Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage - Family (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage (63859 Views)

Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend / Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad / My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Cheasystickylov: 2:36pm On Aug 21, 2022
Ovieemmanuel:
ok hitting the sack close to the babies head.
grin grin Evil

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by iamL(f): 4:59pm On Aug 21, 2022
Cheasystickylov:
cheesy grin grin, you don't care if God comes down ?. Na hell fire you de look

I don't believe in hellfire.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by etrouble: 6:07pm On Aug 21, 2022
Righteousness2:
Sorry bro. Really a painful and unfortunate discovery.

You both should Seek Godly counseling from one who is Spiritually matured. Someone you both can Confindently pour out the truth of your home to.

I Pray for you! GOD Almighty Heal you, Heal your Home and Restore your Home in JESUS Name..

Your head no correct. A weak Nigga married a street Olosho, and you are advising him to take the Olosho for spiritual counseling, you and the weak side husband need psychiatric evaluation
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by etrouble: 6:09pm On Aug 21, 2022
Lamanii22:
First go and do DNA on that your first baby....

The result is obvious nah, the pikin na bastard
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by etrouble: 6:09pm On Aug 21, 2022
Soulflai:
just be careful with words you use with me,you don't know what I am passing through

Anything you like make you pass through. Stupid people pass through stupidity
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Rinoxy: 6:22pm On Aug 21, 2022
Jesuisbelle:
Separate from her RIGHT NOW . Expect that the unborn isn't your baby until you have proof (DNA Test) that the child is yours.

Talk to friends and family about what she did and don't bottle your emotions up, let them out. Cry when you are sad and punch a pillow when you get angry.

You are worth so much more than to be treated this way.
Facts!!!!
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Rinoxy: 6:28pm On Aug 21, 2022
kernniejay:

I can tell you for free that there is a huge curse on that guy sleeping with your wife, he will never make it again in life.
Amen times a million.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Rinoxy: 6:35pm On Aug 21, 2022
NemoDatQuod:
Please stop deceiving yourself. Change the heading to "My wife is about to ruin my marriage". Your wife's ex has nothing to do with it.

It is men like you who end up killing your wives in a moment of madness because you do not have the courage to take the difficult decisions and deal with issues at the right time and in a mature way. You went and married a woman and she went ahead to open her legs wide for another man to penetrate her and pour his semen inside her. Then you have the fortune of finding out and you are still living with her and calling out the man she slept with and threatening to do something about it next time?

You could not even bring yourself to acknowledge that your wife is the problem. Instead you are blaming her ex. Then you are hiding under your children to state why you have not divorced her. Hmm.

Send your wife back home to wherever she came from and divorce her now. If you can't take care of your kids by yourself, let her go with them and make arrangements to visit them regularly and take care of their financial needs where you can. Else, when you kill her and go to prison for life, those kids you are pretending to care for right now, will suffer for life.

It is clear your wife's adultery is very painful to you. End that marriage now, so you don't kill her in the future and go to prison. Marriage is not by force. Your wife has shown that she values her ex above her marriage. She will not stop or change. Even if she changes, I don't know how you guys are able to live with a wife who has opened her legs for another man to pour in his seed! You may as well stay single and do your thing.

Op, think on this comment here. Real talk man.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Rinoxy: 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2022
Helpout12345:
OP, I can imagine how broken you must be by now.

You have married another man's wife honestly.

1. For your sanity, please separate from that woman for now.

2. Carry out DNA test on the kids to confirm their parternity.

3. If the kids are yours, you are lucky. Then plan to take care of the kids.

4. Divorce the woman before you lose your life in that marriage.

You and the kids will be fine. Leave the woman for the owner.
Nice advice man, but shey u know DNA paternity tests ain't cheap?
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by amykwuba(f): 6:46pm On Aug 21, 2022
Ebubu9:
patient wetting? Thunder fire you wicked witch.
I guess Nigeria is hard for you hence your bitterness, but I won't stoop so low to your level to trade words with a low life like you,so I'll let this remark of me being a witch slide
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by amykwuba(f): 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2022
Soulflai:
Yes we are all in Lagos,all these happen when we just newly married 2 years ago.
ok, you need to talk to her and find out the reason she's cheating, sometimes cheating is not all about money, it may be that the other guy is giving her more attention than you do, whatever her reasons for cheating is try to adjust and warn her that should be the last time she cheats and that If she continues you going to divorce her.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by amykwuba(f): 6:52pm On Aug 21, 2022
Soulflai:
Yes we are all in Lagos,all these happen when we just newly married 2 years ago.
ok, you need to talk to her and find out the reason she's cheating, sometimes cheating is not all about money, it may be that the other guy is giving her more attention than you do, whatever her reasons for cheating is try to adjust and warn her that should be the last time she cheats and that If she continues you going to divorce her.i also think you guys need to pray together often, because when God is the center or foundation of the family, such families are protected from temptations
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Soulflai: 7:25pm On Aug 21, 2022
Sorry bro I will pursue her.but am not stupid you know
etrouble:

Anything you like make you pass through. Stupid people pass through stupidity
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Segun2222: 11:50pm On Aug 21, 2022
how can you have money when you're sleeping with a lady pregnant with another man's child... bro you gotta bounce her a quick that child isnt yours
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by reiddecuti: 1:41pm On Aug 22, 2022
Lovelydaisies:

Permit me to share it this way.

I'll like to get the name if the book so I can look for it and read. Thank you.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by NLPoliceWoman: 10:54pm On Nov 12, 2022
madukaanaya:
don't mind the ewu

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren / Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) / See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.