Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri (19683 Views)

"Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno / Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio / Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by jrusky(m): 1:59pm On Aug 16, 2022
I have be asking them for a bet here on NL but they are afraid.

They know failure and embarrassment loading for them by February.

They know obi na fake product so they can't bet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by sunnyside16(m): 1:59pm On Aug 16, 2022
We are #obedient, we no dey spend shi shi on frivolities.
Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by Eriokanmi: 2:00pm On Aug 16, 2022
Zionmdde:
Because we will only do our part by voting our conscience not because our candidate must win but because we are part of enforcing the change we believe in. Whoever has the highest votes should win. But we have done wat we will be forever proud of.

The election results will reflect if Nigerians are really committed to saying no to suffering, if they are not, then let it continue. Some obidents can leave this country at anytime they wish to so its not a do or die
Obi will win this election. I have well over 10kusd to put down but I won't. Instead, I'd spend that money on campaigning for obi. A Gofundme account would soon be opened for this purpose. Watch put!

1 Like

Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by WarriAproko: 2:00pm On Aug 16, 2022
Ona dun turn Aso rock to gamble
Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by TYCO77: 2:00pm On Aug 16, 2022
Vixlot:

Reno
https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1559452561375203328
[color=#000099][/color]

There are bet shops around where you can stake your dole, politics is about people, I mean life and future of people- women, children, the old and young. Please do not trivialize it. You can use your 10k dollars to campaign for your preferred candidate(s).
Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by Blitzerz: 2:00pm On Aug 16, 2022
Obi supporters are youth.
Where do u want them to get the money?

Reno, can u bet on Atiku?
Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by Firstson33(m): 2:01pm On Aug 16, 2022
madridguy:
grin grin grin

They are just bunch of noise makers grin grin grin

Nigeria is my country.

APC is my party.

Jagaban is my next president Insha Allah.
you are a mumu man , the better you know tinubu won’t lead nigeria to nowhere the better for you and your household.
Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by derecho(m): 2:02pm On Aug 16, 2022
Dis one na talk?
Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by TheNiceGuy(m): 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2022
He can't win any State in South South and South West.

He'll win South Eastern States by little margin. I doubt if he'll win Ebonyi
GOODMAN88:
All this noise about peter obi will by 5 pm turn to oooooh they have rig the election.

Mark it down today. No single state in the north where peter will win.

Save it now so you can challenge me a day after the election. By grace of God.

2 Likes

Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by maestroferddi: 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Peter Obi people just dey catch cruise online. Them no say the Man no go win. Igbo people sef no go vote am. They did same to Ojukwu, Okorocha, Ogbonanya Onu etc grin grin
While you revel on the joblessness of constant presence on this forum, hard-working influencers and dedicated Nigerians are organizing rallies and sensitization for Peter Obi all over Nigeria.

Keep your ignorance alive...It is bliss.

When Obi is declared winner, a befitting place will be ready for undesirable elements who forment trouble and serve as willing tools for unscrupulous looting politicians.

1 Like

Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2022
Vixlot:
Fake Supporters.... some of them will soon atikulate, some will soon ipobian, others will start calling Nigeria zoo

Disagree with Adeyanju...it would be a runoff between Obi and Atiku, with Atiku winning. APC is going to suffer from eight years of nonperformance.
Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by BluntCrazeMan: 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2022
Vixlot:

Reno
https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1559452561375203328
We no dey give Shii-Shii...
Na for betting we wan give??
Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by CSTRR: 2:05pm On Aug 16, 2022
People are already betting on Peter obi by funding rallies, billboards and campaign materials.

They are already putting their money where their mouth is.
The Right way.

Agbado supporters are still waiting for mobilisation fee.

And yet these tinubu supporters want us to bet as if we doing Chelsea versus arsenal.
Mc oluomo football viewing center style.
Agbero way of life.

Corrupt and despicable people.
They have turned our country into a banana republic.
Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by oneclickng: 2:05pm On Aug 16, 2022
madridguy:
grin grin grin

They are just bunch of noise makers grin grin grin

Nigeria is my country.

APC is my party.

Jagaban is my next president Insha Allah.
I wish you have a little shame in you. Well, you are completely futureless
Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 16, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Peter Obi people just dey catch cruise online. Them no say the Man no go win. Igbo people sef no go vote am. They did same to Ojukwu, Okorocha, Ogbonanya Onu etc grin grin

Ojukwu had no traction outside the South East...Okorocha did not win APC nomination

Obi has a lot of support outside the SE, and within. He has a chance.
Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by Angelfrost(m): 2:06pm On Aug 16, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Dem no get money or na online cruise as usual Dem sabi

By next month we would start comparing state to state rally between the three parties

Make nobody shift goal post then

If those wey no get money are interested in Peter Obi becoming president, then he has won already....

How many Nigerians get money bros??!

We are talking about a nation with over 50 percent living below the international poverty line!
Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by ada9ja(f): 2:07pm On Aug 16, 2022
Is a shame the future of this country is now been gambled. Is only a fool that will bet with him..let him and Reno go and bet on their miserable life
Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by Lovenorth: 2:07pm On Aug 16, 2022
They are just befooling him
Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by CSTRR: 2:08pm On Aug 16, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Obi will win this election. I have well over 10kusd to put down but I won't. Instead, I'd spend that money on campaigning for obi. A Gofundme account would soon be opened for this purpose. Watch put!
People are already spending hundreds of thousands of naira to organize rallies for Peter obi.

Many more are waiting for him to drop account number for campaign so that they can donate.

Agbado supporters are waiting to bet. cheesy

They will wait in vain.
Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by aariwa(m): 2:08pm On Aug 16, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Because igbos celebrate hardwork and achievements.The reason igbos are the most prosperous tribe in black Africa. The reason no igbois supporting tinubu and the reason most igbo supported Osibanjo because under six months buhari traveled he brought down dollar from over 500 to above 300 and I still remember how Lagos was under tinubu..high crime rate and killings every where which made Ganiyu Adams form OPC to combat crime. It was during tinubu that one guy armed robber they called akanni robbed and killed house to house until opc caught him and nailed him to the cross in August 2001 . I witnessed the jubilation of people that day. OPC did what tinubu couldn’t do. Marwa was a better governor than tinubu. I bet youngsters like you weren’t even born them. I left Lagos due to insecurity under tinubu as the man was only after owomida than development
Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by Prinzzy5: 2:08pm On Aug 16, 2022
All these things dey make me laugh abeg.
So, winning elections have been reduced to betting? Reno seff no fit bet on Atiku, yeye
Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by Bar1941(m): 2:09pm On Aug 16, 2022
Lols

Because they know Obi can't win the election, winning election in Nigeria is more than having a thousand likes on nairaland, the core electorates who determine who the winner is did not even know what social media is.
Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by ojeshola: 2:09pm On Aug 16, 2022
This shouldn't be about bragging rights or who have the ability and influence to win an election. This is about the future of our beloved country Nigeria, the future of our children

Vote wisely
Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by maestroferddi: 2:10pm On Aug 16, 2022
jrusky:
I have be asking them for a bet here on NL but they are afraid.

They know failure and embarrassment loading for them by February.

They know obi na fake product so they can't bet.
You are not smart at all...

You expect any reasonable Peter Obi supporter to engage you in trivialities like betting?

They have got bigger fish to fry.

There too much to be done to allow cheap distractions...
Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by mymadam(m): 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
no igbo man will rule this country. . Write this words of wisdom down and keep it safe, because you will need to show your grandchildren what I said grin grin

Strong words, very strong words, buddy! Please calm down undecided
Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by Canberra55: 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2022
Why would any sane obidient,yusful Nigerian wanna place a bet on a man who already told the world from the jump that he's not desperate to be naija's president?
Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by Bianda24: 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2022
It is not about being able to place bet on a candidate. We know he will win.
Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by namenick: 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2022
Please guys don’t be distracted, don’t let anyone sway you. Peter obi will get massive votes. I travel around guys, I have been asking questions. He stands a solid chance I tell you guys. I have never seen Igbo people come together in agreement for a particular candidate regardless of party affiliations. He’ll get above 85% of votes in the east, 85% is me being objective. I have asked a lot of Christian northerners, even some Muslims, they are into this obi movement more we think. It’s more like a revenge move for them, not necessarily because they love him, anything away from the norm, they’re jumping on it. In the west, you’ll be surprise at my Yoruba folks that’ll vote for him, some will do secretly.

1 Like

Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2022
It feels as if Peter Obi is the only presidential candidate? Even the opposition parties ain't selling their candidate to the public rather their conversations are all about PO.

Does this mean that the other candidates ain't worthy of being talked about or they've nothing sell to the public?
Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by MrUchenna1(m): 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2022
The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today. Let us move forward with strong and active faith.
Re: Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri by jamace(m): 2:15pm On Aug 16, 2022
*Lessons for Nigerians From Kenyans*

William Ruto, a man who described himself as "the hustler" has been declared Kenya's president elect.

He out-hustled Raila Odinga, former Prime Minster, son of first Vice President of Kenya, a major party man with heavy political structures. He also had the maximum support of President Uhuru Kenyatta, who felt it was Raila's "turn" to rule.

Despite it being Raila's "turn" he lost.

Despite having all the political structure, he lost.

Depite having the President's support and backing, he lost.

Despite being a household name and veteran politician in Kenya, the 77 year old lost to a 55 year old "hustler"

Despite all the opinion polls and political analysts in Kenya that predicted a win for Odinga, he lost.

Ruto's populist "man-of-the-people" approach, which rejected Kenya's traditionally dynastic politics and played on anti-elite sentiment in the country, endeared him to voters.

Sounds familiar? I bet it does. Next stop.....Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Umar Marafa Dies: FCTA Acting Secretary Is Dead / House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives / Hope, Sylva, Ododo: Tinubu Presents Flags To APC Candidates For Nov 11 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.