Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,663 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

When Someone Says He Wants To Gun You Down - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Someone Says He Wants To Gun You Down (469 Views)

My Brother & His Fiancee Are Both AS, Yet He Wants To Go Ahead With The Marriage / Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) / Lady & Guy Engage In "War Of Words" Because He Said He Wants Sex With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Someone Says He Wants To Gun You Down by MsJackson: 9:36pm On Aug 14, 2022
Please guys in the house, when a guy tells a girl he wants to gun her down, what does it mean? She asks him if he wants to kill her, he said no, that he just wants to gun her down. I don't know if its a slang or literally. What could he mean?
Re: When Someone Says He Wants To Gun You Down by incandescentena: 9:46pm On Aug 14, 2022
tongue Means he is a gunner fans

1 Like

Re: When Someone Says He Wants To Gun You Down by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:46pm On Aug 14, 2022
?
Re: When Someone Says He Wants To Gun You Down by victor9jaar: 10:37pm On Aug 14, 2022
ha ,gun kwa

Re: When Someone Says He Wants To Gun You Down by Medianna(f): 10:40pm On Aug 14, 2022
Tell me something like that.
No matter the love I'll make sure you sign an undertaking in police station.
You cannot be using gun and I in the same sentence just like that.
Re: When Someone Says He Wants To Gun You Down by Slynation(m): 10:46pm On Aug 14, 2022
Medianna:
Tell me something like that.
No !after the love I'll make sure you sign an undertaking in police station.
You cannot be using gun and I in the same sentence just like that.
Aunty calm down, it's not that deep...grin He literally means he wants to straff you!!

1 Like

Re: When Someone Says He Wants To Gun You Down by Medianna(f): 10:48pm On Aug 14, 2022
Then he should stop beating around the bush na
Slynation:
Aunty calm down, it's not that deep...grin He literally means he wants to straff you!!
Re: When Someone Says He Wants To Gun You Down by Slynation(m): 10:53pm On Aug 14, 2022
Medianna:
Then he should stop beating around the bush na
Not beating around the bush has never favoured any guy... grin Atleast not one that I know of, so a little bit of this and that will definitely pull down that pant...
Re: When Someone Says He Wants To Gun You Down by PumpumPrince: 11:03pm On Aug 14, 2022
MsJackson:
Please guys in the house, when a guy tells a girl he wants to gun her down, what does it mean? She asks him if he wants to kill her, he said no, that he just wants to gun her down. I don't know if its a slang or literally. What could he mean?

notin to wooory about. he juss mean he would like to fok her someday ..its just wishful thinking..he wish..but usually, he can only wish. It wunt happen(REAL talk) wink

(1) (Reply)

The Battle Of Condoms: Protected Sex Vs Unprotected Sex? / Married My High School Crush / My Boyfriend Wants An Open Marriage-what Should I Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.