Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage - Family (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage (63866 Views)

Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend / Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad / My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by SamOchuko: 11:50pm On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:
I shouldn't have brought this here but the emotional bargage is too heavy for me to move on in. My marriage of 2 years is about to crumble.

I met my wife in Kaduna Southern part in 2017. Our relationship had been a long distance one as I base in Lagos while she also work in Kaduna, but we eventually married in 2020. The bone of contention is the issue of her ex. That point we are dating, I always caution her to cut communication with the guy, she will do it by deleting the number, but later I will find out they're still relating.

Last month, I purchased a new phone and I had to give her my own. So on the process of reinstalling Whatsapp on her phone, I retrieved all the backup Whatsapp messages 7 which left me devastated. The chat history with her ex really left me broken.

On multiple occasions after I paid her dowry, she met with the guy and they had sex. Multiple times pals! Even after marriage, when she is 5 months pregnant, the guy still had her with my baby inside her!

I am really broken pals, I confronted her on this, she started crying that she will cut communication with him. The guy even send some money to her account on difference time this year.

This is the height of emotional damage. I am just leaving each day just to find my leg financially. I am trying my best, but it is not enough.

Lastly, I called the so-called ex on phone to cut communication with her, the guy is in Kaduna I think while we are in Lagos. She also blocked him all avenues likewise. My decision now is that any time I discovered any form of communication between her and the guy, it is over with the marriage. I think she is not really in to me like that, which beg the question while she married me in first instance.

If am your brother, what advice would you recommend? I only choose to be lenient because the kids are just too small to have their parents separated early. If not, I would have sent her parking!.

Right now I am just not happy with life afterall.

Are you sure you’re the father of that child? Please go for a dna test as soon as possible, mind you end whatever you’ve with that wife of yours.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by BigCowH0rn: 11:54pm On Aug 17, 2022
VenumX:

What a huge disappointment. SMH

Omo if you see how big and curvy that woman's hips and ass is you'll understand
How i go dey watch those things dey patrol for my own house and do nothing?

Them tell say i be transgender?

It's not my fault besides i pay her well.
It's how she got a store
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Kayceenaz(m): 11:56pm On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:
I shouldn't have brought this here but the emotional bargage is too heavy for me to move on in. My marriage of 2 years is about to crumble.

I met my wife in Kaduna Southern part in 2017. Our relationship had been a long distance one as I base in Lagos while she also work in Kaduna, but we eventually married in 2020. The bone of contention is the issue of her ex. That point we are dating, I always caution her to cut communication with the guy, she will do it by deleting the number, but later I will find out they're still relating.

Last month, I purchased a new phone and I had to give her my own. So on the process of reinstalling Whatsapp on her phone, I retrieved all the backup Whatsapp messages 7 which left me devastated. The chat history with her ex really left me broken.

On multiple occasions after I paid her dowry, she met with the guy and they had sex. Multiple times pals! Even after marriage, when she is 5 months pregnant, the guy still had her with my baby inside her!

I am really broken pals, I confronted her on this, she started crying that she will cut communication with him. The guy even send some money to her account on difference time this year.

This is the height of emotional damage. I am just leaving each day just to find my leg financially. I am trying my best, but it is not enough.

Lastly, I called the so-called ex on phone to cut communication with her, the guy is in Kaduna I think while we are in Lagos. She also blocked him all avenues likewise. My decision now is that any time I discovered any form of communication between her and the guy, it is over with the marriage. I think she is not really in to me like that, which beg the question while she married me in first instance.

If am your brother, what advice would you recommend? I only choose to be lenient because the kids are just too small to have their parents separated early. If not, I would have sent her parking!.

Bros, you are to blame. You made a big mistake by proceeding to marry her after discovering she was in touch with her past partner during courtship and didn't obey your warning to cut him off. Such women hardly change. Getting less serious with and discarding her is always advisable. You are the foundational cause of this whole mess. Men learn.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Ovieemmanuel: 11:58pm On Aug 17, 2022
IbomGuy:
I have two advice for you...so choose one!

1. Confront the guy (her ex) and ask him if what he is doing to your wife, he will like another person to do it to his wife when he gets married? Talk things out with him and also hear what he has to say. You never can tell, it might be your wife is the one taking herself to him.

2. Tell your wife cut the link and if she doesn't..."END IT" bro. She is not loyal.
lol lol lol wonderful advice
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by VenumX: 11:58pm On Aug 17, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

Omo if you see how big and curvy that woman's hips and ass is you'll understand
How i go dey watch those things dey patrol for my own house and do nothing?

Them tell say i be transgender?

It's not my fault besides i pay her well.
It's how she got a store

E don do. See you on the other side. angry

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by BigCowH0rn: 11:59pm On Aug 17, 2022
VenumX:

E don do. See you on the other side. angry

Got ya! grin
Good night!!!!
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Soulflai: 12:28am On Aug 18, 2022
Nawao,no vex,na me fukc up by bringing it here
madukaanaya:
Oga you suppose to die.i pray your wife or her ex kills you motherfvcking simp
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Cheasystickylov: 12:56am On Aug 18, 2022
Soulflai:

You call this about to ?
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Cheasystickylov: 12:59am On Aug 18, 2022
Righteousness2:
Sorry bro. Really a painful and unfortunate discovery.

You both should Seek Godly counseling from one who is Spiritually matured. Someone you both can Confindently pour out the truth of your home to.

I Pray for you! GOD Almighty Heal you, Heal your Home and Restore your Home in JESUS Name..
God's counselling on a woman having sex whilst carrying her husband's baby
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Cheasystickylov: 1:00am On Aug 18, 2022
Soulflai:

If you are my brother, I think I will advice you to quit. You can never forget this, it is going to ruin your life and everything you do if you continue with her
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Cheasystickylov: 1:06am On Aug 18, 2022
Gaspardd:

Its sad u re making this about you. How wud ur kid feel knowing that an aboki was pouring hot Akamu on his head at that cycle of his life? You sure that kid wud ever be normal?
grin grin why the use of aboki and hot akamu
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Cheasystickylov: 1:11am On Aug 18, 2022
Davidave:

Pregnant wife letting another man cum inside of her. Dude, she’s a dog, divorce her.
Get DNA test immediately for both kids. Follow up with kicking the dog you are married to out.
was it stated that dude came in her ?, grin grin. They had sex
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by tony1way: 1:26am On Aug 18, 2022
You no get wife Bros
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Caseless: 3:29am On Aug 18, 2022
Soulflai:
just be careful with words you use with me,you don't know what I am passing through
Bro, be strong and pray to God to heal you. It's not easy. Finding out a girl I was dating back then, whom I thought was a virgin cos that was what she made me to believe, really got me extremely disappointed. So I can imagine the feeling of finding out when your wife is sleeping with her ex.

My ex married another man. Whenever I'm in the city, she'd want me to say hi or we meet, and I told her it's haram - I need to respect her marriage and her man cos I won't take such from another man. She told me that her marriage to the guy has been a mess and a hell, but she was quick to remind me that, that doesn't mean she'd commit adultery.

'God forbid!' She said 'I'm asking him to let me go and it's only when I'm separated from him that I can even think of anything with another man just to move on with my life'.

My respect for her tripled that day cos that's a responsible woman. Your wife is truly loose.

Pray over it. Don't stay alone. Play football or go to the gym. Time is a healer and you'd get better. Also, try to confirm the paternity of your children. Be strong.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Caseless: 3:29am On Aug 18, 2022
Cheasystickylov:
was it stated that dude came in her ?, grin grin. They had sex
na till dem tell you? He desecrated that baby, man.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by jimmynauty: 4:07am On Aug 18, 2022
JONSYN7154:
Not skewed. I'm talking from experience.

I was born and brought up in Kaduna so I know them like the palm of my hand.

You might be right but your experience is limited to people you met...
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Obidient4life3: 4:23am On Aug 18, 2022
AutoChick4U:
haaaa she's still single?
Before nko grin grin grin
Sadly, she is looking for my qualities in other men according to her. I have told her we are all created differently. I know the quality she is actually looking for is tolerance and compassion. That was what I had a lot for her, like I was literally her father, uncle , brother and a host of other relations. She could share anything with me and never be judged. Even when she cheated the first time she was so scared they day she saw me thinking I would create a scene or perhaps beat her. Nah, I took her out and we ate. Talked about it and I went home. I am not quick to judge until I know if I have done something that could have created that loophole. I know that's how women work. Unfortunately, she said I was not wild. She wanted to catch fun. I don't drink, smoke or club. I didn't do all that stuff when I was in the University so I don't see myself changing because of a girl. I was shocked though, but that made me understand that she is not ready for the kind of relationship I wanted. I forgave her though because I am taught to always give people a second chance in life. Unfortunately, she found herself another boyfriend within two weeks of forgiving her. I believe age might have played a role because she is now 31 and obviously understands that a real man always keep his mind stable for his family, he doesn't cluster it with frivolities.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by JONSYN7154: 5:05am On Aug 18, 2022
jimmynauty:

You might be right but your experience is limited to people you met...
make your findings.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Soulflai: 8:01am On Aug 18, 2022
bepositive11:

Can you afford a DNA test?
Not now,dont have much
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Soulflai: 9:05am On Aug 18, 2022
Since last month I discover this issues,the atmosphere has been very sober and reflective.I am going to there village next week to inform her family about my decision of ending the marriage.
torqque7:

Bro he is just telling you the plain truth, you seem like a weak individual and that is why that Olosho you call wife has the mind to do this to you and yet you still can't do anything about it rather you are there acting weak and pathetic like you usually do.

Grow some balls for once in your life and kick her out..if you knew form the start that she wasn't that into you then why did you force her into marriage?look the bitter truth is she doesn't give a Damn about you and she will still eat his dicckk many more times until he doesn't want her again.

You that is Mr considerate of the kids,did she consider them when she opened her legs and pusssy for him to fucccck anyhow when even pregnant?Well I'l advice you to start with telling her family and them separation for sometime before divorce.

Your children will understand when the time comes..secondly it's really not advisable to get married when you are NOT financially capable. God will help you. A lot of us would have made fun of you but it just not right to that in this situation. It is well with you. By the way how long ago have you guys been in this crisis?few days,yesterday or how long?and how's the athmosphare with you and her?hmm na wa o.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Soulflai: 9:27am On Aug 18, 2022
Yes we are all in Lagos,all these happen when we just newly married 2 years ago.
amykwuba:
I know what you going through but you need to be patient and matured in handling the situation because of your children. Do you guys live together or she's still in Kaduna
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Soulflai: 9:34am On Aug 18, 2022
They are in Kaduna for holiday,I mean the kids and my supposed wife,I will be coming next week also.I am gonna table all this for her family to judge,after then I will make my decision
BiggyBB:
Bro you are dead already if you're not careful...
It's obvious she loves this other guy than you and that bro makes you dispensable and disposable.
It's very obvious that she has no iota of respect or regards for you, your marriage, your family and her family.
It's very obvious that you let her have her ways most times to the detriment of your feelings so much so that you're so predictable especially with your supposed kids.
Take the bull by the horn
Don't allow women know your weakness it's more deadly than a snake venom.
Just retreat alittle restrategize and start taking calculative step towards freeing yourself, nobody can help here ooo except you yourself.
My one kobo advise.

PS: I reside in KD so i know wetin OP dey talk and this kind thing the reverse happen too wella.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Soulflai: 9:37am On Aug 18, 2022
I will be coming to Kaduna next week also .She is in Kaduna with the kids for holiday from Lagos,I will join them also next week .Now I will table all the matter before her family members to decide
Coolgent:

Let sleeping dog lie for now but let her know that if she associate with him again in any form you will do the needful.
Warn him again to stay clear from your wife, if he call her again... Im in Kaduna too i will advice u on what to do.

NB: DNA to ensure you are the father of her child
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Dshocker(m): 9:42am On Aug 18, 2022
Soulflai:

First you must run a DNA test on those children and please don't say or believe that the children look like you.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Dshocker(m): 9:48am On Aug 18, 2022
Righteousness2:
Sorry bro. Really a painful and unfortunate discovery.

You both should Seek Godly counseling from one who is Spiritually matured. Someone you both can Confindently pour out the truth of your home to.

I Pray for you! GOD Almighty Heal you, Heal your Home and Restore your Home in JESUS Name..

That was why God gave humans brain and brains are for thinking, not everything you involve God.

Even God will be regretting why he gave man brains, if all men where thinking like you.

Haba, that woman is to be sent parking.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Donald7610: 9:50am On Aug 18, 2022
Sorry bro Danger zone
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Donald7610: 9:56am On Aug 18, 2022
Soulflai:
I will be coming to Kaduna next week also .She is in Kaduna with the kids for holiday from Lagos,I will join them also next week .Now I will table all the matter before her family members to decide
Table the matter to your family first else na beg them go beg you to forgive her, at the end she will attempt on your life, if you survive it thank God

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by AutoChick4U(f): 10:15am On Aug 18, 2022
Obidient4life3:

Sadly, she is looking for my qualities in other men according to her. I have told her we are all created differently. I know the quality she is actually looking for is tolerance and compassion. That was what I had a lot for her, like I was literally her father, uncle , brother and a host of other relations. She could share anything with me and never be judged. Even when she cheated the first time she was so scared they day she saw me thinking I would create a scene or perhaps beat her. Nah, I took her out and we ate. Talked about it and I went home. I am not quick to judge until I know if I have done something that could have created that loophole. I know that's how women work. Unfortunately, she said I was not wild. She wanted to catch fun. I don't drink, smoke or club. I didn't do all that stuff when I was in the University so I don't see myself changing because of a girl. I was shocked though, but that made me understand that she is not ready for the kind of relationship I wanted. I forgave her though because I am taught to always give people a second chance in life. Unfortunately, she found herself another boyfriend within two weeks of forgiving her. I believe age might have played a role because she is now 31 and obviously understands that a real man always keep his mind stable for his family, he doesn't cluster it with frivolities.
Aeya. Nice one. Many ladies don't appreciate nice guys when very young. Lolz. 31yrs never old sha, she should forget d past, forget you and move on.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by AutoChick4U(f): 10:16am On Aug 18, 2022
Obidient4life3:

And try to cut her off so she can face her life.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by torqque7(m): 10:31am On Aug 18, 2022
Soulflai:
Since last month I discover this issues,the atmosphere has been very sober and reflective.I am going to there village next week to inform her family about my decision of ending the marriage.

Does she have a job or just a full house wife? And how and where did she and her ex meet after your marriage to have sex with pregnancy? Don't you live together?few months after wedding you both should have always been together so a lot of people are wondering how this happened. Are you close to any of her siblings or family?did you monitor her to know if she is still in contact with the ex?even on Facebook or Instagram?
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Obidient4life3: 1:16pm On Aug 18, 2022
AutoChick4U:
Aeya. Nice one. Many ladies don't appreciate nice guys when very young. Lolz. 31yrs never old sha, she should forget d past, forget you and move on.

Sure. I have told her that as often as I can. It made to cut communications with her. 31years is young of course. But truth is at that age a lot of women know what direction they want to face in life than the ones at 24. grin grin. Experience has thought me that. When I met my wife, she was 30. She don do everything wey she want do tire grin grin. I never had a single headache for the 7months we spent as friends before I married her.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by gabbytabby: 2:38pm On Aug 18, 2022
It's the height of disrespect for the woman, child and husband for a woman to sleep with another man whilst pregnant.

Unfortunately the story has finished and you need to do a DNA to find out if that child is yours cos only a mad woman would do such.

Let her family go wash her head. I am not usually this vexed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) / See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) / Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.