Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Update : I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I Am Not In Good Terms With Gf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update : I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I Am Not In Good Terms With Gf (301 Views)

I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf / Man Clash With GF As She Saved Another Man's Number As My Love & His As Big Head / Angry Boyfriend Releases Chat Of An Artiste With GF After Sending His Joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Update : I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I Am Not In Good Terms With Gf by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 15, 2022
In reference to this post, ( https://www.nairaland.com/7281746/always-financial-problem-anytime-not) , I have to use the soft landing style , I won’t shout oo, I will join the scum among men gang, I will get married to a virgin while I pretend we re still dating, Enjoy free v and gradually leave the past and let the door lock forever. You women think men re fools, You go around fucking niggas and block niggas to post niggas, That same nigga is block by someone else to Bleep someone else, it continues so far you still surround yourself with idiots. Life .. Unfortunately some men re silent they know the next step to take, I will never keep a semen specimen, Never, She will find her husband by God grace, Unfortunately not me , I pray she find someone better than me, Thank you all for contributing.
Note : There re good women out there and kudos to you , Keep making your gender proud. You will be a best mother to your kids and you will train a child with good moral and ethics, It’s obvious only good seeds produce good fruits. Thanks
Re: Update : I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I Am Not In Good Terms With Gf by Jeon(f): 10:58pm On Aug 15, 2022
Mtchwee
your life!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Does Sex Really Help Relieve Migraine? / How I Finally Got Into A Relationship / Damn She's Sucking It So Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.