Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out (61309 Views)

My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend / My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out by marsup: 3:07pm On Aug 15, 2022
Whose daughter, or sister is this?
Re: Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out by PharmacyStore: 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
Wetin never see
Re: Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out by Codes151(m): 3:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
Na man deceive you oga
Re: Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out by Chymummy89: 3:24pm On Aug 15, 2022
Baby girl u deserve a very loud slap. Did she use juju on you or there is something u don't want to tell us. She asked you to send ur nude and blabla u did . Ok oooh. Face the music.
Re: Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out by BeanmanX(m): 3:24pm On Aug 15, 2022
Rubbish,,
Re: Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out by OkoRemi2023(m): 3:31pm On Aug 15, 2022
wetin this one smelling nude one do for the society, alaye take your dilapidated nude outta here
Re: Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out by doneback04: 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2022
Before u see someone send such pix to the Same sex gender, you would know what the person is, I wish she send it to me and I will used it against you idiots
Re: Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out by Konjiboii: 4:04pm On Aug 15, 2022
Oh fvck off angry
Re: Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
She wasn't confused when she sent her nudes to her/him. She doesn't need help. She need spanking. sad
Re: Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out by sylve11: 4:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
Kentuforchrist:
Abeg gettat

i join you for this one. grin cool
Re: Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out by Tonyx5(m): 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2022
This is ridiculous. Do y'all ever learn? Smh
Re: Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out by mikeoreoluwa: 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2022
You are on your own
Re: Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out by Goodman247: 4:49pm On Aug 15, 2022
Na u know
Re: Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out by Mayeldah(m): 5:02pm On Aug 15, 2022
Women and idiocy

Imagine a man asking another man for nudes in Nigeria, does that even makes sense?

Is she even asking for help or chasing clouts?
Re: Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out by Basicend: 5:20pm On Aug 15, 2022
thesicilian:
Release the nudes by yourself so she can't blackmail you again, since you already showed your shamelessness by sending the nudes in the first place.

She is not even ashamed to come online and be sharing this nonsense. . Where is the brain of these young generation . .?

Nairaland mods be releasing rubbish bad when we push objective posts to them, the block it.
Re: Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out by ransomed: 5:46pm On Aug 15, 2022
You didn't inform us when sending your shamelessness , why do you want us to cover it?
Complete what you started ma.
Re: Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out by guychidile: 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
Meaning what then?Did youd parents teach you to send ur nude pictures to people.
Re: Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2022
Marry no girl with SM presence
Re: Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out by Promising5555: 6:31pm On Aug 15, 2022
We're is the nude picture
Re: Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out by Eaglesence: 6:35pm On Aug 15, 2022
thesicilian:
Release the nudes by yourself so she can't blackmail you again, since you already showed your shamelessness by sending the nudes in the first place.

And showed more of your shamelessness by complaining on life video... No be only she/he go wan blackmail you now. See ya sef?
Re: Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out by meobizy(f): 6:44pm On Aug 15, 2022
Was she bragging about her endowments? I don’t get it. Sha, oloriburuku full Nigeria. See many examples on Nairaland.
Re: Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out by SKIBiNSKI(m): 6:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
What da hell does sending nudes mean? undecided i must be getting old
Re: Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out by yusufmurry: 7:32pm On Aug 15, 2022
[quote author=RPG2020 post=115727259]

Correct her [/quot

You're silly
Re: Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out by RPG2020(m): 7:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
[quote author=yusufmurry post=115736901][/quote]

Correct her
Re: Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out by yusufmurry: 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2022
RPG2020:

Correct her

You're silly
Re: Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out by Orlatunday11(m): 8:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
Can you dm the pic, and will show you as much possible wayout of the mess
Re: Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out by Osanoghodua1: 8:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
Feminist are majorly Lesbian. Stop � it. Be decent, What will Jesus do?
Re: Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out by Qwi1: 8:41pm On Aug 15, 2022
Oh
Re: Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out by glorious614: 10:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
This is sad… never exchange your nudes
Re: Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:09am On Aug 16, 2022
Demigod22:
I still don't understand the concept of sending nudes especially to my own gender. Most people are just sick in the head.

It doesn't matter to what gender...
She should help herself out!
Iranu!
Re: Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out by leoblacky: 6:34am On Aug 16, 2022
You are so stupid by sending nude picture to somebody face anytime u see.

I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner / She Has Good Character But With Curved Back / See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy