Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,861 members, 7,813,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

The Entitlement Syndrome Has Eaten Up Their Sense - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Entitlement Syndrome Has Eaten Up Their Sense (578 Views)

When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / Avoid Mentally Broke Girls With Their Sense Of Entitlement / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Entitlement Syndrome Has Eaten Up Their Sense by Nonam: 11:00am On Dec 22, 2022
It is natural for women to feel entitled, desire a financially stable man. But the entitlement of these Nigeria girls is a chronic disease. Their entitlement syndrome has eaten up their sense of reasoning. I was in a cash flow office, when a cashier said to a guy. You that i really like. You i really like. The guy replied her, if you truly like me, you should have accepted me and not go and date bobors. She said to the guy, because you will kill me with hunger now. You want to kill me with hunger now.

I was like, WTF? This is a girl that still live with her parents, work and makes 45k monthly including constant daily tips from her work, she is still entitled?. So you expect a guy that want to date you to be feeding you because of your kpekus?

1 Like

Re: The Entitlement Syndrome Has Eaten Up Their Sense by Zonefree(m): 11:03am On Dec 22, 2022
Nigerian girls with yellow kpekus are recipé for disaster.

3 Likes

Re: The Entitlement Syndrome Has Eaten Up Their Sense by GoooodHardDick: 11:28am On Dec 22, 2022
Nigerian girls are all liabilities and parasite filled with entitlement mentality. This is exactly why we've been preaching it loud that you don't date a Nigerian girl, you only bang their pussy, dump them and move on.

Dear Men, never wife a hoe! For in the streets was she found and unto the street will she remain

1 Like

Re: The Entitlement Syndrome Has Eaten Up Their Sense by 2dice01: 11:39am On Dec 22, 2022
If I was a girl too i will be entitled grin

An average looking girl has more than 10 hôrny guys weekly begging to take her out and spoil her with money and gifts

So what do you expect?

2 Likes

Re: The Entitlement Syndrome Has Eaten Up Their Sense by spencekat(m): 11:41am On Dec 22, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
[/b][b][/b]Nigerian girls [b][b][/b]are all liabilities and parasite filled with entitlement mentality. This is exactly why we've been preaching it loud that you don't date a Nigerian girl, you only bang their pussy, dump them and move on.

Dear Men, never wife a hoe! For in the streets was she found and unto the street will she remain
Majority of them bring sorrow and heart attack.

2 Likes

Re: The Entitlement Syndrome Has Eaten Up Their Sense by spencekat(m): 11:42am On Dec 22, 2022
2dice01:

An average looking girl has more than 10 hôrny guys weekly begging to take her out and spoil her with money and gifts

So what do you expect?
Those guys are SIMPs.Women wrappers. grin

1 Like

Re: The Entitlement Syndrome Has Eaten Up Their Sense by GoooodHardDick: 11:47am On Dec 22, 2022
2dice01:

So what do you expect?

That Comrade is right, those guys are all SIMPS,

1.) Do you know She is always ashamed asking for money from an alpha -- because she doesn't want to look cheap?

2.) But she has zero shame asking for urgent money from a Simp — because they already worship her.

3.) Know this and know peace.

2 Likes

Re: The Entitlement Syndrome Has Eaten Up Their Sense by GoooodHardDick: 11:48am On Dec 22, 2022
Dear SIMPs,

1.) A girl will fvck everyone else except the nice guy.

2.) The only role a nice guy will play in her life is to pay her bills.

2 Likes

Re: The Entitlement Syndrome Has Eaten Up Their Sense by Nonam: 11:52am On Dec 22, 2022
I keep telling my guys, Nigeria girls will offer you nothing good. Because they have nothing good to offer

1 Like

Re: The Entitlement Syndrome Has Eaten Up Their Sense by Osobi32(m): 12:03pm On Dec 22, 2022
Nigerian women are the true definition of liability. Bunch of leeches!

2 Likes

Re: The Entitlement Syndrome Has Eaten Up Their Sense by PerfectStranger(m): 12:09pm On Dec 22, 2022
Bunch of leeches. Simps are the cause for their entitlement mentality.

If Th.iefnubu promises to lock up all the simps if elected, then he’ll have my vote.

2 Likes

Re: The Entitlement Syndrome Has Eaten Up Their Sense by 2dice01: 1:47pm On Dec 22, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

That Comrade is right, those guys are all SIMPS,

1.) Do you know She is always ashamed asking for money from an alpha -- because she doesn't want to look cheap?

2.) But she has zero shame asking for urgent money from a Simp — because they already worship her.

He is right agreed

Am I also right?
Re: The Entitlement Syndrome Has Eaten Up Their Sense by 2dice01: 1:50pm On Dec 22, 2022
spencekat:
Those guys are SIMPs.Women wrappers. grin
grin

(1) (Reply)

Notorious Woman Is Seen On Tape Heavily Roking With Her Daughter In Nudes / Is Having A Short Life Span, A Sin / 4 Reasons Why It's Hard For An Average Nigerian Man To Make It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.