Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) (60097 Views)

Soldiers Working With Boko Haram Expose Civilian Collaborators / Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) / Ifeanyichukwu Ibezi Controls Traffic Under The Rain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by franchasofficia: 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
shogsman:
You'll see some idiots here that will come and lambest them,this same idiots lives in Thier mother's basement and would shit Thier pants at the sound of a bullet not to talk of carrying a gun to fight and die for your country.
Without soldiers know that you and your family would have probably been erased from this Earth,not only will terrorism trend in every nook and cranny of this country bandits, kidnappers,armed robbers will have a field day with all of you.
So for once in your sad life be grateful. 99% of so called youths always mouthing on social media are not brave enough to go into the bush and fight terrorists
They weren't conscripted into the army neither were they forced to join. They joined as an employment. Many Nigerian youths have tried to join the army and weren't selected because of man no man, so Nigerian soldiers should shut up their mouths and work their work.

Before they joined they knew what it means to join the military anywhere in the world, so they are not doing Nigerians any favor, not when all forms of terrorists and gunmen are having a field day kidnapping and killing Nigeriand at will, what then is their importance if the soldiers, the Police, the Civil Defense, etc can't protect Nigerians from terrorists, bandidts and unknown and known gunmen?
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by gimakon2(m): 6:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
ThrownBack:

They act on instructions to shoot at innocent people? What sort of useless zombie is that? I won't do the same, I will rather resign.

They don't risk their lives to protect me more than I risk my life to protect them when they ride 8n my vehicles. We all protect each other.

If you had a relative in the army or navy, you'd understand. I have 3 so if I type, I type and tell you what I know.
You don't talk because you feel otherwise, powers that be give instruction, you want them to flaunt it? Do you kno penalty for flaunting superior orders? Haba, u mature pass this na
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by Adakintroy: 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
ThrownBack:

Good, because soldiers seem utterly useless to me. Their entitlement mentality is simply nauseating. They believe because they are wearing a camouflage vest in a crowded city, men should cower and fear them. Soldiers come into banking Halls, jump the queue, harass the teller like an armed robber and walk away with arrogance.

Are they working harder than who?

Even ordinary bus conductors work in more risky environments than soldiers, yet the soldiers will slap, kick, shoot or maim them for demanding to be paid after a bus ride.

Are soldiers devil's?

In any category their are exceptions. Not making excuse but am afraid you have not dealth with real intelligent army officer that understand the philosophy of their decipline. Lecturer sleep with student doesn't mean the vast majority does. And stop with this position that that citizens themselves are innocent. Most act of soldiers are nonsense but many of us deserve brutality at times. Are we ourselves proper in our social relations with other.

Why are they police in this world. Because you and your friend often Rob me in my sleep.i have lost my phone to who? mostly not police but civilianss like you..so yes those things exist because we can't go a day without us abusing ourselves. Police and sodier are the good guys. I will take their abuse any day over what my fellow so called civilians are capable of doing to me around oshodi at night.
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 6:13pm On Aug 15, 2022
shogsman:
You'll see some idiots here that will come and lambest them,this same idiots lives in Thier mother's basement and would shit Thier pants at the sound of a bullet not to talk of carrying a gun to fight and die for your country.
Without soldiers know that you and your family would have probably been erased from this Earth,not only will terrorism trend in every nook and cranny of this country bandits, kidnappers,armed robbers will have a field day with all of you.
So for once in your sad life be grateful. 99% of so called youths always mouthing on social media are not brave enough to go into the bush and fight terrorists
Everybody is important .Somebody makes sure they get alert at the end of the month. That is what is called community
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by teejay29(m): 6:16pm On Aug 15, 2022
Is he not collecting his salary? Is he working for free?, what is special about it.
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 6:26pm On Aug 15, 2022
Soldiers on patrol
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by meobizy(f): 6:42pm On Aug 15, 2022
Their jobs, their business. Before I got laid off, working in a hot engine room while wearing disposable coveralls was not a fun experience.
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 6:47pm On Aug 15, 2022
The ones wey matter dey pepper soup joints dey give orders.

For this country, try to be among the ones wey Dey pepper soup joint ooo, e get why
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by Geeworldwide: 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2022
ThrownBack:
Nonsense

They should come and see the worse place where I work, and yet I don't go about killing innocent civilians just because I was given a gun to protect them.

What about the innocent Bush meat u re also killing with ur gun... or are you not a hunter Cox if u are a security personnel u won't talk this way...
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by egunna(m): 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2022
Laggafin:
comrade calm down.. We wil get it right dis time
bros,pray about am.na ppl blv say buhari be messiah.where we see ourself today?na the kind strong conviction when Dem been get be dat.na God know who b d best,so we go pray for am to direct us.

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by jubrilELsudan: 6:58pm On Aug 15, 2022
WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL HERE..... EVEN ASHAWO TOO WORKS UNDER RAIN

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by Jelique: 7:04pm On Aug 15, 2022
Our able and gallant soldiers,may God bless and keep you guys,and may He protect you guys from these wicked enemies,and reward you with the ultimate victory that you deserve

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by ThrownBack: 7:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
Geeworldwide:

What about the innocent Bush meat u re also killing with ur gun... or are you not a hunter Cox if u are a security personnel u won't talk this way...

So, innocent human beings are now bush meat you hunt and kl in Nigeria?
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by Obidientfellow2: 7:15pm On Aug 15, 2022
Offpoint1:
Nairaland is always behind, news of 200 years of ago is just getting to Nairaland today.

As for the soldiers, a random woman won't just walked up to you and billed you 2k.

You must have been searching for where to rest your cucumber, and the space to rest your cucumber upon isn't free.
The space owner needs money to maintain it for the good health/safety of your cucumber.

True talk bro, nothing is free anymore.
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by shogsman(m): 8:04pm On Aug 15, 2022
franchasofficia:
They weren't conscripted into the army neither were they forced to join. They joined as an employment. Many Nigerian youths have tried to join the army and weren't selected because of man no man, so Nigerian soldiers should shut up their mouths and work their work.

Before they joined they knew what it means to join the military anywhere in the world, so they are not doing Nigerians any favor, not when all forms of terrorists and gunmen are having a field day kidnapping and killing Nigeriand at will, what then is their importance if the soldiers, the Police, the Civil Defense, etc can't protect Nigerians from terrorists, bandidts and unknown and known gunmen?
Weaklings and entitled guys like you would say that, go to Google and check the meaning of high risk jobs and why only brave people do it, only a downright delusional individual will expect zero crimes in a country of 230million people. USA recorded 42,000 murders last year over 70,000 car jacking, 1000 mass murder I guess the police and defence units in the country are not doing Thier job too right.
Bro It's easy to mouth crap when you're sitted in the comfort of your house.
You think this is a video game and don't know how real life works.
Even countries that spend a thousand times more on security than naija sef are still facing insecurities not to talk of you guys, hold your government accountable not the millitary

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by einsteine(m): 8:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
shogsman:

Nigeria does not practice conscription.

Each and everyone of them chose to be there with no one forcing them. They also get paid. Nobody forced them to fight terrorists.

It is easier to be a Nigerian soldier than to be a professional software engineer. That's why we have more soldiers than software engineers. A gorilla can do the job of a soldier, if trained. Each and everyone of them there is more replaceable than a doctor, a software engineer or even a footballer.

They won't get praise when their goal is to oppress civilians.
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
sad
The mod that gave me 2 months ban. I won’t talk much.
An instinctive comment right there
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by faceland: 8:24pm On Aug 15, 2022
We the civilians also go to work under rain (countless times), the only difference is we don't even have weapons to protect ourselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by Asour: 8:27pm On Aug 15, 2022
Offpoint1:
Nairaland is always behind, news of 200 years of ago is just getting to Nairaland today.

As for the soldiers, a random woman won't just walked up to you and billed you 2k.

You must have been searching for where to rest your cucumber, and the space to rest your cucumber upon isn't free.
The space owner needs money to maintain it for the good health/safety of your cucumber.

You must be in a segregated bubble if you don't get requests for favours (from random sources) in Nigeria.
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by Blue3k(m): 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
shogsman:

USA recorded 42,000 murders last year over 70,000 car jacking, 1000 mass murder I guess the police and defence units in the country are not doing Thier job too right.

Lol what a liar. Cite your stats or shut up. The crime stats for 2021 haven't even been released and its no where near 42k. It was 2020 crime stats were under 25k FYI.

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by Tonytonex(m): 8:39pm On Aug 15, 2022
NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXnbOmSBejw

Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ChR32mUg4ut/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Girls still dey bill guys 2k for this Buhari government?
Una better wake up.
Wetin 2k wan do for them?
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 15, 2022
shogsman:

So is it your father and his kinsmen that fight this bandits and terrorists. You run your mouth easily like this is a video game, even superpower countries still fight terrorism and crime day to day, so a couple of them intimidate civilians that means the 200,000 Remaining are guilty too right
Coward army.
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 15, 2022
shogsman:

So it is my father and his kinsmen that will fight this bandits and terrorists for you.
Let him do.
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by shogsman(m): 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
Blue3k:

Lol what a liar. Cite your stats or shut up. The crime stats for 2021 haven't even been released and its no where near 42k. It was 2020 crime stats were under 25k FYI.
Alas you are Just some dumbass Ignoramus,30k murders and 40k murders what damn difference does it make you fool There were over 40k deaths in 2018 alone sef, I'd know because I fvcking live there,so I'm asking your dumbass are security units not working in the US too

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by Blue3k(m): 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2022
shogsman:

Alas you are Just some dumbass Ignoramus,30k murders and 40k murders what damn difference does it make you tool There were over 40k deaths in 2018 alone sef, I'd know because I fvcking live there

Homicide and death aren't the same thing mumu. You said murders which are homicides. Deaths include accidents and suicides.

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by franchasofficia: 8:57pm On Aug 15, 2022
shogsman:

Weaklings and entitled guys like you would say that, go to Google and check the meaning of high risk jobs and why only brave people do it, only a downright delusional individual will expect zero crimes in a country of 230million people. USA recorded 42,000 murders last year over 70,000 car jacking, 1000 mass murder I guess the police and defence units in the country are not doing Thier job too right.
Bro It's easy to mouth crap when you're sitted in the comfort of your house.
You think this is a video game and don't know how real life works.
Even countries that spend a thousand times more on security than naija sef are still facing insecurities not to talk of you guys, hold your government accountable not the millitary
Shut your cowardly mouth young man!

My father was just a civil servant working with the government when Biafra Nigeria civil war broke out in 1967, he volunteered in Enugu to join poor equipped Biafran soldiers to fight well equipped Nigerian army side. My father ended up becoming a batallion commander even without prior military experience.

Another of my uncle was hiding from joining Biafran soldiers until one of our kinsman who happened to be a Biafran army commander came to our village with very armed Biafran soldiers to forcefully conscript young boys in the village into the Biafran army and that was how my uncle ended up at Abagana war front which happened to be one of the dreaded war fronts during the civil war. He fought gallantly at different war fronts and came back alive even without prior military experience.

What is my point?

That other youths decided to pursue life different from military doesn't make them less of a man than your cowardly Nigerian soldiers who melt at the sight of ragtag Boko Haram fighters and ESN gunmen.

Those Boko Haram fighters decimating your Nigerian soldiers didn't have prior militaty training yet they are killing your cowardly soldiers like ants.

Before IPOB formed ESN, your cowardly Nigerian soldiers used to shine with unarmed IPOB protesters waving flags, they molested them, threw them inside muddy erosion waters and flogged them like babies. Fast forward to after ESN was formed, your cowardly Nigerian soldiers couldn't confront them again, your soldiers would remove their uniform and run away to hide under village women's beds in Orlu at the sight of ESN gunmen to the extent they were begging their Abuja command to please send air support to defeat small boys who had no prior military training.

So stop talking nonsense as if Nigerian soldiers are doing any Nigerian favor joining the military. They joined out of poverty and hunger, they joined to escape unemployment and family poverty, most of them didn't join for the passion and that's why they derive pleasure and ecstasy in molesting unarmed Nigerian civilians
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by shogsman(m): 8:59pm On Aug 15, 2022
Blue3k:

Homicide and death aren't the same thing mumu. You said murders which are homicides. Deaths include accidents and suicides.
Idiot answer my question,why do we have tens of thousands of murders and mass shootings yearly even though we spend almost 2 times Nigeria's gdp of defense yearly in the US.

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by Blue3k(m): 9:03pm On Aug 15, 2022
shogsman:

Idiot answer my question,why do we have tens of thousands of murders and mass shootings yearly even though we spend almost 2 times Nigeria's gdp of defense yearly in the US.

Mumu you didn't ask me a question in the first response. You ran around citing fake stats and misrepresenting stats you dont understand. Now that you've been exposed for you lies you want to change the subject. To answer your question Americans are violent, there's a culture problem especially with fathers black Americans who make up half the murders despite being a minority of the population. Money can't solve these sort of issues.
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 9:03pm On Aug 15, 2022
ThrownBack:
Nonsense

They should come and see the worse place where I work, and yet I don't go about killing innocent civilians just because I was given a gun to protect them.
The energy I see in your post.

It's is as if you drain escreta manually from the sewer as a day job grin
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by shogsman(m): 9:03pm On Aug 15, 2022
franchasofficia:
Shut your cowardly mouth young man!

My father was just a civil servant working with the government when Biafra Nigeria civil war broke out in 1967, he volunteered in Enugu to join poor equipped Biafran soldiers to fight well equipped Nigerian army side. My father ended up becoming a batallion commander even without prior military experience.

Another of my uncle was hiding from joining Biafran soldiers until one of our kinsman who happened to be a Biafran army commander came to our village with very armed Biafran soldiers to forcefully conscript young boys in the village into the Biafran army and that was how my uncle ended up at Abagana war front which happened to be one of the dreaded war fronts during the civil war. He fought gallantly at different war fronts and came back alive even without prior military experience.

What is my point?

That other youths decided to pursue life different from military doesn't make them less of a man than your cowardly Nigerian soldiers who melt at the sight of ragtag Boko Haram fighters and ESN gunmen.

Those Boko Haram fighters decimating your Nigerian soldiers didn't have prior militaty training yet they are killing your cowardly soldiers like ants.

Before IPOB formed ESN, your cowardly Nigerian soldiers used to shine with unarmed IPOB protesters waving flags, they molested them, threw them inside muddy erosion waters and flogged them like babies. Fast forward to after ESN was formed, your cowardly Nigerian soldiers couldn't confront them again, your soldiers would remove their uniform and run away to hide under village women's beds in Orlu at the sight of ESN gunmen to the extent they were begging their Abuja command to please send air support to defeat small boys who had no prior military training.

So stop talking nonsense as if Nigerian soldiers are doing any Nigerian favor joining the military. They joined out of poverty and hunger, they joined to escape unemployment and family poverty, most of them didn't join for the passion and that's why they derive pleasure and ecstasy in molesting unarmed Nigerian civilians
So they joined out of poverty to clean your grandfather's house instead of fighting insurgency abi, which kind slowpoke be this for God sake, if your father instilled any discipline in you,you would respect men who are a million times braver than you, it is because those men face death daily that uncouth cowards like you can come here and talk trash, the thousands of them in the north fighting terrorism are not solidiers right there are your father's colleagues ahn.
Yet pitiable nuisances like you will be the first to run Helter skelter if a war breaks out.all you do is run your mouth and disrespect your betters.
Each one of those men in the battlefield are worth a thousand of you

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by franchasofficia: 9:04pm On Aug 15, 2022
einsteine:

Nigeria does not practice conscription.

Each and everyone of them chose to be there with no one forcing them. They also get paid. Nobody forced them to fight terrorists.

It is easier to be a Nigerian soldier than to be a professional software engineer. That's why we have more soldiers than software engineers. A gorilla can do the job of a soldier, if trained. Each and everyone of them there is more replaceable than a doctor, a software engineer or even a footballer.

They won't get praise when their goal is to oppress civilians.

Tell the caveman, that's if he will understand simple English.

All Nigerian soldiers joined as employment opportunity, none of them was conscripted into the Nigerian army. So many Nigerian youths struggled to join the same army but their wuru wouldn't let them, so its not as if they are doing any special job for Nigeria that is completely ravaged by different forms of gun wielding terrorists, militants, bandits, armed robbers and ritualists unchecked.

Nigeria will even function better without the cowardly Nigerian soldiers who are only good at intimidating and harrassing unarmed civilians, but once the same civilian gets armed, Nigerian soldiers will begin to wee on their boxers. Cowards forming brave and important.

Nigeria as it stands today have no military nor Police, Nigeria is almost a failed state all thanks to useless, corrupt, money mongering Nigerian military and Police only good at molesting unarmed civilians!
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by shogsman(m): 9:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
Blue3k:

Mumj you didn't ask me a question in the first response. You ran around citing fake stats and misrepresenting stats you dont understand. Now that you've been exposed for you lies you want to change the subject. To answer your question Americans are violent, there's a culture problem especially with fathers black Americans who make up half the murders despite being a minority of the population. Money can't solve these sort of issues.
slowpoke,so it is blacks that does the crimes and have a culture problem whereas,98% of mass shootings in the USA are done by white people.
You're as stupid as you're ignorant

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum / Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) / Kiki Osinbajo Opens Glam’ D Africa In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.