Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI (10787 Views)

Philip House International / The Adekunle Fajuyi Memorial Park In Ado Ekiti / Fallen Bridge At Ureje Poly Road In Ado-Ekiti. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI by justwise(m): 8:48am On Oct 20, 2022
addiegold:
Breaking News! They have been scammed. Officially confirmed. Staffs are arrested.

lol.. who called the police?
Re: Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI by iyapont: 8:55pm On Oct 20, 2022
addiegold:
Breaking News! They have been scammed. Officially confirmed. Staffs are arrested.
Make sense like that, they scammed people millions of naira, where can I see the news?
Re: Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI by Height2: 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2022
It's true, I heard some staffs arrested
Re: Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI by ednut1(m): 5:43pm On Oct 21, 2022
Normal level. People paid in cash how do you prove you paid
Re: Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI by iyapont: 3:54pm On Oct 22, 2022
Height2:
It's true, I heard some staffs arrested
They should arrest all of them

1 Like

Re: Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI by Olafabulouz: 6:07pm On Oct 25, 2022
Brightnziz:
Good day house, as regards Philip house international in Ado Ekiti, I would say I am one of the applicant my wife being the principal applicant. We all try this as a 50/50 game which most people do as a result of the situation in this country. My wife is a nurse she got her job pool this week and interview /biometric appointment with the Canadian embassy already.

Can I contact you pls? If yes, kindly drop your email address
Re: Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI by Warriorprince(m): 2:56pm On Oct 26, 2022
addiegold:
You need not bother to tell them anymore. It has happened already, they'll start crying now.

Imagine over 6000 registered for this scam.

They also promise to give loan to people....thousands of people registered for that too. Any amount you want to take you pay 2% upfront, only for them to default on issuing the loan......this scam will produce nothing less than 1billion.

Some staff arrested, some escaped.

Damtos0903361, you are among the excapee.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI by iyapont: 1:34pm On Oct 27, 2022
Warriorprince:

Imagine over 6000 registered for this scam.

They also promise to give loan to people....thousands of people registered for that too. Any amount you want to take you pay 2% upfront, only for them to default on issuing the loan......this scam will produce nothing less than 1billion.

Some staff arrested, some escaped.

Damtos0903361, you are among the excapee.
And I warned my friend ooo, he didn't listen, I opened this thread coz of him, hope they have arrested that short manager too, undecided my friend has been calling his number, and it was switched off grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI by iyapont: 1:36pm On Oct 27, 2022
Admin should push this page to front page pls
Re: Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI by Height2: 3:21pm On Oct 27, 2022
A friend of mine was a victim. I told him he has been scammed and he didn't even believe that, he was defending this people by saying there are real that it's other agent making enviness of them. I don leave the mumu guy. They air a programme on radio about this guy's on Monday and seems they will complete it next week Monday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI by iyapont: 4:54pm On Oct 27, 2022
Height2:
A friend of mine was a victim. I told him he has been scammed and he didn't even believe that, he was defending this people by saying there are real that it's other agent making enviness of them. I don leave the mumu guy. They air a programme on radio about this guy's on Monday and seems they will complete it next week Monday.
What radio station amd time?
Re: Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI by Height2: 8:08am On Oct 28, 2022
iyapont:
What radio station amd time?

89.9fm. It was around 7:30 I got the programme aired. Monday
Re: Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI by iyapont: 7:46pm On Oct 28, 2022
Height2:

89.9fm. It was around 7:30 I got the programme aired. Monday
Thanks bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI by skinglowessence: 4:23pm On Oct 29, 2022
This is serious! I am a victim too. Can you imagine that the agent I gave money for travelling processing was actually registering people on that scheme. Until now that we got to know that he collected a huge sum from us for this scam. Agents in Nigeria are not reliable at all and this is an eye opener for most of us that wanted to japa but we are too lazy to research and join reasonable groups online such as nairaland. It's well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI by iyapont: 9:05pm On Nov 04, 2022
skinglowessence:
This is serious! I am a victim too. Can you imagine that the agent I gave money for travelling processing was actually registering people on that scheme. Until now that we got to know that he collected a huge sum from us for this scam. Agents in Nigeria are not reliable at all and this is an eye opener for most of us that wanted to japa but we are too lazy to research and join reasonable groups online such as nairaland. It's well.
I heard people are going to the police station to write a statement, I don't know how true sha
Re: Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI by temmytee2540: 6:21am On Nov 06, 2022
Can someone in Ado Ekiti shed more light on this issue, why they were arrested? Someone said the government is witch-hunting them that they should stop the processing till after election. Is this even true?
Re: Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI by temmytee2540: 6:24am On Nov 06, 2022
Please, if you are a victim, kindly lemme know the steps people are taking to get their money back. I've someone who is also a victim. Thanks.
Re: Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI by temmytee2540: 6:49am On Nov 06, 2022
iyapont:
And I warned my friend ooo, he didn't listen, I opened this thread coz of him, hope they have arrested that short manager too, undecided my friend has been calling his number, and it was switched off grin grin
Does your friend stay in Ado Ekiti? What are the steps your friend is taking to get his money back?
Re: Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI by Warriorprince(m): 8:18am On Nov 08, 2022
temmytee2540:
Can someone in Ado Ekiti shed more light on this issue, why they were arrested? Someone said the government is witch-hunting them that they should stop the processing till after election. Is this even true?

Yes, the process will start after election. The government has instructed that no Visa should be issued till after election so enough people can vote. So anyone planning of making massive visa for people will be gun down or arrested.

cool shocked

1 Like

Re: Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI by iyapont: 9:58am On Nov 08, 2022
Warriorprince:

Yes, the process will start after election. The government has instructed that no Visa should be issued till after election so enough people can vote. So anyone planning of making massive visa for people will be gun down or arrested.

cool shocked
Is this playing? grin grin cheesy

Re: Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI by Farmerval14: 5:21am On Nov 10, 2022
Please what's the update concerning the refund
Re: Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI by donbabchizy(m): 11:50am On Nov 10, 2022
This one na format to give the scammed people hope!!

Warriorprince:

cool shocked

Re: Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI by Mayegun247: 7:28am On Nov 11, 2022
Please who has genuine information about Philip House international.online case in court please �
Re: Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI by Mayegun247: 7:29am On Nov 11, 2022
Please someone should reply me please
Re: Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI by HonorableT1: 1:19pm On Nov 29, 2022
I'm one of the Applicants. I'm a victim as well.
I even got job placement through Canada job Pool.
Re: Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI by doggedfighter(f): 7:30pm On Nov 29, 2022
HonorableT1:

Hahahahahaha

Na wa for you people !
Re: Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI by iyapont: 8:06pm On Nov 29, 2022
HonorableT1:
Lol grin grin grin una eyes don open
Re: Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI by yemfem2001: 10:23am On Dec 22, 2022
Mayegun247:
Please who has genuine information about Philip House international.online case in court please �
Good morning house, what I heard was that some people (supposed to be other traveling agents with law enforcement agents) came to raid their office in Ado Ekiti and got their managers arrested for charging such ridiculous amount for traveling to Australia and Canada. Later I heard that the case had been charged to court. I also learnt that their office is under lock and key.
In case anyone has further information please do not esitate to pass it across. Thanks
Re: Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI by Mayegun247: 7:47pm On Dec 31, 2022
Please Any better information about Philip house international.online ado ekiti please

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Think Twice Before Relocating To Nigeria O / Help!!! US Embassy Says My Application Will Undergo Further Admin Processing / ‘abuja-kaduna Train Service Generates N100m Monthly’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.