Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,538 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

It Is A Joke If You Are Hoping On My State To Deliver For Election - Gov Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is A Joke If You Are Hoping On My State To Deliver For Election - Gov Wike (2715 Views)

Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) / I Was Only PDP Gov That Rejected The N750m For Gej’s Re-election - Gov. Dickson / Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is A Joke If You Are Hoping On My State To Deliver For Election - Gov Wike by franchasofficia: 9:35pm On Aug 16, 2022
harqinhola:

Naaa , I'm judging by performance. He has done far better than Peter Obi did as Governor .

Moreover , his personality speaks for him .
It is very easy to spot Agbado ati Eko urchin supporters, they will pretend to love the Southsouth out of their greed for crude oil money, and then boom they expose their real identity by attacking Peter Obi or IPOB.

Don't be deceived, they are ashamed of directly promoting the walking dead Emilokan, so they resort to attacking and demarketing Peter Obi. Yoruba Muslim urchins, na their way cheesy
Re: It Is A Joke If You Are Hoping On My State To Deliver For Election - Gov Wike by PartnerusIsBack: 10:56pm On Aug 16, 2022
Jennifer663:

Don't judge a book by its cover!

Can you write a book? I mean a complete script of minimum of 30k word?
Re: It Is A Joke If You Are Hoping On My State To Deliver For Election - Gov Wike by Enkidu70: 11:01pm On Aug 16, 2022
harqinhola:
I never liked Wike but I'm begining to understand and respect his personality.

I see a straight forward politician without fear or remorse . A rugged and charismatic leader that understand his value.

Wike will make a better President than even Peter Obi.

I'm a Yoruba man but i duff my cap for Wike abeg .

Wike that has zero electoral value within this current dispensation, but he misguidedly thought he had a chance to be president of Nigeria.

Instead of him to work toward secession or restructuring and resource control, mumu kept pumping Rivers state money into PDP for close to four years
Re: It Is A Joke If You Are Hoping On My State To Deliver For Election - Gov Wike by Brookdcook: 11:03pm On Aug 16, 2022
BATified2023:
Wike don turn cry cry baby for pdp

Oho..

So una don deny am now now

No be APC miracle worker again ?
Re: It Is A Joke If You Are Hoping On My State To Deliver For Election - Gov Wike by Omoslim26: 11:07pm On Aug 16, 2022
BATified2023:
Wike don turn cry cry baby for pdp

We say a big NO to muslim-muslim ticket but that doesn't mean we have forgotten the primary thing which is that power must come down South.
Why should Wike support Atiku is a Southerner? undecided
Why should Wike support muslim-muslim agenda,we Christian-Christian agenda be supported?
Re: It Is A Joke If You Are Hoping On My State To Deliver For Election - Gov Wike by Omoslim26: 11:20pm On Aug 16, 2022
ttobizz:
Overly ambitious, thinks too much of himself.
Politics is about lobbying and schemes, only a few care about sacrifices, that's why it's a game.
Wike just got served, he should accept it and move on

If Wike did not stand and fight for pdp when people like atiku left to work against Jona will atiku have a strong pdp to return to?
By the way it's truly a joke for atiku and tinubu to wish Wike will deliver his State for them.
Power must come down South.
We say NO to muslim-muslim agenda.
Re: It Is A Joke If You Are Hoping On My State To Deliver For Election - Gov Wike by harqinhola(m): 1:42am On Aug 17, 2022
franchasofficia:
It is very easy to spot Agbado ati Eko urchin supporters, they will pretend to love the Southsouth out of their greed for crude oil money, and then boom they expose their real identity by attacking Peter Obi or IPOB.

Don't be deceived, they are ashamed of directly promoting the walking dead Emilokan, so they resort to attacking and demarketing Peter Obi. Yoruba Muslim urchins, na their way cheesy

Dear Bigot ,

I totally understand your disgust against a conversation that doesn't support Peter Obi . You feel drained and your forlorn hope to have an IGBO President seem to be dented.

Luckily for you , i absolutely agree that Igbo's deserve to present the next President and not Emilokan but I know EVEN YOU KNOWS THAT Peter Obi is not different from the rest of this other politicians except you aren't politically aware .
Re: It Is A Joke If You Are Hoping On My State To Deliver For Election - Gov Wike by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 17, 2022
PartnerusIsBack:

Can you write a book? I mean a complete script of minimum of 30k word?
Sure.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogenna Ekwubiri Is '2022 Youth Advocate Of The Year' leadership Excellence Award / What Is This ? Bola Tinubu Needs The Prayers Of Nigerians.. Reno Omokri / Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.