Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks (7526 Views)

Popular Nigerian Actor Chidi Mokeme Endorses Peter Obi For President / Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President / Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by RestructureNig1: 10:49pm On Nov 08, 2022
Orukomeno:
They were not divided the minorities refused to enslave by you guys after what Ojuwku did to them .Okoro from South East is dictating for a South Southerner.Be like say una dey expose una sef small small.

Are Anioma people also minority in Nigeria? Answer this question.
Here is Anioma politicians telling Nigeria he's Igbo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=accQo5I5slc
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Orukomeno: 10:50pm On Nov 08, 2022
Bro God go bless you seems like the Yoruba are not even the enemy of the SS
jerseyboy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-imacmF4W88

2 Likes

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 08, 2022
Orukomeno:
Lol you even said Delta Igbo grin they are igbi speaking SS and they are not complaining .All those small tribes with different cultures, dressing and languages have come together and live in peace.We are not complaining .Why are you guys complaining on our behalf.Mind you my mum is from Asaba .The day you call her Igbo without adding Delta she fit kill you

THEY WON'T UNDERSTAND AND THE MORE THEY ARE DESPERATE TO ATTACH THE MORE THEY ARE DETESTED

1 Like

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by RestructureNig1: 10:51pm On Nov 08, 2022
jerseyboy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-imacmF4W88

So where did Anioma people denied being Igbo in the video, are you saying there is nothing like Delta Igbo?
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Orukomeno: 10:53pm On Nov 08, 2022
Lol u added politician Wike said he is not Igbo,Amaechi claimed to have Igbo root.Both are Ikwerre men take Politicians serious at your own risk
RestructureNig1:

Are Anioma people also minority in Nigeria? Answer this question.
Here is Anioma politicians telling Nigeria he's Igbo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=accQo5I5slc
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 08, 2022
Orukomeno:
Bro God go bless you seems like the Yoruba are not even the enemy of the SS

WESTERN HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY IN 1963 VOTED OVERWHEMINLY FOR THE MISWEST REFERENDUM THAT CREATED THE MIDWEST REGION FROM ITS MINORITIES. IBOS NEVER ALLOWED THE VOTE FOR ITS MINORITY REGION TO COME UP. IBOS PLANNED TO HOLD THE EASTEN MINORITIES IN PERMERNENT BONDAGE. IBO ARE DANGEROUS HUMAN BEINGS

2 Likes

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 08, 2022
RestructureNig1:

So where did Anioma people denied being Igbo in the video, are you saying there is nothing like Delta Igbo?
HE STATED 2 FOUNDERS OF ASABA. ONE FROM THE NORTH AND ONE FROM BENIN.

1 Like

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by RestructureNig1: 11:19pm On Nov 08, 2022
Orukomeno:
Lol you even said Delta Igbo grin they are igbi speaking SS and they are not complaining .All those small tribes with different cultures, dressing and languages have come together and live in peace.We are not complaining .Why are you guys complaining on our behalf.Mind you my mum is from Asaba .The day you call her Igbo without adding Delta she fit kill you

What is igbi? You're not a straight forward human, now you can't type Igbo well and your mum have suddenly become Delta Igbo,
Delta Igbo hate Anambra Igbo blablabla

I will advise you to stop deceiving yourself, Igbo is Igbo, whether Delta, Anambra, Imo or Rivers, your mum is not from Igboland so stop lying,
We are in 21st century and golden age, Igboland can't be divided by Nigeria government let alone minority like you,
According to your logic, Buhari is Fulani Katsina while Atiku is Fulani Adamawa

You as urhobo man can't lecture me about Igboland or Igbo people,
Here is Anioma politician telling Nigeria he's proudly Igbo. Face uhobo land and don't let south south deceive you.
We have been living peaceful with our brothers before the creation of ss.

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by RestructureNig1: 11:25pm On Nov 08, 2022
Orukomeno:
Lol u added politician Wike said he is not Igbo,Amaechi claimed to have Igbo root.Both are Ikwerre men take Politicians serious at your own risk

You didn't watch the video, try watch it before you compare him to Amaechi.
Ikwerre is not the only Igbo group in Rivers
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by sageb: 12:07am On Nov 09, 2022
mrksquare:

Did the South South fared any better when some parts were under the Eastern government? If the Eastern government had treated the people of the South South well they wouldn't have pitch tent with the Nigerian government to fight the so-called, pointless and egoistical Biafra war.

Saw an old documents of the scholarships that were allocated during the Eastern government in Enugu and it now dawned on me why our forebears in Rivers state were disenchanted with the whole Eastern governemnt arrangement. My state of Rivers state were only allocated a miserly number in insignificant courses like liberary science. Whereas the good courses like medicine, law, accountancy and engineering was reserved for the igbos.

Secondly, under the guise of Eastern government all the choice area in Rivers state was appropriated by the Igbo elites. Beyond that the Eastern government tactically changed the nomenclature of streets in Port Harcourt to reflect Igbo names.

The labour of our heroes past i.e Dappa Biriye, Isaac Boro, Melford okilo,etc shall never be in vain.

2 Likes

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Owoino: 12:11am On Nov 09, 2022
Attachee IPOB people are back on Nairaland.
STAY IN YOUR LANE MR IPOB,WEVARE HAPPY TO BE CALLED SOUTH SOUTH OR NIGER DELTA.
ENJOY YOUR SHITHOLE SOUTH YEAST.

1 Like

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Owoino: 12:20am On Nov 09, 2022
Armaggedon:
stop repeating claims, improve your argument.
what is south south?
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Owoino: 12:22am On Nov 09, 2022
South South are a group of minority tribes in Nigeria like Ibibio, Efiks,Ijaw,Ikwere,Benin,Ejagham, Annang,Oron,Bekwara that are happy to be free from criminal IPOB people.

2 Likes

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by sageb: 12:32am On Nov 09, 2022
Samyj247:
“What is South-South?,” actor Chidi Mokeme asks

He wrote;
This is one of the biggest SCÁMS in Nigeria. And one day the question must be asked, and we must have the conversation - What is SOUTH SOUTH?" "It is nothing but a construct of the Nigerian State to create confusion & division among the people of the Southeast region."

It is not a geographical description but a geo-political description.
It is used for Political reasons.

1 Like

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Orukomeno: 9:03am On Nov 09, 2022
If they born you call an Asaba person Igno with adding Delta.Okoro had to cross the Niger bridge to tell me too mind my business concerning my state .When have the SS people complain or when did they tell you that they want to be part of your Biafra nonsense.They know u guys evil plan.You think they have forgotten what Ojukwu did to them.Useless Osu telling me to mind my business in my region
RestructureNig1:

What is igbi? You're not a straight forward human, now you can't type Igbo well and your mum have suddenly become Delta Igbo,
Delta Igbo hate Anambra Igbo blablabla

I will advise you to stop deceiving yourself, Igbo is Igbo, whether Delta, Anambra, Imo or Rivers, your mum is not from Igboland so stop lying,
We are in 21st century and golden age, Igboland can't be divided by Nigeria government let alone minority like you,
According to your logic, Buhari is Fulani Katsina while Atiku is Fulani Adamawa

You as urhobo man can't lecture me about Igboland or Igbo people,
Here is Anioma politician telling Nigeria he's proudly Igbo. Face uhobo land and don't let south south deceive you.
We have been living peaceful with our brothers before the creation of ss.

1 Like

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by RestructureNig1: 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2022
Orukomeno:
If they born you call an Asaba person Igno with adding Delta.Okoro had to cross the Niger bridge to tell me too mind my business concerning my state .When have the SS people complain or when did they tell you that they want to be part of your Biafra nonsense.They know u guys evil plan.You think they have forgotten what Ojukwu did to them.Useless Osu telling me to mind my business in my region

You lack common sense, your mental is low.
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by julaion: 3:44pm On Nov 11, 2022
ahnie:
When this one wake up?

I m a proud south south blood to the core,pls leave the*south-south*alone.
Am a geographer,there is nothing like south south in map reading
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by ahnie: 3:47pm On Nov 11, 2022
julaion:

Am a geographer,there is nothing like south south in map reading
Okay sir.
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Orukomeno: 4:38pm On Nov 11, 2022
Your useless blood sucking father lack Sense
RestructureNig1:

You lack common sense, your mental is low.

1 Like

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by RestructureNig1: 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2022
Orukomeno:
Orukomeno useless blood sucking father lack Sense

Go to Asaba and tell them they are not Igbo make them deal with.

You're always quick to mention and insult someone's father because yours is useless
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Fortruth: 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2022
South South is just to divide people and take away their identity and history as is the slave name Nigeria
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Orukomeno: 7:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
You see your dumb father in mine.Your father is the Si unit of uselessness
RestructureNig1:

You're always quick to mention and insult someone's father because yours is useless
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Orukomeno: 7:18pm On Nov 11, 2022
Osu land grabber face your barren land
RestructureNig1:

You're always quick to mention and insult someone's father because mine is useless

1 Like

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by RestructureNig1: 8:16pm On Nov 11, 2022
Orukomeno:
Osu land grabber face your barren land

I know urhobo is undeveloped that's why you're afraid to lose Asaba as your capital, Urhobo land is more barren than the East, stop attaching yourself to Igboland(Asaba) you have nothing in common, I'm facing Igboland and that's my business. Political region can't divide Igbo, South East is the future of Nigeria

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by RestructureNig1: 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2022
Orukomeno:
You see your dumb father in mine.Your father is the Si unit of uselessness

Tell that to your prostitute mother,
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Orukomeno: 9:27pm On Nov 11, 2022
grin grin coming from Osu whose mum was raped[q ;Duote author=RestructureNig1 post=118315055]

Tell that to your prostitute mother, [/quote]
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Orukomeno: 9:30pm On Nov 11, 2022
Cry blood compare yourself to your fellow majority Yoruba.Abi Omuluabi don choke una??
RestructureNig1:

I know urhobo is undeveloped that's why you're afraid to lose Asaba as your capital, Urhobo land is more barren than the East, stop attaching yourself to Igboland(Asaba) you have nothing in common, I'm facing Igboland and that's my business. Political region can't divide Igbo, South East is the future of Nigeria
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by RestructureNig1: 9:53am On Nov 12, 2022
Orukomeno:
Cry blood compare yourself to your fellow majority Yoruba.Abi Omuluabi don choke una??

Asaba remains part of Igboland, if you're not from Asaba then don't comment on Igbo matter,

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by 9japride(m): 11:02am On Nov 12, 2022
A lot of people are just too daft. They just sit in their homes and start posting rubbish just for the fun of trolling. Travel, they won't travel. Anyone arguing if Asaba is not an Igbo speaking place is just a childish troll.

1 Like

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Orukomeno: 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2022
Asaba remain part of SS and you Osu land grabbers should stop crossing the river Niger bridge to be interfering in our business
RestructureNig1:

Asaba remains part of Igboland, if you're not from Asaba then don't comment on Igbo matter,
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by RestructureNig1: 2:23pm On Nov 12, 2022
Orukomeno:
Asaba remain part of SS and Igboland, land grabbers should stop crossing the river Niger bridge to be interfering in our business

River Niger bridge is inside Igboland, SS is a political creation that does not hold water.
Igboland is in SS and SE so get used to it.

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Orukomeno: 5:52pm On Nov 12, 2022
grin grin. OSU land grabber baba dey find gumbody
RestructureNig1:

River Niger bridge is inside Igboland, SS is a political creation that does not hold water.
Igboland is in SS and SE so get used to it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NASS Raises Budget To N28.77tn, Votes ₦‎10bn For Car Parks, Recreation / Powerful Nigerians Have Hijack Criminal Justice – Falana / See How President Buhari Disgraced Nigeria (photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.