Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf (2251 Views)

Update : I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I Am Not In Good Terms With Gf / I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her / Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf by Nobody: 5:37am On Aug 15, 2022
Pls everyone, I am educated, not superstitious and I don’t think I will ever be. I observed something in my life and I don’t understand what’s going on, Am in a very tight corner. My gf is doing some sneaky things lately and I truly want to leave her for good so she can go do whatever she want , I don’t believe she’s doing anything to affect me but I think somehow there’s a psychological connection, The same thing magician’s use in manipulation. The issue here is anytime I tried parting ways with her things will start going down that I will have no choice than to beg her again by myself, Pls what’s happening here, There’s no way I can be manly on empty stomach, I truly want to leave her for good , how will a lady be going to hotel with her friends if not for something unGodly. Don't forget, bullshit works well with manipulation, I don’t see why I should be with this type of person, But pls this issue of things going down when ever I try to pull out is what I don’t understand, Someone should enlighten me pls. Theory will become a law if it stays unchanged, I need to act fast, I need a strategy that will make me alright while everything is processed.
Pls don’t advise I should ask her what she’s there for. Brothers and Sisters crazy things re really happening , Something that can’t be explained at all, Far above human intelligence, It’s happening, I am a living witness. My question is pls how can I handle this issue of things going bad whenever I make up my mind to leave, I am even thinking of the soft pedal style, I will overlook the bullshit and move on without her knowing , Before she realize anything I will be connected to someone else already because I believe it’s just a mere connection , What did you think pls.

2 Likes

Re: I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf by Reminderz: 5:40am On Aug 15, 2022
omooo this one weak me ooo...
have you guys already been intimate? if yes... mehn, you fit don Bleep mami water girl ooo... not kidding... no be every pussy you see or every girl you see you go Bleep, and also it might also be your mind playing tricks on you ..

try staying away from her for like one month and see what happens.. do not call or contact her during this period and face your business... block her... block her... and see what happens...

anyways, never forget this saying... Sora fun obirin, olohun awa pelueee ooo.. this same thing happened to one of my family members, he's always in the habit of lying to girls about getting married to them only to dump them later... the guy life never straight to this day... still stagnant and has never left the condition he is... he just keep getting worse... nor be every pussy dem dey fvck bro... don't ruin your life.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf by AyomideOG01: 5:45am On Aug 15, 2022
You need to work on your emotional maturity bros. No allow any woman matter distract you from your hustle. I don't know how old you are but I assure you that gf psychological drama shouldn't come between you and husting hard.

Modified: bro forget the idea of your gf bn diabolical or not. Hustle, hustle and hustle hard. My ex-gf told me one time how she has been writing my name on any sanitary pads she has been using and assuring me how unfortunate I will become but man is now even balling harder. I don't buy into superstition. Hustle hard and pray harder and again stop bn too emotional on women matter to avoid losing focus

3 Likes

Re: I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 5:46am On Aug 15, 2022
Why are you having financial problem anytime u feel like pulling up? tell us, is she your source of living? because me myself i dont understand ooo, talkless of telling you what to do.

1 Like

Re: I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf by Nobody: 5:47am On Aug 15, 2022
AyomideOG01:
You need to work on your emotional maturity bros. No allow any woman matter distract you from your hustle. I don't know how old you are but I assure you that gf psychological drama shouldn't come between you and husting hard
I understand, I pulled this stunts almost four times now , Bro believe me it’s the same result , no matter what I do during that time , it will look like am not expert
Re: I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf by Nobody: 5:49am On Aug 15, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Why are you having financial problem anytime u feel like pulling up? tell us, is she your source of living? because me myself i dont understand ooo, talkless of telling you what to do.
All expectations or any thing that will bring in money will hang , at some point I have to beg her and asked her what’s going on , she said she can’t explain too, thou she doesn’t know all this is happening to me , I ask her with style but she said she can’t explain how it happens also
Re: I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf by Nobody: 5:51am On Aug 15, 2022
Reminderz:
omooo this one weak me ooo...
have you guys already been intimate? if yes... mehn, you fit don Bleep mami water girl ooo... not kidding... no be every pussy you see or every girl you see you go Bleep, and also it might also be your mind playing tricks on you ..

try staying away from her for like one month and see what happens.. do not call or contact her during this period and face your business... block her... block her... and see what happens...

anyways, never forget this saying... Sora fun obirin, olohun awa pelueee ooo.. this same thing happened to one of my family members, he's always in the habit of lying to girls about getting married to them only to dump them later... the guy life never straight to this day... still stagnant and has never left the condition he is... he just keep getting worse... nor be every pussy dem dey Bleep bro... don't ruin your life.
I am thinking of marrying her and marry someone else in another country , i don’t want to suffer at all, Bro hard times Re real
Re: I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf by advanceDNA: 5:52am On Aug 15, 2022
Onetimeuser:
Pls everyone, Am in a very tight corner , My gf is doing some sneaky things lately and I truly want to leave her for good so she can go do whatever she want , The issue here is anytime I tried parting ways with her things will start going down that I will have no choice than to beg her again by myself, Pls what’s happening here, There’s no way I can be manly on empty stomach, I truly want to leave her for good , how will a lady be going to hotel with her friends if not for something unGodly, Don't forget, bullshit works well with manipulation, I don’t see why I should be with this type of person, But pls this issue of things going down when ever I try to pull out is what I don’t understand, Someone should enlighten me pls.
Pls don’t advise I should ask what she’s went there to do , My question is pls how can I handle this issue of things going bad whenever I make up my mind to leave . Thank you

Oga double your hustle....u sound religious..so if you belive in God that means you should know God ddnt create your source of survival to be dependent on one olosho....
the economy is tight now...create other streams of income...if na food stuff you dey sell...add POS and apartment agent work.....

Also...dey try to do good...sacrificial giving to widows, orphans...to your community.. .sow into the universe....the universe has a way of bringing it back to your in folds ....its a simple yet real principle of "give and you shall receive"
Re: I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf by Reminderz: 5:52am On Aug 15, 2022
Onetimeuser:

All expectations or any thing that will bring in money will hang , at a time I have to beg her and asked her what’s going on , she said she can’t explain too, thou she doesn’t know all this is happening to me , I ask her with style but she said she can’t explain how it happens also
why are you asking her if she's the source of your problems? even if she is, do you expect her to tell you?? you asking her will even make her know that you're afraid and she will be able to manipulate you even further... you've literally let her know that she holds your life in her hands and can twist it anyhow she wants... it will even make it easy for her to use you the more and continue misbehaving.. do not let her emotionally blackmail you... like I said also, it might be just your mind pulling tricks on you... block her, avoid contact with her for a while, don't beg and see what happens...

if a woman can sense weakness from you, she will continue to exploit that weakness untill you breakdown or have sense... she will continue to suck your soul out emotionally and physically due to that weakness.. if you don't straighten up, she will leave you when she's done with you when she has nothing else to suck out from you.

face your business...

4 Likes

Re: I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf by Reminderz: 5:55am On Aug 15, 2022
Onetimeuser:

I am thinking of marrying her and marry someone else in another country , i don’t want to suffer at all, Bro hard times Re real
you're thinking of marrying someone who you don't even know and what she does or capable of doing? you might think you know her but you don't!

better don't let your emotions and your attachment to her block your mind from seeing things the way it should be... you need to wake up
Re: I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf by jogsman01(m): 5:56am On Aug 15, 2022
Let's call pastor righteousness. He can recommend the MFM branch you can go for deliverance.

On a lighter note, have you ever caught her cheating? Or you never loved her
Re: I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf by Nobody: 6:02am On Aug 15, 2022
jogsman01:
Let's call pastor righteousness. He can recommend the MFM branch you can go for deliverance.

On a lighter note, have you ever caught her cheating? Or you never loved her
Lol , So it’s until i see her cheating with my eyes? That girl want too go on street and I need to let her go, I just want to leave the crap as a whole , I need a way of solving this things going down mess first and use the fastest gear.
Re: I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf by duduade: 6:02am On Aug 15, 2022
Spiritual cleansing is what you need

Walk up to her and tell her to release you from the spiritual bondage

Watch her reaction
Re: I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf by Nobody: 6:06am On Aug 15, 2022
advanceDNA:

Oga double your hustle....u sound religious..so if you belive in God that means you should know God ddnt create your source of survival to be dependent on one olosho....
the economy is tight now...create other streams of income...if na food stuff you dey sell...add POS and apartment agent work.....

Also...dey try to do good...sacrificial giving to widows, orphans...to your community.. .sow into the universe....the universe has a way of bringing it back to your in folds ....its a simple yet real principle of "give and you shall receive"
Bro I am thinking of just leaving totally and just suffer if I will, And one day I will pickup again, Am totally tired.
Re: I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 15, 2022
duduade:
Spiritual cleansing is what you need

Walk up to her and tell her to release you from the spiritual bondage

Watch her reaction
Am educated, I can’t do that sorry, It’s what I observed , That doesn’t mean I am superstitious, This is observation.
Re: I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf by raphroye: 6:12am On Aug 15, 2022
Onetimeuser:
Pls everyone, Am in a very tight corner , My gf is doing some sneaky things lately and I truly want to leave her for good so she can go do whatever she want , The issue here is anytime I tried parting ways with her things will start going down that I will have no choice than to beg her again by myself, Pls what’s happening here, There’s no way I can be manly on empty stomach, I truly want to leave her for good , how will a lady be going to hotel with her friends if not for something unGodly, Don't forget, bullshit works well with manipulation, I don’t see why I should be with this type of person, But pls this issue of things going down when ever I try to pull out is what I don’t understand, Someone should enlighten me pls.
Pls don’t advise I should ask her what she’s there for, Brothers and Sisters crazy things re really happening , Something that can’t be explained at all, Far above human intelligence, It’s happening, I am a living witness, My question is pls how can I handle this issue of things going bad whenever I make up my mind to leave . Thank you
It's two ways, it's either her spirit is bringing you Goodluck, or she's possessed and using her demon to bring you down.. Either way, you'll have to let the relationship die a natural cause. Don't try to fight with her, just let you guys slowly grow apart. No fight with her o

1 Like

Re: I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf by advanceDNA: 6:16am On Aug 15, 2022
Onetimeuser:

Bro I am thinking of just leaving totally and just suffer if I will, And one day I will pickup again, Am totally tired.

If she dey cheat...of course u should leave her..
Thats what im saying before....that your success is not dependent on any particular woman staying in your life....u will pick up naa that one na sure banker...
Re: I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf by godofuck231: 6:20am On Aug 15, 2022
Onetimeuser:

you don jam . Ogbanje Promax ,not for the weak spiritually, you must be highborn and hold powers from birth or na houseboy you go be, 8f she loves you ,then you are lucky, buy her real gold jewelries and plead , always buy her things with bright colors, give her money ,even if its your last , that of she loves you with all her heart o,obey remember me when you buy boeing gulf stream jet

Re: I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf by loosecanon50(m): 6:22am On Aug 15, 2022
Bro, you fit don nyansh mamiwater. But then, some of those mamiwater dey bring good luck. You're a man though...god created you first and you're meant to dominate the earth. So even if there's anything diabolical going on, it can be undone. You just need to pray and hustle hard.

If there's anything tied to her, it's just your emotions. Double your hustle and never relent. Never let woman's drama make you lose focus in life because once you kpai (God forbid), she'll hop onto the next dick.

It's just an advice, no one knows it all. Just do what you feel is best for you.
Re: I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 15, 2022
Hopeba:
Oga there are some ladies with very good fortune.. anytime you guys have sex.. or she's around u,,it either you receive an alert from someone..I have experienced it. But don't tell her.
Just b treating her well. Don't mind those up there saying it superstitions.. things are happening in This world.. some people are just created special.. but if you guys have decided to stop playing games and she's cheating on you... just codedly keep fucking her till you get married..
You understand me well, With her I will promise anything upfront because I know it will surely click but once there’s problem things will start slowing down within 24 hours oo. Forget alpha male stuff , I have to beg her, I block women on steady , my tolerance for nonsense is zero , This particular one hooked me on the neck.
Re: I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 15, 2022
Onetimeuser:

You understand me well, With her I will promise anything upfront because I know it will surely click but once there’s problem things will start slowing down within 24 hours oo. Forget alpha male stuff , I have to beg her, I block women on steady , my tolerance for nonsense is zero , This particular one hooked me on the neck.
talk to her and tell her what you don't like about her,,so even if she decides not to change.. it won't be ur fault for leaving her.. even her spirit would defend you. She's a very kind of special girl and most times girls like that don't stay in one place.. i have not seen mine for Weeks now, but once she shows up.. even if it 4k.. someone would just call and gift me.. they are like that
Re: I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 15, 2022
Hopeba:
talk to her and tell her what you don't like about her,,so even if she decides not to change.. it won't be ur fault for leaving her.. even her spirit would defend you. She's a very kind of special girl and most times girls like that don't stay in one place.. i have not seen mine for Weeks now, but once she shows up.. even if it 4k.. someone would just call and gift me.. they are like that
That “ can’t stay in one place” is the reason I can never stay also

1 Like

Re: I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 15, 2022
loosecanon50:
Bro, you fit don nyansh mamiwater. But then, you're a man...god created you first and you're meant to dominate the earth. So even if there's anything diabolical going on, it can be undone. You just need to pray and hustle hard.

If there's anything tied to her, it's just your emotions. Double your hustle and never relent. Never let woman's drama make you lose focus in life because once you kpai (God forbid), she'll hop onto the next dick.
Abi ehn, See me see problem oo
Re: I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 15, 2022
Onetimeuser:

That “ can’t stay in one place” is the reason I can never stay also
tell her kindly..in a manner it won't cause issues
Re: I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf by Epinigirls: 6:43am On Aug 15, 2022
Onetimeuser:
Pls everyone, I am educated, not superstitious and I don’t think I will ever be. I observed something in my life and I don’t understand what’s going on, Am in a very tight corner. My gf is doing some sneaky things lately and I truly want to leave her for good so she can go do whatever she want , I don’t believe she’s doing anything to affect me but I think somehow there’s a psychological connection, The same thing magician’s use in manipulation. The issue here is anytime I tried parting ways with her things will start going down that I will have no choice than to beg her again by myself, Pls what’s happening here, There’s no way I can be manly on empty stomach, I truly want to leave her for good , how will a lady be going to hotel with her friends if not for something unGodly. Don't forget, bullshit works well with manipulation, I don’t see why I should be with this type of person, But pls this issue of things going down when ever I try to pull out is what I don’t understand, Someone should enlighten me pls.
Pls don’t advise I should ask her what she’s there for. Brothers and Sisters crazy things re really happening , Something that can’t be explained at all, Far above human intelligence, It’s happening, I am a living witness. My question is pls how can I handle this issue of things going bad whenever I make up my mind to leave . Thank you

You're asking for explanation

At the same time saying it can't be explained

Break up with the shitty girl, allow the worst to happen, bet me, you won't die, you'll definitely bounce back, that's if you actually hit the floor when you finally break up
Re: I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf by VeryWickedMan: 7:02am On Aug 15, 2022
Your ticket cut yesterday you don turn am to "things are not moving well for me".

Re: I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf by Prec1ous(m): 7:03am On Aug 15, 2022
Stop promising women marriage just because you want to sleep with them. When you make promises, it is stamped on heaven and earth.

Be straightforward and tell exactly what you want. No spirit can hold your life based off things you did not commit to.

Be wise.
Re: I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf by Carcholce: 7:11am On Aug 15, 2022
Hopeba:

You are already a dead man! I pity you. Your own spirit nor fit provide 4K for you?
Re: I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 15, 2022
Carcholce:

You are already a dead man! I pity you. Your own spirit nor fit provide 4K for you?
you are fool,, how much are you earning per month.. if not for the internet fraud u are into. So I should State the exact amount I normally have when she's around..I can employ and feed your family for 50 yrs.. don't just talk to people anyhow because it a faceless forum.. I can track you.
Re: I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf by duduade: 7:23am On Aug 15, 2022
Onetimeuser:

Am educated, I can’t do that sorry, It’s what I observed , That doesn’t mean I am superstitious, This is observation.

So why are you running upandan kitikata

Abegi
Re: I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf by Carcholce: 7:26am On Aug 15, 2022
Hopeba:
you are fool,, how much are you earning per month.. if not for the internet fraud u are into. So I should State the exact amount I normally have when she's around..I can employ and feed your family for 50 yrs.. don't just talk to people anyhow because it a faceless forum.. I can track you.

Hahaha!! Your father!! You are very silly for such accusations. Your worthless spirit that is relying on women to survive is what you are using to threaten me? If you don’t track and and fish me out, your father again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Females Always The Sex Workers / Why Do Exes Keep Picture Of Their Exes Is Extremely Wrong / My Wife Always Makes Me Laugh.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.