Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage (63856 Views)

Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend / Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad / My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Soulflai: 6:55am On Aug 17, 2022
jeromestarks:

God forbid!
An idiot like you can never be my brother.
My mama no born mumu.
Marry a virgin, you no hear. Now see your life.
Mumu still dey wait make she fvck the guy again before hin divorce the ashawo. Chayiii.
Person wey curse you don die. No redemption for you.
why calling me an idiot on issue I can't control?That she cheat with me her ex is my fault.I am not saying I will not disolve the marriage anytime soon but I need time and money before doing that
People like you make matters worst.Any way thanks for your input

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by jeromestarks: 7:12am On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:
why calling me an idiot on issue I can't control?That she cheat with me her ex is my fault.I am not saying I will not disolve the marriage anytime soon but I need time and money before doing that
Why didn't you marry a virgin?
Why didn't you divorce her immediately you saw evidence of cheating?
Why did you have to call the ex? (As in for what exactly?)
These are the things that made me call you an idiot. But it's not too late though. I take back the insult because you have promised to disolve the marriage.
Please if you can, take the baby after she delivers it anywhere. Make sure you always tell the child what the mother did so that s/he would know that whoring is not good.
Good luck my friend.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by OreoPaschal(m): 7:18am On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:

Where I am from. When a woman is cheating, difficulties are bound to happen to the husband. And when he finds out without approaching her for cleansing which is beyond confession. Worst calamity may likely happen to him, he begins to die slowly.

I will advice you separate from her for now, she should take the kids along. Keep your evidence, and as soon as your financials are fair enough. File for custody of the kids and they should be of age by then. If at all, the first child is truly yours. I can spare anything, but not a cheating wife. In all you do, prioritize your wellbeing, safety and thoughts.

I wish you all the healing you need.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by pointblank247(m): 7:30am On Aug 17, 2022
Hmmmm guy, sorry ooo. Just give her emotional space, don't sleep with her until she pays for the DNA test of all the children and STI tests on both of you,

After this you may consider taking her back. When next she thinks of adultry, she will remember the cost and advice her self.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by purejustice36: 7:44am On Aug 17, 2022
This is really worth intruding in

My guy pls get her family aware of this before making your final decision else she’ll paint you black to her family

The moment you noticed her unfaithfulness, you would’ve related the issue with her parents once and for all

Then when you notice another flimsy move, you just kick her outta your life and let her keep the kids while you just send her money for upkeep
That way no one will have your name in the mud for separating with your wife who’s got lil kids on her

4 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Soulflai: 8:14am On Aug 17, 2022
jeromestarks:

Why didn't you marry a virgin?
Why didn't you divorce her immediately you saw evidence of cheating?
Why did you have to call the ex? (As in for what exactly?)
These are the things that made me call you an idiot. But it's not too late though. I take back the insult because you have promised to disolve the marriage.
Please if you can, take the baby after she delivers it anywhere. Make sure you always tell the child what the mother did so that s/he would know that whoring is not good.
Good luck my friend.
You don't get the story,she has given birth already.The baby is almost 2 years now .All her sex excapade with her ex happen 2 years ago when we just newly married.I just got to know through WhatsApp back up chat with her ex.She didn't do it now.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by jeromestarks: 8:29am On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:
You don't get the story,she has given birth already.The baby is almost 2 years now .All her sex excapade with her ex happen 2 years ago when we just newly married.I just got to know through WhatsApp back up chat with her ex.She didn't do it now.
It doesn't matter bro.
If it happened 'then' , it can happen now. You promised to send her away right? That's a great step. So, do it already.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Soulflai: 8:55am On Aug 17, 2022
Adevector:
Fool
Thanks for that.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Soulflai: 8:56am On Aug 17, 2022
The kids are 2 years old now,all her sex excapade with her ex happened 2 years ago.
Jesuisbelle:
Separate from her RIGHT NOW . Expect that the unborn isn't your baby until you have proof (DNA Test) that the child is yours.

Talk to friends and family about what she did and don't bottle your emotions up, let them out. Cry when you are sad and punch a pillow when you get angry.

You are worth so much more than to be treated this way.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Benincity: 9:09am On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:
I shouldn't have brought this here but the emotional bargage is too heavy for me to move on in. My marriage of 2 years is about to crumble.

I met my wife in Kaduna Southern part in 2017. Our relationship had been a long distance one as I base in Lagos while she also work in Kaduna, but we eventually married in 2020. The bone of contention is the issue of her ex. That point we are dating, I always caution her to cut communication with the guy, she will do it by deleting the number, but later I will find out they're still relating.

Last month, I purchased a new phone and I had to give her my own. So on the process of reinstalling Whatsapp on her phone, I retrieved all the backup Whatsapp messages 7 which left me devastated. The chat history with her ex really left me broken.

On multiple occasions after I paid her dowry, she met with the guy and they had sex. Multiple times pals! Even after marriage, when she is 5 months pregnant, the guy still had her with my baby inside her!

I am really broken pals, I confronted her on this, she started crying that she will cut communication with him. The guy even send some money to her account on difference time this year.

This is the height of emotional damage. I am just leaving each day just to find my leg financially. I am trying my best, but it is not enough.

Lastly, I called the so-called ex on phone to cut communication with her, the guy is in Kaduna I think while we are in Lagos. She also blocked him all avenues likewise. My decision now is that any time I discovered any form of communication between her and the guy, it is over with the marriage. I think she is not really in to me like that, which beg the question while she married me in first instance.

If am your brother, what advice would you recommend? I only choose to be lenient because the kids are just too small to have their parents separated early. If not, I would have sent her parking!.

Right now I am just not happy with life afterall.

I have never insulted anybody on Nairaland before. But for this nonsense
You're such a big f**l. The biggest f**l I've ever seen on earth.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Angelfrost(m): 9:10am On Aug 17, 2022
The lamentations of a weak man!

See, I normally don't like to be this harsh, but this post is beyond irritating!

This might not be real anyway, but this is the state of a lot of marriages and relationships today... Bitch ass men ready to endure cheating and being used just to have a marriage and relationship instead of calling it quits and moving on!

The other day I saw several social media posts of grown ass men weeping disconsolately just because they were dumped or caught their partners cheating... I was shocked to my marrow!!!

This generation is a DISGRACE!!! Tufia!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by SKYHIGHfx: 9:10am On Aug 17, 2022
Righteousness2:
Sorry bro. Really a painful and unfortunate discovery.

You both should Seek Godly counseling from one who is Spiritually matured. Someone you both can Confindently pour out the truth of your home to.

I Pray for you! GOD Almighty Heal you, Heal your Home and Restore your Home in JESUS Name..

Which restoration, what he need is divorce not restoration

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by GreenArrow1(m): 9:10am On Aug 17, 2022
Who told you that the child is yours?
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Writercruze: 9:10am On Aug 17, 2022
Sorry, but have you done DNA test for your child? I don't want to be negative but there's high chances that that child is not yours.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Truckpusher(m): 9:11am On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:
I shouldn't have brought this here but the emotional bargage is too heavy for me to move on in. My marriage of 2 years is about to crumble.

I met my wife in Kaduna Southern part in 2017. Our relationship had been a long distance one as I base in Lagos while she also work in Kaduna, but we eventually married in 2020. The bone of contention is the issue of her ex. That point we are dating, I always caution her to cut communication with the guy, she will do it by deleting the number, but later I will find out they're still relating.

Last month, I purchased a new phone and I had to give her my own. So on the process of reinstalling Whatsapp on her phone, I retrieved all the backup Whatsapp messages 7 which left me devastated. The chat history with her ex really left me broken.

On multiple occasions after I paid her dowry, she met with the guy and they had sex. Multiple times pals! Even after marriage, when she is 5 months pregnant, the guy still had her with my baby inside her!

I am really broken pals, I confronted her on this, she started crying that she will cut communication with him. The guy even send some money to her account on difference time this year.

This is the height of emotional damage. I am just leaving each day just to find my leg financially. I am trying my best, but it is not enough.

Lastly, I called the so-called ex on phone to cut communication with her, the guy is in Kaduna I think while we are in Lagos. She also blocked him all avenues likewise. My decision now is that any time I discovered any form of communication between her and the guy, it is over with the marriage. I think she is not really in to me like that, which beg the question while she married me in first instance.

If am your brother, what advice would you recommend? I only choose to be lenient because the kids are just too small to have their parents separated early. If not, I would have sent her parking!.

You're an idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by oluwasegun007(m): 9:11am On Aug 17, 2022
All is well....

Leaving in he'll on earth cry

You know what to do.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by GoodzGustavo: 9:11am On Aug 17, 2022
Go do DNA test fast fast

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Ruthymoon(f): 9:11am On Aug 17, 2022
Forgetting your ex is really not that easy ,cos everybody's got an ex,

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Draslo(m): 9:12am On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:

Bro, this is the saddest thing I've read in a while. You need to let her go for your long term sanity. The kids will be fine. You need to let her go. Some sins are not for man to forgive.

Stop saying you need money and time to divorce her. Maybe now she's smarter at covering her cheating tracks that's why you think it stopped 2 years ago.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Patented: 9:12am On Aug 17, 2022
Sounds like your marriage is already over but you are yet to accept the fact.

Soulflai:

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Gentledizzle: 9:12am On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:

Ahhhh Nawa Oh. If say you come from my Village, your wife sleeping with another man would have killed you. Adultery Kills and believe me she will never stop. You should let her go.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Tos87(m): 9:13am On Aug 17, 2022
End the matriage
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Akerele44(m): 9:13am On Aug 17, 2022
only choose to be lenient because the kids are just too small to have their parents separated early.

Man...u have said it all

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by elfiddy(m): 9:13am On Aug 17, 2022
Baby wey no be your own.
Ode man.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by ebbo(m): 9:14am On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:

Southern kaduna girls are confirmed olosho na. The Ex sabi Bleep pass u be that maybe with a bigger gbola. Sorry guy.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Perfecttouchade: 9:14am On Aug 17, 2022
This is terrible Bro, just run as fast as u can..wetin I dey read baayi. Get yourself together and leave in Peace

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by manikspears: 9:15am On Aug 17, 2022
Bro no be you get the pikin ooo

Here is my theory , when you sleep with a pregnant woman who is carrying another persons child you go broke...as in sapa go dey wooze you till the child is old enough to call money.

Now while this your wife was pregnant only you and the other guy were giving it to her, right now you are broke while the other guy can still finance your wife which means he is buoyant.

Go and do DNA test and confirm.

Take your life seriously so that you won't suffer. That is my 2 rand.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by emkz: 9:15am On Aug 17, 2022
You know what to do.

DO IT.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:15am On Aug 17, 2022
She will have a special simcard and hide it to be calling him codedly, she will never stop, imagine 5 month and still having sex with ex. You will live with the imaginary forever, just go buy your coffin if she is still staying with you

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Angelfrost(m): 9:15am On Aug 17, 2022
Vikkoh:
What other advice do you want Bros?

Dump her sorry a$$ and take care of your children the best way you can.
Forget what the society would say. Your life and sanity matters and you shouldn't joke with that.

Meanwhile, don't listen to the Righteousness guy.
Him go start to dey explain how your story is a sign of end time angry.

What children?!! His or the Ex?!!

You actually believe those kids or kid will be his! Lol!
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Way4orward: 9:15am On Aug 17, 2022
She doesn't deserve you bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren / Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) / See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.