Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,802 members, 7,956,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:44 PM

Loving Wrongly 5 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loving Wrongly 5 (162 Views)

Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. / Loving Wrongly 4 / My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Loving Wrongly 5 by Central22222: 9:10pm On Aug 16, 2022
Loving Wrongly
Episode 5
Royce held her hands, "Don't worry, I got you on this, you don't have to cry anymore", Royce said, "Thank you for everything, you've been helpful to me, I really appreciate it", she said, "It's okay, I will look for a clinic that can help you", he said, "Alright", she replied, and gave him a hug. Royce felt on top of the world, he has just gotten a hug from the love of his life, how perfect it feels, he was dancing in joy inside of him. "It's okay, have you gotten something to eat?", he asked, "No, will look for something later", she replied, "Don't worry, am here to assist you, I will make a order for you, sorry am not too good with cooking", he said. Royce quickly order food from the place where he works.

When Royce left, he quickly went to look for a good clinic, luckily for him, he was able to get a good one, and set an appointment.

Later that day, when he got home, he got a call from Mallory. "Guy, are you at home?", Mallory asked, "Yes, just got home", Royce replied, "I thought today is your off day", Mallory said, "Yes, I went out to ...
Continue reading: https://centralmedia.com.ng/2022/08/16/loving-wrongly-5/

(1) (Reply)

Dxfbn Yje56 Uy 54 Y / 10 Of My Hottest Digital Courses Worth ₦100k Going For ₦5k For Five People / BREAKING: Queen Elizabeth, Britain’s Longest Serving Monarch, Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.