Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out (61338 Views)

My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend / My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out by joyfullyjoyous(f): 8:19am On Aug 16, 2022
I don't think she's being truthful. She needs help yet she's smiling. She's just clout chasing. Its obvious. Why didn't she report to the police so the person can easily be arrested. It's even easier as he would have sent his address. She sent nudes to a female. Is she a lesbian?
Re: Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out by Ambivert2040(m): 9:43am On Aug 16, 2022
thesicilian:
Release the nudes by yourself so she can't blackmail you again, since you already showed your shamelessness by sending the nudes in the first place.

Re: Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out by JordanMichael(m): 9:45am On Aug 16, 2022
What's new in your nude picture
Olosho
Re: Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out by LaJoe2: 10:07am On Aug 16, 2022
And you had the mind to come online to advertise your STUPIDITY!
What kinda generation is this? If this generation is as stupid as this, how will the next one be?
OVER-STUPID GIRL!
Re: Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out by ACURASPEEDO(m): 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2022
DatoDatuk:
Lady i sent my 'n*de' pictures online is blackmailing me - Girl seeks help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRpINb0H-fc
U ARE A GOAT
Re: Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out by inosend: 1:28pm On Aug 29, 2022
If i swear for you now dem go say person no get heart. Are you sure you don't have coconut husk for brains? I strongly suggest you go for a head scan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy / Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For / She Has Good Character But With Curved Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.