Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Lately I Have Been Very Afraid To Approach Women What Should I Do Please. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lately I Have Been Very Afraid To Approach Women What Should I Do Please. (405 Views)

Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? / Simple Way To Approach Women And Get Their Numbers Easily (for Shy Guys), / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lately I Have Been Very Afraid To Approach Women What Should I Do Please. by Fucksimps: 3:47am On Aug 15, 2022
These days I find it very difficult to approach women, before I use to be very confident but now no single confidence in me again. Please what should I do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lately I Have Been Very Afraid To Approach Women What Should I Do Please. by melonsgroup: 3:49am On Aug 15, 2022
Drink like 2 bottles of life and one bottle of small Stout mixed together then approach any gal and thank me later

2 Likes

Re: Lately I Have Been Very Afraid To Approach Women What Should I Do Please. by EmptyGarden(m): 5:27am On Aug 15, 2022
Use this energy look for money… and allow them worry about approaching you.

2 Likes

Re: Lately I Have Been Very Afraid To Approach Women What Should I Do Please. by Reminderz: 5:36am On Aug 15, 2022
wo, my guy, just approach you won't die... las las na no she go talk... e nor go pass that one..

remember, I said approach and not chase... approaching women is different from chasing women... I won't say more than that...

1 Like

Re: Lately I Have Been Very Afraid To Approach Women What Should I Do Please. by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:07am On Aug 15, 2022
you are not even confidential before talkless of now. women are so simple like ABC, you just need to be courageous to approach them to tell them your mind, them no fit kill you and if you are scared of them slapping you, then sit at home & use that energy to work for money, they will come themselves toasting you. women and money are twins from heaven.

(1) (Reply)

Lady In Tight Dress Struggles To Walk In Heels, Nearly Falls / Your Sincere Observations Needed / I Am Looking For A Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.