Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,833 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops (26187 Views)

Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ / Plateau Killings: Lalong Begs Ondo For Forgiveness / COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops by Stanleyq: 4:45pm On Aug 16, 2022
Zonefree:

This simply means we should expect more mistakes from him. Foolish DG!
hahaha, i tought same, may be he made another mistake, he would have said, he fears making mistakes.
Re: I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops by Stanleyq: 4:46pm On Aug 16, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
Go force him to step down...radarada...
Did he force him to do the apology
Re: I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops by Stanleyq: 4:48pm On Aug 16, 2022
BIZNess123:

Leave the man alone jireh.....

All I know is that tinubu will win nxt year election...

Meanwhile Peter obi who has been running from one church to another.. will be the president of the Federal online republic of Nigeria...
And u are also saying this online?

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops by Stanleyq: 4:50pm On Aug 16, 2022
PandoraObi:
Lalong is just wasting his time, he is speaking with same Igbos that are celebrating unknown gunmen killing fellow igbos, the same igbos that went into ozubulu Catholic church to massacre them, trying to appease your sworn enemies is a waste of time, they are not after you, they are after Tinubu
exhausting ur hatred to a particular tribe abi?
Re: I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops by Qwi1: 4:52pm On Aug 16, 2022
Oh
Re: I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops by afbstrategies: 4:53pm On Aug 16, 2022
Mr T once said, "i Pity the fool". That's what this Lalong has turned himself into.

Muslims and the North throw out this silly bait to Southerners and minorities and the weak ones fall for this crap.

In the Police, Army and Customs, it's always southern or Igbo losers they will make PRO or Spokesman. Rubbish!

Resign as the DG Lalong and quit the apology.
Re: I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops by McBishop2020: 4:59pm On Aug 16, 2022
PandoraObi:
Lalong is just wasting his time, he is speaking with same Igbos that are celebrating unknown gunmen killing fellow igbos, the same igbos that went into ozubulu Catholic church to massacre them, trying to appease your sworn enemies is a waste of time, they are not after you, they are after Tinubu

I sensed stupidity in you.
What concerns Igbos in this issue.
Well, stupid hate is a birthday gift from your ancestors to you.
Enjoy.
Re: I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops by Tunjibalogun: 5:10pm On Aug 16, 2022
PandoraObi:
And the fulani terrorists and Boko Haram kanuri terrorists whose son Shettima who is also a terrorist and even Buhari's VP
Re: I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops by AntiTerrorist: 5:13pm On Aug 16, 2022
Realtalk20:
The mistake people like this and Tinubu make is that they take Christianity for granted. They don't respect Lord Jesus and see us as weak. They take the fact we don't murder and burn people to death for blasphemy for granted.
Don't underestimate the Power of Christ. If it were to be a Christian Christian ticket APC was presenting the country would have been on fire by now. So many would have been killed and shops looted

This is the truth that Tinubu's rented urchins like PandoraObi heliues omenkaLives omenka AntiChrist Mannabbqgrill Moh247 etrouble etc can't know. They thought they can buy CAN and christianity. What idi*ts.
Re: I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops by PandoraObi: 5:14pm On Aug 16, 2022
McBishop2020:

I sensed stupidity in you.
What concerns Igbos in this issue.
Well, stupid hate is a birthday gift from your ancestors to you.
Enjoy.
I am not your mother, I am not responsible for your frustrations, if you are not satisfied with your life, face your mother, there is no need calling others her name
Re: I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops by PharmacyStore: 5:17pm On Aug 16, 2022
Okay we don hear
Re: I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops by Benoxvals(m): 5:19pm On Aug 16, 2022
A true confession is when you make atonement for the sins committed through penance.
I guess he is following a different Catholic doctrine.
Re: I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops by Chijeep(m): 5:20pm On Aug 16, 2022
Tareq1105:

The same obituary Ipob pirates that would say Obi is not about religion or tribe but APC is now about religion.
You're blind and sick in the head.
APC ridicule Christians and you are there telling me IPOB...
Yoruba created oduduwa nation but you hardly see an igbo guy speak against it nor call Amotekun terrorists but your empty skull will only teach you how to spill trash. Better wise up b4 u lose your sense of reading alphabet so that you won't be typing FERUJCSHJIFDXHJJGXX
Re: I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 16, 2022
toneroforever:
Apology accepted. He seems to be a humble man. God bless you

Bros na lie..

The man na bad man, cos God pass him juju and him don de see signs na why him de apologize
Re: I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops by newnigerdelta00: 5:37pm On Aug 16, 2022
God1000:
It's good to show remorse but he should step down from his role before he will be fully forgiven

Forgiven ,say you be GOD.....
Re: I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops by newnigerdelta00: 5:38pm On Aug 16, 2022
abobote:
Stepping down as the DG of APC campaign will be more honourable and acceptable

Your head nor correct
Re: I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops by olumike001(m): 5:52pm On Aug 16, 2022
God1000:
It's good to show remorse but he should step down from his role before he will be fully forgiven

That is the aspect you find it difficult to comprehend, he is not apologizing for the post or responsibility as the DG, however is apology is bring the pope name into politics. Pope is regarded as the most revered person which politics tends to be an insult to there person/duty of office.
Re: I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops by Alajiki(m): 6:06pm On Aug 16, 2022
God1000:

Why should he step down
Re: I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops by Olaoluwa122: 6:16pm On Aug 16, 2022
Stanleyq:
Did he force him to do the apology
Did I quote you? angry
Re: I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops by Olaoluwa122: 6:17pm On Aug 16, 2022
asobo1:
Nobody would force him to resign but know this and know peace, Lalong can't deliver Plateau state to APC.
A.P.C is not expecting me to win... undecided
Re: I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops by VULCAN(m): 6:20pm On Aug 16, 2022
How can anyone take an APC politician's apology seriously?

The most wicked, demonic and incompetent set of politicians in the world
Re: I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:23pm On Aug 16, 2022
At the same time No to Muslim Muslim ticket
Re: I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops by Uptheante(m): 6:28pm On Aug 16, 2022
Faber:
angry grin

Wetin Fulani jihadists don do Berom people for Plateau ehn, this one supposed know say his own and Tilumpoo own don be for Plateau state.

No be say Plateau na Christian states, na Catholics get am

Pankshin Diocese
Shendam Diocese
Archdiocese of Jos.

Abuja's Catholic ArchBishop Ignatius Kaigama is from Jos.
That's not true.
Archbishop Ignatius Ayau Kaigama is from Taraba state.
He was the first bishop of the Catholic Diocese of Jalingo when the diocese was created in 1995.
He was only transferred to Jos after the death of the erstwhile Archbishop G. G Ganaka of Jos Archdiocese.
Secondly, most Plateau state indigenes are splitted between COCIN & Catholic church, with no clear majority.
There are still members of other denominations but these 2 are the majority.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops by Okobola146: 6:37pm On Aug 16, 2022
Throwback:

This fellow is scared that with Lalong, the North Central votes is certain for Tinubu.

He cannot even mask his fear.
yinmu
Re: I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops by Inosky: 6:54pm On Aug 16, 2022
The man is sick mentally, simple.
Re: I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops by NavasBit: 8:00pm On Aug 16, 2022
Rubbish
Re: I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops by latolz: 8:02pm On Aug 16, 2022
Your soul sold all in the name of politics.. Typical politicians..15 years from now what will be your story
Re: I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops by asobo1: 9:48pm On Aug 16, 2022
Tareq1105:

Just like Obi cannot deliver south east to LP.
grin See this one. So anybody that opposes APC is Obidient abi. undecided
Re: I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops by asobo1: 9:50pm On Aug 16, 2022
Uptheante:

That's not true.
Archbishop Ignatius Ayau Kaigama is from Taraba state.
He was the first bishop of the Catholic Diocese of Jalingo when the diocese was created in 1995.
He was only transferred to Jos after the death of the erstwhile Archbishop G. G Ganaka of Jos Archdiocese.
Secondly, most Plateau state indigenes are splitted between COCIN & Catholic church, with no clear majority.
There are still members of other denominations but these 2 are the majority.
Two majority without ECWA are you kidding me?
Re: I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops by kkonyeji(m): 10:12pm On Aug 16, 2022
toneroforever:
Apology accepted. He seems to be a humble man. God bless you

Humble because they want votes.
Re: I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops by daygee12: 10:15pm On Aug 16, 2022
abobote:
Stepping down as the DG of APC campaign will be more honourable and acceptable

Why should he step down?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu / Buhari Establishes Presidential Transition Council Ahead Of May 29 Handing Over / DSS Set To Release El-zakzaky And Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.