Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks (7524 Views)

Popular Nigerian Actor Chidi Mokeme Endorses Peter Obi For President / Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President / Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by gidgiddy: 6:05pm On Nov 12, 2022
Sometimes I wonder if people actually know that the constitution of Nigeria does not recognize anything called South/South, South East and South West

If the constitution does not recognize something, in reality, that thing does not exist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by RestructureNig1: 6:22pm On Nov 12, 2022
Orukomeno:
grin grin. OSU land grabber baba dey find gumbody

Who is a land grabber between me and you
That Delta North SS is Igboland and not urhobo land, stupid Osu land grabber
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by GodHatesJews: 6:44pm On Nov 12, 2022
RestructureNig1:

OSU is noe part of NL Lexington all thanks to me.
grin

1 Like

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by GodHatesJews: 6:49pm On Nov 12, 2022
gidgiddy:
Sometimes I wonder if people actually know that the constitution of Nigeria does not recognize anything called South/South, South East and South West

If the constitution does not recognize something, in reality, that thing does not exist

You lie and you know you lie.

The sane bird cage document that explicitly relates geopolitical considerations for appointments under national character in appointing ministers , heads of MDAs and even in employment and recruitment into the civil service and security outfits .

You lie.

2 Likes

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by GodHatesJews: 6:51pm On Nov 12, 2022
Orukomeno:
Bro God go bless you seems like the Yoruba are not even the enemy of the SS

Hope you've seen for yourself what the Igbo is planning.
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Orukomeno: 6:56pm On Nov 12, 2022
grin angry thank God u mentioned Delta I thought you were talking about one of the barren share in the SE
RestructureNig1:

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by RestructureNig1: 6:59pm On Nov 12, 2022
GodHatesJews:

OSU is noe part of NL Lexington all thanks to me.
grin
He called me osu and I called him osu,

Check his profile he's following you

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by GodHatesJews: 7:05pm On Nov 12, 2022
RestructureNig1:

He called me osu and I called him osu,

Check his profile he's following you

I know. I recommended this topic to him from another thread where he was bashing me for attacking Igbos.

He called me a Yoruba Muslim but lo and behold he has seen the light and is now fiercely anti Igbo.

All thanks not to my superior arguments but by reading what you osus are posting here concerning annexing the Niger Delta as Igbo territory.

By your own mouths you condemned yourselves.

Pele.
grin
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 12, 2022
Armaggedon:
stop repeating claims, improve your argument.
what is south south?

A region created to encompass most southern minority tribes to give them a separate identity from the other two major tribes. It's got jackshit to do with compass directions, if that's what you guys are hitting at. Just like North-Central.
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by RestructureNig1: 7:11pm On Nov 12, 2022
Orukomeno:
grin angry thank God u mentioned Delta I thought you were talking about one of the barren share in the SE

SE is more productive than your urhobo land, I mentioned Delta North aka Anioma, Delta is just an English word so not everyone will be proud to take it as identity.

You call the rich East barren but when I call urhobo land barren then you start crying that I should face other majority.
Imo State is the richest state in Africa

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by GodHatesJews: 7:12pm On Nov 12, 2022
gidgiddy:
Some people seem to forget that South South, South East and the rest of them, are nothing geographical areas created during the Abacha regime. They are nor even recognised by the constitution.

I find it hard to reconcile how the OSU will condemn the 1914 almagation but will defend fiercely the colonial drawn administrative borders of the disastrous defunct eastern Nigeria as their heritage.

Is this because for the brief years of the old eastern region you osus suffocated , oppressed and leached on the minorities and their resources and saw their lands as yours bequeathed to you by the British colonial govt.

You are a contradicting hypocrite to denounce the parasitic one Nigeria which benefits you parasites the most since you bring nothing to the table and still turn around and claim the British arbitrarily drawn colonial administrative borders as your heritage.

Tufiakpa!

1 Like

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Kingozymandias(m): 7:13pm On Nov 12, 2022
GodHatesJews:

I find it hard to reconcile how the OSU will condemn the 1914 almagation but will defend fiercely the colonial drawn administrative borders of the disastrous defunct eastern Nigeria as their heritage.

Is this because for the brief years of the old eastern region you osus suffocated , oppressed and leached on the minorities and their resources and saw their lands as yours bequeathed to you by the British colonial govt.

You are a contradicting hypocrite to denounce the parasitic one Nigeria which benefits you parasites the most since you bring nothing to the table and still turn around and claim the British arbitrarily drawn colonial administrative borders as your heritage.

Tufiakpa!

This guy takes alot of drugs o grin
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 12, 2022
Onyiridike:

And they could not choose South Central or Even Mid-West since they hate Igbos.

Does South South make sense to you?

So, naming the region SouthSouth is because they hate yiibos? You guys are irredeemable. Wait wait! The federal govt is changing currency colours because they hate yiibos too. Very entertaining people.

1 Like

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by GodHatesJews: 7:15pm On Nov 12, 2022
Kingozymandias:

This guy takes alot of drugs o grin

Yes oh

Don't read his post. Its filled with too much bitter truths .

Hey , come see this thread on how Emir of Kano was looking at obi with tears of joy.

OSU
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by RestructureNig1: 7:16pm On Nov 12, 2022
GodHatesJews:

I know. I recommended this topic to him from another thread where he was bashing me for attacking Igbos.

He called me a Yoruba Muslim but lo and behold he has seen the light and is now fiercely anti Igbo.

All thanks not to my superior arguments but by reading what you osus are posting here concerning annexing the Niger Delta as Igbo territory.

By your own mouths you condemned yourselves.

Pele.
grin

You know I have been following you and other of your monikas, your lies are second to none and that's why I'm following you to thrash your lies.
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by GodHatesJews: 7:18pm On Nov 12, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

So, naming the region SouthSouth is because they hate yiibos? You guys are irredeemable. Wait wait! The federal govt is changing currency colours because they hate yiibos too. Very entertaining people.

I sincerely blame Gowon who continued the war to reintegrate these osus back into Nigeria after he liberated the Niger Delta from Biafra.

Gowon was obsessed with his Igbo girlfriend who ran to Biafra and wanted to reunite with her at all cost and if that meant napalming and starving 3 million Osu nigglets to death to free them from Ojukwu's tyranny so be it.

Gowon was puzzy whipped by an OSU damsel .
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by GodHatesJews: 7:21pm On Nov 12, 2022
RestructureNig1:

You know I have been following you and other of your monikas, your lies are second to none and that's why I'm following you to thrash your lies.

Lolz.

I am here for my ND folks

As long as I expose the truth to them about you igbos and remind them of your atrocities against them then and now, I am OK.

Who cares if a truth rejecting OSU child of perdition rejects the raw bitter truth?

We are done talking .

Now do your worse and come and annex us again.
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Kingozymandias(m): 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Yes oh

Don't read his post. Its filled with too much bitter truths .

Hey , come see this thread on how Emir of Kano was looking at obi with tears of joy.

OSU

Men this junkie is ranting and thinks I care grin
Stay off drugs kiddo grin
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Kingozymandias(m): 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Lolz.

As long as I expose the truth to them about you igbos and remind them of your atrocities against them then and now, I am OK.

Who cares if a truth rejecting OSU child of perdition rejects the raw bitter truth?

We are done talking .

It's just talking and talking to itself and using plurals grin.
Wow.

Stay off drugs
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by RestructureNig1: 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Lolz.

We are done talking .

Face your Yoruba land and leave the East alone, you're not invited, you can go to Kwara thread where your folks are
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by GodHatesJews: 7:45pm On Nov 12, 2022
RestructureNig1:

Face your Yoruba land and leave the East alone, you're not invited, you can go to Kwara thread where your folks are

Haha osuegbe calling me a Yoruba Muslim

I dey on too your matter .

If you like call be Togo sef
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by GodHatesJews: 7:45pm On Nov 12, 2022
Kingozymandias:

It's just talking and talking to itself and using plurals grin.
Wow.

Stay off drugs

Drugs wey you papa sell give me abi?

OSU
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by RestructureNig1: 7:48pm On Nov 12, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Haha osuegbe calling me a Yoruba Muslim

I dey on too your matter .

If you like call be Togo sef

Like I said before, I have been following all your accounts and I have seen your Yoruba slangs over and over
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Orukomeno: 7:49pm On Nov 12, 2022
> your region Is the pooreest in the south and second poorest in Nigeria and Imo state is not in top 10 richest state in Nigeria.Oil money na your mate??your useless region is the only region contributing anything meaningful to Nigeria.sad
RestructureNig1:

SE is more productive than your urhobo land, I mentioned Delta North aka Anioma, Delta is just an English word so not everyone will be proud to take it as identity.

You call the rich East barren but when I call urhobo land barren then you start crying that I should face other majority.
Imo State is the richest state in Africa

1 Like

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by GodHatesJews: 7:51pm On Nov 12, 2022
RestructureNig1:

Like I said before, I have been following all your accounts and I have seen your Yoruba slangs over and over

Osuegbe is a Yoruba slang?
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Kingozymandias(m): 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Drugs wey you papa sell give me abi?

OSU

This one is just ranting on and on by himself

Drugs are bad grin
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Orukomeno: 8:06pm On Nov 12, 2022
Orukomeno:
> your region Is the pooreest in the south and second poorest in Nigeria and Imo state is not in top 10 richest state in Nigeria.Oil money na your mate??your useless region is the only region contributing nothing meaningful to Nigeria.sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senate To Probe Money Spent On Refineries’ Maintenance Since 2010 / Ribadu Takes A First Jab At Jonathan----"resign Now, He Says"! / SSS Parades Boko Haram Spokesman In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.