Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,859 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) (60096 Views)

Soldiers Working With Boko Haram Expose Civilian Collaborators / Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) / Ifeanyichukwu Ibezi Controls Traffic Under The Rain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by edosignature(m): 4:49pm On Aug 15, 2022
Our military personnel deserved better now & after retirement.
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by Aldol: 4:51pm On Aug 15, 2022
Jah bless our armed forces for their sacrifices, it ain't easy at all
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by dayyabuyau(m): 4:54pm On Aug 15, 2022
God bless our Gallant Soldiers
https://GridPayout.com/index.php?ref=60372
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by Lionking1913(m): 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2022
Nobody force dem to join d force. Moreova dey are paid for dia services abeg
Fryzi:
Only if we know what these guys go through everyday to keep us safe, you won't open your mouth waaa to insult them. You'll be in your house sleeping, they're working overnight sacrificing their sleep for our country.
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by Badguy77(m): 5:01pm On Aug 15, 2022
Eve coded... God bless the hustle Baba zara
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by Harmattan123(m): 5:06pm On Aug 15, 2022
Well done soldiers May God bless you all
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by shortIGBOman: 5:13pm On Aug 15, 2022
God bless our Galant Soldiers. The slayers of IPOB terrorist, the campaign team of Peter Obi. grin grin

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by Adakintroy: 5:19pm On Aug 15, 2022
ThrownBack:
Nonsense

They should come and see the worse place where I work, and yet I don't go about killing innocent civilians just because I was given a gun to protect them.

Mumu so your job hard pass soldier. How many of them de kill innocent civilian weh you de generalize careless.
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by kodab: 5:26pm On Aug 15, 2022
my dream job,i love military like craze
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by NigerianAngelo(m): 5:27pm On Aug 15, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Respect to them

They are the real og

3 Hail Marys for you against weed smoking; similar evils.
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by lereinter(m): 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2022
Tell that to your pilfering generals
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by Fearyourcreator: 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2022
Laggafin:
Our genuine soldiers de sufffer sha.. make Una no worry .. better times ahead from Feb 2023 when the man of the people is elected Obi-diently
Naso una talk Buhari too... My pastor then said Buhari is coming Nigeria will change for better now... Na he is shouting Obi... I no answer am
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by kodab: 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2022
Lionking1913:
Nobody force dem to join d force. Moreova dey are paid for dia services abeg
so if u re pay to do a job must u die for the job ,mumu don't u know joining military on the other hand reduce unemployment ,u re here saying rubbish

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by egunna(m): 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2022
Laggafin:
Our genuine soldiers de sufffer sha.. make Una no worry .. better times ahead from Feb 2023 when the man of the people is elected Obi-diently
as if obi is an alien we don't know about.u don't know that obi is just using sentiments to win cheap popularity.what did he do in Anambra when he ruled it?obi only became so popular when tinubu came with his Muslim Muslim ticket.he is now busy visiting churches up and down.he is feeding on ur sentiments.before u begin to insult me,know that I am for a better nigeria.i do not see obi as d best candidate,infact I don't even know coz dis ppl say one thing and do another.however,if na obi go make am right for us,make God give am even if we no like am.if na atiku or tinubu go do am,make God give any of dem.u shud say amen if u are sincere about Nigeria
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by GamalNasser: 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2022
Anybody wey bill soldier na Devil
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by Lionking1913(m): 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2022
Was a gun on his head to sign d contract of d job? Y u no join d army cox of unemployment? I wil pardon ur last statement
kodab:
so if u re pay to do a job must u die for the job ,mumu don't u know joining military on the other hand reduce unemployment ,u re here saying rubbish
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by DFERENCE: 5:36pm On Aug 15, 2022
gbaskiboy:
Let them come and see where am working my head out to make a living. Danbroba!
so who is trying to kill you? Beans no be soyabean

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by Laggafin: 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2022
egunna:
as if obi is an alien we don't know about.u don't know that obi is just using sentiments to win cheap popularity.what did he do in Anambra when he ruled it?obi only became so popular when tinubu came with his Muslim Muslim ticket.he is now busy visiting churches up and down.he is feeding on ur sentiments.before u begin to insult me,know that I am for a better nigeria.i do not see obi as d best candidate,infact I don't even know coz dis ppl say one thing and do another.however,if na obi go make am right for us,make God give am even if we no like am.if na atiku or tinubu go do am,make God give any of dem.u shud say amen if u are sincere about Nigeria
comrade calm down.. We wil get it right dis time
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2022
shogsman:
You'll see some idiots here that will come and lambest them,this same idiots lives in Thier mother's basement and would shit Thier pants at the sound of a bullet not to talk of carrying a gun to fight and die for your country.
Without soldiers know that you and your family would have probably been erased from this Earth,not only will terrorism trend in every nook and cranny of this country bandits, kidnappers,armed robbers will have a field day with all of you.
So for once in your sad life be grateful. 99% of so called youths always mouthing on social media are not brave enough to go into the bush and fight terrorists
Those soldiers are not patriotic.They joined the army because of unemployment.While some joined to intimidate and oppress civilians.IWhy have they not been able to defeat bandits, Fulani herdsmen and bokoharam?

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by ThrownBack: 5:38pm On Aug 15, 2022
Adakintroy:

Mumu so your job hard pass soldier. How many of them de kill innocent civilian weh you de generalize careless.

My job pass 5 soldier own. Soldiers are actually lazy people who are trained to shoot people alone, they can't do any other thing apart from take orders. that's why Fela rightly described them as zombies.

Can yo show me a soldier in Nigeria who ever amounted to anything good after being in the military?
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by shogsman(m): 5:40pm On Aug 15, 2022
Revolution2022:
Those soldiers are not patriotic.They joined the army because of unemployment.While some joined to intimidate and oppress civilians.IWhy have they not been able to defeat bandits, Fulani herdsmen and bokoharam?
So is it your father and his kinsmen that fight this bandits and terrorists. You run your mouth easily like this is a video game, even superpower countries still fight terrorism and crime day to day

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by shogsman(m): 5:42pm On Aug 15, 2022
Revolution2022:
So is it your father and his kinsmen that fight this bandits and terrorists. You run your mouth easily like this is a video game, even superpower countries still fight terrorism and crime day to day, so a couple of them intimidate civilians that means the 200,000 Remaining are guilty too right
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by Blue3k(m): 5:52pm On Aug 15, 2022
shogsman:

Without soldiers know that you and your family would have probably been erased from this Earth,not only will terrorism trend in every nook and cranny of this country bandits, kidnappers,armed robbers will have a field day with all of you.
So for once in your sad life be grateful. 99% of so called youths always mouthing on social media are not brave enough to go into the bush and fight terrorists

Lol without the soldiers the sun wouldn't rise and rain wouldn't fall either. If they were around people would buy their own Aks and defend themselves. Which they should already be allowed to do so. Lol they're around yet you see terrorism and massive violent crime wave. Lol after knowing all these fact you expect people to get on their knees and worship these guys.

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by Adakintroy: 5:53pm On Aug 15, 2022
ThrownBack:

My job pass 5 soldier own. Soldiers are actually lazy people who are trained to shoot people alone, they can't do any other thing apart from take orders. that's why Fela rightly described them as zombies.

Can yo show me a soldier in Nigeria who ever amounted to anything good after being in the military?

I don't like insulting people again. But learn respect. You know how many soldier die regularly a day in this mad terrorist fight?. you know how many die in the civil wars and other peace keeping mission. Some mission are unspecifield. Meaning unknown. anything happen to you na your family go carry the corspe..stop with ur chdishness and learn respect... What kind of job you have that can bring death at anytime. Learn maturity learn respect.
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by ThrownBack: 5:54pm On Aug 15, 2022
Adakintroy:

I don't like insulting people again. But learn respect. You know how many soldier die regularly a day in this mad terrorist fight?. you know how many die in the civil wars and other peace keeping mission. Some mission are unspecifield. Meaning unknown. anything happen to you na your family go carry the corspe..stop with ur chdishness and learn respect... What kind of job you have that can bring death at anytime. Learn maturity learn respect.

Sorry, are you a soldier? It will help me respond to you better.
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by Adakintroy: 5:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
ThrownBack:

Sorry, are you a soldier? It will help me respond to you better.

No.
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by ThrownBack: 5:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
Blue3k:

Lol without the soldiers the sun wouldn't rise and rain wouldn't fall either. If they were around people would buy their own Aks abd defend themselves. Lol they're around yet you see terrorism and massive violent crime wave. Lol after knowing all these fact you expect people to get on their knees and worship these guys.

God bless you, these soldiers thinks they are God that preserve people's lives.

Where were soldiers in pre colonial Nigeria, didn't we defend our lands with efficiency?
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by ThrownBack: 6:00pm On Aug 15, 2022
Adakintroy:

No.

Good, because soldiers seem utterly useless to me. Their entitlement mentality is simply nauseating. They believe because they are wearing a camouflage vest in a crowded city, men should cower and fear them. Soldiers come into banking Halls, jump the queue, harass the teller like an armed robber and walk away with arrogance.

Are they working harder than who?

Even ordinary bus conductors work in more risky environments than soldiers, yet the soldiers will slap, kick, shoot or maim them for demanding to be paid after a bus ride.

Are soldiers devil's?
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by gimakon2(m): 6:01pm On Aug 15, 2022
ThrownBack:
Nonsense

They should come and see the worse place where I work, and yet I don't go about killing innocent civilians just because I was given a gun to protect them.

They act on instructions and not their free will. You'd do the same if it were you
Respect the people who risk their lives to keep yours. You are not a stupid person.
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by ThrownBack: 6:04pm On Aug 15, 2022
gimakon2:

They act on instructions and not their free will. You'd do the same if it were you
Respect the people who risk their lives to keep yours. You are not a stupid person.

They act on instructions to shoot at innocent people? What sort of useless zombie is that? I won't do the same, I will rather resign.

They don't risk their lives to protect me more than I risk my life to protect them when they ride 8n my vehicles. We all protect each other.
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by FORWARDEVERLY: 6:04pm On Aug 15, 2022
shogsman:
You'll see some idiots here that will come and lambest them,this same idiots lives in Thier mother's basement and would shit Thier pants at the sound of a bullet not to talk of carrying a gun to fight and die for your country.

May God/Allah or whatever you serve bless and multiply you in good measures forever.. AMEN/AMIN.

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by Blue3k(m): 6:06pm On Aug 15, 2022
ThrownBack:

God bless you, these soldiers thinks they are God that preserve people's lives.

Where were soldiers in pre colonial Nigeria, didn't we defend our lands with efficiency?

These weirdos just want everyone to join their cult of state worship. Its pathetic and foolish when we know of many examples of their utter failure and criminality. The BBC documentary shows if people were allowed to defend themselves against these criminals they would with ruthless efficiency as you stated. They aren't allowed to hence why they at mercy criminals. The soldiers aren't there for 48hrs while they're being killed, robbed and raped.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-fPEHUqhyA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum / Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) / Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.