Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks (7525 Views)

Popular Nigerian Actor Chidi Mokeme Endorses Peter Obi For President / Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President / Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Perfectbeing(m): 9:32pm On Nov 08, 2022
nazicartel:
north central is north. Don't know how they added Kwara there. Middle East are Arabians. So ?
But are they part of the cardinal point?

1 Like

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by RestructureNig1: 9:34pm On Nov 08, 2022
Orukomeno:
Na your papa be zombie useless Ipob.Enjoy your barren South East and leave us alone

You lack common sense, your father is worst than zombie. Igbo land is more rich than your land, why are you ashamed of your tribe, is south south a tribe? You want to steal Igbo land in the name of South South
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 08, 2022
RestructureNig1:

You're a stupid Yoruba Muslim pig.

Keep doing copy and paste, this thread does not concern you

LENKANSI

THERE ARE NO IBOS IN THE NIGER DELTA/SOUTH SOUTH
PROOF:
ONLY IBOS EAT HUMAN BEINGS
ONLY IBOS HAVE EVIL OSU CULTURE
ONLY IBOS HAVE FLAT HEAD
ONLY IBOS ARE GLOBAL CRIMINALS
ONLY IBOS DO PETTEY PETTY TRADING/APPRENTICESHIP
ONLY IBOS HATE THE WORLD
ONLY IBOS KILL THEIR WIVES

ALL OF THE ABOVE CULTURAL/ATHROPOLOGICAL DISTINCTIONS WILL NOT BE FOUND IN ANY NIGER DELTA NATIONALITY

1 Like

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by christistruth01: 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2022
Samyj247:
“What is South-South?,” actor Chidi Mokeme asks

He wrote;
This is one of the biggest SCÁMS in Nigeria. And one day the question must be asked, and we must have the conversation - What is SOUTH SOUTH?" "It is nothing but a construct of the Nigerian State to create confusion & division among the people of the Southeast region."

The South South are the Minority Ethnic Groups of Southern Nigeria

As you can see the SS is not Complaining because the Eastern Region ended in Complete disaster after Ojukwu decided that he owned the Eastern Region Minorities and kidnapped them into his Biafra without bothering to ask them if they were even interested or not

3 Likes

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Orukomeno: 9:41pm On Nov 08, 2022
Typical boastful useless Ipob your grand father is the king of Zombie.Richer than who?? Your region is the poorest in the south.Igbo land kee your papa there.Chukwudi no go find how una go collect Biafra dey find minorities wey una wan control .Werey
RestructureNig1:

You lack common sense, your father is worst than zombie. Igbo land is more rich than your land, why are you ashamed of your tribe, is south south a tribe? You want to steal Igbo land in the name of South South
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Napata77: 9:42pm On Nov 08, 2022
Tranquill:
Let them keep flogging a dead horse instead of accepting reality.

I thought these gibberish has ended since their supleme lender entered the zoo cage.

You are not from the 'so called South South' so why is that your problem? Why not let the people of the 'so called South South' complain about the 'divide and rule' that you claim?

If there is no South South in the four cardinal points of geography as y'all claim, why is there Middle East, Central America, North Central, Middle Belt etc

If South South did not exist and then was created by Nigerians, then Nigerians should be credited for being creative and giving a section of the country a sense of belonging from old bullies and oppressors.

Some people feel they should be allowed to dominate others while complaining that they are being dominated by other people.

The ship has sailed long ago and no going back!

NA CRUDE OIL LONG THROAT DEY WORRY AM.

IGBOS MUST UNDERSTAND THAT THEIR LAND IS SOUTH EAST, AND THAT SOUTH SOUTH IS NOT THEIR LAND.

IF THEY REFUSE TO ACCEPT THAT, AND START ANOTHER SENSELESS AND STUPID, GREEDY ATTEMPT TO SECEDE WITH THAT REGION, THEY WILL BE ANNIHILATED. AND THIS TIME THERE WILL BE NO POLICY OF ''NO VICTOR NO VANQUISHED''.

EVEN GOWON I'M SURE IS REGRETTING THAT POLICY BY NOW.

2 Likes

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Orukomeno: 9:43pm On Nov 08, 2022
The way this useless Igbo are claiming the South South seems like they have hidden agenda with Obi candidacy.Be like say i go kuku support my brother Okowa because this useless people are hell bent on invading South Soury
christistruth01:

The South South are the Minority Ethnic Groups of Southern Nigeria

As you can see the SS is not Complaining because the Eastern Region ended in Complete disaster after Ojukwu decided that he owned the Eastern Region Minorities and kidnapped them into his Biafra without bothering to ask them if they were even interested or not

1 Like

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by RestructureNig1: 9:46pm On Nov 08, 2022
jerseyboy:

LENKANSI

THERE ARE NO IBOS IN THE NIGER DELTA/SOUTH SOUTH
PROOF:
ONLY IBOS EAT HUMAN BEINGS
ONLY IBOS HAVE EVIL OSU CULTURE
ONLY IBOS HAVE FLAT HEAD
ONLY IBOS ARE GLOBAL CRIMINALS
ONLY IBOS DO PETTEY PETTY TRADING/APPRENTICESHIP
ONLY IBOS HATE THE WORLD
ONLY IBOS KILL THEIR WIVES

ALL OF THE ABOVE CULTURAL/ATHROPOLOGICAL DISTINCTIONS WILL NOT BE FOUND IN ANY NIGER DELTA NATIONALITY

I have gone through your posts, you are a yoruba Muslim pig that lacks common sense
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by RealTalkNoBull: 9:50pm On Nov 08, 2022
Samyj247:

He wrote;
This is one of the biggest SCÁMS in Nigeria. And one day the question must be asked, and we must have the conversation - What is SOUTH SOUTH?" "It is nothing but a construct of the Nigerian State to create confusion & division among the people of the Southeast region."
Well, except that it was created on the insistence of Alex Ekwueme to curb the powers of the Yorubas and their kin in the Western Region. First they (Orizu, Azikiwe, Okpara) insisted on, and created, Midwest. Then, they created Bendel. Then, Edo and Delta. And finally, South-South. Everything backfired because ibo politicians are very short sighted.
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by RestructureNig1: 9:51pm On Nov 08, 2022
Orukomeno:
Typical boastful useless Ipob your grand father is the king of Zombie.Richer than who?? Your region is the poorest in the south.Igbo land kee your papa there.Chukwudi no go find how una go collect Biafra dey find minorities wey una wan control .Werey

You don't have identity that's why you claim south south created by Nigeria government as your identity, I'm Proudly Igbo, Igbo land is the richest in Africa, Igboland is the future of Nigeria.
Igbo is in between South East and South South Nigeria, I know our boundary, unlike you, keep insulting your father
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by spearman(m): 9:53pm On Nov 08, 2022
Orukomeno:
The way this useless Igbo are claiming the South South seems like they have hidden agenda with Obi candidacy.Be like say i go kuku support my brother Okowa because this useless people are hell bent on invading South Soury

For Niger Delta, Peter Obi is the referendum on South South inclusion in Biafra, the country without map:

https://www.nairaland.com/7217810/niger-delta-igbo-peter-obi
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Orukomeno: 9:56pm On Nov 08, 2022
grin ;Dba your papa I dey insult richest in Africa my foot .Werey compare yourself with your fellow Majority Yoruba and stop rubbing shoulder with Minority tribe.Im proudly Urhobo from Delta state and we don't go too other people region and be looking for egae we don't want.The Nigerian government created or the minorities rejected you guys plan to enslave them ?? stupid land grabbing Osu no difference between you guys and Fulani.At least learn from Yoruba they don't go around claiming the mid Western State
RestructureNig1:

You don't have identity that's why you claim south south created by Nigeria government as your identity, I'm Proudly Igbo, Igbo land is the richest in Africa, Igboland is the future of Nigeria.
Igbo is in between South East and South South Nigeria, I know our boundary, unlike you, keep insulting your father

1 Like

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Orukomeno: 9:58pm On Nov 08, 2022
I'm Obidient you and your brothers should stop una nonsense.
spearman:

For Niger Delta, Peter Obi is the referendum on South South inclusion in Biafra, the country without map:

https://www.nairaland.com/7217810/niger-delta-igbo-peter-obi
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by spearman(m): 10:00pm On Nov 08, 2022
Orukomeno:
I'm Obidient you and your brothers should stop una nonsense.
IBO GO SHOW YOU
JUST WAIT
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by RestructureNig1: 10:00pm On Nov 08, 2022
Napata77:

NA CRUDE OIL LONG THROAT DEY WORRY AM.

IGBOS MUST UNDERSTAND THAT THEIR LAND IS SOUTH EAST, AND THAT SOUTH SOUTH IS NOT THEIR LAND.

IF THEY REFUSE TO ACCEPT THAT, AND START ANOTHER SENSELESS AND STUPID, GREEDY ATTEMPT TO SECEDE WITH THAT REGION, THEY WILL BE ANNIHILATED. AND THIS TIME THERE WILL BE NO POLICY OF ''NO VICTOR NO VANQUISHED''.

EVEN GOWON I'M SURE IS REGRETTING THAT POLICY BY NOW.

Igboland is extended to the south south, you are ignorant of Nigeria map and its ethnic nationalities.
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by gidgiddy: 10:01pm On Nov 08, 2022
jerseyboy:

[b]ASAGBA OF ASAGBA WEARS BENIN CROWN. HIS NAME IS EDO-ZIEN

I dont know what crown he wears in his head but Asaba people have never denied being Igbo and Obi Chike Edozien has always said he is a proud Igbo man

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Owoino: 10:01pm On Nov 08, 2022
Attachee IPOB people are back on Nairaland begging for attachment as usual.
STAY IN YOUR LANE MR IPOB,WE ARE HAPPY TO BE CALLED SOUTH SOUTH OR NIGER DELTA.
ENJOY YOUR SHITHOLE SOUTH YEAST AND LEAVE US ALONE.

2 Likes

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 08, 2022
gidgiddy:

I dont know what crown he wears in his head but Asaba people have never denied being Igbo and Obi Chike Edozien has always said he is a proud Igbo man
ASABA PEOPLE HAVE DEBUNKED FAKE NEWS THIS AND NO NEW PAPER CARRIED IT

2 Likes

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Orukomeno: 10:03pm On Nov 08, 2022
Igbo go show me wetin??all this useless Igbo people I hope you guys don't ruin this Obidient movement
spearman:

IBO GO SHOW YOU
JUST WAIT
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Orukomeno: 10:04pm On Nov 08, 2022
I hope all this useless Igbo like you know go spoil PO movement
spearman:

IBO GO SHOW YOU
JUST WAIT
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by spearman(m): 10:08pm On Nov 08, 2022
gidgiddy:

Asaba Man Responds On Facebook To Asaba Is Igbo Claims

Asaba Inlaw: "In This Whole World You Couldn’t Find Anyone To Marry But An Igbo"

Short story: One of my earliest and most persistent memories is this - near my village, 1 kilometer from Asaba, was a camp where people lived.
Who are they I asked - “Wa bu Ndigbo” I was told. Translation: “They are Igbos”.
I was confused. Aren’t we Igbos, but I said nothing.
Another occasion I heard some commotion in the direction of the camp. Oh don’t be worried I was told. They are Igbos. Again so thought but we are igbos!

Fast forward 3 decades.
A friend of mine from Aba who married from Asaba, over a beer told me “I can’t get over Asaba people. During my native law, my wife’s people kept abusing her in the same language I spoke. They kept saying ‘so in this whole world, you couldn’t find anyone to marry but an Igbo?’”
These are true accounts.
People from my area… even the indigenes of ONITSHA (I’ve been told) consider themselves Not Igbo.
I grew up seeing my people refer to others as “Those Igbo people”.
I have just learnt that the phrase “Igbo enwere Eze” was coined by core Igbos to separate themselves from the Onitsha indigenes…
Following that logic, Asaba nwere eze .... kedụ ka ọ ga-esi bụrụ igbo?
ka anyi biri n’udo nwanne m nwoke
m zuru ikpe m

It’s not an issue to be swept under the carpet. We need to consider it seriously.

Just because everyone in America speaks English doesn’t change their ancestry (some are of German, Italian, Russian, African, Chinese ancestry...).
Ancestry can only be determined scientifically by DNA analysis. My sister discovered she has ancestors from Mali, Senega... of course!! The river Niger flows through those nations before it passes the shores of my village which sits on the West Bank of the Niger net Asaba.

Bottom line, you cannot teach a man how to write with his left hand in old age.
The real issue is why so many Igbo speaking people reject the idea they’re Igbo. (Like some Egyptians in an interview I watched - who can’t understand why they’re considered Africans at all!).
Let’s have an academic discussion why!
We may learn valuable lessons.
��‍♂️�
Good morning.

1 Like

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by gidgiddy: 10:13pm On Nov 08, 2022
jerseyboy:

Lol

Do you know the meaning of "Asaba" or how that name came about?

Obi Chike Edozien has told you all in 2011 on Asaba peoples official website that he is a proud Igbo man. No Asaba man has ever denied being Igbo to this day

https://asaba.com/asagba-of-asaba-i-am-a-proud-igbo-son/
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Orukomeno: 10:14pm On Nov 08, 2022
Louder we are not just happy we are proud.God bless every tribe in SS
Owoino:
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by RestructureNig1: 10:20pm On Nov 08, 2022
Orukomeno:
grin ;Dba your papa I dey insult richest in Africa my foot .Werey compare yourself with your fellow Majority Yoruba and stop rubbing shoulder with Minority tribe.Im proudly Urhobo from Delta state and we don't go too other people region and be looking for egae we don't want.The Nigerian government created or the minorities rejected you guys plan to enslave them ?? stupid land grabbing Osu no difference between you guys and Fulani.At least learn from Yoruba they don't go around claiming the mid Western State

You don't make sense, if you're smart you should know your urhobo territory in Nigeria and know that the whole South South don't belong to you, uhobo map should be on your head if at all you're proud of your land, you're a minority but trying to steal land from major tribe.
Yoruba land was not divided like Igbo land after the war so I wonder why you keep mentioning them.
I know the boundary of Igboland and I don't let the artificial creation of states and religions to confuse me, Igboland is beyond South East. That's a fact you must respect.

Here is a map of Igboland in Nigeria.

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by mrksquare: 10:23pm On Nov 08, 2022
Samyj247:

He wrote;

Did the South South fared any better when some parts were under the Eastern government? If the Eastern government had treated the people of the South South well they wouldn't have pitch tent with the Nigerian government to fight the so-called, pointless and egoistical Biafra war.

Saw an old documents of the scholarships that were allocated during the Eastern government in Enugu and it now dawned on me why our forebears in Rivers state were disenchanted with the whole Eastern government arrangement. My state of Rivers state was only allocated a miserly number in insignificant courses like liberary science. Whereas the good courses like medicine, law, accountancy and engineering was reserved for the igbos.

Secondly, under the guise of Eastern government all the choice area in Rivers state was appropriated by the Igbo elites. Beyond that the Eastern government tactically changed the nomenclature of streets in Port Harcourt to reflect Igbo names.

2 Likes

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by RestructureNig1: 10:29pm On Nov 08, 2022
Owoino:

I'm a Niger Deltan too, mention your tribe if you're proud of it
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by RestructureNig1: 10:30pm On Nov 08, 2022
jerseyboy:

Post your evidence where Asaba people denied being Igbo
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by RestructureNig1: 10:35pm On Nov 08, 2022
Orukomeno:
Louder we are not just happy we are proud.God bless every tribe in SS

Are you denying that Igbo land is not extended to South South and Delta Igbo don't exist?
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 08, 2022
gidgiddy:

ANTHROPOLOGY IS CLEAR. ON THE IBO SIDE OF THE NIGER RIVER THEY EAT HUMAN BEINGS. ON THE ASABA SIDE THEY DO NOT EAT PEOPLE. IN ANTHROPLOLOGY THIS IS BIG DEAL. AT THE MINIMAL ASABA PEOPLE HAVE DIVERSE HERRITAGE BUT CAN'T BE CALLED IBO.

1 Share

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Orukomeno: 10:40pm On Nov 08, 2022
They were not divided the minorities refused to enslave by you guys after what Ojuwku did to them .Okoro from South East is dictating for a South Southerner.Be like say una dey expose una sef small small.
RestructureNig1:

You don't make sense, if you're smart you should know your urhobo territory in Nigeria and know that the whole South South don't belong to you, uhobo map you be on your head if at all you're proud of your land, you're a minority but trying to steal land from major tribe.
Yoruba land was not divided like Igbo land after the war so I wonder why you keep mentioning them.
I know the boundary of Igboland and I don't let the artificial creation of states and religions to confuse me, Igboland is beyond South East. That's a fact you must respect.

Here is a map of Igboland in Nigeria.
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Orukomeno: 10:45pm On Nov 08, 2022
Lol you even said Delta Igbo grin they are igbi speaking SS and they are not complaining .All those small tribes with different cultures, dressing and languages have come together and live in peace.We are not complaining .Why are you guys complaining on our behalf.Mind you my mum is from Asaba .The day you call her Igbo without adding Delta she fit kill you
RestructureNig1:

Are you denying that Igbo land is not extended to South South and Delta Igbo don't exist?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 08, 2022
RestructureNig1:

Post your evidence where Asaba people denied being Igbo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-imacmF4W88

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ahmad Salihijo Ahmad, Delivering Rural Electrification Across Nigeria - ARECON / Tinubu, Acn Pick Akeredolu for Ondo Guber Race / Fashola Hands Over Fifth 24-hour Primary Health Care Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.