Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,283 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

17 Year Old aspiring Frontend Developer / Product Designer - Programming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / 17 Year Old aspiring Frontend Developer / Product Designer (3104 Views)

2022 Experiment 1: Becoming A Product Designer / Diary Of An Aspiring Software/web Developer / Product Designer - UI /UX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Year Old aspiring Frontend Developer / Product Designer by JoyousFurnitire(m): 5:55pm On Aug 17, 2022
fman:

Why not dive into PHP for backend?
It's server side programming language.

Lmao from where to where? Because he couldn't remember his previous NL accounts or so he could hack NL db?

Lmao grin
Re: 17 Year Old aspiring Frontend Developer / Product Designer by DevFisayomi(m): 7:09pm On Aug 17, 2022
It is well
Re: 17 Year Old aspiring Frontend Developer / Product Designer by namikaze: 8:23pm On Aug 17, 2022
[quote author=tensazangetsu20 post=115782462][/quote]
Wow, at least they are still getting paid, they just need to improve on programming, which shouldn't be hard at these point, they're still in pretty good shape, even if they get fired lol.

1 Like

Re: 17 Year Old aspiring Frontend Developer / Product Designer by Saverin: 9:16pm On Aug 17, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

E go hard o. Highest I have seen is 400k USD annually and the person dey nairaland. I no go mention am before beggers full him DM.

This one na "Baba for the girls" grin grin
Re: 17 Year Old aspiring Frontend Developer / Product Designer by SpiderKage: 12:59am On Aug 18, 2022
SavageBoy:
[b][/b]

Say na that FUTA drop out wey shock us for Esco obong DSA Facebook group one time like that

Till now I still dey calculate how much the guy dey earn with the current dollar exchange rate.

I'm not worried about the talks of tech being saturated. It can never be. But if by peradventure it becomes saturated, DSA will be a filter. My goal for the next 1½ years is not to be a good programmer. I jus want to understand and master DSA like the palm of my hands

After that I should be able to see for myself whether tech is saturated like they say or not. And a big shout to you @tensazangetsu20.

You're Nairaland number 1 DSA advocate and evangelist. Without your constant emphasis on DSA, many of us wouldn't have realized the importance of DSA. Or we may realize it later, and will wish we did much earlier

Re: 17 Year Old aspiring Frontend Developer / Product Designer by SpiderKage: 1:09am On Aug 18, 2022
logik29:

The result if this is that the level of difficulty for interview questions will be tougher.

There's a joke that In India, to get into Google you have to prep lc hards very well and pray to God lol for you to pass the interview

Re: 17 Year Old aspiring Frontend Developer / Product Designer by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 18, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Guy you need to see the kind of soft lives these FAANG boys are living and they no get two heads o. Same guys like us o. The programming party I attended last year. These guys brought the latest landcruisers, Mercedes and BMWs. If you were earning one million a month which is less than 2k USD by black market exchange rate you no fit open mouth talk to anybody for that party walai. One guy I met there he works at quora but lives in lagos. Quora that pays their engineers over 200k USD annually.
pls tell me more , I'm listening
Re: 17 Year Old aspiring Frontend Developer / Product Designer by Sonnick(m): 9:22am On Oct 27, 2022
@Quicksilver5 na 2h glo and 1h airtel airtime, should I still send?
You fund me 2h on 1xbet
Re: 17 Year Old aspiring Frontend Developer / Product Designer by Najdorf: 6:46pm On Oct 27, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Guy you need to see the kind of soft lives these FAANG boys are living and they no get two heads o. Same guys like us o. The programming party I attended last year. These guys brought the latest landcruisers, Mercedes and BMWs. If you were earning one million a month which is less than 2k USD by black market exchange rate you no fit open mouth talk to anybody for that party walai. One guy I met there he works at quora but lives in lagos. Quora that pays their engineers over 200k USD annually.
Would they be paying their remote devs same as their on-site devs?
Re: 17 Year Old aspiring Frontend Developer / Product Designer by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:08pm On Oct 27, 2022
Najdorf:

Would they be paying their remote devs same as their on-site devs?

Faang doesn't do remote. Visa sponsorship strictly.
Re: 17 Year Old aspiring Frontend Developer / Product Designer by Najdorf: 7:15pm On Oct 27, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Faang doesn't do remote. Visa sponsorship strictly.
I see.
Re: 17 Year Old aspiring Frontend Developer / Product Designer by logik29(m): 4:37am On Aug 13, 2023
[quote author=logik29 post=115785155]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vb.net Save Picture / How To Say "Hello World" In Different Programming Languages / My Advice To Seun On How To Improve Nairaland Programming Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.