Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently (43686 Views)

What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. / What You Are Doing Now Vs What You Would Have Loved To Do. / Is It Right To Quit A Job You Dont Love.. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Fapemz: 6:33pm On Aug 17, 2022
pacesetting:
Unstable as a content writer, but between 200K and 500K.

Should you need power solution and Inverter....holla at me
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by SKIBiNSKI(m): 6:34pm On Aug 17, 2022
seankafor:
I can make up to 300 euro a day, sometimes 200 dollar, most times 120 116

Although this new trend started like 5 weeks ago

I pray to continue like this

Am a Euro IBAN vendor.. I handle Europe bank transfers pick-ups and trades
What kinda vague descriptions of your occupation is this? Is this what people call hustle? cheesy hustling is not an occupation. Is it?

1 Like

Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by riczy(m): 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2022
Love800:
Currently now no job. Am an ssce holder nd 25yrs old. But honestly if i can see 40k-50k job in any location or state, i will do it. Even if is labour intensive
for SSCE holder? As in schl cert? How much wud those with degree earn? Oga be calming down! shocked
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by SKIBiNSKI(m): 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2022
Princess80:
lol.
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

You avoided the later questions carefully. wink
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Houserentprob(m): 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2022
temitope66:

Can you relocate to Ogun state?
good evening bro. Pls can I get this? I’m jobless now and frustrated pls. I lives in Ilorin
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2022
Princess80:
hmmm. do you communicate with her?

Where are u at though

Seattle is it a good place
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Scandium: 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2022
Dominic247:
Am a forex trader I do my calculation from Monday to Friday sometimes 4million least I can make in a week is 1.8million

Please Bro can you tutor me. Just teach me how to analyze the market. I have basic forex knowledge already but I don't know technical analysis. I learn fast. Help me bro
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Houserentprob(m): 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2022
Good evening, please someone should pls come to my rescue I need any available Job pls I’m ready to relocate I’m from Ilorin pls help a dying soul
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Princess80(f): 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

You avoided the later questions carefully. wink
My bad.

"No" to both your questions.
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by riczy(m): 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2022
In this dispensation, we jux pray to keep living ànd God is doing dt! We ain't competing!
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Betensure: 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2022
Ajay7411:
I'm a content writer... I freelance so the pay is not steady but it's much, especially cos I do it from the comfort of my bed cool
De freelance is it typing Pdf files to docs
embarassed and which Company
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by silento(m): 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2022
Betensure:

Yahoo grin

Yahoo no get monthly profit na
Na legit biz but I will coz you alot to start
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Betensure: 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2022
Dominic247:
Am a forex trader I do my calculation from Monday to Friday sometimes 4million least I can make in a week is 1.8million
Una go just de lie rubbish
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Princess80(f): 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2022
Heathrow44:

Seattle is it a good place
Washington is an expensive state but a very good place to live.
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by SKIBiNSKI(m): 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2022
Princess80:
receptionist.

Most states collect tax though and it varies across states
Mmmmm.... tax systems can be very confusing. For a receptionist you earn well... you are not employed by Elon musk are ya? tongue
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Betensure: 6:40pm On Aug 17, 2022
silento:

Yahoo no get monthly profit na
Na legit biz but I will coz you alot to start
Like how much
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 17, 2022
Princess80:
Washington is an expensive state but a very good place to live.

it was a brief relationship wit her if u care to know
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by pacesetting: 6:41pm On Aug 17, 2022
Sorry, I got all that covered.
Fapemz:

Should you need power solution and Inverter....holla at me
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Princess80(f): 6:41pm On Aug 17, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Mmmmm.... tax systems can be very confusing. For a receptionist you earn well... you are not employed by Elon musk are ya? tongue
46,000 is not a huge salary in USA but its actually a good one for a single person

My friend earn 115k working in a tech company

1 Like

Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 17, 2022
18wheeler:
All my earning is discounted by the inflation. Massive 6digits and still not being satisfied by it. What we need is price stability and a valuable currency.

True

1 Like

Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 17, 2022
ItsTutsi:
As an officer.. I earn 114, 000k monthly
police
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Princess80(f): 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2022
Heathrow44:

it was a brief relationship wit her if u care to know
i'll talk to you later.
I have to attend to some few things
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by bigpicture001: 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2022
sukkot:
cheesy 8000 naira per month

Na lie joor!
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by SKIBiNSKI(m): 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2022
Princess80:
My bad.

"No" to both your questions.
Good on you! a tard early to have kids yet? or too busy/elegant to change nappies?
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Princess80(f): 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
I'll talk later, i have to attend to something
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Okay, let me show you how to calculate it. grin

Multiply all you earned daily for 1 month last year, (you want to find your average earnings per month as you earn more or less sometimes)

Then multiply the month by 12 then divide by 12. Vhualaa! you arrive at your average monthly earnings and oh! don't forget to minus taxes also. undecided
grin i dont understand the maths bro
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Farid24224(m): 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2022
10k a month...Cut soap for me na... cry

1 Like

Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Princess80(f): 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Good on you! a tard early to have kids yet? or too busy/elegant to change nappies?
not interested in raising those little love terrorists yets grin

I am just 23 btw.

i have career to chase for now
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2022
Betensure:

De freelance is it typing Pdf files to docs
embarassed and which Company

Articles bro, I can teach you but it's not for free.
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2022
Betensure:
How una de carry bypass otp if una get logins
tools bro
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Qwi1: 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2022
A 9 figure niggga
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by SKIBiNSKI(m): 6:47pm On Aug 17, 2022
Princess80:
46,000 is not a huge salary in USA but its actually a good one for a single person

My friend earn 115k working in a tech company
Yes, that is why i said you earn well, most people do not earn that such, some are collecting welfares and disability. grin it is good earnings for a single female, do you rent, own a home? Mortgage?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food / Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash / Linguistics And Mass Communication: Which Is The Better Course?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.