Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens (7088 Views)

Intimidating Selfies Of A Heavily Endowed Chic Already Trending! / Young Black Guy Rocks His Heavily Pregnant Oyinbo Lover / Photo Of A Heavily Endowed Mother And Daughter That Has Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens by Tallesty1(m): 6:47am On Aug 17, 2022
guobe:
I love watching National geographic on dstv.In an episode I watched today,a Leopard killed a heavily pregnant baboon and as he was dragging the baboon along with it,the foetus of the baboon came out and the dead pregnant baboons offspring came out still alive.surprized by this the leopard left its kill and took the newly born baboon along with it and was caring for it and protecting it from other predators.It was actually quite intriguing watching it today.
You sure the baboon was pregnant or she was carrying the young already?
Re: Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens by Emerald04(m): 6:48am On Aug 17, 2022
guobe:
okay nice how did it go.whay happened.
I modified it already boss

1 Like

Re: Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens by guobe: 6:54am On Aug 17, 2022
Tallesty1:
You sure the baboon was pregnant or she was carrying the young already?
it was heavily pregnant.The leopard chased it caught and killed the Baboon.
Re: Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens by guobe: 6:54am On Aug 17, 2022
Emerald04:
I modified it already boss
Ok thanks.
Re: Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens by guobe: 6:55am On Aug 17, 2022
Emerald04:
Watched something similar to this last month. It was a lion tho. After killing the prey, she became so sober seeing it’s a pregnant animal. Can’t remember the animal tho. But the lion left it there and just sat down feeling so down before she eventually stand up and left. Then hyenas came to drag the animal away.
Hyenas o witches.
Re: Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens by Tallesty1(m): 7:29am On Aug 17, 2022
guobe:
it was heavily pregnant.The leopard chased it caught and killed the Baboon.
The leopard chased and killed it and then saw a baby Baboon.

The Baboon didn't give birth while fleeing or after it died.
Re: Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens by Elliotwaveforec: 7:59am On Aug 17, 2022
Natgeo and Discovery ID top my documentary channels.
Re: Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens by PumpumPrince: 8:01am On Aug 17, 2022
guobe:
I love watching National geographic on dstv.In an episode I watched today,a Leopard killed a heavily pregnant baboon and as he was dragging the baboon along with it,the foetus of the baboon came out and the dead pregnant baboons offspring came out still alive.surprized by this the leopard left its kill and took the newly born baboon along with it and was caring for it and protecting it from other predators.It was actually quite intriguing watching it today.

angry
Re: Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens by blingxx(m): 8:03am On Aug 17, 2022
guobe:

This is nasty undecided FYI he's not caring for it he's saving it for future snack when there is no prey to hunt undecided leopards are predator , he will go. Hungry one day and kill the baboon

1 Like

Re: Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens by PumpumPrince: 8:03am On Aug 17, 2022
guobe:

SON....romanse section strictly for chasing women....so please.. kindly carry yor lion n boboooon story to food section..we beg!!!(no oofencse) angry

1 Like

Re: Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens by Elliotwaveforec: 8:05am On Aug 17, 2022
Emerald04:
Watched something similar to this last month. It was a lion tho. After killing the prey, she became so sober seeing it’s a pregnant animal. Can’t remember the animal tho. But the lion left it there and just sat down feeling so down before she eventually stand up and left. Then hyenas came to drag the animal away.
Hyenas are brutal, they are gregarious which gives them the strength to even chase lionesses off their preys despite their size.
Re: Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens by headbasher96(m): 8:37am On Aug 17, 2022
guobe:
I didn't go to work on time today because of this episode.I said I must watch it till the end.The leopards mum was even angry with it as she now had two new born leopards.she drove her son away.
her son tried to mate with her and u know when a child wants to mate with its mum he is mature enough to get his own territory

did u watch animal fight club of yesterday

1 Like

Re: Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens by TheSourcerer: 8:46am On Aug 17, 2022
guobe:
yes the Leopard didn't hurt the newly born baboon.it was even regretting its actions.crowd of baboons came looking for the dead baboon so it had to run away leaving the offspring behind.
yup it happens

1 Like

Re: Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens by guobe: 8:56am On Aug 17, 2022
headbasher96:
her son tried to mate with her and u know when a child wants to mate with its mum he is mature enough to get his own territory

did u watch animal fight club of yesterday
no the son didn't try mating her,she drove him away because he killed the baboon and drew the attention of the baboon community making it unsafe for her and she just had two new born.No I didn't watch fight club yesterday.Fight club is always interesting
Re: Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens by guobe: 8:57am On Aug 17, 2022
TheSourcerer:
yup in happens
some animals have feelings more than we humans.
Re: Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens by KingMack(m): 9:02am On Aug 17, 2022
guobe:

I watched it last week..it was very touching that the baby wey dey with me burst cry and no free give me Nack that day angry grin

1 Like

Re: Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens by Noble3264: 9:18am On Aug 17, 2022
osmeka:

It wasn't pregnant but a nursing mother. The baby was clinged to the mother baboon and it was after the kill, when the Leopard was dragging it up the tree that the baby fell off.

You're right, exactly what happened the leopards name was *lagadema* a teen female cub. It was so touching.
It ended up losing the meal(baboons baby mum) to those hyenas.

1 Like

Re: Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens by guobe: 9:36am On Aug 17, 2022
KingMack:

I watched it last week..it was very touching that the baby wey dey with me burst cry and no free give me Nack that day angry grin
ah king
Re: Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens by Holysucker(m): 9:49am On Aug 17, 2022
KingMack:

Werey angry
Re: Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens by KAM3KAZI: 9:55am On Aug 17, 2022
Jennyclay:
Rip to the mother baboon.

Life in Zoogeria is more scary than life in NatGeoWild.

Here in Zoogeria:
- men rape & murder toddlers
- men use ladies for rituals.
- men don't spend money on their girlfriends/wives.
- men are causing/threatening war everywhere (Putin & Co.)
- men are causing more hunger in the land (Buhari)
- men are promising to give her citizens agbado & cassava after a long and stressful day at work.

- etc

Life in Zoogeria is scary oo! May God deliver us from these monsters called men.
Hello Manhater, it's another beautiful day to show how much you hate men and call it feminism.
Have a hateful morning!

2 Likes

Re: Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens by GreaterFuture(m): 10:04am On Aug 17, 2022
Jennyclay:

Here in Zoogeria:
- men are promising to give her citizens agbado & cassava after a long and stressful day at work.

- etc

Life in Zoogeria is scary oo! May God deliver us from these monsters called men.
This thing you are doing is Scary.
Any topic, serious or not, you put this thing here...

1 Like

Re: Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens by headbasher96(m): 10:07am On Aug 17, 2022
guobe:
no the son didn't try mating her,she drove him away because he killed the baboon and drew the attention of the baboon community making it unsafe for her and she just had two new born.No I didn't watch fight club yesterday.Fight club is always interesting
animal fight club narrator with big english oga buffalo change am for one lion as u nomadic male lions go hunt buffalo oga them corner one gore am to death with their 3.3ft horn

2 Likes

Re: Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens by guobe: 10:09am On Aug 17, 2022
headbasher96:
animal fight club narrator with big english oga buffalo change am for one lion as u nomadic male lions go hunt buffalo oga them corner one gore am to death with their 3.3ft horn
ah for real.a whole lion.
Re: Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens by headbasher96(m): 10:14am On Aug 17, 2022
guobe:
ah for real.a whole lion.
oga na two them they as them corner one the other one chop go na so bufallo the use the other one learn who

if u enjoy dog shows cesear milan show will start by next month

1 Like

Re: Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens by guobe: 10:16am On Aug 17, 2022
headbasher96:
oga na two them they as them corner one the other one chop go na so bufallo the use the other one learn who

if u enjoy dog shows cesear milan show will start by next month
No wonder bufallos are called soldiers.The lion don see watin pass am.
Re: Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens by headbasher96(m): 10:20am On Aug 17, 2022
guobe:
No wonder bufallos are called soldiers.The lion don see watin pass am.
oga buffalos are very defiant in the wild than any other animal

1 Like

Re: Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens by guobe: 10:26am On Aug 17, 2022
headbasher96:
oga buffalos are very defiant in the wild than any other animal
yes especially if they join hands together to fight a cause.
Re: Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 17, 2022
guobe:
I watched it too

1 Like

Re: Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 17, 2022
Jennyclay:

Here in Zoogeria:

- etc

You will soon be on my Nairaland bucket list grin
Re: Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens by KingMack(m): 10:35am On Aug 17, 2022
Holysucker:

Werey angry

Guy the thing pain me undecided
Re: Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 17, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

I saw that documentary too
The leopard took the baboon to its tree and was caring for it like its mother would
Nature is beautiful

Among all the animals God created, humans ate the meanest SMH

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Cross River and Mbaise people of Imo state be steady eating their fellow human beings
Re: Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens by guobe: 10:37am On Aug 17, 2022
BenDo63:
I watched it too
Nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shakira, 45, 'very Angry' After Ex Gerard Pique Went Public With New Girlfriend / Is It Wrong: Marrying Your Cousin's Cousin / Are Girls Really Fishbrained???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.