Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) (60099 Views)

Soldiers Working With Boko Haram Expose Civilian Collaborators / Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) / Ifeanyichukwu Ibezi Controls Traffic Under The Rain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by Blue3k(m): 9:12pm On Aug 15, 2022
shogsman:

slowpoke,so it is blacks that does the crimes and have a culture problem whereas,98% of mass shootings in the USA are done by white people.
You're as stupid as you're ignorant

Black made up half the overall murder perpetrators so yes they do have a culture problem. Do you want the stats. Mass murders make up small percentage of overall crime and murders. Most are random gang related killings in big cities like Chicago. Lol I'm ignorant yet post fake stats you quicky Google without understanding context..

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by franchasofficia: 9:15pm On Aug 15, 2022
shogsman:

So they joined out of poverty to clean your grandfather's house instead of fighting insurgency abi, which kind slowpoke be this for God sake, if your father instilled any discipline in you,you would respect men who are a million times braver than you, it is because those men face death daily that uncouth cowards like you can come here and talk trash, the thousands of them in the north fighting terrorism are not solidiers right there are your father's colleagues ahn.
Yet pitiable nuisances like you will be the first to run Helter skelter if a war breaks out.all you do is run your mouth and disrespect your betters.
Each one of those men in the battlefield are worth a thousand of you
I repeat again shut up your cowardly mouth. That you are a coward does not make me or others that decided not to join your useless Nigerian military cowards.

Declare war today and let all man close their businesses and watch the animal in we ordinary Nigerians come out. If you take guns away, I will single handedly kill most Nigerian soldiers on a one on one fight.

Nobody sent them to fight terrorists, even village hunters in various Nigerian communities are volunteering without pay to fight the so called bandits and terrorists you cowardly Nigerian soldiers dread and run away from using their den guns.

Nigeria have no military as it stands. What Nigeria have today are criminals in uniform parading themselves as soldiers but cant defeat any armed group or gang.

Any group of boys that picks up arms defeats Nigerian army.

Nigerian army only show their useless gallantry when they meet unarmed civilians
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by delpee(f): 10:03pm On Aug 15, 2022
May God guide, protect and bless them as they strive to ensure our safety and peace in the land.

Bad as things are, without them, it will be worse.

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by Bolaji26(m): 10:41pm On Aug 15, 2022
Even tho I have been harassed and beating by the soldiers before, I still pray for God protection over them because without them, bandit, iPod and boko haram would have been roaming around without any fear.

I could still remember 2014 when those boko haram still hot and go in convoy in public to attacked location, I don't think they can do such again now..

Godbless our military
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 15, 2022
Stupid lies
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by komekn(m): 11:42pm On Aug 15, 2022
shogsman:
You'll see some idiots here that will come and lambest them,this same idiots lives in Thier mother's basement and would shit Thier pants at the sound of a bullet not to talk of carrying a gun to fight and die for your country.
Without soldiers know that you and your family would have probably been erased from this Earth,not only will terrorism trend in every nook and cranny of this country bandits, kidnappers,armed robbers will have a field day with all of you.
So for once in your sad life be grateful. 99% of so called youths always mouthing on social media are not brave enough to go into the bush and fight terrorists

If you are a born coward don't assume everyone is like you.

A citizen's army has the potential to be much more motivated and in intelligent.

Its a sign of crass incompetence and ineptitude getting valued soldiers to be ford a river that's not more than 1.2 metres deep.

Should they not be in a basic light armoured vehicle at the very least. Instead of a light skinned pick up truck. The price differential is negligible between a Toyota pick truck 70 series.

But I guess too brass are looking for deals not best value and best use of scarce resources.
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by Caseless: 3:07am On Aug 16, 2022
ThrownBack:
Nonsense

They should come and see the worse place where I work, and yet I don't go about killing innocent civilians just because I was given a gun to protect them.
You just have to shut your mouth. These ones had different training from you. Respect them for standing in the rain so can sit in a shelter.
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by Chijiokem1(m): 6:35am On Aug 16, 2022
Working or collecting money
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by Paulianfa(m): 9:51am On Aug 16, 2022
Those soldiers dey learn work, I don see hell in the name hustling.
How wish I get a job like that even to crawl in the rain so far it's employment.
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by fashrola(m): 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2022
So?
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by PharmacyStore: 12:17pm On Aug 16, 2022
The work no easy, kudos to them
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by Prince001(m): 12:47pm On Aug 16, 2022
Laggafin:
Our genuine soldiers de sufffer sha.. make Una no worry .. better times ahead from Feb 2023 when the man of the people is elected Obi-diently

Suffer for what? No be civilian den dey used their frustration on. When a civilian wear camo, na so den go abuse the person with beating. I no pity them at all!!! They were sworn to protect Nigerians against foreign and home enemies instead na to dey buga citizens den sabi.
We need reform and non of d candidates ready for that. So therefore Yoruba nation, Biafra republic, Ijaw Nation, no going bk!!!!!!
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by Laggafin: 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2022
Prince001:

Suffer for what? No be civilian den dey used their frustration on. When a civilian wear camo, na so den go abuse the person with beating. I no pity them at all!!! They were sworn to protect Nigerians against foreign and home enemies instead na to dey buga citizens den sabi.
We need reform and non of d candidates ready for that. So therefore Yoruba nation, Biafra republic, Ijaw Nation, no going bk!!!!!!
Lol be calming down.. witout this guy's .. u no go de where u dey now de type.. bandits for don kill or chase u go Somalia
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by Prince001(m): 2:27pm On Aug 17, 2022
Laggafin:

Lol be calming down.. witout this guy's .. u no go de where u dey now de type.. bandits for don kill or chase u go Somalia

Say what? Have u heard a person called Sunday Igboho? With people like him in Yorubaland we have no fear. Yorùbá Nation, No going back!

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum / Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) / Sophisticated Guns Captured From Boko Haram By Nigerian Soldiers [photos]