulperson: 4:31pm On May 28, 2023
this your tale may seems like lies. to some people here , but I believe it to be true because I have witnessed where a man and an harlot were having a disagreement because the man did insisted on doing it raw with her but after the act he refused to increase her money . craziness full plenty.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Terrible. You Won't Imagine What I Did At A Brothel Yesterday by bestman09(m): 5:59pm On May 28, 2023
You are doing well. Continue
Re: I Feel Terrible. You Won't Imagine What I Did At A Brothel Yesterday by earthsync(f): 5:59pm On May 28, 2023
And this possessed man would be looking for a virgin to marry later on undecided and still fuçk around when married. Your village ppl do you strong thing

4 Likes

Re: I Feel Terrible. You Won't Imagine What I Did At A Brothel Yesterday by Fmghewzy(m): 6:53pm On May 28, 2023
Nia69:
πŸ˜‚Of course, I'm being sarcastic. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚This part!

Leave him, he likes sucking olosho towtow πŸ˜‚,I just pray he doesn't get herpes.

Very disgusting infection and very obvious one.
Make he just catch am for lips 😱
Re: I Feel Terrible. You Won't Imagine What I Did At A Brothel Yesterday by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 28, 2023
Fmghewzy:

Leave him, he likes sucking olosho towtow πŸ˜‚,I just pray he doesn't get herpes.

Very disgusting infection and very obvious one.
Make he just catch am for lips 😱
πŸ˜‚He should get it. That's the only way he'll learn his lesson.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Terrible. You Won't Imagine What I Did At A Brothel Yesterday by In2systemsTech(m): 7:52pm On May 28, 2023
ChildOfDoom:
I am beginning to feel addiction to betting was far better than sex at brothels addiction. With random sex at brothels, you could get infected or remoted spiritually. Worse off if you impregnate a promiscuous lady there.

I have two worries now. At dawn, I am scared not to visit a bet shop. At night, I am scared not to visit a brothel. I for just they manage my soapy dey go and forget olosho assuming I know when I start

After five days of abstinence, I went back to a brothel. Small 10k I had to manage till any other money enters my hand, I blew it. On three ladies. What I did with the third lady will surprise you.

When I entered, one oversized breast lady that always called out to me from afar when she saw me held me by the hand to her room (it's like a hustle for clients there. Probably to meet target). I had always avoided her after my first romp with her. She always held back for different style. I rod missionary and held her boobs. Just when I wanted to change to doggy , she said no. That her stomach hurt from doggy. I saw it as an opportunity to ditch her. Then I gave her 1k and left without hearing her plea.

I met one fair lady that reminded me of my ex. She was by the aboki stand where we bought suya. Eating there and chatting with another olosho on grey hair. I approached her to cure my conji the other lady didn't do well. The one with her I had patronised before asked me to buy her suya before going with her friend. I asked her to tease me a little with her ass and I would do so. She came closer and turned. She rocked me with her firm ass as I groped her breasts from behind. Current was charged. She wanted to bill me more than suya when I did so. I quickly gave her 400 naira for suya and left her to avoid that.

I went in with the second girl. She was kind of emotional , saying she would be leaving for good after that day back to her people (probably she earned her freedom). I had to make it worthwhile. I undressed totally. And asked her to do so. She was initially reluctant. But I handed her 4500 for the full package. Didn't want to forget how it felt. I did everything. From fingerling her to sucking her breast. She was very submissive. I made her climb me. I held her two shoulders as I hit her body down my thrusting upwards into her. She felt so tender and easy to manipulate due to her slender body. I sucked her boobs to make the pain eased up. At a point, she brought the boobs to my mouth one by one. Even when I had cUM, she kept riding and didn't want to believe so.

I was already weak and planned leaving when I saw a smallie (in reference to stature) I had not met before. Immediately I was interested. Almost all the girls there now call me ashawo (as I am not loyal to any of them). You won't imagine the things I did with her. From raw sex to sucking pussy. I will explain my actions with the third lady in details on r i b d o . c o m. Do search for loquacioussinner posts and news there

Please what antibiotics can i take to avoid infection. My whole body feels strange

Trust me you don't need antibiotics... You need a priest final prayers

I have Shinecon Virtual Reality headsets for sale at good price

Please check it out

https://www.nairaland.com/7702367/shinecon-virtual-reality-headset-sale
Re: I Feel Terrible. You Won't Imagine What I Did At A Brothel Yesterday by Spider20: 8:01pm On May 28, 2023
From Raw sex to sucking of olosho pussy,
Dude what have you done to yourself
Spits.................

1 Like

Re: I Feel Terrible. You Won't Imagine What I Did At A Brothel Yesterday by Oniecan: 8:13pm On May 28, 2023
ChildOfDoom:

I know you dey put us on cruise

1 Like

Re: I Feel Terrible. You Won't Imagine What I Did At A Brothel Yesterday by okoroemeka(m): 8:41pm On May 28, 2023
ChildOfDoom:

By the holy beard of Moses what the hell have I just read,from sucking ashawo pussy,sucking ashawo breast,fingerling,fucking raw,this is the height of irresponsibility and rascality,and you are still afraid of getting ashawo pregnant,what the hell,this is madness.
Re: I Feel Terrible. You Won't Imagine What I Did At A Brothel Yesterday by Nyascobar1414: 8:59pm On May 28, 2023
earthsync:
And this possessed man would be looking for a virgin to marry later on undecided and still fuçk around when married. Your village ppl do you strong thing

Same way you are broke, but looking for a rich/successful Simp man.
Re: I Feel Terrible. You Won't Imagine What I Did At A Brothel Yesterday by earthsync(f): 9:48pm On May 28, 2023
Nyascobar1414:

Same way you are broke, but looking for a rich/successful Simp man.

Yen yen yen ogbeni shift one side. Why you no get sense like this. No just bring your nonsense assumption come my side
Re: I Feel Terrible. You Won't Imagine What I Did At A Brothel Yesterday by Mastakija(m): 12:44am On May 29, 2023
solmusdesigns:
Go and meet a therapist, you have complulsive behavior

You indulge your urges too much

Naso serial killers, and rapist start
recommend one
Re: I Feel Terrible. You Won't Imagine What I Did At A Brothel Yesterday by Odward(m): 12:48am On May 29, 2023
See cruiseπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: I Feel Terrible. You Won't Imagine What I Did At A Brothel Yesterday by Luckysbab: 1:53am On May 29, 2023
Nia69:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I was being sarcastic. I thought of you today. How've you been? 😊

Just teasing. grin

cool

Been on the sidelines, observing. Adupe. How have you been too?
Re: I Feel Terrible. You Won't Imagine What I Did At A Brothel Yesterday by Alonso91(m): 2:22am On May 29, 2023
Ur village people don carry you goal goal over 2.5
Re: I Feel Terrible. You Won't Imagine What I Did At A Brothel Yesterday by Nobody: 6:19am On May 29, 2023
Luckysbab:

Just teasing. grin

cool

Been on the sidelines, observing. Adupe. How have you been too?
Alright.

Interesting. I've been good. Very good. smiley
Re: I Feel Terrible. You Won't Imagine What I Did At A Brothel Yesterday by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:14am On May 29, 2023
Sha no dey waste money,buy herbs for proper knacking.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: I Feel Terrible. You Won't Imagine What I Did At A Brothel Yesterday by Luckysbab: 1:52pm On May 29, 2023
Nia69:
Alright.

Interesting. I've been good. Very good. smiley

"Very good" sounds excellent. It's refreshing to hear that. Different from people often lamenting here and there; that can be frustrating.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today / I Mistakenly Entered Ifunanya My Neighbour Wife Room When She Was Naked (pics) / I Caught My Fiancee Masturbating Should I Forgive Or Let Her Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.