Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Depressed I Want To End This Sufferness - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Depressed I Want To End This Sufferness (1269 Views)

My Uncle Has Decided To End His Marriage Of 30 Years / Am About To End My 15yrs Marriage / Depressed: I Need Help Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Depressed I Want To End This Sufferness by Deeleader: 3:52pm On Aug 15, 2022
At this stage am depressed, my name is Glory I school in auchi poly I am in HND1 I am the first born in a family of 6 (2boys and 4girls) I lost my dad in 2012 while in js3 my mom as been taking Care of us with the little she makes, luckily she met a man that took stress from her, he paid my fees from SS1 through and that of my immediate younger sister from JS2 to 300lvl in AAU in fact he's the one taking of everything even my aged grandma since my mom is her only child.
Unfortunately we lost him last year Oct and life is been hell for me, the guy that lend me my money to pay school fees as been disturbing me and I am squatting with a lady. The only thing in my mind is suicide
Re: Depressed I Want To End This Sufferness by Bornbiafra: 3:53pm On Aug 15, 2022
Go ahead

2 Likes

Re: Depressed I Want To End This Sufferness by Realtalk20: 3:55pm On Aug 15, 2022
Bornbiafra:
Go ahead

Why are you Tinubu supporters so evil?

3 Likes

Re: Depressed I Want To End This Sufferness by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
There is always light at the end of the tunnel, ma'am.
Stay strong, ending it will only pass the pain to ur siblings and mom. Life itself na battle, u gats fight till ur last drop of sweat, no dey overthink wetin no dey, if u hear other people's story, u go thank God for ur own, e fit no plum today, e no mean e go be like dat forever, it's just a phase, with time e go fizzle out.
Just take the day one after the other, at the end of everyday, thank God sey u survive am. E no easy, I pray Baba God go guide ur path

3 Likes

Re: Depressed I Want To End This Sufferness by Realtalk20: 3:57pm On Aug 15, 2022
Deeleader:
At this stage am depressed, my name is Glory I school in auchi poly I am in HND1 I am the first born in a family of 6 (2boys and 4girls) I lost my dad in 2012 while in js3 my mom as been taking Care of us with the little she makes, luckily she met a man that took stress from her, he paid my fees from SS1 through and that of my immediate younger sister from JS2 to 300lvl in AAU in fact he's the one taking of everything even my aged grandma since my mom is her only child.
Unfortunately we lost him last year Oct and life is been hell for me, the guy that lend me my money to pay school fees as been disturbing me and I am squatting with a lady. The only thing in my mind is suicide

My dear trust me that's not the solution. You think yours is worse? If some people tell you their own story you will even start to pity them and become thankful for your life despite the challenges.

Where are you based ?
Re: Depressed I Want To End This Sufferness by Calibrator: 3:57pm On Aug 15, 2022
You think you have it worse than else?

Ask around!

1 Like

Re: Depressed I Want To End This Sufferness by Tegabadguy(m): 4:02pm On Aug 15, 2022
Deeleader:
Pls don't try it sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sadwen their is life their is hope
Re: Depressed I Want To End This Sufferness by Stayjoyful: 4:06pm On Aug 15, 2022
Never give up
Re: Depressed I Want To End This Sufferness by donaldking100: 4:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
vote for Peter Obi, & see how better your life would be from next year.
Re: Depressed I Want To End This Sufferness by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2022
you are not serious if you are haven suicide as your last option what did you want your mother to do, or you think she like to suffer and you are planning to add emotional trauma to what she had . she has option to kill you so that the burden will be minimal, pick up your life and go and prosper

2 Likes

Re: Depressed I Want To End This Sufferness by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 15, 2022
Just hang in there till help comes cos it will surely come. Don't let all that has been invested in you go to waste.

God will send you help. Just keep calling on him in prayers.

It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Depressed I Want To End This Sufferness by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 15, 2022
Deeleader:

Such a sad story but suicide is not an answer. I don't know why some people allow life's challenges to dampen reasoning. It's not rosy anywhere. We are all faced with one challenge or the other and overcoming it takes us to the next phase and level of our journey. My advice to u is open up ur eyes to ur immediate environment there must be a skill or trade u can learn while still schooling. Something that can fetch u some money no matter how little. I know a girl that saw herself through school back then as a hair stylist and Manicurist ( fixing of nails). What i am saying is its better in the long run to learn from suffering than to hustle favour or ask for hand outs that most likely backfire especially with the level of people we have these days. Think about this. I can't help u financially today I'm on a tight budget this week. However, I'm still following and probably before the week runs out I can. Try to keep ur head up no matter how e be for u... It's very important in the long run

4 Likes

Re: Depressed I Want To End This Sufferness by Cyphar(m): 5:01pm On Aug 15, 2022
If I narrate my problem here, everybody go pity my life.....

Does that mean I should kill my self?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Depressed I Want To End This Sufferness by Deeleader: 6:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
Realtalk20:

My dear trust me that's not the solution. You think yours is worse? If some people tell you their own story you will even start to pity them and become thankful for your life despite the challenges.

Where are you based ?
Auchi Edo state
Re: Depressed I Want To End This Sufferness by Deeleader: 6:55pm On Aug 15, 2022
Sold my phone to sustain some months ago, my roommate is understanding, I have not eaten today there's no hope for me to get something to eat, ulcer is killing me no money to get gestid if it continues like this I might end myself tonight
Re: Depressed I Want To End This Sufferness by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
Deeleader:
Sold my phone to sustain some months ago, my roommate is understanding, I have not eaten today there's no hope for me to get something to eat, ulcer is killing me no money to get gestid if it continues like this I might end myself tonight
Na wah... Send ur acct make i paste small thing for u to eat.. but u need to reason wetin I tell u. It's for ur good

3 Likes

Re: Depressed I Want To End This Sufferness by Xxx123xxx(m): 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2022
Deeleader:
...You need to get a job.
Re: Depressed I Want To End This Sufferness by Deeleader: 7:49pm On Aug 15, 2022
killmods:

Na wah... Send ur acct make i paste small thing for u to eat.. but u need to reason wetin I tell u. It's for ur good
Good evening
Re: Depressed I Want To End This Sufferness by Deeleader: 7:50pm On Aug 15, 2022
Xxx123xxx:
...You need to get a job.
its not easy for one to be schooling and be working same time in Nigeria, if there's a work I can do online It'll be nice
Re: Depressed I Want To End This Sufferness by Tabletuner(m): 8:17pm On Aug 15, 2022
Hmmmm!
Re: Depressed I Want To End This Sufferness by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 15, 2022
Deeleader:
Good evening sir, 3186915489. First bank. Adebisi Glory. Thank you sir.
Done.. but reason what i said earlier

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Depressed I Want To End This Sufferness by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2022
Deeleader:
its not easy for one to be schooling and be working same time in Nigeria, if there's a work I can do online It'll be nice
Look well at the school environment... there are so many things u can provide. Just observe and be prayerful about it. God will make a way out for u

4 Likes

Re: Depressed I Want To End This Sufferness by Mindlog: 9:27pm On Aug 15, 2022
Deeleader:

When your late benefactor was still alive and was paying your fees, what skill(s) did you learn?
Re: Depressed I Want To End This Sufferness by Tabletuner(m): 10:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
Mindlog:

When your late benefactor was still alive and was paying your fees, what skill(s) did you learn?

She and her family needs money to pay bills not examination questions. Thank you!
Re: Depressed I Want To End This Sufferness by Mindlog: 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2022
Tabletuner:

She and her family needs money to pay bills not examination questions. Thank you!

Have you already sent to them?
Re: Depressed I Want To End This Sufferness by Deeleader: 10:37pm On Aug 15, 2022
killmods:

Look well at the school environment... there are so many things u can provide. Just observe and be prayerful about it. God will make a way out for u
I appreciate sir I have seen it

1 Like

Re: Depressed I Want To End This Sufferness by Deeleader: 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2022
Mindlog:

to be honest I spent my time learning instrument, I can play drums and keyboard very well then guitar a bit although i also learnt computer
Re: Depressed I Want To End This Sufferness by tonicyril: 4:06am On Aug 16, 2022
Deeleader:
Alaye u no learn any work/trade before u enter school ni?? A no know how people wey no get helper dey tink say he have equal right with others,

See, as a poor child from a poor background, the earlier u realize u re naturally handicapped the better for u. U should have had some vocational training before u enter school alaye.

And besides, a no dey understand some issue, mother is gold, mother is jewel, mother is this, mother is dat, without any reference to the fathers effort. But the day the father kick the bucket the children start the ultimate suffering of their lives.

Abbeg a round if applause for our fathers ojare.(not taking anything away from the mother tho)
Re: Depressed I Want To End This Sufferness by Nozino: 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2022
Deeleader:

I understand life is hard o, but you, your mother and sibling got comfortable. Why would your sister be schooling in AAU as expensive as AAU is when you guys are poor? I went to Auchi poly too, how much is school fees that you had to take a loan instead of selling your phone? Hostel is 20k per year, I lived in the hostel because it was extremely cheap to do so. Why didn’t you do same?

You guys got comfortable and relied on your step dad for everything. It is time to man up. If you can’t continue, you can defer your admission. The process is easy.

My roommate then is currently in HND1 SLT. He lost his mother in ND1 second semester and the dad is a bike rider. He is also the first son. This guy is currently working in a hotel in Jattu and schooling too. Life is hard and we are all struggling.

Pick up yourself. We can’t afford to feel sorry for you as we are fighting our own battles.
Re: Depressed I Want To End This Sufferness by Xxx123xxx(m): 7:41am On Aug 17, 2022
Deeleader:
Am sorry to be the one to tell you this but there is no easy way out of your current dilemma.
Re: Depressed I Want To End This Sufferness by Mystery9(m): 8:00am On Aug 17, 2022
Deeleader:
A scammer looking for money. This I know from my spirit.
Re: Depressed I Want To End This Sufferness by Nozino: 11:14am On Aug 17, 2022
Mystery9:

A scammer looking for money. This I know from my spirit.

Our spirits are aligned.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Step-mother And Her Daughter Conspired To Poison My Food / Her Husband Chase Her Out In The UK / What Do You Do To A Husband That Always Tell The Wife Lies And Always Into Debts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.