Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI (10788 Views)

Philip House International / The Adekunle Fajuyi Memorial Park In Ado Ekiti / Fallen Bridge At Ureje Poly Road In Ado-Ekiti. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI by Prettyqqueen: 10:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
iyapont:
you going to Canada or Australia?
Canada
Re: Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI by iyapont: 10:40pm On Sep 16, 2022
Prettyqqueen:

Canada
and you believe its real?
Re: Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI by iyapont: 10:40pm On Sep 16, 2022
Prettyqqueen:

Canada
And you believe its real?
Re: Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI by Prettyqqueen: 10:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
iyapont:
and you believe its real?

It doesn’t matter what I believe, I threw the question at Brightnziz , I’m sure he has a better reply than this thanks for your concern ��
Re: Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI by iyapont: 11:46pm On Sep 16, 2022
Prettyqqueen:

It doesn’t matter what I believe, I threw the question at Brightnziz , I’m sure he has a better reply than this thanks for your concern ��
ok
Re: Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI by Damtos0903361: 8:50am On Sep 24, 2022
Well, those that have said they got their form or applied April, Philip house international just started Selling it their forms July possibly ending when Australia form closed so may be they didn’t purchase or process their own Canada Visa at Philip house international
Re: Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI by Damtos0903361: 8:55am On Sep 24, 2022
Canada forms started July so those who said they applied April are not from Philip house international let us be hopeful till next month to knowAuthencity of the something
Re: Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI by justwise(m): 12:03pm On Sep 24, 2022
Brightnziz:
Good day house, as regards Philip house international in Ado Ekiti, I would say I am one of the applicant my wife being the principal applicant.We all try this as a 50/50 game which most people do as a result of the situation in this country. My wife is a nurse she got her job pool this week and interview /biometric appointment with the Canadian embassy already.

No its not 50/50 game, you have ZERO chance of getting a visa through those criminals, count your money and time wasted.

This is a scam

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI by iyapont: 8:34am On Sep 25, 2022
justwise:

No its not 50/50 game, you have ZERO chance of getting a visa through those criminals, count your money and time wasted.

This is a scam
They will never learn

1 Like

Re: Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI by Saket1234: 2:15pm On Sep 25, 2022
I have got my interview and biometric date I think it will start on 24th November
Re: Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI by Warriorprince(m): 3:49pm On Sep 25, 2022
justwise:

This is a scam

I have being to there office to make enquiry........but alot of things doesn't join.

People who refer me there told me they are leaving Nov, how do you know your departure date without Visa?

You can't pay them through bank transfer* red flag.

They told you they are going to get you job according to your qualifications, i.e if you are a doctor you will work in Canada as a doctor* red flag

There repayment policy, you will be repaying them here in Nigeria* red flag

I was told if I apply this week, I will leave Nigeria by December* red flag.

I asked how many years Visa, they said they didn't know yet, am I am going Dec* red flag

E.T.C

If you see their office and the kind traffic there, you will be like let me rush go bring and pay for all my ancestors at once. All na scam

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI by iyapont: 5:33pm On Sep 25, 2022
Saket1234:
I have got my interview and biometric date I think it will start on 24th November
just like that? This is pure scam sis
Re: Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI by Saket1234: 7:59pm On Sep 25, 2022
Why deleting my post here

1 Like

Re: Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI by blank(f): 6:38am On Sep 26, 2022
Brightnziz:
Good day house, as regards Philip house international in Ado Ekiti, I would say I am one of the applicant my wife being the principal applicant. We all try this as a 50/50 game which most people do as a result of the situation in this country. My wife is a nurse she got her job pool this week and interview /biometric appointment with the Canadian embassy already.

If your wife is a nurse, it's more important she doesn't submit any application through a scammer else she may never relocate. My cousin had an issue, a green card submission when she was much younger was made by a scammer agent with false info. When she got a job in the US and applied for a legitimate visa, she was given a ban and also lost the job.

3 Likes

Re: Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI by justwise(m): 6:55am On Sep 26, 2022
Warriorprince:

I have being to there office to make enquiry........but alot of things doesn't join.

People who refer me there told me they are leaving Nov, how do you know your departure date without Visa?

They told you they are going to get you job according to your qualifications, i.e if you are a doctor you will work in Canada as a doctor* red flag

I asked how many years Visa, they said they didn't know yet, am I am going Dec* red flag

E.T.C

If you see their office and the kind traffic there, you will be like let me rush go bring and pay for all my ancestors at once. All na scam

You mean like this one here https://www.nairaland.com/706047/crystal-service-immigration-scam/23

People you see there are actually victims waiting in national stadium in Lagos for their flight to Canada...lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI by Prettyqqueen: 6:07pm On Sep 26, 2022
Saket1234:

You think it will start? Like you are not even sure
Cut the crap boss
Re: Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:15pm On Sep 26, 2022
blank:

If your wife is a nurse, it's more important she doesn't submit any application through a scammer else she may never relocate. My cousin had an issue, a green card submission when she was much younger was made by a scammer agent with false info. When she got a job in the US and applied for a legitimate visa, she was given a ban and also lost the job.

What you described is common when dealing with agents. Even though the person re-tries after a rejection using legitimate information, the legitimate information will conflict with the false info that the scammer agent previously submitted, often resulting in a ban.
I wouldn’t recommend that any person trust their information with an agent.

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI by MummyVee: 7:17am On Sep 27, 2022
Pls people need to be warned
They are really fooling them

Chai

Let’s try as much as possible to enlighten them

1 Like

Re: Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI by dobnina(f): 8:19am On Sep 27, 2022
People don't learn from past experience.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI by iyapont: 9:56pm On Oct 05, 2022
MummyVee:
Pls people need to be warned
They are really fooling them

Chai

Let’s try as much as possible to enlighten them
Most of them are aggressive, they don't want to learn
Re: Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI by mankan2k7(m): 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2022
Has anyone going to Australia received any visa yet or any information about their traveling
Re: Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI by mankan2k7(m): 9:35pm On Oct 07, 2022
Warriorprince:

E.T.C

Has anyone going to Australia received any visa yet or any information about their traveling
Re: Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI by MummyVee: 7:39am On Oct 08, 2022
iyapont:
Most of them are aggressive, they don't want to learn
hmmmm
Re: Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI by iyapont: 8:47am On Oct 08, 2022
mankan2k7:

Travelling kee? They have scammed them grin grin
Re: Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI by Damtos0903361: 5:05pm On Oct 15, 2022
This group is quite oooooo, hope no problem? Where are those that are criticising? The problem they have is they are not matured enough in giving advice
Re: Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI by Kaobi21: 6:50am On Oct 17, 2022
Please I am new heat and I am planning to go to Australia next year, please what are the steps to carry ?
Re: Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI by ednut1(m): 7:58am On Oct 17, 2022
These people no dey hear word
Re: Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI by iyapont: 12:59pm On Oct 17, 2022
Damtos0903361:
This group is quite oooooo, hope no problem? Where are those that are criticising? The problem they have is they are not matured enough in giving advice
Be deceiving yourself undecided bloody scammers
Re: Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI by justwise(m): 1:25pm On Oct 17, 2022
Damtos0903361:

I will not going to allow you to keep promoting this scam here, get another ID and we will see how it goes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI by addiegold: 7:28am On Oct 20, 2022
Breaking News! They have been scammed. Officially confirmed. Staffs are arrested.

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI by addiegold: 7:31am On Oct 20, 2022
You need not bother to tell them anymore. It has happened already, they'll start crying now.

justwise:

I will not going to allow you to keep promoting this scam here, get another ID and we will see how it goes

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Think Twice Before Relocating To Nigeria O / Help!!! US Embassy Says My Application Will Undergo Further Admin Processing / ‘abuja-kaduna Train Service Generates N100m Monthly’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.