Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,105 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Trying to find herself vs Ready to settle down - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trying to find herself vs Ready to settle down (553 Views)

I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trying to find herself vs Ready to settle down by InfinityFabric: 8:47pm On Aug 14, 2022
No wonder men are bitter these days, they're getting a crap deal.
I would be too if I got a perfect circle.

2 Likes

Re: Trying to find herself vs Ready to settle down by kelspinall(m): 9:04pm On Aug 14, 2022
mad people everywhere

Re: Trying to find herself vs Ready to settle down by mystery22: 9:43pm On Aug 14, 2022
grin
The younger the better

(1) (Reply)

"Sis Oppressed Us" — African Bride Rocks 10 Beautiful Outfits On Wedding Day / 10 Commandment Of Sex For Married Couple - How To Enjoy The Pleasure Of Sex / Tyson Fury Vs Anthony Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.