Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

My Police Girlfriend Came To My House To Arrest Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Police Girlfriend Came To My House To Arrest Me (1177 Views)

My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story / Girlfriend Came Back After Dumping Her Boyfriend Cos He Lost His Job / "Arrest Me" Nigerian Men Beg As Baby-faced Female Police Nicknamed 'baby Cop' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Police Girlfriend Came To My House To Arrest Me by balmingilead: 9:30pm On Aug 15, 2022
I have a girlfriend who is a police officer. When she misses me, she just come to my house in uniform and arrest me in presence of my wife and take me to her home till the next day.

Then she bring me back and tell my wife “we are not done with investigations yet. I shall pick him up anytime we want more from him“

And my innocent wife will always say: 'madam officer, God bless you for handling my husband's case with care I will make sure he is always available anytime you need him''. ��

We wish you good health from Balm in Gilead Natural therapy center. The home of solution to all kinds of disease.

Contact DR Evans Edionwe to get FREE consultation -
+2348055515629
+2348034875234
+2348050505666

1 Like

Re: My Police Girlfriend Came To My House To Arrest Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
I am a criminal, tell your babe to come arrest me too.... i will confess to her, lol!
Re: My Police Girlfriend Came To My House To Arrest Me by meobizy(f): 8:05am On Aug 16, 2022
Pointless made up story.

(1) (Reply)

Northern Dating Vs Southern Dating In Nigeria / $#xtape Uploaded At Babcock University Site Portal / Have You Noticed That People Stop Being Ugly When They Become Your Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.