Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,444 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently - Career (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently (43711 Views)

What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. / What You Are Doing Now Vs What You Would Have Loved To Do. / Is It Right To Quit A Job You Dont Love.. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Betensure: 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2022
Ajay7411:

Articles bro, I can teach you but it's not for free.
I know that the work is stressful and what if the person doesn't know English
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Emmy450(m): 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2022
;[quote author=riczy post=115798827]for SSCE holder? As in schl cert? How much wud those with degree earn? Oga be calming down! grin grin
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by emmyN(m): 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2022
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Allisgud: 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2022
Do u know nobody will tell u the truth how much they earn,unless they want to boast or beg which is seek for help
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 17, 2022
Betensure:

I know that the work is stressful and what if the person doesn't know English

I use Grammarly app as my keyboard, it can correct your grammar errors in real-time.
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by SKIBiNSKI(m): 6:50pm On Aug 17, 2022
Princess80:
not interested in raising those little love terrorists yets grin

I am just 23 btw.

i have career to chase for now
grin cheesy grin grin

Quite young.

Your head is screwed in the right place. The appropriate time for nappy changing will come eventually i pressume.
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Betensure: 6:51pm On Aug 17, 2022
Scamupdates:
tools bro
Dem de buy PayPal logins?
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 17, 2022
etrange:

You said nothing less than 80k daily. And then you said sometimes, none. These are already contradictory.

It's his income not yours. I mean,do you believe everything said here. Just ignore sir.
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Celepope: 6:51pm On Aug 17, 2022
Princess80:
46,000 is not a huge salary in USA but its actually a good one for a single person

My friend earn 115k working in a tech company
Many people in Nigeria will think that’s a big money in America. Depends on your location tho. I see you’re in Maryland. That money can only sustain a single person without hefty credit card bills and huge car note. Tech is the way to go now in America. It’s making Nurses jump ship from their so-called beloved healthcare profession in which they used to brag with. Lol

1 Like

Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Emmy450(m): 6:51pm On Aug 17, 2022
I'm into printing, income not stable, but on the average I make around 30k after feeding and transportation
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by VMuna: 6:51pm On Aug 17, 2022
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Betensure: 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2022
Ajay7411:

I use Grammarly app as my keyboard, it can correct your grammar errors in real-time.
Did you apply for the job and how can I get employed
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Rosaline5000: 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2022
Neoteny:

1.450m
Can I come and work for you? cry
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Halo22: 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2022
If u like earn any amount as salary these days, e no dey enough. I survive better with my daily 2odds.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Emeka71(m): 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2022
Any amount.
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2022
Betensure:

Did you apply for the job and how can I get employed

Anyone can sign up and you can write as long as you want, sir.
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Betensure: 6:53pm On Aug 17, 2022
Scamupdates:
tools bro
But if person wan sell login with high balance, no be that Same amount wey em go get
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Sweetvie: 6:53pm On Aug 17, 2022
Kashina:
45k over 8 years no increment
Omo u try o
How u dey take manage the money sef?
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Betensure: 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2022
Halo22:
If u like earn any amount as salary these days, e no dey enough. I survive better with my daily 2odds.
How many wins a week
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2022
Betensure:
Dem de buy PayPal logins?
i spam or open and verify it my self.
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Betensure: 6:55pm On Aug 17, 2022
Scamupdates:
i spam or open and verify it my self.
If I get a hacked one... PayPal normally sends Code to the Person's number...Omo I just tire
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Iyoang: 6:56pm On Aug 17, 2022
Kobicove:

7K a month in this terrible economy?
we thank God sir
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 17, 2022
Betensure:

But if person wan sell login with high balance, no be that Same amount wey em go get
no bro ( but it depent on who is selling
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2022
Heathrow44:

Hmm, Wat is ur monthly income forget yearly, like how much do u make in a month after tax

Why are you being inquisitive though?
Just wondering.
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 17, 2022
Betensure:

If I get a hacked one... PayPal normally sends Code to the Person's number...Omo I just tire
we go use otp diverter or mail backdoor

1 Like

Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Fapemz: 6:58pm On Aug 17, 2022
pacesetting:
Sorry, I got all that covered.

Amazing! Should any of your friend need one, don't hesitate to point them in our direction
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 17, 2022
Princess80:
around $3,250 per month.

You know you don't have to answer these questions they keep asking if you don't find it comfortable.
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Rosaline5000: 6:59pm On Aug 17, 2022
Ajay7411:

No, I don't work in gigs from any of those platforms, I work for a company in South Africa and earn in Rands.

I can teach you how to write there but it's not for free.
Ok so how much for your connections
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2022
Scamupdates:
grin i dont understand the maths bro
You are soo funny grin grin grin Sorry, okay this one should be easier.

Add up every different money you earn for 30 day 1 (month) and divide your answer by 30.

How do you know if you are making profit or not Without accounting for yourself? You need an account book
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2022
Rosaline5000:

Ok so how much for your connections

I'll take 5k, and that's like a commitment fee.
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 17, 2022
4Humanity4All:

Why are you being inquisitive though?
Just wondering.

I don't know, sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

Linguistics And Mass Communication: Which Is The Better Course? / Man Sets Himself Ablaze In Gombe Over Buhari's Rejection Of Peace Corps Bill / Tension As Boulos Sacks 70 Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.