Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:56 PM

US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan (24554 Views)

Prevent Dedollarisation - US Congressional Hearing / Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) / China Will Respond With 'Resolute And Forceful Measures' If Pelosi Visits Taiwan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
Fake news
Re: US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan by Elidrisy20: 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
USA is threat to the world

1 Like

Re: US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan by Sltp: 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
obedience4:

What's special being a nuclear armed state?
The Soviet Union fought ten year's in Afghanistan and lost..
No country can defeat the USA in a conventional war..
You sound dumb. The Soviets didn't fight war in Afghanistan. They fought a faction of Afghanistan that were being armed by NATO - America and Europe. The Soviets later had an agreement with the same NATO and left, the same NATO invaded and also lost after 20 years.

In an all out war between America and any major nuclear power, America will lose as much as the other side.

America military hardwares are overrated. Ordinary Sweden once sank the most prestigious american warship with a toy in a war game. They got whooped in Vietnam as well. Stop allowing yourself to be deceived of american media report on the inferiority of the military of their rivals. No country is undefeatable. War is unpredictable

5 Likes

Re: US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan by SUPERPACK: 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2022
obedience4:

What's special being a nuclear armed state?
The Soviet Union fought ten year's in Afghanistan and lost..
No country can defeat the USA in a conventional war..
USA also fought 20years in Afghanistan and lost too.

1 Like

Re: US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan by Fuckingmallam45(m): 4:41pm On Aug 14, 2022
OkCornel:

You’ll love this book I’m currently reading.

Cc: Gaby, Fuckingmallam45
Okay, thank you very much, I will download the book right now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan by DeepSight(m): 4:47pm On Aug 14, 2022
God1000:
It appears china's military drills around Taiwan following the visit by house speaker Nancy pelosi aimed at deterring Washington has failed

No US administration can afford to dismiss Taiwan as an island of non-concern, given america’s ideological commitment to preserve and promote liberal democratic world order

China cannot intimidate USA, the world's foremost superpower

Those toads could not beat the Taliban, and you think they can take on China?
Keep dreaming.

2 Likes

Re: US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan by Fuckingmallam45(m): 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2022
OkCornel:

Cc: Gaby, Fuckingmallam45, Goddson
Thank you very much, is now among the collection of my books.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan by Hydroxide(m): 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2022
China might be considering attack on Taiwan is an attack against its own people. Cos the USA is actually trying to annoy China more and more.

1 Like

Re: US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan by AngelicBeing: 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2022
Righteousness2:
The cup of Iniquity of Nomerica is Full. From Russia to China to Iran , God is stirring up Nomerica aka Mystery Babylon to its destruction.
tongue
Re: US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan by jrusky(m): 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2022
God1000:
It appears china's military drills around Taiwan following the visit by house speaker Nancy pelosi aimed at deterring Washington has failed

No US administration can afford to dismiss Taiwan as an island of non-concern, given america’s ideological commitment to preserve and promote liberal democratic world order

Watch the way those sepatist genetically confused things who carried Russia vs Ukrain matter for head will carry this on their heads supporting China bullying and threatening Taiwan but they could not use the grey matter in their heads to ask why is China going around doing land grabbing with their excessive population?

I'm sure with this visit again China BP will rise and explode.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 14, 2022
OkCornel:

Thanks very much, I ll order the book online asap.

I have to return the favor by urging you to read this gold mine of a book below too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan by OkCornel(m): 4:53pm On Aug 14, 2022
Goddson:

Thanks very much, I ll order the book online asap.

I have to return the favor by urging you to read this gold mine of a book below too

Thanks bro, I’ll get a copy sharp sharp.
Re: US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan by OkCornel(m): 4:53pm On Aug 14, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:

Correct guy.
Re: US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan by Caseywilliams(m): 4:57pm On Aug 14, 2022
[quote author=slawomir post=115695694]Damnnn niggarrrr

Taiwan my niggarrrrrrrr
Babe! Gonna need your assistance..tension between china and Taiwan is getting worse
I need to leave Taiwan there is a rising tension
Beijing asserts that there is only one China and that Taiwan is part of it. It views the PRC as the only legitimate government of China, an approach it calls the One-China principle, and seeks Taiwan’s eventual unification with the mainland. I need to some money to move out of China babe

Oh lord give us more weed and sense because the street is no longer funny..creativity my niggarrrr..if you are a niggarrrr on Nairaland and you understand my creativity here then you must be a real niggarr

The last time something like this happened in Afghanistan you lost most of your friends due to some kind of offensive attacks launched by the Taliban's.
If such should happen in Taiwan, mostly there won't be any easy means of excape coz both land and air boarders gonna be shut down. I really need 5k to 7k dolls to get the hell out of this God forsaken place before it's too late. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan by Realtalk20: 5:00pm On Aug 14, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Taiwan my niggarrrrrrrr
Babe! Gonna need your assistance..tension between china and Taiwan is getting worse
I need to leave Taiwan there is a rising tension
Beijing asserts that there is only one China and that Taiwan is part of it. It views the PRC as the only legitimate government of China, an approach it calls the One-China principle, and seeks Taiwan’s eventual unification with the mainland. I need to some money to move out of China babe

Oh lord give us more weed and sense because the street is no longer funny..creativity my niggarrrr..if you are a niggarrrr on Nairaland and you understand my creativity here then you must be a real niggarr

Life in prison will be your portion...
Re: US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan by grandstar(m): 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2022
These guys should not unnecessarily fan the flames of war. China's ego feels bruised. An invasion by China would have catastrophic consequences globally.

The global economy was already already wobbly tis year due to monetary tightening policies in America, Europe, UK in order to kill inflation which had rise to the highest in over 3 decades.

Things further took a turn for the worse with the Russian invasion of Ukraine, sending prices for crude oil and gas strastatrophic levels. This has had a torpedo effect, taking Sri Lanka down and other fragile economies may soon follow, especially those stupid enough to subsidize energy prices with insane amounts of clearly unaffordable cash. Pakistan may be next

1 Like

Re: US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan by obedience4(m): 5:11pm On Aug 14, 2022
Sltp:
You sound dumb. The Soviets didn't fight war in Afghanistan. They fought a faction of Afghanistan that were being armed by NATO - America and Europe. The Soviets later had an agreement with the same NATO and left, the same NATO invaded and also lost after 20 years.

In an all out war between America and any major nuclear power, America will lose as much as the other side.

America military hardwares are overrated. Ordinary Sweden once sank the most prestigious american warship with a toy in a war game. They got whooped in Vietnam as well. Stop allowing yourself to be deceived of american media report on the inferiority of the military of their rivals. No country is undefeatable. War is unpredictable

So what your conclusion?..
The USA war in Afghanistan wasn't a conventional war it's was asymmetric which insurgents uses. Same tacit the Vietcong used in Vietnam.. The USA fought and won the two gulf wars.. And also the liberation of Kuwait those are wars fought conventionally..
The USA military hardware's are overated.Guess the Ukrainians will beg to differ, you are talking about wargames in Sweden?? Rea d about ww2 and the battle in the Pacific and invest yourself in the capabilities if the might USA Navy..
Any country could be defeated in a war but defeating uncle SAM in a conventional war its a tall order

2 Likes

Re: US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 14, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:

Application name? please
Re: US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan by obedience4(m): 5:17pm On Aug 14, 2022
SUPERPACK:
USA also fought 20years in Afghanistan and lost too.

Conventional war bro, the war been fought in Ukraine is normal conventional warfare..
The USA war in Afghanistan wasn't a conventional war its was an asymmetric warfare which insurgents uses.
The same tactics the terrorist and bandit's uses in Nigeria, do you one think bandits are a March for the Nigeria military if they were to hold territories and the battle for landmass..
No country can defeat the USA in a conventional war period.

3 Likes

Re: US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:20pm On Aug 14, 2022
mbaboy:
China and empty threats never deterred US

When they (China) gave the US an "empty threat" during the Korean War, the US thought they were joking.

Well they weren't.

With an inferior army and magnitudes more less resources, they knacked the US akpako.

History might repeat itself.

When China decides to invade Taiwan, the US can't stop it.
Re: US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan by Qtrpst4: 5:21pm On Aug 14, 2022
This is not true, US have a military agreement with Taiwan and it was one of the reasons Taiwan did not pursue independence for years until recently. Unlike Ukraine and others. So you think that if china know the US will not interfere militarily they would not have invaded Taiwan since? Do you know the value of Taiwan chip industry? It holds the world's modernization

Fuckingmallam45:
USA will partner with you once they realize you have got what they need.
There has NEVER been any confirmation or guarantee by USA that they will use military force to assist or protect Taiwan if China were to reunite Taiwan by force.

USA has been taking advantage of the situation between ROC Taiwan and PRC China to keep selling Taiwan their overpriced outdated weapons and most recently drugs-fed pork. US of A very wise Country.

1 Like

Re: US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
God1000:

So USA is justified to intervene still in Taiwan and Russia should not intervene in Cremia?
Re: US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan by Toktee(m): 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2022

1 Like

Re: US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan by Toktee(m): 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
So USA is justified to intervene still in Taiwan and Russia should not intervene in Cremia?
grin how do you reconcile that?

Taiwan is an independent country whereby Crimea never claim independent from Ukraine.
Re: US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan by Fuckingmallam45(m): 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2022
Nurudeen06:

Application name? please
It's called "Aldiko Classic" specialized in open EPUB FILE
Re: US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan by brandsoncharlie: 5:31pm On Aug 14, 2022
mbaboy:
China and empty threats never deterred US
When the Chinese strike now you will start crying for the cost of bread and other food commodities in Nigeria.
The USA as usual won’t fight the war with them because the Taiwan citizens will bear the consequences.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan by ZombieSlayer1: 5:31pm On Aug 14, 2022
Danisaint112:

Why are telling me this? undecided It's not my business what transpired between them in the past but I believe in the right of freedom of speech, movement and self autonomy if it is permissable by law. Period.

China should kiss Taiwan Goodbye. Trust me they would never integrate Taiwan into China Unless U.S, U.K, & Nato is completely dead...
Taiwan is part of China territory, the US is just trying to instigate Taiwan against China, same thing they did with Ukraine and Russia. What I don't understand is why the Taiwanese government have refused to learn from Ukraine's mistakes.
The US is using these governments as pawns to reduce the influence of countries considered by the US as threats to their hegemony. They also use these wars to sell their weapons which is the actual mainstay of the US economy
Re: US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan by SUPERPACK: 5:31pm On Aug 14, 2022
obedience4:

Conventional war bro, the war been fought in Ukraine is normal conventional warfare..
The USA war in Afghanistan wasn't a conventional war its was an asymmetric warfare which insurgents uses.
The same tactics the terrorist and bandit's uses in Nigeria, do you one think bandits are a March for the Nigeria military if they were to hold territories and the battle for landmass..
No country can defeat the USA in a conventional war period.
Let USA go ahead and drop a bomb on Russia let us see how far they can go on conventional warfare. They have never fought a battle alone in their hostory.
Re: US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan by gaby(m): 5:33pm On Aug 14, 2022
OkCornel:

Thanks for sharing, bro. I'll hop on it..

1 Like

Re: US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan by brandsoncharlie: 5:37pm On Aug 14, 2022
Qtrpst4:
This is not true, US have a military agreement with Taiwan and it was one of the reasons Taiwan did not pursue independence for years until recently. Unlike Ukraine and others. So you think that if china know the US will not interfere militarily they would not have invaded Taiwan since? Do you know the value of Taiwan chip industry? It holds the world's modernization

Lols USA will not intervene militarily against China , don’t be deceived. The Chinese government is watching, when they will attack the thing go shock una USA won’t do anything as usual.
In short, the USA economy want less competitors Like China so they will want the Chinese government to go to war.
Re: US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan by jimetagambo: 5:42pm On Aug 14, 2022
Evaromantik:
Haaaa.... These people wan kill China with heart attack?.
The Chinese are western countries' boys just like Davido called Dele his boy. On my small street alone, there are like 5 chinese families. They love western countries so much grin
Re: US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan by Qtrpst4: 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2022
You are obviously ignorant of what you are saying, google and you will find documents to that effect.
Do you know how many years it took russia to invade Ukraine? And he had to do it when trump left office, why does he need to do that?

Stop ranting and read

brandsoncharlie:

Lols USA will not intervene militarily against China , don’t be deceived. The Chinese government is watching, when they will attack the thing go shock una USA won’t do anything as usual.
In short, the USA economy want less competitors Like China so they will want the Chinese government to go to war.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Plane Crash In Russia, 50 Feared Dead / Israel Recovers Bodies Of Six Hostages Held By Hamas, Including American Citizen / Adama Barrow Appoints His 10 Ministers, Swears Them In (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.