Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

I Love This Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love This Girl (1038 Views)

Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) / I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love This Girl by Simpleman4life: 11:03pm On Aug 14, 2022
Hello....

Am new to nairaland, a friend introduced me to this forum to get good advice he told me some of the replies could be very extreme, so I will go straight to the point
There is this pretty lady in my area she has a very big ass with perky boobs the way I like it , everything about her turns me on she is dark tall and has a good smile, and her mom happens to have a shop in my area, just so I can see how I will go and buy something I don't need, she has really messed up with my head like no other lady has done before I have approached her severally she said she is not my type but I told her I don't mind I just want friendship even if is breast I can see to touch I would be very happy, but one thing I don't like about her she is always demanding money from me I don't mind giving her the money but she doesn't have time for me everytime excuse upon excuse I can sell my father's land to make her happy so she can be with me , please brother's help am i Going insane over her is this norma
One more thing anything i see her my joystick is always on the rise is all this normal

Please pardon my bounders
Re: I Love This Girl by dawnomike(m): 11:11pm On Aug 14, 2022
This is very serious... Maybe you should sell your dad's house for her first.
I am sure she will agree afterwards grin

1 Like

Re: I Love This Girl by Simpleman4life: 11:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
dawnomike:
This is very serious... Maybe you should sell your dad's house for her first.
I am sure she will agree afterwards grin

If i could i will i love her so much
Re: I Love This Girl by blazingblender(m): 11:37pm On Aug 14, 2022
This matter is serious ooh
Well u have this strategy
That has worked for me and many of the people who I have trained
Pm me to learn more
Terms and conditions apply
Re: I Love This Girl by tiffanyfan(f): 11:48pm On Aug 14, 2022
Pls quickly see the land and sell other tangible things your father have, I'm very sure accept you with her perky boobies and ass

1 Like

Re: I Love This Girl by marlow1962(m): 11:49pm On Aug 14, 2022
It’s a pity.
Seems you’re still a kid( in your teenhood) loves still sharks your type.
Big advice, go hustle and make money ( whichever way that works for you) make the money a watch the bitch chase you endlessly.
But if you still want to be a simpleman as u call yourself, you can go ahead and keep yourself all worked up cus of a bitch that doesn’t look your face, she told you already she’s not your type.
Re: I Love This Girl by Demigod22: 9:46am On Aug 15, 2022
Initially, I wanted to give you an advice but then I realized that you are only sexualizing and objectifying the lady, sexual obsession with her and not the love you so proclaim, and that's why I wasn't disappointed when the girl sees you as her money source because you have seen her as object of sexual gratification.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love This Girl by Folastar11(m): 6:57pm On Aug 15, 2022
Simpleman4life:
Hello....

Am new to nairaland, a friend introduced me to this forum to get good advice he told me some of the replies could be very extreme, so I will go straight to the point
There is this pretty lady in my area she has a very big ass with perky boobs the way I like it , everything about her turns me on she is dark tall and has a good smile, and her mom happens to have a shop in my area, just so I can see how I will go and buy something I don't need, she has really messed up with my head like no other lady has done before I have approached her severally she said she is not my type but I told her I don't mind I just want friendship even if is breast I can see to touch I would be very happy, but one thing I don't like about her she is always demanding money from me I don't mind giving her the money but she doesn't have time for me everytime excuse upon excuse I can sell my father's land to make her happy so she can be with me , please brother's help am i Going insane over her is this norma
One more thing anything i see her my joystick is always on the rise is all this normal

I would have giving you an advice. but what I see from your text is lust not love.

1 Like

Re: I Love This Girl by SlayerOfSatanst: 7:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
Here comes another simp
pls you can go ahead and sell your father himself.
The thunder wey go strike you God never create am.
Re: I Love This Girl by virginprincess(f): 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2022
You don't love her you are only lusting after her body and i'm very sure if you get what you want you are going to abadon her,so no advise for you.
Re: I Love This Girl by AFvckingAlpha(m): 8:01pm On Aug 15, 2022
You are a SIMPleman for life after all.

I said what I said
Re: I Love This Girl by Blunttruth: 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2022
Simpleman4life:
Hello....

Your brain is between your legs.
Re: I Love This Girl by imagrg(m): 10:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
Like a kid, you seem to be in love for the first time.
Let her be. She's too smart for you.
Re: I Love This Girl by Slynation(m): 12:07am On Aug 16, 2022
We all know you are camouflaging, but let's pretend you are new here and assume your friend directed you, Advise are no longer given to SIMPS since they will definitely learn the hard way...

(1) (Reply)

I Think I'm Going Mad,this Girl Has Done Something To My Brain / Relationship Advice From Joro To Women / Have U Met A Sadist B4?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.