Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Me And Two School Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me And Two School Girls (582 Views)

Check Out S3ductive Pictures Of South African School Girls On Thier Uniform / Secondary School Girls Are Hot / School Girls Check The Internet With Their Backside (PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Me And Two School Girls by Amutobisam: 10:34am On Aug 16, 2022
........Minutes seemed to become suspended; time meant nothing, and we floated away together in an endless climax. I bathed her insides with a flood of hot, lumpy sperm. April's eyes rolled up inside her head, her sweat mingled with mine, and I reveled in a feeling of lust, of closeness, and of triumph over what I had at first thought would be an insurmountable wall of resistance on the part of a gorgeous, innocent looking eighteen -- year -- old girl experiencing her first real taste of what an adult male, not a boy, can do.

There came a stirring, a slight movement ....and there in the doorway stood Tina, who had been sleeping in the next room, obviously aghast at the scene displayed before her

We lay splayed across the cushions, April and I; her skirt rucked up around her waist, her soaking wet panties slung around her ankle, cum drooling from her pussy, and with me, beside her, my cock glistening with our mingled juices, both of us red in the face, sweating, hearts pounding. We were staring at her with a look of astonishment at having been so suddenly and somewhat embarrassingly discovered in the throes of a very fine afterglow. Read more

(1) (Reply)

Will You Still Marry Her If You Discover She Cheated? / This Is The Best Time To Start A P.O.S Business / The Entitlement Syndrome Has Eaten Up Their Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.