Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

We’ve No Business With Parents, They Should Beg FG – ASUU - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / We’ve No Business With Parents, They Should Beg FG – ASUU (13512 Views)

Strike: FG, ASUU To Meet Again Today / FG, ASUU: Another Strike Looms Over Oct 31 Agreement / Adeboye Sues For Peace In Fg, ASUU Faceoff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ve No Business With Parents, They Should Beg FG – ASUU by Otunba2211: 12:21pm On Aug 15, 2022
That's why I trust OBJ, well ion blame them because they have see the current administration as a weak one.
Re: We’ve No Business With Parents, They Should Beg FG – ASUU by HIPROFILE(m): 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2022
When it comes to education, Our government has always been so irresponsible and it beats me that majority of these old ruling class enjoyed atleast primary secondary and tertiary education in this country now its our turn they never cared yet someone is still campaigning for them to continue misruling this country with their unprogressive leadership style.

Make we they think…ooo leave tribalism aside…leave hate aside… leave religion aside lets join force together and redirect the future of this country towards a brighter side….

To help you align your reasoning, get the real age of these major contestants, add 8 years to it and tell me what you think.

My aged father who is 80 can only send me and watch from behind, back me up with his wisedom than going for himself…

In all sincerity Atiku and Tinubu should rather lead from background and leave the stage for much younger people. that is real wisedom.
Re: We’ve No Business With Parents, They Should Beg FG – ASUU by LocalMan2(m): 12:34pm On Aug 15, 2022
You are too real.. And I do hope you are Obidient too. If I'm in the government shoe, I'll dissolve that useless union call ASUU because they are criminals, heartless and wicked sect of greedy vultures.
They want big money and they don't want to be on IPPIS platform so some of them will still be receiving salaries from 4 to 5 institutions.
God will punish them earnestly.

Realist12:
2.3 trillion like it's only tertiary education that will run the economy, We all know how these universities authorities rusticate student union members for fighting for their rights . Yet the same ASUU keeps hiding under strikes to go on yearly vacation breaks . Is ASUU the only union in Nigeria, yet the federal government is trying to meet their demands but ASUU isn't ready to meet halfway . Amidst all of these only students are affected as lecturers will get remuneration afterwards for work they didn't do .
It's not everytime we blame the government.
The way to go is to prescribe the union just like it's done in advance countries . ASUU as a union is heartless to the students, whilst they try to claim they are sacrificing for the students we all know the main reason for the strikes is the IPPIS.
Re: We’ve No Business With Parents, They Should Beg FG – ASUU by Realist12: 12:40pm On Aug 15, 2022
LocalMan2:
You are too real.. And I do hope you are Obidient too. If I'm in the government shoe, I'll dissolve that useless union call ASUU because they are criminals, heartless and wicked sect of greedy vultures.
They want big money and they don't want to be on IPPIS platform so some of them will still be receiving salaries from 4 to 5 institutions.
God will punish them earnestly.

lol
I'm for BAT. I believe in his legacies and administrative intelligence
Re: We’ve No Business With Parents, They Should Beg FG – ASUU by onuman: 12:55pm On Aug 15, 2022
Bobloco:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/weve-no-business-with-parents-they-should-beg-fg-ASUU-says-as-strike-hits-sixth-month/

Parents cannot beg ASUU or federal government to reopen the universities.

It's hard to understand why SAN title was conferred on Festus Keyamo, whose only selling point is his SAN title, while he lacks common sense.
To sell the candidacy of Tinubu, who is sickly and
old enough to be his grandfather, Keyamo has been talking heresy before the media houses.

Re: We’ve No Business With Parents, They Should Beg FG – ASUU by Cuteamigo1(m): 1:21pm On Aug 15, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
When ASUU president pikin is not studying in any of these universities under ASUU,so why them no go strike anyhow.we dey Naija not Nigeria
so it's true his kids are not studying in nigeria
Re: We’ve No Business With Parents, They Should Beg FG – ASUU by HarlequinLekex: 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2022
Cuteamigo1:
so it's true his kids are not studying in nigeria
Don't really know much about that,to be candid the president pikin can be in nigeria but not under public universities,himself know the tone of education in public university in nigeria his pikins would have moved.

1 Like

Re: We’ve No Business With Parents, They Should Beg FG – ASUU by Lush100(m): 1:29pm On Aug 15, 2022
Therefore if anyone wants to vote, he should only consider someone that values education.

That should remove any northerner from the voting target.

The sense must enter the head of voting Nigeria by force.
ASUU is making the decision easier
Re: We’ve No Business With Parents, They Should Beg FG – ASUU by olaniyi21c: 1:41pm On Aug 15, 2022
I would have preferred USUU & d parents should stage a heavy protest untill d FG answer dem..I would have preferred USUU & d parents should stage a heavy protest untill d FG answer dem.....
Re: We’ve No Business With Parents, They Should Beg FG – ASUU by Cmanforall: 1:43pm On Aug 15, 2022
Bobloco:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/weve-no-business-with-parents-they-should-beg-fg-ASUU-says-as-strike-hits-sixth-month/
Can someone list TOP ASUU OFFICIALS?

We need to check k if they have children in government universities or are all their children graduates?

It is easy to point fingers on politicians, but some of these ASUU officials have their children also study abroad.

Are these members really interested to improve government universities or self interest?

Have they updated their lecture notes?
Re: We’ve No Business With Parents, They Should Beg FG – ASUU by dogmart(m): 1:49pm On Aug 15, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Why the FG no yield to their demands? So na ASUU fault now abi?

i guess as an employer of labour, you yield to all your employee demands?
Re: We’ve No Business With Parents, They Should Beg FG – ASUU by dogmart(m): 1:53pm On Aug 15, 2022
ASUU should stop claiming they are fighting for improved educational system.
we all know thw truth.

please which sector of the Nigerian economy is recieving appropriate funding?

i guess every last one of them should equally shut down and go on indefinite strike so that Goverment will improve them to standards seen around the world.

Bunch of thieves claiming to be saints!
nonsense!

i don't blame them, sebi their salry will still get paid for doing nothing
Re: We’ve No Business With Parents, They Should Beg FG – ASUU by TAglobe(f): 2:31pm On Aug 15, 2022
FalseProphet1:
By the time ASUU finally calls of this strike, many students would even forget the course they were studying, others would forget the name of their HOD and other important, the worse would be that some students wouldn't even remember the name of the tertiary institution they were schooling in before the strike.

This I have seen.
making laugh uncontrollable
Re: We’ve No Business With Parents, They Should Beg FG – ASUU by chaloskyx: 2:45pm On Aug 15, 2022
UNA DON ENTER 1 CHANCE WITH APC EVEN IF YOU DONT LIKE OBI IS IT NOT SENSIBLE TO VOTE ATIKU INSTEAD OF A PARTY THAT IS DESTINED TO FRUSTRATE EVERY NIGERIAN GRADUATE POST 2023 ABI DONT YOU WANT TO MOVE AHEAD WITH YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVEN IF NIGERIA IS A SHITHOLE WOULD YOU LET ETHNIC AND RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS LET YOU VOTE IN A PARTY THAT IS HELL BENT ON MAKING EVERY NIGERIAN GRADUATE SIT AT HOME WASTING THEIR LIVES MAKE UNA THINK NOW
Re: We’ve No Business With Parents, They Should Beg FG – ASUU by Mullernobi(m): 2:47pm On Aug 15, 2022
Bar1941:
ASUU is as useless as the government.

I weep for you as much as I weep for this wicked government
Re: We’ve No Business With Parents, They Should Beg FG – ASUU by starz100: 2:49pm On Aug 15, 2022
Is it only ASUU that is union in this country? This tells you that ASUU does not care about the students as they often claim . The government is weak and inept hence ASUU is taking that advantage. Will lecturers tolerate half of what the government is tolerating if students union were to press for legitimate demands in the universities. I know by now they would have clipped the students union 's wing.
What is more painful is that after the strike this government will pay them for the months they did not work. ASUU has now adopted strike as means for going on annual vacation whenever they have stocked enough money.
Let every one know that other unions are watching from the sidelines to see how everything will be resolved because what is good for the goose is also good for the gander.
Re: We’ve No Business With Parents, They Should Beg FG – ASUU by Selfmotivated: 2:57pm On Aug 15, 2022
Bobloco:

In retrospect, in the year 1996, JAMB was not conducted due to the fact that all universities were on strike. They were not able to admit any students that year because 1995 candidates have not been admitted.
Consequently, Nigeria is standing at the precipise. Dealing with a retired Military General who is lackadaisical about things that need imperative attention is like be led by a blind man... Way just too bad...
Re: We’ve No Business With Parents, They Should Beg FG – ASUU by Blue3k(m): 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2022
Lol this is the exact problem with Universities in a nutshell. They students aren't their primary customer. Its the daddy government because the student pay chump change and they will just shake down the tax payers.
Re: We’ve No Business With Parents, They Should Beg FG – ASUU by Yankee101: 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2022
But ASUU is now over doing
Re: We’ve No Business With Parents, They Should Beg FG – ASUU by basybasy: 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2022
Bobloco:

Poor Govt. Instead to rough handle that ASUU chairman and jail him. They allow him to be making mouth everywhere. ASUU is now a political tool for the opposition parties. But this idiotic Buhari is just looking, instead to deal with ASUU
Re: We’ve No Business With Parents, They Should Beg FG – ASUU by Streetmovement(m): 3:52pm On Aug 15, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

None of my pikin go go school for naija, if it's not foreign forget it
Re: We’ve No Business With Parents, They Should Beg FG – ASUU by clothingonline(m): 4:22pm On Aug 15, 2022
Add 3k to each student fees and use it for ASUU protect

Lazy lecturers every year u strike since 1999

If you resume back without collecting d 2 trillion God will ask u
Wasting students time yearly
Re: We’ve No Business With Parents, They Should Beg FG – ASUU by MDK777: 5:34pm On Aug 15, 2022
Vote Peter OBi 2023 He Will Fix Everything In The Next 8 Years Go And VerifY. We Are OBiDiEnt!
Re: We’ve No Business With Parents, They Should Beg FG – ASUU by clintondagogo(m): 5:45pm On Aug 15, 2022
Oga, enough of this showmanship your over zelous leadership style. Who are you really fighting for? We are tired of this strike. ASUU should give some considerations too, You don't just expect government to dish out 2.3 trillion for ASUU.
Your action is de-marketing Nigerian Universities.
I put it to you sir, no matter the trillions government will release to ASUU, the status of our public Universities will not change. Because, in this part of the globe no body truelly cares for public infrastructures. Na to loot any go..."
Re: We’ve No Business With Parents, They Should Beg FG – ASUU by gbemishile: 5:50pm On Aug 15, 2022
I was checking my old school files,and came across my 100level school receipt,which was just 11,000 naira.
The second year was just 6000 naira.
It was when we got to 400level that the school fees was increased to like 40k.
Many of these products are studying abroad and have become phd holders in their respective fields.
ASUU wings need to be clipped walahi
Re: We’ve No Business With Parents, They Should Beg FG – ASUU by EverblazingTee: 5:55pm On Aug 15, 2022
ASUU is a body filled with greedy old men. These men are so selfish and are only concerned about themselves. Year after year, they continue to waste people's time.

These lecturers harass female students sexually and intimidate the male students every year, but nobody talks about all that.

In fact, I'm beginning to think ASUU has a political motive to make the government look bad.
Re: We’ve No Business With Parents, They Should Beg FG – ASUU by webizone(m): 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2022
Realist12:
2.3 trillion like it's only tertiary education that will run the economy, We all know how these universities authorities rusticate student union members for fighting for their rights . Yet the same ASUU keeps hiding under strikes to go on yearly vacation breaks . Is ASUU the only union in Nigeria, yet the federal government is trying to meet their demands but ASUU isn't ready to meet halfway . Amidst all of these only students are affected as lecturers will get remuneration afterwards for work they didn't do .
It's not everytime we blame the government.
The way to go is to proscribe the union just like it's done in advance countries . ASUU as a union is heartless to the students, whilst they try to claim they are sacrificing for the students we all know the main reason for the strikes is the IPPIS.

So you are saying that you can work for me and I will pay you halfway?
Re: We’ve No Business With Parents, They Should Beg FG – ASUU by webizone(m): 6:27pm On Aug 15, 2022
gbemishile:
I was checking my old school files,and came across my 100level school receipt,which was just 11,000 naira.
The second year was just 6000 naira.
It was when we got to 400level that the school fees was increased to like 40k.
Many of these products are studying abroad and have become phd holders in their respective fields.
ASUU wings need to be clipped walahi

After clipping their wings, be ready to receive "education" wey need re-education after you graduate.
Re: We’ve No Business With Parents, They Should Beg FG – ASUU by webizone(m): 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2022
basybasy:

Poor Govt. Instead to rough handle that ASUU chairman and jail him. They allow him to be making mouth everywhere. ASUU is now a political tool for the opposition parties. But this idiotic Buhari is just looking, instead to deal with ASUU

Now I understand why it's better to be a politician in Nigeria. Nobody will blame you for bad governance but blame the institutions around.
Re: We’ve No Business With Parents, They Should Beg FG – ASUU by Brenn594(m): 7:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
FG wey don high

Re: We’ve No Business With Parents, They Should Beg FG – ASUU by Qwi1: 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
Really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2010/2011 Federal Polytechnic Offa Admission / Is A Graduate With Online Masters Employable In Nigeria? / Yabatech Post Ume 2010/2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.