Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) (60093 Views)

Soldiers Working With Boko Haram Expose Civilian Collaborators / Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) / Ifeanyichukwu Ibezi Controls Traffic Under The Rain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by oluwaVaz(m): 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2022
K
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by yeking18(m): 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
God bless the army forces of Nigeria and other sister security. God bless the Federal government of Nigeria. We move and rise

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by Tonyx5(m): 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
kunleiky:
Under the rain or in the sun
No be so we sing am for NYSC camp?
Serve on!
Under the sun, in the rain

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by shugaboy6102(m): 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
Whats the use of all this workouts when they flee at the sight of bandits

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by midehi2(f): 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
sad
The mod that gave me 2 months ban. I won’t talk much.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by dreu2fine(m): 4:15pm On Aug 15, 2022
ThrownBack:
Nonsense

They should come and see the worse place where I work, and yet I don't go about killing innocent civilians just because I was given a gun to protect them.
Are you comparing them with ba sit or bokoaram
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by dreu2fine(m): 4:15pm On Aug 15, 2022
ThrownBack:
Nonsense

They should come and see the worse place where I work, and yet I don't go about killing innocent civilians just because I was given a gun to protect them.
Are you comparing them with banditsss or bokoarammm
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by Gvbatay: 4:15pm On Aug 15, 2022
Ok

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by LilTroy: 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2022
ThrownBack:
Nonsense

shut up u Gay! Enemy of Nigeria.. God bless Nigerian army.

2 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by bekpo(m): 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2022
May God continue to protect our troops.
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by zeenaman: 4:20pm On Aug 15, 2022
ThrownBack:
Nonsense

So Boko Haram, Bandits, Monday work Haram are now innocent citizens? Smh

2 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by Mrsoft3(m): 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2022
ThrownBack:
Nonsense

Are you saying
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by Ofadaman(m): 4:23pm On Aug 15, 2022
It's the job you signed up for, if you can't do it, step asides ,it's not a do or die affair. I work corporate work and if I dont meet my deadlines ,I get fired. It's what I signed up for. I don't see their point exactly . They get no sympathy from me after all na US soldiers go Afghanistan/libya for years , just to cross water una dey find sympathy , Ogun go kill all of una there
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by wiseone28: 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2022
They are still using this world war one helmet
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by Thomasankara(m): 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2022
Offpoint1:
Nairaland is always behind, news of 200 years of ago is just getting to Nairaland today.

As for the soldiers, a random woman won't just walked up to you and billed you 2k.

You must have been searching for where to rest your cucumber, and the space to rest your cucumber upon isn't free.
The space owner needs money to maintain it for the good health/safety of your cucumber.

[/color]
this post is damn demeaning to ladies smiley[color=#770077]
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by chrixtoimoh: 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2022
Get it wrong with Agbado master and continue eating Agbado and cassava, unless you lobby you way to South East and continue to extort motorist.
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by johnkeni(m): 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2022
Kubin:
Who still the take Nigerian soldiers seriousl

We do
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by rusher14: 4:32pm On Aug 15, 2022
shogsman:
You'll see some idiots here that will come and lambest them,this same idiots lives in Thier mother's basement and would shit Thier pants at the sound of a bullet not to talk of carrying a gun to fight and die for your country.
Without soldiers know that you and your family would have probably been erased from this Earth,not only will terrorism trend in every nook and cranny of this country bandits, kidnappers,armed robbers will have a field day with all of you.
So for once in your sad life be grateful. 99% of so called youths always mouthing on social media are not brave enough to go into the bush and fight terrorists

Nigeria has one of the highest population of ingrate in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by johnkeni(m): 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
ThrownBack:
Nonsense

Your brain dey leak

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by oluwaseyi0: 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
ThrownBack:
Nonsense

And what's the probability of you dieing in a day in that shitty place you work

I guess it's less than 5%

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
Kudos to you all
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2022
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by praiz2312: 4:35pm On Aug 15, 2022
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 15, 2022
ThrownBack:
Nonsense

People who justify soldiers killing civilians because said soldiers go through a lot defending the country seriously deserve the worst death possible.
Like where was it stated that killing civilians was an accepted way of dealing with service induced PTSD?

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by asanausana91: 4:36pm On Aug 15, 2022
ThrownBack:
Nonsense

I don't blame you. Tell us where you work we want to come and see the place.

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by Cherrybae(f): 4:45pm On Aug 15, 2022
Watch how the OSU Ipob pigs will lambast this soldiers.

Ipob are very disgusting. My hate for this ipob pigs has no part 2.

Bloody terrorists

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by spencekat(m): 4:45pm On Aug 15, 2022
Fryzi:
Only if we know what these guys go through everyday to keep us safe, you won't open your mouth waaa to insult them. You'll be in your house sleeping, they're working overnight sacrificing their sleep for our country.
They didn't force them to join army.
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by obedience4(m): 4:47pm On Aug 15, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
sad
The mod that gave me 2 months ban. I won’t talk much.

Two months ban Haba that seems harsh ooo
Nawaoo mods just carry matter as if them they carry nairaland go Haven

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum / Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria / Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.