Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage (63846 Views)

Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend / Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad / My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Mindlog: 6:52pm On Aug 16, 2022
Based on your story, you need to establish the paternity of the child, so prepare for DNA test.

20 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Soulflai: 6:56pm On Aug 16, 2022
We4all:
Hmnnn…. I am baffled that despite catching her red handed, you still want to continue with her. Let me ask you a simple question: ‘If you were financially buoyant, would you have forgiven her so easily’?
no, definitely no,am just too broke to cater for my kids alone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Jesuisbelle(f): 6:56pm On Aug 16, 2022
Separate from her RIGHT NOW . Expect that the unborn isn't your baby until you have proof (DNA Test) that the child is yours.

Talk to friends and family about what she did and don't bottle your emotions up, let them out. Cry when you are sad and punch a pillow when you get angry.

You are worth so much more than to be treated this way.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by We4all: 7:05pm On Aug 16, 2022
Soulflai:
no, definitely no,am just too broke to cater for my kids alone

I thought as much. In that case, you can just keep her temporarily and double your hustle. Then strike when she least expects. I detest traitors.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by StPete: 7:08pm On Aug 16, 2022
Las las you will father another man’s child

7 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by jeromestarks: 7:33pm On Aug 16, 2022
I say don't marry a woman with Ex, una dey attack me. See this mumu op now.
If you were not the one who disvirgined your wife, I am sorry to say this, at least one of your children is not your own.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by jeromestarks: 7:35pm On Aug 16, 2022
StPete:
Las las you will father another man’s child
I tell you

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 16, 2022
Soulflai:
I don't really she is like that ,she always talks about going to church every now and then,I don't doubt her but till this happened.
Don’t be deceived by any church going things, waywardness is most times hereditary.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Gaspardd(m): 7:49pm On Aug 16, 2022
Soulflai:
if whatever I write up there that my wife cheat with her ex is lie, then I should not see tomorrow.I am sad

Its sad u re making this about you. How wud ur kid feel knowing that an aboki was pouring hot Akamu on his head at that cycle of his life? You sure that kid wud ever be normal?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by bukiah: 8:10pm On Aug 16, 2022
Soulflai:
if whatever I write up there that my wife cheat with her ex is lie, then I should not see tomorrow.I am sad

please stop answering stupid people. If they don't believe the story that's their headache. Stop cursing yourself.
May the good Lord teach you the right thing to do in this trying time.
So pathetic

37 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by JONSYN7154: 8:13pm On Aug 16, 2022
Soulflai:
I have to open a new account so as to be anonymous as possible.I shouldn't have brought this here but the emotional bargage is too heavy for me to move on in.My marriage of 2 years is about to crumble.
I met my wife in Kaduna Southern part in 2017,our relationship had been a long distance one as I base in Lagos while she also work in Kaduna, but we eventually married in 2020.The bone of contention is the issue of her ex.That point we are dating,I always caution her cut communication with the guy,she will do it by deleting the number,but later I will find out they're still relating.
Last month,I purchased a new phone through easy buy,and I had to give her my own.So on the process of reinstalling Whatsapp on her phone,I retrieved all the backup Whatsapp messages7 which left me devastated.The chat history with her ex really left me broken.On multiple occasions after I paid her dowry,she met with the guy and they had sex.Multiple times pals!Even after marriage,when she is 5 months pregnant,the guy still had her with my baby inside her!
I am really broken pals,I confronted her on this,she started crying that she will cut communication with him.The guy even send some money to her account on difference time this year.This is the height of emotional damage.I am just leaving each day just to find my leg financially.I am trying my best,but it is not enough.
Lastly,I called the so-called ex on phone to cut communication with her,the guy is in Kaduna I think while we are in Lagos.She also blocked him all avenues likewise.My decision now is that any time I discovered any form of communication between her and the guy,it is over with the marriage.I think she is not really in to me like that,which beg the question while she married me in first instance.
If am your brother,what advice would you recommend?I only choose to be lenient because the kids are just too small to have their parents separated early.If not,I would have sent her parking!.Right now I am just not happy with life afterall.
You said you married from southern Kaduna ryt?

What you're going through is not a new thing.

Didn't they tell you that ladies from southern Kaduna flirt a lot even if the Are married?

If you think am lying make your finding.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by kernniejay(m): 8:14pm On Aug 16, 2022
Soulflai:
I have to open a new account so as to be anonymous as possible.I shouldn't have brought this here but the emotional bargage is too heavy for me to move on in.My marriage of 2 years is about to crumble.
I met my wife in Kaduna Southern part in 2017,our relationship had been a long distance one as I base in Lagos while she also work in Kaduna, but we eventually married in 2020.The bone of contention is the issue of her ex.That point we are dating,I always caution her cut communication with the guy,she will do it by deleting the number,but later I will find out they're still relating.
If am your brother,what advice would you recommend?I only choose to be lenient because the kids are just too small to have their parents separated early.If not,I would have sent her parking!.Right now I am just not happy with life afterall.
Hello, if that pregnancy is truly yours she wont allow another man have sex with her and penetrate her womb where an innocent child is kept. If you are sure that the child is yours then you married a complete wore. My advice to yoi as a brother is to let her family know (if she has any responsible family), then take your child and separate from her for life. I can tell you for free that there is a huge curse on that guy sleeping with your wife, he can never make it again in life.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by aysnoopy(m): 9:07pm On Aug 16, 2022
Soulflai:
just be careful with words you use with me,you don't know what I am passing through

Bro, your first child may not be your child. I hope you know that

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Channah1(f): 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2022
If you were my brother and still living with such a woman after finding out she slept with another man while already married to you and carrying your pregnancy, I'll give you 4 dirty slaps across your face.

Continue staying with her until she plans with him to get you out of the way.

Send the harlot away and stop calling that thing a wife.

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Rexymania(m): 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2022
Are you mad? Wife na food?! God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by SeniorGee(m): 9:49pm On Aug 16, 2022
As difficult as it may be, honestly the marriage is over. Anytime you're with her, what you read will keep replaying on your memory card.
For your sanity, give her space. After childbirth do DNA, if the child is yours assume responsibility, if not let her call the real father.
As for her just let her go, UNLESS the video stops playing in your mind and you see genuine repentance from her.
In all your decision remember okafor's law: once chopped, always choppable.
My 2 cent

14 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by RedCentaur(m): 10:09pm On Aug 16, 2022
Lamanii22:
First go and do DNA on that your first baby....

For this to be coming from a female, makes this marriage thing more horrific.

Just 2years, this whole drama is playing out?

*Shudders*

8 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by RedCentaur(m): 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2022
kernniejay:

Hello, if that pregnancy is truly yours she wont allow another man have sex with her and penetrate her womb where an innocent child is kept. If you are sure that the child is yours then you married a complete wore. My advice to yoi as a brother is to let her family know (if she has any responsible family), then take your child and separate from her for life. I can tell you for free that there is a huge curse on that guy sleeping with your wife, he can never make it again in life.

Some guys get mind o, tueh!

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Caseywilliams(m): 10:20pm On Aug 16, 2022
Omoh some people level of simping no be here ooh.... God knows that the day i find any incriminating evidence of cheating against my partner, that same day I'm calling whatever i have with her off. No long talk i can't deal with a cheating girlfriend talk more of someone i shared marital vows with on the alter.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 16, 2022
Righteousness2:
Sorry bro. Really a painful and unfortunate discovery.

You both should Seek Godly counseling from one who is Spiritually matured. Someone you both can Confindently pour out the truth of your home to.

I Pray for you! GOD Almighty Heal you, Heal your Home and Restore your Home in JESUS Name..

Which home?

He has no home.

Let him abandon the idiot without communication to start afresh in a new state

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by NemoDatQuod(m): 10:33pm On Aug 16, 2022
Please stop deceiving yourself. Change the heading to "My wife is about to ruin my marriage". Your wife's ex has nothing to do with it.

It is men like you who end up killing your wives in a moment of madness because you do not have the courage to take the difficult decisions and deal with issues at the right time and in a mature way. You went and married a woman and she went ahead to open her legs wide for another man to penetrate her and pour his semen inside her. Then you have the fortune of finding out and you are still living with her and calling out the man she slept with and threatening to do something about it next time?

You could not even bring yourself to acknowledge that your wife is the problem. Instead you are blaming her ex. Then you are hiding under your children to state why you have not divorced her. Hmm.

Send your wife back home to wherever she came from and divorce her now. If you can't take care of your kids by yourself, let her go with them and make arrangements to visit them regularly and take care of their financial needs where you can. Else, when you kill her and go to prison for life, those kids you are pretending to care for right now, will suffer for life.

It is clear your wife's adultery is very painful to you. End that marriage now, so you don't kill her in the future and go to prison. Marriage is not by force. Your wife has shown that she values her ex above her marriage. She will not stop or change. Even if she changes, I don't know how you guys are able to live with a wife who has opened her legs for another man to pour in his seed! You may as well stay single and do your thing.

Soulflai:
Last month,I purchased a new phone through easy buy,and I had to give her my own.So on the process of reinstalling Whatsapp on her phone,I retrieved all the backup Whatsapp messages7 which left me devastated.The chat history with her ex really left me broken.On multiple occasions after I paid her dowry,she met with the guy and they had sex.Multiple times pals!Even after marriage,when she is 5 months pregnant,the guy still had her with my baby inside her!
I am really broken pals,I confronted her on this,she started crying that she will cut communication with him.The guy even send some money to her account on difference time this year.This is the height of emotional damage.I am just leaving each day just to find my leg financially.I am trying my best,but it is not enough.
Lastly,I called the so-called ex on phone to cut communication with her,the guy is in Kaduna I think while we are in Lagos.She also blocked him all avenues likewise.My decision now is that any time I discovered any form of communication between her and the guy,it is over with the marriage.I think she is not really in to me like that,which beg the question while she married me in first instance.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by NemoDatQuod(m): 10:37pm On Aug 16, 2022
Indeed. He does not seem to recognise and acknowledge how so very fortunate he is. So many men go through marriage without realising their wives are committing adultery regularly. He was given this information on a platter of gold and he is pussyfooting about. I don't understand!

Even if she is the one feeding you.

2special:
Yeah cuz it's so obvious, it's very difficult to call a wise man a foolish man and likewise a foolish man a wise man...I pray God will open your eyes of understanding and see you through but incase like this I don't even need to pray to God before taking any decision...God have already done his part by the exposure.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by fman(m): 10:48pm On Aug 16, 2022
Move on.
Be a dude.
Trust has been betrayed.
It will haunt u.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by henrimoto(m): 10:54pm On Aug 16, 2022
JONSYN7154:

Didn't they tell you that ladies from southern Kaduna flirt a lot even if the Are married?

@ op. Which of the tribes in southern kaduna is she from ?
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by NemoDatQuod(m): 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2022
It is not true that ladies from southern Kaduna flirt a lot even if they are married! It is not true that ladies from ANY tribe flirt a lot even if they are married. Individual women flirt and commit adultery based on their circumstances and their desires(greed or wanting big gbola or wanting a particular guy, etc). It is a universal phenomena not restricted to any ethnic group. Their is no ethnic or tribal group in Nigeria where you will not find women and men for that matter, who are adulterous and disloyal.

It is thinking like this that has destroyed that country Nigeria : Igbo people are like this; Hausa people are like that; Yoruba men do this and that.

A woman has done something disloyal. She alone is responsible for her actions. It has nothing to do with any other woman including the ones that were born in her village. There are several hundreds of thousands of Nigerian women from all walks of life who find it an anathema to let another man touch them let alone penetrate them, once they are married. It is about individual personality, character and conscience.

JONSYN7154:

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Helpout12345: 10:58pm On Aug 16, 2022
OP, I can imagine how broken you must be by now.

You have married another man's wife honestly.

1. For your sanity, please separate from that woman for now.

2. Carry out DNA test on the kids to confirm their parternity.

3. If the kids are yours, you are lucky. Then plan to take care of the kids.

4. Divorce the woman before you lose your life in that marriage.

You and the kids will be fine. Leave the woman for the owner.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Soulflai: 11:15pm On Aug 16, 2022
henrimoto:
@ op. Which of the tribes in southern kaduna is she from ?
Bajju

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Davidave(m): 11:22pm On Aug 16, 2022
Pregnant wife letting another man cum inside of her. Dude, she’s a dog, divorce her.
Get DNA test immediately for both kids. Follow up with kicking the dog you are married to out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by nooboody: 12:57am On Aug 17, 2022
get a paternity test bruv , immediately .
What an insult to everyone marriage stands for.
whatever you do,Don't let her cry hee way out of this one or else you are done for.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Karleb(m): 1:06am On Aug 17, 2022
Divorce that witch.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by jeromestarks: 1:27am On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:
God forbid!
An idiot like you can never be my brother.
My mama no born mumu.
Marry a virgin, you no hear. Now see your life.
Mumu still dey wait make she fvck the guy again before hin divorce the ashawo. Chayiii.
Person wey curse you don die. No redemption for you.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Mrmakaveli200: 6:48am On Aug 17, 2022
Bros what she did is unforgivable. Having sexx while pregnant with your child. Thats the height of it. This is enough grounds for a divorce and a separation.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Who Still Remembers This Gadget? / Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren / Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.