Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks (7560 Views)

Popular Nigerian Actor Chidi Mokeme Endorses Peter Obi For President / Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President / Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by obaaderemi: 9:01am On Aug 16, 2022
nazicartel:
I'm replying someone that travels and not you that depends on social media news. Get lost
Fvck off. E pain the mumu.
grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by nazicartel(m): 9:06am On Aug 16, 2022
obaaderemi:
Fvck off. E pain the mumu.
grin
pain me like how exactly. Was trying to explain something and you're asking me what's Nigeria. Who's here for your fucking jokes?. Which of the south south states have you visited before?. You know why I don't talk about the Ika or whatever axis whenever people talk about them?.. I haven't been or researched about them before. I do social research. I know when to argue and not
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by obaaderemi: 9:12am On Aug 16, 2022
nazicartel:
pain me like how exactly. Was trying to explain something and you're asking me what's Nigeria. Who's here for your fucking jokes?. Which of the south south states have you visited before?. You know why I don't talk about the Ika or whatever axis whenever people talk about them?.. I haven't been or researched about them before. I do social research. I know when to argue and not
We all know what south south is. Abi which of the south south states we never reach?. It's not a new thing. So why would any sane person ask after all this while: "What's South South?" We know it's a geographical expression. And we know the people who live there.

4 Likes

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by obaaderemi: 9:15am On Aug 16, 2022
Princess80:
Its a geopolitical zone, if the inhabitants accepts it, why does it bother you?

Doesnt it anger you when people say Biafra is non-existent? even though it more of an inexistent region, u subsconciouly believe that it exist in ur heart and do get pissed when people says otherwise, how do you think the SS people feel about this comment?

You may not accept what others believe, but try to respect what is dear to them

come to the US and you will see central-America
Don't mind him. He should tell us what MidWest means to Americans. Most of them are very young.

3 Likes

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Olatara(f): 9:17am On Aug 16, 2022
pointblank247:
Only a Fool will call the op names,

You are "South South" abi

Why are there no "North north, West West, East east, ?

Ogogoro may not allow you know wetin be devide and rule as practiced in Nigeria politics.
What is your suggestion now?

1 Like

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by EponOjuku: 9:18am On Aug 16, 2022
Igbos like this fool are the problems of the South.
Mind your damn business, develop your region and shut da bleep up. All you fools do is cho cho cho like a parrot at a feast.
Dumb ass nitwits attracting insults to Igbos.

9 Likes

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by SeamT: 9:19am On Aug 16, 2022
MarketDispatch:

When I was in school, all I knew was Nigeria is North , South , East and West.

Then Politicians started funny gimmicks of South south, North North, West west, East east to cling to power

Because there’s a difference between cardinal point and geo political zones. Nigeria is a sovereign state you don’t expect it to be using cardinal points. That’s for geologist

6 Likes

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by pointblank247(m): 9:23am On Aug 16, 2022
Olatara:
What is your suggestion now?
South south is a mental creation of the the Fulani caliphate to fragment the southern part of Nigeria especially igbo land so that they do not speak with one voice majorly to make the Biafra project difficult.

For your information I'm a believer in a better Nigeria but I also know the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Princess80(f): 9:37am On Aug 16, 2022
nazicartel:
calm down let me tell you something. First have you been to Rivers before ?. There's a local govt called Oyigbo there. They are made up of two clans. Asa and Ndoki. This two clans has their brothers beside them called Ukwa west and East. If you go to this axis. This South South of a thing doesn't happen. And when you call talk about South South there. They will just laugh at you. Now when you get to Ukwa East. Immediately after Azumimi, there's another community there called Ohaobu and they're in Akwa-ibom state rather than Abia. So when you go to that axis and tell them they are from the South South region. They will just frown at you. Listen I think this South South of a thing is just a geographical expression like seriously
i am from Rivers state, though i didnt grow up there.
My question is, do the majority of those in the SS region accept the name? if they do then i dont think u should disturb yourself

6 Likes

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by nazicartel(m): 9:40am On Aug 16, 2022
Princess80:
My question is, do the majority of those in the SS region accept the name? if they do then i dont think u should disturb yourself
The Ikwerre axis accepts the name comfortably. But you will hardly hear someone from those axis I mentioned tell you that openly. They rather say I'm an Ndoki man or Asa man ooo.... Then the other people in Akwa-ibom will just tell you they don't even know how they managed to enter Akwa ibom even though Akwa ibom govt is trying for them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by endy69: 9:59am On Aug 16, 2022
South South and North Central are nothing bit Political creation. We often ask why the North has full control of the Nigerian politics and this is the reason simple. Saying South South is same thing as Saying North North and for North Central, what should had existed is MiddleBelt. This is because the so called North Central is at the Nigeria’s centre and at northern Nigeria centre. People no wan ask questions because their existence maybe questioned.
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by endy69: 10:03am On Aug 16, 2022
Princess80:
It is just a common sense, there's no country that has South South region aside Nigeria. This issues started immediately after civil war

1 Like

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Machalla(m): 10:39am On Aug 16, 2022
Biggest scam I agree
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 16, 2022
ahnie:
When this one wake up?

I m a proud south south blood to the core,pls leave the*south-south*alone.
Exactly oo

1 Like

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 16, 2022
powerhouse3:

Chidi mokeme dey wyn himself

The people of south South have recognized themselves,..and that's where it end..

The south South have identity and large percentage of Nigerian treasure lies there

I hope I'm able to answer chidi mokeme now.
Well enough wink

1 Like

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Switruth: 10:53am On Aug 16, 2022
Tranquill:

Oga, South South is a geopolitical zone. The people of the zone have accepted it so why the fuzz?

If you know what South is, you should know that South South refers to Southernmost part of South.

Before Nigeria and the old regional system was created by the British, Nigeria was divided into just two parts. The Southern and Northern Protectorates so the most southern part of the southern protectorate is what is referred to as South South.

In the US, they have place they call Deep South or sometimes Lower South.
ok what’s the innermost part of the north called? Just tell me please. We ain’t arguing.
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by gidgiddy: 11:03am On Aug 16, 2022
Some people seem to forget that South South, South East and the rest of them, are nothing geographical areas created during the Abacha regime. They are nor even recognised by the constitution.

1 Like

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by UCyril: 11:08am On Aug 16, 2022
Princess80:
where all the ethnic groups in Rivers and other states in South south consulted through referendum before creating the states. I'm from Delta State but i see myself as a south eastern person. South east is were we belong south south is a fake creation
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by SATANlSTMINION: 11:40am On Aug 16, 2022
Samyj247:
“What is South-South?,” actor Chidi Mokeme asks

He wrote;
This is one of the biggest SCÁMS in Nigeria. And one day the question must be asked, and we must have the conversation - What is SOUTH SOUTH?" "It is nothing but a construct of the Nigerian State to create confusion & division among the people of the Southeast region."
this Chidi is a fool.
Typical ipob and their illiteracy.
So the minorities in the South south should have been zoned together in a region with this tribalistic pigs from the East?
The idiot is senseless

4 Likes

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by JOemmy(m): 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2022
Onyiridike:

And they could not choose South Central or Even Mid-West since they hate Igbos.

Does South South make sense to you?

Am from imo state the most important thing to consider here is where the indigenous people that owns the land have chosen to politically belong to not the geographical terminology used in discribing them. They want their own political identity so everyone must have to respect that.

3 Likes

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by FreeBiafra2018(m): 12:18pm On Aug 16, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

He is being ignorant or mischievious by trying hard to force the SS with the SE when SW is there.

Some parts of the SS are formerly in the old western region up to Patani where Delta state borders Bayelsa state.
check my signature for free stuff!

Why are you not asking why there's no North-North? Chronic and irredeemable fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by spearman(m): 12:22pm On Aug 16, 2022
pointblank247:
South south is a mental creation of the the Fulani caliphate to fragment the southern part of Nigeria especially igbo land so that they do not speak with one voice majorly to make the Biafra project difficult.

For your information I'm a believer in a better Nigeria but I also know the truth
SS HATE YOU GUYS. SS SE ARE NOT ONE. SS DO NOT EAT HUMAN BEINGS. SS DO NOT BELIEVE IBOS ARE FULLY HUMAN.
NIGERIA LOST SOUTHERN CAMEROON BECAUSE OF IBO TOXICITY. EVERYONE WANTS TO GET AWAY FROM IBOS.
YORUBAS ARE DEPARTING NIGERIA SO AS NOT TO CONTINUE TO CARRY THE SAME CRIME DRENCHED PASSPORT AS IBOS.

2 Likes

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by pointblank247(m): 12:26pm On Aug 16, 2022
spearman:

SS HATE YOU GUYS. SS SE ARE NOT ONE. SS DO NOT EAT HUMAN BEINGS. SS DO NOT BELIEVE IBOS ARE FULLY HUMAN.
NIGERIA LOST SOUTHERN CAMEROON BECAUSE OF IBO TOXICITY. EVERYONE WANTS TO GET AWAY FROM IBOS.
YORUBAS ARE DEPARTING NIGERIA SO AS NOT TO CONTINUE TO CARRY THE SAME CRIME DRENCHED PASSPORT AS IBOS.
nobody wants you, Ndigbo do not want any of you efelefus, otu nne gi is igbo, amu nna gi is igbo and you, inferiority complex and efulefu mentality won't let you know your origin. Mpama
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by spearman(m): 12:33pm On Aug 16, 2022
pointblank247:
nobody wants you, Ndigbo do not want any of you efelefus, otu nne gi is igbo, amu nna gi is igbo and you, inferiority complex and efulefu mentality won't let you know your origin. Mpama
LANDLOCKED OSU

1 Like

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by NaMe4: 12:42pm On Aug 16, 2022
UCyril:
where all the ethnic groups in Rivers and other states in South south consulted through referendum before creating the states. I'm from Delta State but i see myself as a south eastern person. South east is were we belong south south is a fake creation

Was Delta ever in the Eastern Region?
Even before the term South-South was coined?

Thankfully, history as a subject has been restored to the national curriculum.

3 Likes

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 16, 2022
UCyril:
IBO LIAR SPOTTED. IF YOU ARE DELTA, YOU WILL KNOW AUTOMATICALLY THAT THERE ARE NO IBOS IN DELTA.
THERE IS NO REASON IN THE WORLD ANT SENSIBLE HUMAN BEING WILL WANT TO JOIN WITH IBOS IN ANY THING.
IBO CULTURE (OSU, CANIBALISM ETC) IS ANTITHETICAL TO HUMAN PROGRESS.

5 Likes

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by pointblank247(m): 4:40pm On Aug 16, 2022
spearman:

LANDLOCKED OSU
only the first son of a he goat talks like that. Uchu
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by DWickedLandLord: 5:29pm On Aug 16, 2022
Okoroawusa:

If you hear America own you go bow. America has Mid-West, South- Central and the rest.

So you are not making sense. The name of a place is what you choose to call it.

Abeg tell me more about this America South Central. I have only been here 32 yrs

You people can lie with confidence cha
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by DWickedLandLord: 5:35pm On Aug 16, 2022
tiger28:
I know this one well..... Speak YORUBA well. Obviously born in Lagos.

He should JUST relocate to the Yeast and fight for his kinfolks.

These negroes enjoy Lagos but forget the Yeast.....like Obi, like P Square.....

Fvuck is you talmbout you illiterate bum.

His issue is obviously geography not tribal you dweeb
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by DWickedLandLord: 5:38pm On Aug 16, 2022
jerseyboy:
Igbos at it again. They then complain everyone and everything is against them when you pushback these dangerous hallucinations on SS.
There is no one in the SS, in fact all of Nigeria that doesn't believe that the Ibos are an inferior being, which is why SS/SE attachment is of grave annoyance to SS people.

See mouth

I dare YOU to be a man n tell us what makes YOU special.

I'm igbo n obviously inferior.

Tell me anything you have accomplished so I can embarrass you properly. With receipts

No be by mouth

No deflections please....Oya GO...
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Tranquill: 5:42pm On Aug 16, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

Abeg tell me more about this America South Central. I have only been here 32 yrs

You people can lie with confidence cha

32 yrs doing only God knows what.

Now see areas referred to as South central.

https://www.avenzamaps.com/maps/68438/south-central-united-states-map-1947

Ignorance is bliss sometimes but could also be an indication of somethings not complementary

1 Like

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Christistruth00: 5:51pm On Aug 16, 2022
Chidi Mokeme would never say Such

Link please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nasawara Killings: Relief-Money Hijacked From Policemen’s Widows / Pre-inauguration Service: No State Is As Peaceful As Enugu - Archbishop Chukwuma / Gerrard Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Panel To Investigate Cause

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.