Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,711 members, 7,827,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike (45976 Views)

Accord Presidential Candidate, Imumolen, Tackles Peter Obi Over Economic Plan / Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" / Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by stuffs4me(m): 11:36pm On Aug 14, 2022
Reyhzor:

As an Igbo , I'm better than you in anything , both money , education.
From your statement: You don't want progress of the country, you choose tribe over progress .
I don't blame you for that, suffering continua ...
We Igbo always find way to make ourselves comfortable

The fellow told you the truth.

Guy, abeg stop to dey yarn dust. YHU YEEBOS are the poverty capital of the nation. The only area you are better than others are in CRIME such as

1) Baby factories
2) Ritual killings
3) CANNIBALS
4) ARMED robbery
5) Drug pushing
6) Ucultic life
7) 419
8 ) Selling fake and substandard products
9) Inability to live in peace with other Nigerians.
10) Ashawo work
11) etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by Ddokie: 11:36pm On Aug 14, 2022
seunmsg:
Obi is a serial liar. His campaign is based on lies, falsehood and propaganda. The way he goes about lying so effortlessly is really troubling. It’s a red flag that can’t be ignored.

You guys should be more strategic in this your opposition role which is a paradox. It is a paradox because you guys are in power but you sound like the opposition.

Do you know what the word lie means?

Intentionally concealing truths in a bid to deceive.

So for Obi to be termed a liar, he must know the truth. Is he aware that Lasu is in session? If he is not aware, then he has told no lie. What he has done is to talk from a standpoint of ignorance.

That would have been a better way for the chief press secretary to present the issue and it is a better way to drag somebody.

Calling him a liar because he misrepresented facts makes you look petty. That is what the CPS has done.

You guys should stop calling PO a liar. Nobody believes you. You guys actually sound very stupid, noisy and empty when you call him a liar.

What you should start doing is to tell the public that Obi is ignorant on a lot of issues and continues to misrepresent facts from a standpoint of ignorance as against the all knowing person he tries to claim to be.

That is a better way to drag him don't you think?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by profacid(m): 11:37pm On Aug 14, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
pandora peter obituary will not rule nigeria.. he will only rule biafra and not yorubas..
We will make sure it happens even if it involves violence angry
ur Tinubu will only rule Oduduwa
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by stuffs4me(m): 11:39pm On Aug 14, 2022
atinga1:
Better than voting an unhealthy drug lord.

YHUR votes counts are negligible. YHUU YEEBOS are a minority in Nigeria and your total votes cannot sway elections in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by Stayjoyful: 11:39pm On Aug 14, 2022
seunmsg:

Obi should simply stop lying to avoid all these embarrassing call outs. Some days ago, the president of Ghana had to call him out to deny the wicked lie put out by Peter Obi’s supporters. In reaction, Obi denied and blamed Tinubu for posting the claim under the guise of his supporters. Now, this particular lie about Anambra state university being the only university not on ASUU strike in Nigeria was publicly said by Peter Obi himself so he can’t even deny. I’ve seen the video on Twitter.

For someone who is holding himself as the all knowing messiah with the solutions to all of Nigeria’s problems, he needs to do better. Someone who lie with so much ease before becoming president will be worse when he becomes president.

Don't be gullible in your reasoning. You really believed Obi could've pointedly said Anambra University is the ONLY university still in session in the whole of Nigeria? Please use your head well. There should be some things you shouldn't believe no matter what it is.
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by EponOjuku: 11:41pm On Aug 14, 2022
atinga1:
Still a hundred times better than Parkinson diseased drug lord.
Present someone better or go and sleep.

I refuse to exchange words with someone who hides indoors like a slave on Mondays.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by atinga1: 11:43pm On Aug 14, 2022
stuffs4me:

YHUR votes counts are negligible. YHUU YEEBOS are a minority in Nigeria and your total votes cannot sway elections in Nigeria.
And yet the drug lord nearly lost Lagos even with the thousands of touts he deployed in Lagos.
This time the minority igbos will take it away from him. You go cry!
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by seunmsg(m): 11:45pm On Aug 14, 2022
Stayjoyful:

Don't be gullible in your reasoning. You really believed Obi could've pointedly said Anambra University is the ONLY university still in session in the whole of Nigeria? Please use your head well. There should be some things you shouldn't believe no matter what it is.

https://twitter.com/christ4moi/status/1558751977269612547?s=21

Watch the video and come back to apologize.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by atinga1: 11:45pm On Aug 14, 2022
EponOjuku:

I refuse to exchange words with someone who hides indoors like a slave on Mondays.
Better to hide indoors on Mondays and do legit work from Tuesday to Saturday, than stay jobless and promote a drug lord with borrowed data.
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by realestate99: 11:45pm On Aug 14, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Are you done? Well Obi's butt doesn't lick water, so I can comfortably stay there all my life.....

Can we have a minute silence for all licking Butts
....and that is where you will stay.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by Headachetoigboh(f): 11:45pm On Aug 14, 2022
Modphase:
Wait o ! Have many of you igbos not gone mad or was Obi not lying as the man disclosed ?

I thought u said Obi is igbos agenda. Have u seen Nasarawa /Cross river 1 million match. Edol/Kogi/taraba,/Anambra etc loading.

Cry me a river

Him never lie reach Tinubu during Bubu camping.
He still lie today and will lie forever more.

As Tinubu was in the beginning
He is now
Am forever will he be a lie n drug peddler
Amen
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by stuffs4me(m): 11:46pm On Aug 14, 2022
rusher14:

Peter Obi used Lagos state University as an example with the aim to denigrate Lagos whilst elevating Anambra state at the same time.

Peter Obi knew what he was doing and his reputation as a liar is further highlighted.

The Pandora Obituary criminal cannot help himself. He must tell at least one lie per day for him to be alright.

Same way he lied when he compared Sambisa forest to the size of Israel.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by 123papas(m): 11:47pm On Aug 14, 2022
Plus those that lied about their age, education, drug trafficking and making $1=#1.

Remove the log on your eye before trying to remove the speck in the eyes of others.
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by stuffs4me(m): 11:48pm On Aug 14, 2022
atinga1:
And yet the drug lord nearly lost Lagos even with the thousands of touts he deployed in Lagos.
This time the minority igbos will take it away from him. You go cry!

I am not a southerner and the only advice I can give is to tell you to taking mkporu mirri as it messes with YHUR BRAIN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:48pm On Aug 14, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Obi handlers should do something about this. It's getting embarrassing

Most state universities are not on strike
Example?
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by Ddokie: 11:49pm On Aug 14, 2022
rusher14:

Peter Obi used Lagos state University as an example with the aim to denigrate Lagos whilst elevating Anambra state at the same time.

Peter Obi knew what he was doing and his reputation as a liar is further highlighted.

He said LASU was on strike?

@ the bolded. So Obidients will now vote for Tinubu?
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by plaindealer: 11:51pm On Aug 14, 2022
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by Chiffy: 11:52pm On Aug 14, 2022
Na una way. Only Noise
Peter Obi already asked you. If has scored 90%, why are you looking for the remaining 10%.

This Agbadorian format was only a directive from whatsapp group chat.
Deep down, you wish your candidate can be even half as responsive as Peter Obi during this campaign. But don't worry. Keep practicing, you will cry like this for 8 years.

Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:52pm On Aug 14, 2022
seunmsg:

Why? They should allow Peter Obi lie against the state without fact checking him and correcting the false information he pushed out?
Where did Peter Obi mention Lagos? Ok,I forgot, Lagos government workers are Tinubu urchins
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by Reflect7: 11:53pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ddokie:

Do you know what the word lie means?

Intentionally concealing truths in a bid to deceive.

So for Obi to be termed a liar, he must know the truth. Is he aware that Lasu is in session? If he is not aware, then he has told no lie. What he has done is to talk from a standpoint of ignorance.

That would have been a better way for the chief press secretary to present the issue and it is a better way to drag somebody.

Calling him a liar because he misrepresented facts makes you look petty. That is what the CPS has done.

In some ways, his ''talking from a standpoint of ignorance'' is even worse than lying.

As an intending president of the world's biggest black nation, Africa's largest economy, and the world's 5th largest democracy, he cannot be making claims about which he is ignorant.

If he doesn't know the actual figures or facts on any given issue, he must refrain from inventing them on the fly.

He suffers from a form of compulsive hyperbolism it seems.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by OMYKROIN: 11:54pm On Aug 14, 2022
NuclearWinter:

The juju IPOB did on them will take 4 generations to clear and that is if we start raping their women now.
If you finish come and push your keke to reach agbado bustop..

Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by plaindealer: 11:54pm On Aug 14, 2022
stuffs4me:

The fellow told you the truth.

Guy, abeg stop to dey yarn dust. YHU YEEBOS are the poverty capital of the nation. The only area you are better than others are in CRIME such as

1) Baby factories
2) Ritual killings
3) CANNIBALS
4) ARMED robbery
5) Drug pushing
6) Ucultic life
7) 419
8 ) Selling fake and substandard products
9) Inability to live in peace with other Nigerians.
10) Ashawo work
11) etc

Just imagine.

Terrorists, carnibals, ESN murderers and UGM jihadi killers won rule Nigeria.

Pandora thief and chronic liar won rule and extend sit at home Mondays to Lagos and the rest of Nigeria.

God forbid..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by Sunnyski: 11:55pm On Aug 14, 2022
Abdul05:
I can't imagine How could a president to be fill with lies.

People will cross-check any thing you say no matter what

As for me l can't vote for that dullard we call Obidient... cheesy cheesy

Go and fu*k yourself, Obi is your incoming president.
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by OMYKROIN: 11:55pm On Aug 14, 2022
seunmsg:

If you think that’s actually Tinubu living in such a building with a rotten gate, then I have a bridge to sell to you. Lies, propaganda and photoshop won’t win Peter Obi the presidency. Below is the picture of Bola Tinubu that we know. He’s healthy, strong and gallant. Posting fake and photoshop pictures won’t change anything.

Your keke still dey wait for you to come push am to stand...
Check well na stick dey use hook the bladder leaking nincompoop.

Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by plaindealer: 11:57pm On Aug 14, 2022
Sunnyski:

Go and fu*k yourself, Obi is your incoming president.

More like president of ipob terrorists, ESN killers and murderers.
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by uchennaq(m): 12:00am On Aug 15, 2022
THE CAMPAIGN IS STARTING NEXT MONTH, WE WILL SEE HOW TINUBU WILL PERFORM. I AM RESERVING MY LAUGHTER.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by assholemods: 12:01am On Aug 15, 2022
nazicartel:
So a whole chief press secretary is saying that Obi lies too much... Like seriously?.. I have seen C.P.S talk sensibly without any atom of insults
If someone is not saying the truth what is it called? You get sense so?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by Nosaghae(m): 12:01am On Aug 15, 2022
seunmsg:
Obi is a serial liar. His campaign is based on lies, falsehood and propaganda. The way he goes about lying so effortlessly is really troubling. It’s a red flag that can’t be ignored.
So we should now go and vote your shaky shaky daddy abi?
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by Makcollins(m): 12:03am On Aug 15, 2022
Face your demons, Lagos state govt. Be obidient and yusful.
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by Ddokie: 12:03am On Aug 15, 2022
Reflect7:

In some ways, his ''talking from a standpoint of ignorance'' is even worse than lying.

As an intending president of the world's biggest black nation, Africa's largest economy, and the world's 5th largest democracy, he cannot be making claims about which he is ignorant.

If he doesn't know the actual figures or facts on any given issue, he must refrain from inventing them on the fly.

He suffers from a form of compulsive hyperbolism it seems.

My point exactly. It is a better way for the opposing parties to present the issues. It actually sounds worse. Na expo i dey give them. But they are too stupid to understand.

I am voting PO. But he would need to work on that. Its important. But if misrepresenting facts is his only demerit as it seems it is, then he is a million times better than the other guys who have a truck load of demerits on their shoulders.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose / ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online / FG To Announce Next Phase Of Eased Lockdown On June 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.