Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. (58566 Views)

PDP Governors Forum To Honour Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Others / 2023 Presidency : Ikpeazu, Wike Will Support Tinubu - Orji Kalu / Wike: Dankwambo Reaffirms Support For Atiku In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by ogatboy(m): 7:07am On Aug 16, 2022
Sannisege:
And they want us to believe that Obi is different.

You cannot live in isolation. Being in the midst of different people good and bad is how we are made to live life. The question is, what are you core belief, are you easily influenced, do you know what you are doing? Please do not let your emotion ruin you. This is just how life is so learn to live with it.
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Eriokanmi: 7:07am On Aug 16, 2022
Sannisege:
what has he done wrong? Politics isn't about hate. Only the apc would be attacking opponents with their dogs. I see Peter obi clear all the votes in those states
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Gandollar(f): 7:08am On Aug 16, 2022
Safyqueen:

Anyway Obi had been one of them. We thought he claim to have repented but a leopard cannot change its spotty skin.
This is why they think most girls are dumb.
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Kaysalas(m): 7:10am On Aug 16, 2022
Faber:
Fill in the blank spaces grin grin

In Kenya Raila Odinga contested president 3 times and lost

William Ruto contested president once and won.

In Nigeria Atiku Abubarkar contested president 4 times and .....

Peter Obi contested once and .......
Mumu reasoning, so na only Peter Obi dey contest for the first time bah? grin nor worry! Your eye go soon clear!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Umunze1stSon(m): 7:11am On Aug 16, 2022
post=115746185:
Nigeria will be great in our lifetime.
God bless all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Lol, it seems you are quietly becoming obedient.
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Navalsadiq(m): 7:12am On Aug 16, 2022
Eriggs:

Yessss oooooo.
Make I campaign for my own candidate in peace
Any ipob wey quote me, na Amadioha go scatter him family one by one.
Support ur terrorist obituary and leave me with my jagaban.
the grt jagaban

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Indispensable85(m): 7:12am On Aug 16, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
The gathering of Nigeria's young and dynamic technocrats. Donald is a very cute guy and very brilliant, I don't know why he decided to go incommunicado in politics of recent. I can see Obi too, a replica of William Ruto the new Kenyan president. Mimiko is an excellent grassroot politician, a man who looked PDP in the eyes and called their bluff, he went to an unknown LP of then and was able to defeat both PDP and APC in Ondo stste. Mimiko can surely win Ondo for Obi.

There was no party like Apc when mimiko won as labour party candidate in ondo. Poor student of history. So Ikpeazu is now a technocrat? Ortom a technocrat? I sorry for u.

By the way, Donald Duke was very active in the campaign for Wike during the pdp presidential primary and even after the primary.
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by stampo: 7:13am On Aug 16, 2022
Could this movement be the THIRD FORCE movement we were told to expect ?....

Mad oooooo
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by slowice(m): 7:14am On Aug 16, 2022
Sannisege:

But he's different and every single one of them in that picture envy him. He's also smart and understands that to win the major parties, you must build a strong network that cut across party lines. That's how to will have strong supporters of the major parties support him for president.
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Anndrew(m): 7:16am On Aug 16, 2022
Abujason:

Bros, wetin happen na? You no dey praise your Bubu, Tinubu and APC like before? I hope all is well ooo. I like this new you. grin
lolz,.I just dey observe the nigga,but he has other alternative accounts for that..he is a two face nigga
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 16, 2022
Sannisege:
how can he win without people support relax jor
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Faber(m): 7:17am On Aug 16, 2022
Kaysalas:

Mumu reasoning, so na only Peter Obi dey contest for the first time bah? grin nor worry! Your eye go soon clear!

Who is Jagaban. He is not a contender. We have three contenders

Peter Obi
Atiku Abubarkar
Others

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Okoroawusa: 7:18am On Aug 16, 2022
Gathering of past criminals

PDP IS DEAD!
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by jaxxy(m): 7:19am On Aug 16, 2022
Sannisege:

Offcourse he is different. it is not news that everyone wants to align with Peter obi and a New Nigeria.

Only the children of pedition and suffering and smiling cos tribalism are against him.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by obyrich(m): 7:22am On Aug 16, 2022
Sannisege:
How many ex convicts did you see in the picture?
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by MiraDonaz: 7:23am On Aug 16, 2022
Sannisege:

If you have brother in your household that is a thief, Will you send him to exile?

Peter Obi want to change their mind set.
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Oduduwa707: 7:23am On Aug 16, 2022
Useless pple!
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Mrfixitt(m): 7:24am On Aug 16, 2022
Sannisege:
You're in pain obviously
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by SlavaUkraini: 7:24am On Aug 16, 2022
Faber:
Fill in the blank spaces grin grin

In Kenya Raila Odinga contested president 3 times and lost

William Ruto contested president once and won.

In Nigeria Atiku Abubarkar contested president 4 times and .....

Peter Obi contested once and .......

Making fun of Atiku.... ?

What if you add Tinubu to your Analysis ?

Tinubu contested once and ......

Joe Biden, Nana Dankwa Akuffo Addo, and many other leaders contested for the presidency numerous times until they finally won.

So making fun with Atiku's numerous Presidential bid does not add up.
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 16, 2022
Eriggs:

It is not yet 6 O clock in the morning, you have started cursing and abusing Nairaland members better than you in life.
Why not keep shut if you have nothing reasonable to type racoon?
All these obituary people no know pass cursing and abuse for dem lives, every right thinking persons have said that over and over again.
And if dem MANNA give you and your obituary i Igbos one lamba now, all of una ipob supporters go dey wail, dey cry, dey hide.

Dem talk say God bless all sane, honest and hardworking and God bless Nigeria (the country you and you type call zoo), you dey vex, na dat one provoke ur head, grin that means you are not one of the sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians!

Dem MANNA talk say, no time for Igbos today

Dem Aunty MANNA right now grin
that's not an insult he said he should close his/her mouth grin cheesy in igbo nothing more
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by amp01(m): 7:25am On Aug 16, 2022
anonimi:

Anyone who thinks that Pandora failure Obi is different from the looters who have ruined this country since 1960 should have a serious self-examination of his thought process.

Sometimes.
I just shake my head.
So,it's now a CRIME to visit past leaders?
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Headachetoigboh(f): 7:30am On Aug 16, 2022
Sannisege:

Then go and be President as all of them are thesame. Why u no go buy ticket?

Sit on Nairaland and be comparing. Let Naija enter into wrong hands,na una go suffer am. I will be out there hearing you cry
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Dubaku543: 7:34am On Aug 16, 2022
jeromestarks:
I am fully convinced that if Peter Obi wins, Nigeria will become Giant of Africa.
But I will vote TINUBU!
Yes vote Tinubu... My heart desire is to see Nigerians sink like the Historic days of Noah when everyone sank with no life spared grin
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by SMGGroup: 7:34am On Aug 16, 2022
Sannisege:

Yeah. Because you want him to be a loner. You are sad that other people associate with him. Anyhow human being

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Marvins009: 7:37am On Aug 16, 2022
mycar:

At least he is younger

Hypocrisy 61 is a young man haba at what age does youth start from and at what age did it end stop this en
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Razy75g: 7:37am On Aug 16, 2022
post=115746185:

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
trash talk as always
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Isobug: 7:40am On Aug 16, 2022
post=115746185:

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Hmm... This one you did not take side, that's what we expect from you as a senior NL member and Mod
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by onuman: 7:43am On Aug 16, 2022
naptu2:
Dr Olusegun Mimiko @Segunmimiko

https://twitter.com/Segunmimiko/status/1559330613311700996

These are of the younger generation of political leaders.
If they can plot together to win Nigeria's apex political power in 2023...
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Pityoobi: 7:47am On Aug 16, 2022
Sannisege:
The cultist still dey on black. Obituary people are not really wise.
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by googlepikins: 7:49am On Aug 16, 2022
Sannisege:

Anything that's against that Satanic Islam party is allowed.

Wike and other PDP governors are Obidient, Tinubu is dead and buried since.

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by googlepikins: 7:50am On Aug 16, 2022
Pityoobi:
The cultist still dey on black. Obituary people are not really wise.

Anything against those Satanic Islam is allowed. Tinubu wey don die
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Kaysalas(m): 7:52am On Aug 16, 2022
Faber:

Who is Jagaban. He is not a contender. We have three contenders

Peter Obi
Atiku Abubarkar
Others
Hahaha! I nor even mention names, you just jaabo Mention Una tormentor in chief grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boko-haram Attack- I Pulled Off My Dirty Uniform And Ran (Nigerian Soldier) / Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 / Police Clamp Down On #RevolutionNow Protesters In Lagos, Osun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.