Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Have You Ever Dated A Stingy Girl, Share Your Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dated A Stingy Girl, Share Your Experience (2818 Views)

Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Dated A Stingy Girl, Share Your Experience by dauntless15(m): 10:14pm On Oct 09, 2022
Note: this isn't a woman bashing thread

I once dated this girl who was so stingy that she never let anything go no matter how small and insignificant, at first I thought she was economical and would be great with managing stuff if I wife her, she'll always tell me I spend too much, I am extravagant etc, I thought I found a wife material, not until I started seeing the signs, she will have millions in her account, but wouldn't touch it to buy anything no matter how cheap it is, she doesn't buy clothes for herself to look good, she will always opt for cheap hairdo, infact she prefers low cut to making hair, anything that'd make her spend is a no go area, she has money in her account, she can afford those, but she won't do it for herself until someone else does, she deny herself alot of things, it's one thing to be stingy with others, it's another thing to be stingy with yourself, she will always find a way to cut corners just to escape spending, but she's okay if I buy it, one time we were talking about something I wanted to do but was short of cash, at first she suggested I try loan apps, I refused, and directly asked her if she can help, she came up with excuses, including how her atm card has expired and she don't have time to renew it, truth is, she has time to renew it, she just didn't renew it to avoid withdrawing her money conveniently, when I give her money to buy stuff for me, she will always buy low quality version of whatever I asked her to buy just to keep the change but she gets mad if you don't give her her change, then small money she gave me here and there that I consider insignificant, she wrote all of them down and asked me to pay back after a while, we broke up later on and I got the shocker of my life, she asked me to remit every financial help she has rendered throughout our dating period, I don't know how she kept record of that, I also did things for her but I'm not asking her to pay back, I was so shocked to even react.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Stingy Girl, Share Your Experience by Ballzproblem2: 10:16pm On Oct 09, 2022
undecided isn't that like 99% of Nigeria girls?

25 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Stingy Girl, Share Your Experience by Sheistoopretty(f): 10:20pm On Oct 09, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Stingy Girl, Share Your Experience by eazyduzit: 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2022
Na dis one we dey call (Taba ka lashe) with Hausa, majority of Nigeria girls naturally are stingy to their boyfriend but not to themselves.

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Stingy Girl, Share Your Experience by dauntless15(m): 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2022
eazyduzit:
Na dis one we dey call (Taba ka lashe) with Hausa, majority of Nigeria girls naturally are stingy to their boyfriend but not to themselves.
This one extends the stinginess to herself too.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Stingy Girl, Share Your Experience by Aladdin1(m): 10:29pm On Oct 09, 2022
With the exception of but a few. Almost all Ngerian girls are stingy and thats not a fallacy but a fact. They like to eat your own but fly can never eat their shit. Its like an orientation they were given that only guys are to spend for them. And thats why they become conditioned overtime to become selfish,greedy, materialistic and stingy. The only thing these kind of girls have to offer is the bottomless pit between their legs that is a reservoir of infections and hydrogen sulfide.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Stingy Girl, Share Your Experience by Baitullah: 10:38pm On Oct 09, 2022
Forget long story bro, she was never into you. She was the head of the relationship not you.

Hence, she doesn't spend to look better for you, felt overly entitled to your own resources. She's got a plan(s) that you ain't factored in.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Stingy Girl, Share Your Experience by buttlover(m): 4:48am On Oct 10, 2022
Is she from mbaise. i mean is her from... no has she from.. infact mbaise her?

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Stingy Girl, Share Your Experience by Divay22(f): 5:17am On Oct 10, 2022
Lol
Have you taken your time to ask her about her past relationship?
Girls, ain't no fool.. You're complaining here and just maybe her ex treated her like trash even after doing heaven and earth for him...
No girl is ever stingy to the guy she loves except somebody has once played her...

So please, don't fault her.
And if you collect from her endeavor to pay back, that way you'll win her trust and she'll start releasing.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Stingy Girl, Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 10, 2022
I don't support stinginess so let no boy here come and generalise that all girls are stingy n had nothing to offer.
What an Insult!
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Stingy Girl, Share Your Experience by marlow1962(m): 8:49am On Oct 10, 2022
Where una take dy see all this mumu mumu gals self, gals wer no get sense at all.
How person go stingy to the extent her stinginess dy affect her too ( that one na even shock me pass).
Person above me dy talk about past relationship (bullshit, as if na past relationship go make her stingy to herself).
She say make u payback all the money she don gv u Abi, tell her make she do the same.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Stingy Girl, Share Your Experience by Wilson500: 9:01am On Oct 10, 2022
Divay22:
Lol
Girls, ain't no fool.. You're complaining here and just maybe her ex treated her like trash even after doing heaven and earth for him...
No girl is ever stingy to the guy she loves except somebody has once played her...

And if you collect from her endeavor to pay back, that way you'll win her trust and she'll start releasing.

This type of stinginess is not due to bad past relationships anything
This one is in the blood/genetic
This type of persons are a curse to themselves, their family and others
This type of people might allow their parents to die from an illness due to their stinginess because they don't want to pay hospital bills

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Stingy Girl, Share Your Experience by Tenrack: 9:04am On Oct 10, 2022
dauntless15:
Note: this isn't a woman bashing thread

I once dated this girl who was so stingy that she never let anything go no matter how small and insignificant, at first I thought she was economical and would be great with managing stuff if I wife her, she'll always tell me I spend too much, I am extravagant etc, I thought I found a wife material, not until I started seeing the signs, she will have millions in her account, but wouldn't touch it to buy anything no matter how cheap it is, she doesn't buy clothes for herself to look good, she will always opt for cheap hairdo, infact she prefers low cut to making hair, anything that'd make her spend is a no go area, she has money in her account, she can afford those, but she won't do it for herself until someone else does, she deny herself alot of things, it's one thing to be stingy with others, it's another thing to be stingy with yourself, she will always find a way to cut corners just to escape spending, but she's okay if I buy it, one time we were talking about something I wanted to do but was short of cash, at first she suggested I try loan apps, I refused, and directly asked her if she can help, she came up with excuses, including how her atm card has expired and she don't have time to renew it, truth is, she has time to renew it, she just didn't renew it to avoid withdrawing her money conveniently, when I give her money to buy stuff for me, she will always buy low quality version of whatever I asked her to buy just to keep the change but she gets mad if you don't give her her change, then small money she gave me here and there that I consider insignificant, she wrote all of them down and asked me to pay back after a while, we broke up later on and I got the shocker of my life, she asked me to remit every financial help she has rendered throughout our dating period, I don't know how she kept record of that, I also did things for her but I'm not asking her to pay back, I was so shocked to even react.
that girl na bastard. Wetin be her name?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Stingy Girl, Share Your Experience by Divay22(f): 9:12am On Oct 10, 2022
marlow1962:
Where una take dy see all this mumu mumu gals self, gals wer no get sense at all.
How person go stingy to the extent her stinginess dy affect her too ( that one na even shock me pass).
Person above me dy talk about past relationship (bullshit, as if na past relationship go make her stingy to herself).
She say make u payback all the money she don gv u Abi, tell her make she do the same.
Some girls don't see material things as anything..
She might be saving that money for her education, investment or something tangible ...I have seen guys that have money, but buying clothes is the least thing on their mind..

I'll rather carry a cheap wig on my head and have millions in my account than to look expensive when shi shi no dey my account all because i want to please somebody that doesn't care if i have eaten or not...

Op definition of stingy to herself might be because she doesn't wear trending clothes, shoes and bags or even hair despite having sure amount of money..
If she's extravagant, same Op will still come here to spill trash, now that she's not he's still talking..
If he (op) had sense, the right thing to do would have been to ask her what the huge money he saw in her account was for but No, he's pained because she refuse to spare any of her kobo for him...

Who no get helper suppose get sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Stingy Girl, Share Your Experience by Divay22(f): 9:13am On Oct 10, 2022
Wilson500:

This type of stinginess is not due to bad past relationships anything
This one is in the blood/genetic
This type of persons are a curse to themselves, their family and others
This type of people might allow their parents to die from an illness due to their stinginess because they don't want to pay hospital bills
You want to judge someone you don't know their family, because Op said 1 or 2 here..
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Stingy Girl, Share Your Experience by realestate99: 9:26am On Oct 10, 2022
A Yoruba adage goes thus
Ara ile ahun o gbadun Ahun, Ahun gaan o gbadun ara re.

Relatives of a miser no dey enjoy am, miser sef no enjoy himself.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Stingy Girl, Share Your Experience by Psych412(f): 9:26am On Oct 10, 2022
buttlover:
why bring mbaise to this na.... you're looking for trouble o

1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Stingy Girl, Share Your Experience by Timmy9999: 9:28am On Oct 10, 2022
Many ladies are like that,but it will be good if you ask her about her plan about her money because she is not doing you wickedness she may just be saving for something tangible that can benefit both of you,if you can understand each other
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Stingy Girl, Share Your Experience by Fahvvy: 9:37am On Oct 10, 2022
Divay22:
Lol

What does her past relationship has to do with this bikonu? undecided.... Does her current guy looks like her ex? Abi is her current guy her ex? undecided...

Y'all should stop making silly excuses for stu.pid behaviours...

If she hasn't recovered from her past trauma (assuming your assumption is true), then she should stay clear of relationships until she heals and not carry her baggage on her head like gala on express whilst hurting people in the process undecided...

And what do you mean by "don't fault her"?
If we shouldn't hold her responsible for her stingy behaviour who then should we hold responsible? Her ex? LMAO grin...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Stingy Girl, Share Your Experience by marlow1962(m): 10:15am On Oct 10, 2022
Divay22:

She might be saving that money for her education, investment or something tangible ...I have seen guys that have money, but buying clothes is the least thing on their mind..

I'll rather carry a cheap wig on my head and have millions in my account than to look expensive when shi shi no dey my account all because i want to please somebody that doesn't care if i have eaten or not...

Op definition of stingy to herself might be because she doesn't wear trending clothes, shoes and bags or even hair despite having sure amount of money..
If she's extravagant, same Op will still come here to spill trash, now that she's not he's still talking..
If he (op) had sense, the right thing to do would have been to ask her what the huge money he saw in her account was for but No, he's pained because she refuse to spare any of her kobo for him...

The Lord is their strength.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Stingy Girl, Share Your Experience by Atolu01: 11:19am On Oct 10, 2022
Good. User.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Stingy Girl, Share Your Experience by Demonicus: 12:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
When a girl genuinely likes you, she wouldn't mind investing a few bucks on you. cool

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Stingy Girl, Share Your Experience by Godoverevery: 12:35pm On Oct 10, 2022
Divay22:

Stop making excuses for wack behaviours.....what is bad is bad.

If we are too flip it .....can you date a guy like her??

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Stingy Girl, Share Your Experience by dauntless15(m): 9:22pm On Oct 11, 2022
Sweetplum:
I don't support stinginess so let no boy here come and generalise that all girls are stingy n had nothing to offer.
What an Insult!
Lol if what you said is true then you're rare.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Stingy Girl, Share Your Experience by dauntless15(m): 9:22pm On Oct 11, 2022
Tenrack:
that girl na bastard. Wetin be her name?
Ann grin
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Stingy Girl, Share Your Experience by dauntless15(m): 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2022
Divay22:

Dude it's not about helper, she is self employed so this isn't justified in any way, why me no come save for education, flimsy excuses nothing more.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Stingy Girl, Share Your Experience by dauntless15(m): 9:25pm On Oct 11, 2022
Divay22:

And mind you, she doesn't spend on anything for herself, not clothes or material things, or anything else, she literally refused to get an ATM card, why am I even explaining to u, you don't know her, I do.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Stingy Girl, Share Your Experience by Tenrack: 9:27pm On Oct 11, 2022
dauntless15:
Ann grin
God punish Ann toto. She stingy with toto too abi
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Stingy Girl, Share Your Experience by kelspinall(m): 9:28pm On Oct 11, 2022
una dey try ooo,if you don't offer anything come be stingy..omo na bye bye ooo..i no go talk too much
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Stingy Girl, Share Your Experience by Enny2013(f): 9:33pm On Oct 11, 2022
buttlover:
Lol...
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Stingy Girl, Share Your Experience by Slynation(m): 9:34pm On Oct 11, 2022
grin grin grin Op your matter tie gele oO...

Anyways, when I was still in the dating world, I never met a stingy girl, Or perhaps they knew whatever they give to me will be given back in double folds...
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Stingy Girl, Share Your Experience by Enny2013(f): 9:37pm On Oct 11, 2022
Lol
Op,hope she wasn't stingy wt neatness...
Hope she doesn't wear old panties.
The Koko!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why You Should Marry, Care And Love Single Moms / What Are You Most Afraid Of When You Start A Relationship? / Switching Roles/Shoe On The Other Foot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.