Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike (45977 Views)

Accord Presidential Candidate, Imumolen, Tackles Peter Obi Over Economic Plan / Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" / Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by assholemods: 12:03am On Aug 15, 2022
PHIPEX:
See a whole Lagos top govt official insulting a presidential candidate with ease. The next they tell you how Obi supporters bully them yet they are the first to draw insult and blood.

What difference does it make that out of almost 100 govt universities in the country, only 7 are open and of course that includes Anambra state university?
Most of you have your senses under the anus. Somebody says " only one university is in session" whereas others are also in session. Is it the number in session that matters or the fact that Obi lied?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by kingjiss: 12:04am On Aug 15, 2022
seunmsg:
Obi is a serial liar. His campaign is based on lies, falsehood and propaganda. The way he goes about lying so effortlessly is really troubling. It’s a red flag that can’t be ignored.

If he is a liar,atiku and tinubu are criminals
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by nazicartel(m): 12:05am On Aug 15, 2022
assholemods:

If someone is not saying the truth what is it called? You get sense so?
I believe you shouldn't quote me in your life. I hate foolish and hopeless people that can't type without insulting people. It's your family that doesn't have sense
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by assholemods: 12:07am On Aug 15, 2022
Wintertime:
Nawao

Me tired down

Simple and short divide this country
Them de fear
Fear fear people

The stupid Urchins wey Dere agbado landlord for life no fit come out to challenge Obi on a debate one on one
You wan make dem divide the country but your Obi is still contesting. Who dey fear make dem no divide the country? Na our yeye leaders I blame. If I get power shap shap I go divide am. Who cares if una commot?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by assholemods: 12:10am On Aug 15, 2022
nazicartel:
I believe you shouldn't quote me in your life. I hate foolish and hopeless people that can't type without insulting people. It's your family that doesn't have sense
Haha the comment pain am! cheesy cheesy
You get sense at all na question not an insult. But your response have actually shown that you don't have sense afterall.
Meanwhile na your mama and papa wey no get sense... cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by Wintertime: 12:10am On Aug 15, 2022
daygee12:

Make the first move return back to base(BIAFRA) and then let ur delegates peacefully present it to Buhari. Ibos love chest beating just for fun

Your rubbish line of talk is false.. the move has already being done. You are not dealing with kids.. as stated . Let your Buhari initiate it.. and moreover anything you can Everly say have being done.. so stop beating around the bush.

The one not yet done is you moving to Buhari and support the motion.
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by nzubegod: 12:11am On Aug 15, 2022
seunmsg:
Obi is a serial liar. His campaign is based on lies, falsehood and propaganda. The way he goes about lying so effortlessly is really troubling. It’s a red flag that can’t be ignored.

The problem with ignorant people, is that their ignorance rarely gives room for allowance when it has to do with comprehension.
From the period Peter Obi waded into the strike issue at Anambara State University as way back as 2006, it ended. For the past 18 years and as at the current strike, Anambara state University hasn't been part of the strikes that had went on between the time Obi was Governor till date. The other Universities mentioned by the Lagos State CPS, don't have this track record of not embarking on a single strike action. for the past 18 years that Anambara State University has. Peter Obi is a golden Fish.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by afadi2410: 12:11am On Aug 15, 2022
EponOjuku:
Be like mumu plenty for that East wey Peter Obi come from. Them no dey check him lies.

The few sensible people for East no even support the idiot.

.The few sensible one for West no support Tinubu
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by assholemods: 12:12am On Aug 15, 2022
nazicartel:
You can block me o... Empty brain omo yeeeeebo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by Wintertime: 12:12am On Aug 15, 2022
assholemods:

You wan make dem divide the country but your Obi is still contesting. Who dey fear make dem no divide the country? Na our yeye leaders I blame. If I get power shap shap I go divide am. Who cares if una commot?

No need to be the president to do it.. you can gather voices protest to get it done.. or you can start the campaign.

If at all you are serious
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by afadi2410: 12:13am On Aug 15, 2022
daygee12:

Nobody is holding u back, if u know u are not a bastard tell all Igbos to report back to Biafra land. Its Igbo that can't do without other tribe.

How will your lagos be when we return to biafra?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by DavidKajo94(m): 12:14am On Aug 15, 2022
Saying anambra State University is the only uni that's not on strike means indirectly saying lagos state uni, and the rest that are in session are on strike; so yes it affects him, and thus he has the right to defend his principal's interest.
Besides, he is another Nigerian just like you and therefore has the right to hold any presidential candidate accountable for his lies.
Supporting Obi doesn't mean u should give a blind eye when he lies. I see we are not even ready for the better Nigerian we yearn for
Bobloco:
It seems like the CPS has abandon his job of defending his principal to be attacking a presidential candidate of another party even when his principal Sanwo Olu is not a presidential candidate in the election

Because I don't understand why the chief press secretary to the Lagos State governor will be attacking Peter Obi calling him a liar when Peter Obi hasn't made any remark against his principal.

Sanwo Olu should as a matter of urgency sack his CPS before he cause more damage to the Lagos State government

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by Kingwadada85(m): 12:15am On Aug 15, 2022
Viscuz:

You are very correct. Now go and take your drugs. It will.soon be time for the nurses to come and lock the chains and padlock around your hands and feet
no wonder Femi kuti said obidients are zombies

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by Wintertime: 12:15am On Aug 15, 2022
assholemods:

And moreover Obi is not my Obi.. he his chasing what he believes..

So don't mix two lines

On a serious note am replying you as a Biafran not an igbo
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by almarthins(m): 12:16am On Aug 15, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
pandora peter obituary will not rule nigeria.. he will only rule biafra and not yorubas..
We will make sure it happens even if it involves violence angry

Is Anambra state university opened or not?
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by assholemods: 12:17am On Aug 15, 2022
Wintertime:

No need to be the president to do it.. you can gather voices protest to get it done.. or you can start the campaign.

If at all you are serious
Lol... Who cares about Nigeria? Personally Naija should break. You sef wey wan division fit start am too we go form alliance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by BlackPantherxXx: 12:18am On Aug 15, 2022
uchennaq:

How In this country where elections in Nigeria were marked with rigging, vote buying with cash, garri and oil to gullible people like you, those days. Tinubu does not have what it takes to become the President of Nigeria because he is corrupt. We will win Lagos this time around due to electoral reforms. We won it last time under PDP and it was rigged. WATCH OUT

You're the gullible one if you believe Peter Obi will win an LGA.

Yeebos dumped Ojukwu and APGA for PDP, their slave masters. They always will worship PDP.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by assholemods: 12:19am On Aug 15, 2022
Wintertime:

And moreover Obi is not my Obi.. he his chasing what he believes..

So don't mix two lines

On a serious note am replying you as a Biafran not an igbo
Lol Biafran man I love your optimism unfortunately nothing like Biafra yet on the world map. If it happens I will be happy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by Doyou2019: 12:19am On Aug 15, 2022
Thedon22:
Why lie against Lagos? I think Sanwo Olu should revoke the Certificate of Occupancy of his house in Lagos where he lives.
grin

See the reasoning of an Agbado adherent in 2022 . Oya you go evict him for him house if dem born you well.
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by Zeezenho: 12:20am On Aug 15, 2022
seunmsg:

You are waisting you time. This election is not about obi.its about sending tinubu and buhari APC back to hell same with pDP.we need our Nigeria back.
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by Viscuz: 12:20am On Aug 15, 2022
Kingwadada85:
no wonder Femi kuti said obidients are zombies

The father of femi said buhari na animal with human skin .

Na the same buhari Tinubu said i will follow your footstep .

Who come be zombie ?

BATstards are all zombies

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by nazicartel(m): 12:21am On Aug 15, 2022
assholemods:

You can block me o... Empty brain omo yeeeeebo!
I just know you lack comon sense. I'm Igbo. Any issue ?... You guys are just brainless like seriously.
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by assholemods: 12:25am On Aug 15, 2022
nazicartel:
I just know you lack comon sense. I'm Igbo. Any issue ?... You guys are just brainless like seriously.
Lol... Bros be calming down o cheesy grin high blood pressure medicine dey expensive o
I just dey press your "mumu" button and you no see am. Me I be Yoruba o but I love everybody o... My wife sef na Abia State... cheesy So Biko take am easy with your in law o... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by Tzar(m): 12:29am On Aug 15, 2022
This Obi na scam o.
Alas! Nigerians have thrown up rubbish candidates again in the 3 mainstream parties.
If you vote in any of ATIKU, TINUBU or OBI, you are in for another 4yrs of lies, propaganda, corruption and monumental fraud.
The 3rd force is not here yet!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by Sleekfingers: 12:32am On Aug 15, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by Wintertime: 12:32am On Aug 15, 2022
assholemods:

Lol Biafran man I love your optimism unfortunately nothing like Biafra yet on the world map. If it happens I will be happy.

Sorry there's nothing like unfortunately. Do what I tell you.
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by Picardor2: 12:33am On Aug 15, 2022
seunmsg:
that's the plan. Lagos state is still JAGABANs state. Still controlled by Jagaban. God will continue to expose u guys.

Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by Wintertime: 12:33am On Aug 15, 2022
assholemods:

Lol... Who cares about Nigeria? Personally Naija should break. You sef wey wan division fit start am too we go form alliance.

There's nothing like that , we have gone far with it . You can catch up
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by bigpicture001: 12:33am On Aug 15, 2022
Thedon22:
Why lie against Lagos? I think Sanwo Olu should revoke the Certificate of Occupancy of his house in Lagos where he lives.

Mumu... He is a tenant.... U guyz are bent on forcing tinubu on us...

Not anyone fault.. u guyz allowed an old man to bully all the young , very good and progressive politicians in d southwest... Hence , u can't present a good candidate, yet want to force this very sick one on us..

Ur fault., Not igbos
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by Picardor2: 12:35am On Aug 15, 2022
Sleekfingers:

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Peter obituary lies with ease, effortlessly.....what a skillful liar...
fool. Una don try the first agenda. Una dey the second one. Yeye ppl. When was that video done. Idiots

Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by Chrismania100: 12:36am On Aug 15, 2022
Imagine Tinubu urchard calling someone liar? When 99% of his APC fake promise are all lies,should have kept him in the life imprisonment.Most times,all these APC supporters shame is shaming me.
The early you peopleabandoned all this Tinubu paid urchard, the better for you.When you replied them,it gives them moral to be challenging you.
It will soon clear in their eyes that not matter what propaganda you level against Obi, the youth have made up their mind.If you like, catch Obi where he is lying that he is stil a virgin, it will not shift anything from his teaming obidient who have vowed to take back their country from this criminals.
The propaganda can slow the determined youths,it will always be death on Arrival.

rusher14:

Did Peter Obi lie or not?

Stop deflecting.
Re: Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike by Sleekfingers: 12:37am On Aug 15, 2022
Bobloco:
It seems like the CPS has abandon his job of defending his principal to be attacking a presidential candidate of another party even when his principal Sanwo Olu is not a presidential candidate in the election

Because I don't understand why the chief press secretary to the Lagos State governor will be attacking Peter Obi calling him a liar when Peter Obi hasn't made any remark against his principal.

Sanwo Olu should as a matter of urgency sack his CPS before he cause more damage to the Lagos State government

Is Peter not a liar?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online / FG To Announce Next Phase Of Eased Lockdown On June 30 / Friends Mourn Ken Atsuwete Who Was Assassinated In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.